From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 am

4/4 John – Failed m&g #1 for April

Issue #1: Meeting @ Panera Bread. Too family friendly of a place to talk about fucking another man’s wife!

Issue #2: His profile pics didn’t look like the photos he emailed me. And then when we met, I was further put off by the fact that he didn't look like the photos that he sent me either! I asked if the profile pix was a friend or little brother or something. He said no, him from 2 years ago (Can’t be! Dude in the profile pix looked 25! Not 35 as this guy was). When I asked why he didn’t look like the photos he emailed me, he said he’d gained a lot of weight since then. Since then? Oh, they were a year old. WTF. I look like my photo and I expect the same from who I’m meeting. If women posted photos that showed as 50 lbs lighter, guys would flip the fuck out. :mad:

Issue #3: The conversation was way too vanilla - it started out ok... we've all traveled a lot and discussed where we've been. Then he asked, 'what do you do for work?' We normally give a generic answer. But this guy went into A LOT of detail about his job! 20 minutes worth. Dial it back dude!

The conversation wasn’t going how they normally go… sex, why I fuck other men, last time I we got tested, etc. So after a few questions and crazy analogies as his answers (that didn’t make sense), we were ready to go. I’m upfront honestly, so before leaving the table, I told John this was not clicking for me. "Explain clicking?" he asked. For real? :shock:

“I’m not feeling sexually attracted to you.” He literally asked if that mattered. Um, yes! “If I’m going to take my clothes off and have sex with you, yes it matters.” He walked out with us and tried to keep the conversation going, he liked how I look, he liked how straight forward I was, and wanted to keep chatting via email to see if he’d click for me. Sure, whatever. When I asked if we did click, where would we fuck, he said he didn’t bring girls home to his place because the last time he did she stole all his stuff. Um… okay. At this point, I refuse to pay for a hotel. If you can't host me, I'm going to move on.

I tolerated a few more emails from him. Told him again this wasn’t going to work. He stopped emailing, for a few weeks. When I didn’t reply in 2 hours, he sent another email saying he didn’t think we’d work out and if I ever changed my mind to let him know. I didn’t reply. The following month I’d get another round of emails from him until he final stopped.

They can’t all be winners!

boblouis723
Virgin

Unread post by boblouis723 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:35 am

Jeez, that sounds awful. I don't understand people who are dishonest when they're playing without a net - if everything works out you'll be naked. And then to get all stalky, if people aren't attracted to each other, then it's over - you already have a husband!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:16 pm

I hope you do not meet any one like John when you are on vacation.

Vacations are to short for fake people.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:55 pm

boblouis723 –I can’t agree with you MORE! Wait until you hear about the next failure, the next guy needs time to WARM UP. For what! Like you said, I already have a husband! I just want to fuck. LOL!

Calmcurioushubby – They used to bum me out at first. But then I just came to understand, this is the way it goes. Some better than others, LOL! Sometimes when there are no sparks, but the person is nice, it’s all good. But when they, like boblouis723 said, “get all stalky” those are the times I’m so grateful Kentros comes with me! More then welcome for the shout out and PM! Thank YOU for all the support!!! More posts – trying to get a handful of them in before we head off for another international vacation (in a few short days!!!). If you haven’t picked up on it yet, Kentros and I will be meeting up with a few OHW members on our trip! I’m so excited about one in particular, that I practically wet my panties just thinking about it!!!!

kaskap79 – ROFL!! I have a feeling I’ll be meeting some wonderful, fantastic, fun, and REAL people on vacation!!! So wonderful, in fact, they offer to show you around and get you out of the city to search for Giants!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!! :mrgreen:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:57 pm

4/5 Casper - Failed m&g #2

We met for drinks. He was really cute. Tall, blond white guy, but too shy. He sat next to me but never touched me. Standard first-time meeting conversation on our end. He talked about his ex-girlfriends, why his 5-year relationship ended: he doesn’t like monogamy, and he enjoyed this LS before the GF. But after the break up, he was celibate for a year. (Riiiggghhhtt) Best part of this chat, he'd be totally down with Kentros watching.

Okay, this chit-chatting had gone on long enough with no contact. Time to ask what he was thinking!

He gave me an adorable, coy smile then responded, 'idk, what about you?' I told him he was incredibly cute but that I didn’t think this was working for him. He asked why I’d say that. Because you’ve not tried to touch me or scoot closer. 'Oh, I’m just not a touchy-feely kind of guy and I take a while to warm up. It doesn’t mean I’m not interested, because I am.' Um, okay. What’s the point of casual sex if you’re not touchy-feely?

More chit chat (REALLY?!?!). Finally, the checks came and I asked him to walk with us (to the car, because I was getting too many mixed signals. I didn’t think I was fucking this guy tonight (if ever). Kentros walked ahead of us to give him some privacy, see if he'd open up. More talk about him being shy. (wtf)

With Kentros sitting in the car, Casper and I talked for another half hour. <UGH> But he still didn’t make a move, even after telling him I was holding back, since he said he wasn’t touchy feely. He asked what I’d do. “I'd like to slide my hands under your coat and pull into a hug, rub my breast against your chest, and feel each other’s warmth.” He responded, ‘Oh yeah, that wouldn’t be good. Maybe after getting to know me better.’

WT hell! I’m not looking to date or marry you dude! I just want to fuck you!! I’d had enough. I suggested we email some, send some naughty pics, steer the conversation more sexual. He had mentioned he likes to take his time, be more sensual than fucking... NP! I'm all for it. But TOUCH! ME!

I again gave him an out, that if he wasn’t interested, he didn’t have to respond. I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time (like mine!). He assured me he was interested and apologized for seeming like he wasn’t. Because he could see himself having sex with me, for sure??? He then read me a text he sent to a friend before our date, how he wasn’t feeling himself today, but was meeting a girl he thinks he’d like to have sex with, and thought the universe was against him.

Um, Ok... I told him I’d send some photos and that I don’t chase. So… if he continued to “not feel himself,” not to expect me to KEEP messaging him. He said he could see how that wouldn’t be fun, to chase someone not interested. And said he looked forward to the photos.

I sent him 3 pix. He responded he was a fan of all I sent. I sent him one more. I haven’t heard from him since.

Strike 2!

Okay, so bring on the conversation. WHY do guys go through all this to end up NOT fucking? I know there are unlimited reasons why, circumstances and all… and… Discuss! :lol:

Khys Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Khys Hubby » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:4/5 Casper - Failed m&g #2

We met for drinks. He was really cute. Tall, blond white guy, but too shy. He sat next to me but never touched me. Standard first-time meeting conversation on our end. He talked about his ex-girlfriends, why his 5-year relationship ended: he doesn’t like monogamy, and he enjoyed this LS before the GF. But after the break up, he was celibate for a year. (Riiiggghhhtt) Best part of this chat, he'd be totally down with Kentros watching.

Okay, this chit-chatting had gone on long enough with no contact. Time to ask what he was thinking!

He gave me an adorable, coy smile then responded, 'idk, what about you?' I told him he was incredibly cute but that I didn’t think this was working for him. He asked why I’d say that. Because you’ve not tried to touch me or scoot closer. 'Oh, I’m just not a touchy-feely kind of guy and I take a while to warm up. It doesn’t mean I’m not interested, because I am.' Um, okay. What’s the point of casual sex if you’re not touchy-feely?

More chit chat (REALLY?!?!). Finally, the checks came and I asked him to walk with us (to the car, because I was getting too many mixed signals. I didn’t think I was fucking this guy tonight (if ever). Kentros walked ahead of us to give him some privacy, see if he'd open up. More talk about him being shy. (wtf)

With Kentros sitting in the car, Casper and I talked for another half hour. <UGH> But he still didn’t make a move, even after telling him I was holding back, since he said he wasn’t touchy feely. He asked what I’d do. “I'd like to slide my hands under your coat and pull into a hug, rub my breast against your chest, and feel each other’s warmth.” He responded, ‘Oh yeah, that wouldn’t be good. Maybe after getting to know me better.’

WT hell! I’m not looking to date or marry you dude! I just want to fuck you!! I’d had enough. I suggested we email some, send some naughty pics, steer the conversation more sexual. He had mentioned he likes to take his time, be more sensual than fucking... NP! I'm all for it. But TOUCH! ME!

I again gave him an out, that if he wasn’t interested, he didn’t have to respond. I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time (like mine!). He assured me he was interested and apologized for seeming like he wasn’t. Because he could see himself having sex with me, for sure??? He then read me a text he sent to a friend before our date, how he wasn’t feeling himself today, but was meeting a girl he thinks he’d like to have sex with, and thought the universe was against him.

Um, Ok... I told him I’d send some photos and that I don’t chase. So… if he continued to “not feel himself,” not to expect me to KEEP messaging him. He said he could see how that wouldn’t be fun, to chase someone not interested. And said he looked forward to the photos.

I sent him 3 pix. He responded he was a fan of all I sent. I sent him one more. I haven’t heard from him since.

Strike 2!

Okay, so bring on the conversation. WHY do guys go through all this to end up NOT fucking? I know there are unlimited reasons why, circumstances and all… and… Discuss! :lol:

To me it sounds like Casper was either really young or just really inexperienced when it came to women. Perhaps his previous GF was the one who made all the moves(probably why they split). Tis a little bit silly(on his part) to try and organise a fuck date if ya not going to try and make any moves. He either needs to learn how to seduce a woman in a timely fashion or perhaps you need to totally take the reins & show him the ropes so hopefully he gets his shit together next time.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:20 am

Those sound frustrating as hell, but your writing amused me. I actually laughed out loud when he said "maybe once you get to know me". Who turns down a naked hug?! Those are the best.

My wife uses Kik, there's a feature to see whether a pic came from an upload or a camera, and she always insists on the camera. Failing that, you can also ask for a full size photo directly from their camera/phone, unless they are quite clever, the photo should have some metadata telling you when the picture was taken.

So far my wife only had one flakeout, and it was because he decided he couldn't do anything without his wife knowing. That second guy makes it sound as if he was a virgin or something but definitely not seasoned like he said, was he mid-twenties or younger? Some guys just think of sex as some mountain to climb.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:05 am

It never ceases to amaze me at what dipshits some guys can be. I guess dipshit is not as obvious as dumbshit not jumping Kandi's bones saving his thinking for another day. Jeez.

boblouis723
Virgin

Unread post by boblouis723 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:06 am

I think Casper was in over his head. The whole purpose of this to fuck, not eventually fuck - unless there's a timing issue like someone's going to Europe to get plowed ;) - It's not standard dating, if you're meeting you have the green light and if a guy is either inexperienced or freaked out about the husband being there then it falls apart. I prefer that the husband (or wife) is there when I meet a woman, I'm not there for drama and I hate sneaking behind someone's back. Sorry some guys just don't know what they're doing!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 am

Calmcurioushubby – Because you’re sharp like that! OH! I can’t wait to share what happens in the encounter!!!!! Regarding Casper, no worries. Like what Khys Hubb says, “why try and organize a fuck date if ya not going to try and make any moves!” :shock:

Khys Hubby – That’s what you’d you think, right? That a younger, inexperienced guy would set up a fuck date then chicken out. Casper was 36, only 4 years younger than me. Whhhhaaat! I asked that very same thing!!” I hope he gets his shit together too, or find someone who’s just as slow on the uptake! And btw - Oh my goodness! Your very first post on OHW and it’s here, on my thread! Welcome and THANK YOU! xoxoxo

Bjaficionado – Oh! It was and it is! Just wait, I have one more to post about. So 3 failed m&gs in one week made me think, either ONLY schedule one a week or reevaluate my game! LOL! I’m so glad reading about it amused you.!!! That was the goal, if no one is getting laid, the least we can do is laugh about it. I just kept thinking, ‘why are you telling me you’re interested in (eventually) fucking me, if you’re not?’ Your wife has a good strategy! I’ve had guys get cold feet too. Cheating husbands never really pan out. I mean, scheduling this is hard enough without having to hide it from your primary partner! You make me LOL for real too, “sound as if he was a virgin or something.” :lol: So thank you, Sir!

armyguyot1 – Yep, that’s a good way to sum it up! Some guys are dipshits and dumbshits. That should be a motto in hotwifing, :P Maybe Casper needs to be chased. I’ve found that some of them do. And they are cute and probably get chased by girls, NOT this girl!

boblouis723 – “The whole purpose of this to fuck, not eventually fuck,” RIGHT!!!!! It FOR SURE is not standard dating. Which makes sense if you’re meeting a girl you want a longer relationship with, you take it slow the first couple dates and show that you’re a gentleman and classy guy. Not hotwifing, get a little frisky and maybe you’ll get lucky! If he was uncomfortable with Kentros being there, that saves me time in the long run. Better to get the fail out of the way now, rather than later. You rock for wanting the primary partner to meet too! Shows you’re a no nonsense kind of guy. If I was chatting with a potential and he said, “Yeah, that’s great that your hubby will be there, I like to meet them too so that there’s not drama later,” I’d be like WINNER!

“…unless there's a timing issue like someone's going to Europe to get plowed.” OMG! I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard! And then I kept gigging the rest of yesterday morning thinking of that!!! :D :P :lol:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:28 am

4/7 Garrett– Semi-Failed m&g #3

Garrett was a good looking white guy, about 5’ 8”, clean cut with a little gray on the sides (I liked it) short scruffy beard (I loved it). When we met at the restaurant, he shook my hand (I always find this funny, you’ve sent me a pix of your cock pitching a tent, and you shake my hand? LOL!) We were seated in a booth with very high backs (nice and private).

I immediately sat beside him. I liked him already. I was thinking, “This better not be a strike 3, I better get laid tonight.” He was in sales and traveled throughout the Pacific Northwest. He already had a hotel. Perfect setup, right?

Or not.

After 2 hours of talking <SIGH>, add in a meal, he never touched me. <For Fuck's Sake> I was running out of steam with these failed dates. He talked SO much about himself and his work. At least what he did was interesting, he was funny, and I appreciate a good storyteller. But STFU and notice I’ve pulled my skirt up over my knee!

He said more than once this was great to just meet, chat, get to know each other, even if we just become friends (dude, I have friends, I don't need or want any more friends, I just want to fuck you) and he liked how I said there was no expectation of sex the first meet. BUT I didn't say there was no possibility either! I said that so if I didn’t like you I have an out! :roll: We talked a little about hooking up the following week, when he was back in town.

So he was interested since he was making plans, right? Holy shit, I just couldn’t tell! This week sucked!

When it was finally time to leave, we walked out together, he shook Kentros’ hand and said he didn't want to shake my hand, he wanted a hug.
FINALLY. But I know hugs can mean nothing. But he squeezed me more than an obligatory hug, pressed his torso into me and said, "I finally get to feel those tits." Yes, you do! I lingered in his personal space for a moment, hoping for a kiss, but didn't get one (I should have just went for it). Okay, we'll message and figure out when you're in town again and when we can get naked.

Our drive home: Our conversation was “WTF? Have I lost my groove or something! Three m&gs, one failed second hook up (not worth posting about), and only got laid when I was on my 7 hour play date with my Wolf (LOL, woe is me! the problems of hotwifing)!! :lol:

Garrett started messaging me before we got home. All complimentary, can’t wait to meet me again and fuck, what a great time he had… Needless to say I got very naughty with him in these messages. Sent a few revealing photos and he wanted me to drive back to the city and fuck him. Sorry buddy, you should have invited me home after dinner. I'm home, in PJs, makeup washed off and NOT going to get dolled up again. You’ll have to hit me up when you're back in town!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:07 pm

I love your story and what you do but you made the rule, you should have broken the rule. Just fucking kiss him with some tongue and see if the he figures it out. Hell kiss him with some tongue and feel his cock at the same time. If he didn't do anything then you could throw him back. Poor bastard may not have known whether to go for broke and brake the rule or be a good boy for you and get plenty of pussy later. I could find him right or wrong either way. How to you tell? Kiss. With tongue and cop a feel. What the hell. You aren't interviewing to teach Sunday school. Let him know. All that since you wanted him. Let him know you wanted him.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm

No sex on the first date but your pussy is wet with anticipation? Suck his cock and let him know you're a badgirl hotwife and either get with it or get out.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
TedtheBellhop – Thank you for saying so! I’ve tried to scale back on the details and length. So it’s a relief to hear that the writing is still enjoyed. So odd, how I think I’m not getting comments because my posts are too long. Then I think, maybe I’m not getting comments because I’ve scaled it back too much. :???:
You can write as much or as little as you like and I will keep reading and commenting. Even if it isn't as often as I would like. I like your style and your adventures. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like things could get interesting with Garrett...

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm

TedtheBellhop wrote:
Husbands Kandi wrote:
You can write as much or as little as you like and I will keep reading and commenting. Even if it isn't as often as I would like. I like your style and your adventures. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like things could get interesting with Garrett...
You can follow Husbands Kandi's latest adventure here: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46663

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 pm

calmcurioushubby – Idk if he was following the rules or just not sure if he was interested at that time. Any other time I get touchy with a guy or hike up my skirt, they understand it as an invitation. I was off my game though, and could have just came out and said (like I normally do) “you can touch/kiss me in front of my husband… or… right now!” I corresponded some with Garrett, but we’ve never hooked-up :(

armyguyot1 – I’m grateful you love this thread and comment!! And you are right! I should have just planted one on him! Or, just tell him what you said, “My pussy is wet with anticipation. You know I’d like to suck your cock, right?”

TedtheBellhop – Aw, thank you!! If Garrett ever pops back up, I’m sure it could be a good time!

For those of you who follow our threads, and like what you see/read, I’m posting a special update, if you may, about the naughtiness that took place on vacation: Sexy adventures in the land of Vikings. Please pop by and let us know what you think :D

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:47 am

Well at least play with his cock a little. Not only give him the go but check it out to see if you really want to. Two birds with one stone. If you play with his cock, pull it out maybe suck it a little, he should get the idea you're ready. If not, forget it and move on. Having sex with you is a is soo sought after and his delay would be his demise.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:47 am

Well at least play with his cock a little. Not only give him the go but check it out to see if you really want to. Two birds with one stone. If you play with his cock, pull it out maybe suck it a little, he should get the idea you're ready. If not, forget it and move on. Having sex with you is a is soo sought after and his delay would be his demise.

Biteme99
Prepubescent

Re: Considering Becoming A Hotwife

Unread post by Biteme99 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:51 am

lat wrote:You stated, "But always thought it would be better if I was the porn star..."

That hit the nail on the head for me... He has exactly the same perception that I have. I can go look at porn and admire pretty women... but after a short while I get bored and head on over to my wife's folder in our computer. While my collection is not massive by any means, but it is an adrenaline rush to hear or see her play with other men... over and over... I never get's old. I do crave for something new... but she decides when to spoil me and on her terms and conditions. We are at a low point right now with graduations, life etc..., but she always picks back up. Her sexuality has exploded. I ALWAYS have told her, when she wants to stop... she can decide when. Make sure you are willing to do this for yourself as well, not just to please him. That makes it even better!

Your sex life will change forever. You may be exhausted when you get home, but expect your husband to jump you immediately.

Best of luck and hopefully we can answer your questions.
Bingo! I feel exactly the same way.
Watching my Wife fucking another man never gets old.
Our personal Blog. http://mikealanna.blogspot.ca/

CC3045
Prepubescent

Unread post by CC3045 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Wondering if we could exchange private msgs regarding your erotic massage experience... we'd really
Like to ask you a few questions about your first experience... we have some similar interest in that scenario.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:15 pm

VSP wrote:Wow that was a quick response, Thanks for the good read.
VSP! Where have you gone? Anyone keep in touch with VSP?

armyguyot1 – I was just off my game. But I’m not going to pull his cock out in a restaurant and suck on it, lol! If we had been in the car… maybe a different outcome, <wink>! And you’re right, there are other men who would gladly have me!

Biteme99 – That was a great post from lat!

CC3045 – Your first post! I get all kinds of excited when I see a member gracing me with their first post! Thank you! And welcome!! (for the rest of the members, we’ve PMed). For my first sexual encounter, it couldn’t have gone any better than it did (page 6 of my thread starts the retelling of the Jay massage/encounter. Ends on page 8). If you go to our Hotties thread, you can see some photos Jay gave me permission to post.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Husbands Kandi, where have you been, no posts since mid / end July! Whats happened and hope all is well! :o :shock:
Know you have posted a lot on the other thread but that was earlier this year that you were there in the land of the Danes! :whip:
Surely you have not hung up your hotwife apron /thong in the recent weeks have you? Hope not!
We need some thrills in our lives reading about your escapades with jealousy, wishing it was me you were fucking! :D :up:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Husbands Kandi, where have you been, no posts since mid / end July! Whats happened and hope all is well! :o :shock:
Know you have posted a lot on the other thread but that was earlier this year that you were there in the land of the Danes! :whip:
Surely you have not hung up your hotwife apron /thong in the recent weeks have you? Hope not!
We need some thrills in our lives reading about your escapades with jealousy, wishing it was me you were fucking! :D :up:
Oh, Happy!!! Thank you for the encouragement! I’ve been focusing on the Viking thread and neglecting my original ones. But all is well. I have surely NOT hung up my thong. Work has been hell since getting back from vacation (it's better now) and end of July I got back into finding new lovers. That’s a part time job in and of itself! LOL! And I have SO many more encounters to share with you all. Just need to find time to write (scale back what I wrote after the encounter actually happened) and get them posted. And you can pretend I’m talking about you!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:52 am

Welcome home, :up: glad you are back after seems a long time and glad all is well in your world and that you are on the hunt for new lovers once again, they will be very lucky men! I can only dream!!! :mrgreen: :whip:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:09 am

I've been so busy that I'm still not even caught up on the viking thread (I'm a very slow reader). But I'd love to hear about your solo adventures as well!!!