From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:08 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:I can see how that might change his demeanor.
:lol:

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Wow, what hot stories! Thanks for sharing, as always.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 am

Awesome Stories Kandi.....Sounded like a really great time w/ Bobby and Great pics as well......Always look forward to hearing more of your adventures......Cheers

sthilcpl
Virgin

Unread post by sthilcpl » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:42 am

Amazing recount of your dates Kandi. You have to live it before you sing it, and you sure are living it, just wish I was one of the lucky guys :oops: :twisted:

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 am

Big fan of your stories. My wife and I probably will never get to the same place you and Kentros are but I do use your stories as inspiration. Keep up the good work. And don't leave out too many details.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:29 am

I love to read your stories, Kandi - you live up to the title of this thread with perfection, you are truly a hotwife! :up:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:59 pm

I really like Bobby. He sounds like a great guy and I love how you love his size. The chemistry you guys have comes pouring off the computer screen. It's also great that he embraces the role of Kentros.

In video I love the contrast of a black man and a white woman. Did that turn you on?

I'm dying to hear more stories. Did you pick him up from the airport alone? What happened with the Moroccan? The suspense is killing me!...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:40 pm

dali_23, Mrs E, Scotch98 So welcome, thank you!! More of our adventures coming soon.

Sthilcpl: Aw! So sweet of you to say so. I am enjoying this life for sure. Idk about singing, but I’ve been vocal!! ;)

VSP: Thank you, I’m honored!! And b/c you let me know you get something out of them and enjoy them, it’s really the reason I keep sharing them. And when we first started exploring Husband’s fantasy and reading the posts of the other members and VHW on OHW, I thought the same thing. I told Kentros, “You know, I’m never going to do this, right?” And the details… I’ll try (thank you!!!)

Min vidunderlige viking43, You know how much that means to me. Tak!

TedtheBellhop – I REALLY liked Bobby too! …but you just never know in this lifestyle, do you? I loved that he was incredibly respectful to Kentros. I did think about the contrast in skin tone, but to be honest, when I was with him, I enjoyed how he felt more than how he looked! Bedsides, EVERYONE is darker than me, lol! I did tell Bobby, while he was (he didn’t really fuck me… it was much more sensual) on top, “When is it an appropriate time to tell you that you’re my first black man ever?” He said he felt honored. But technically, the Moroccan was my 1st who wasn’t white. Speaking of… I’ll post soon about him next. And follow up later about picking Bobby up for the airport (yes, I went alone).

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Very hot Kandi. Go girl.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:33 am

very exciting and sexy :)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:15 am

Thanks armyguy and jane!!!

And here is the start to the encounters w/ my Moroccan!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:23 am

My Moroccan – January 13th Meet & Greet

As he walked up to us I thought, he' s not very tall, maybe 5'7" but broad shoulders and cute! And I remembered the photos he’d sent me, he worked out! Weight lifter, hiker, climber, I’m talking side of the mountain climber! He also had the short scruffy beard I like so much!! We went to a restaurant for happy hour and I immediately sat beside him in the booth. While we sat right against each other, and I put my hand on his leg, every now and then, but he didn’t reciprocate. He was a little nervous – Husband being there and all. We chatted about all the typical stuff… where we’re originally from, about hotwifing, etc… Finally I asked if he was afraid to touch me while Husband was present. He said no and took my hand and began applying pressure and rubbed it. I asked if this was a preview to the massage he wanted to give me (per previous correspondence), he said 'How did you know?' and finally rubbed my leg a little.

Kentros headed to the bathroom. I turned to Moroccan and asked if he’d like to kiss me. Yes, all smile. His lips felt so nice and soft. His tongue was gentle, not forceful, he touched my face and hair a little. After Kentros returned, Moroccan went back to just holding and rubbing my hand.

We discussed meeting to play the very next day! Logistics were worked out, he kissed me in front of Husband, and we headed home.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:00 am

My Moroccan – January 14th First play date

The 2nd date: Moroccan met me after I got off work at 6pm. We went back to his place, he had literally kicked his roommates out for the evening. These boys are late 20’s/early 30’s but lived like college guys in a frat house. It was a bit of a mess! 3 guys rooming in a 2 bedroom house. His “bedroom” was the living room area, his bed, a mattress on the floor, and his dresser the end of the couch. No wonder he had to kick his roommates out. This was going to be an experience! But as a horny, excited HW, I didn’t care.

Once inside I took off my coat, he stood behind me, rubbing my neck and back. His hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me close to him and started kissing my neck. His hands groped my breasts. I turned and started kissing him. We moved to his bed and items of clothing were removed as we went. By the time I was laying on the bed we both were down to our underwear.

My panties were soon off, and he was kneeling, my right leg draped over his knees as he fingered me. He told me he wanted to SEE me cum (I warned him I gush). He told me how much it excited him and he continued to masturbate me until I came a second time. He got a towel and told me he was going to make me cum all over his bed (better get more towels buddy, or your sleep will not be dry). He also asked me what my “record times cumming was” and that he intended on breaking it.

He then knelt to the right side of my head, he wasn’t completely hard, and so I started to pleasure him with my lips. He rested my head in his lap, his hand bracing the back of my head, but not forcing me, so I controlled my movements, not him. He’s probably the thickest cock I’ve ever had as I couldn’t really get him in the back of my throat, but he said I got him further than most girls. He didn't want to come in my mouth and got up to get a condom.

This guy was like ALL muscle! He’d move/reposition me like a skinny chick! He'd tell me what he wanted, "I want you from behind now," then flip me over with his hands on my hips. I’d never experienced this before! Manhandled in a way that didn’t hurt, was fun, and exciting. It was fun for me when he'd spread my legs wide to get deeper, press my knees to my chest and fuck me while holding my ankles together with one hand and spank me with the other. He didn’t talk a lot, but he'd tell me how hot I was, or how little my pussy felt, and how much it excited him when I came so hard. Like when he was fucking me from behind and I gushed all down his leg and mine. “That’s so fucking hot, I want to make you do that again.”

After resting and chatting a little, (he thought I was 34, maybe, LOL!) he told me he wanted to see me cum again. He told me he loved how often and how much I could. Because I was laying on my stomach from talking to him he got behind me, used his knees to spread my legs while his hands were on my hips, and lifted me on to my knees. His right fingers teased my clit while his left hand massaged my ass. After making me squirt he handed me a condom to open and I rolled over to put it on him, but had trouble getting it on his thick cock. He had to help and I was flipped back onto my stomach. He told me to close my legs and he straddled me. He slipped his thick cock between my lips n had no problem sliding into my pussy. O! M! G! He was great! After a while he flipped me over on my back, took off the condom, and straddled my chest. I pressed my boobs around his dick and let him fuck them. He loved how I'd lick his head when it'd peek out the top. So much so he'd lose his stride and I’d get my lips around the head and suck. He came this way.

After cleaning up (I used my fingers to wipe his cum off me and then licked my fingers – the look on his face!) He checked his phone and said his roommates were heading back and we needed to get dressed. I messaged Kentros (it was just after 9pm) to come pick me up. After we were both dressed, we cuddled on the couch and chatted (I wasn’t his first wife, but he was my first Moroccan). While waiting for Husband to arrive. I climbed up and straddled his lap and we made out. He wanted our next date to be an all-day date.

When Husband arrived Moroccan walked me to the car. Halfway there he stopped me, pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. Once in the car, Husband jokingly asked if I had a good time. He could tell by the stupor I was in that I had!

Omg, my boobs hurt so bad the next few days!

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:18 am

Husbands Kandi wrote: he flipped me over on my back, took off the condom, and straddled my chest. I pressed my boobs around his dick and let him fuck them. He loved how I'd lick his head when it'd peek out the top. So much so he'd lose his stride and I’d get my lips around the head and suck. He came this way.
That is SOOO hot!!! I really hope you got a picture of this...

The whole experience sounds amazing. You seem to have pretty good luck with finding bigger guys. Which you seem to appreciate :twisted:

Thank you so much for sharing.

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Hmmm, makes me wonder. What is your record and did he break it?

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:Omg, my boobs hurt so bad the next few days!
A friction burn, or from just squeezing them together? :D

Ah, what we hotwives endure in the name of pleasure :lol: ..

And what bsefs said, what is your record? and did he break it?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:38 pm

aww you had a great time ! i'm so happy for you.

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:32 am

So much fun. He sounds interesting. I love to tittie fuck my wife like that. So much fun as she takes my head in her mouth with each stroke. I love cumming all over her big tits. I can't imagine what it would be like if she let another man do it to her. Keep writing. We really like your stories.

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:33 am

So much fun. He sounds interesting. I love to tittie fuck my wife like that. So much fun as she takes my head in her mouth with each stroke. I love cumming all over her big tits. I can't imagine what it would be like if she let another man do it to her. Keep writing. We really like your stories.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:After cleaning up (I used my fingers to wipe his cum off me and then licked my fingers – the look on his face!)
I can imagine his expression - being exposed to the full heat and force of a glowing hot and horny hotwife must have been a bit of a shock for him ;)

I love reading your stories, Kandi - you are so delightfully naughty :)

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Wahoo! What a hot story!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Not only is the story hot as hell but you tell it very well Kandi. I can't believe he wasn't fully hard when we get that way just reading about it without being there.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:21 am

TedtheBellhop – I wish I had photos of this too! My Moroccan has a handsome body, that’s for sure! I was on a roll finding men who were well endowed. But everyone’s luck runs out. I’ll post about 2 guys I had in February who were, well… disappointing! But the men of good size (length and width) are greatly, GREATLY appreciated! Thank you for enjoying what I share!

bsefs - Santa! You very well know my “record” is either held by you or Jay the masseuse. 3 to 4 hours of focused attention-that's a lot of cumming!!! :P And that bed we played on in the hotel… it was soaking wet – everywhere - by the time we were done!

Mrs E - LOL!! No friction burn, I kept his cock lubed by either licking or spitting on it. But yes, what we endure, hahah!! No, Moroccan did not exceed my record. However… it may have recently been broken. Fill you all in on that later!

jane - Thank you!! I did have a great time. Ah, if I can just figure out how to keep it going (they tend to disappear on me)!

VSP - Oh! It WAS so much fun! But my poor boobs are so sore after, lol! The thicker the cock, the more they hurt. Poor girls! But I totally did it the next time I was with him! Ha!

viking43 - Oh, it was such a great look on his face. But I don’t think he wanted to cum ON me for some reason. Jeg elsker at du kan lide mig fræk!

Nc – Phew! Thanks!

armyguyot1 - Thanks for saying so. I’m trying to tighten up how I retell the encounters. And don’t worry, it didn’t take him long to get and stay hard.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:38 am

My Moroccan - Jan 25th - The 3rd date:

I drove to his place and picked him up around 4pm. When I arrived he greeted me by putting his arm around me, pulling me to him, and said, "Hey babe," and kissed me. As we walked back to the car, he stopped and said, "Come here." He put his arm around me again, a little tease of a kiss (where he moved in to kiss me and when I moved in to accept his kiss, he pulled away from me), smiled as I gave him "the look" laughed and then kissed me.

We drove to the hotel and checked in. In the elevator I pushed him into the corner and when I went to kiss him I pulled back. "Ah, I see what you did there," he laughed. We kissed. Once inside the room he had his hands on my hips, standing behind me, pressing himself into me and walked me over to the bed. He gently pushed me down on the bed, his hands found their way up the back of my shirt and unclasped my bra. He pulled me back up to him, his hand moved around to palm my breast as he kissed at my neck.

His hands moved to unbutton my pants and I pushed him away. I told him I had to go to the bathroom. But once I came out I was wearing a long black lingerie gown. Spaghetti straps, split open in the front to reveal my black and pink panties. He smiled and his eyes brightened. He was sitting on the bed just in his briefs. I could also see he was getting hard. His hands went to my hips and I climbed on his lap, straddling him. He quickly pulled the nighty up over my hips while kissing my lips, neck, and licking my chest. He pulled the straps off my shoulders, pulled the gown down, off my breasts and began to fondle and suck on my nipples. He lightly bit my tits as he looked up at me.

He lifted me and laid me on my back, pulled my panties off and spread my legs. His fingers parted my pussy and his lips and tongue teased my clit until his finger made its way inside me. My hands rubbed his head and arm as I enjoyed the attention, moaning quietly. He was slow and gentle at first. Still sucking my clit until he leaned back, and said "I want to see you cum.” He began fucking me with two fingers. I was no longer quiet, my back arched off the bed. He made me cum fast and hard, squirting, soaking him. It’s amazing how much he enjoyed me cumming on him.

He moved beside me on the bed, took my hand and rubbed it against his cock. As I stroked him through his briefs, he leaned down and began to suck, lick, and grope my boobs. My hand was now under his briefs, touching his skin and cock, and I started to pull his briefs off over his ass. He pulled them the rest of the way off and removed my nightgown the rest of the way too.

He positioned himself so his knees were beside my head, his left hand on the back of my head and he pulled me toward him. His cock was soon in my mouth. He gently rocked his hips so that his cock slid in and out of my mouth. His other hand massaged my breasts, my hips, my ass. His fingers made their way back to my pussy. "You're so wet." Wonder how that happened. "I have no idea what you are talking about," I said and he laughed.

He moved between my legs, put on a condom, then pinned my knees to my chest and fucked me for some time. While I came multiple times, he did not once. He fucked me from behind multiple times – sometimes between my legs, sometimes straddling them. When he straddled my legs he’d pull his cock out, rub it up and down my pussy lips, lightly rubbing it over my asshole, and then put it back in my pussy. He asked me once if it was okay to play with my asshole and once if I liked it. I did, but he wasn’t fucking my asshole anytime soon. Once he lightly bit my back and shoulders (l do like to be bitten, just not bruised).

We’d take breaks from fucking. We’d cuddle and chat. I brought and made him food, since we were going to be together for hours. We watched a movie, all the while touching, fondling, or making out. We gave each other lengthy back/body rubs, which of course resulted in more fucking. But the last time he made me come he held me down by holding both arms together with his left hand and finger fucked me with his right.

After our last cuddling, he said 'Okay, babe, we gotta go.' It was about 9:30pm.

We didn’t take pics or video, but I wanted to. He even said last time that we would this time. I'd LOVE to have a video of him fucking me! Oh! God! That would be hot! He’s so beautiful – all those muscles, his dark skin against my pale skin. I was hoping we’d do it the next time we fucked. But I’ve not heard from my Moroccan since that day :cry:

But, I do have a couple pix of my lingerie for you...

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Very nice hopefully you will hear from him again. As always very inspiring. I really have enjoyed watching your growth. Truly a hotwife.