From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Mrs E wrote:
Husbands Kandi wrote:Oh my goodness I’ve been a bad girl! I’ve been fucking more than I’ve been writing.
As much as I love your writing, I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight :lol: .
Now that has cheered me up, I love your wit Mrs E... Are you sure you're not English?
x
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:09 am

I just caught up and now I find I have to wait for you to catch up with the stories!
so much fun. I can't wait to hear more.
- Taco

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:34 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:
Mrs E wrote:
Husbands Kandi wrote:Oh my goodness I’ve been a bad girl! I’ve been fucking more than I’ve been writing.
As much as I love your writing, I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight :lol: .
Now that has cheered me up, I love your wit Mrs E... Are you sure you're not English?
x
According to my 23andme DNA analysis, approximately 30% of my ancestry is British and Irish. I know that in the real world those two are quite different, but evidently not at the genetic level :D .

(sorry Kandi for the brief hijacking of your thread). We now return to Kandi's regularly scheduled adventures.

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Great to get an update. Gonna try the wolf man on the wife! Ha!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:51 am

armyguyot1Oh, sir, you have no idea! Well, maybe you do, lol!

viking43I like that I’ve been a bad girl too ;) lol!

TedtheBellhopYou’re very welcome. Thank you and aw, why does that get me a little excited, hearing someone is jealous of Kentros? Hehehe.

Mrs E Ha! Yes, my priorities are certainly properly aligned, lol!

TacoshareLOL! Yes, I have a lot to get you all caught up on. February was a whole hell of a lot of fun!

VSP Hehe, that made me think of the song, “Werewolves of London.”
Mrs E wrote:
MrsTruckstar wrote:
Mrs E wrote:
I love your wit Mrs E
(sorry Kandi for the brief hijacking of your thread). We now return to Kandi's regularly scheduled adventures.
No worries ladies, MrsE, your literary cleverness is enjoyed my many! :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:59 am

2/7 – Tony…

Tony’s profile gave the impression he was looking for a girlfriend, as he talked about catching a show and going out on the town. I told him that’s not what he’ll get with me. I’m that girl who’ll come over, fuck you, maybe chat and cuddle a little and then leave. His response was along the lines of “my eyes bugged out of my head and I said out loud, Yes, please!”

Husband and I arrived a little early, didn’t see him inside the restaurant and decided to wait outside. It was a cold, but I was feeling nervous and didn’t want to sit. Under my long red winter coat I was dressed in a knee length black skirt, red long sleeve sweater (swoop neck), and black boots.

I saw him walking up to us and I met him half way. We greeted each other, both of us smiling widely, and this 6’2” guy leaned down to hug me. He had the height and glasses, but no beard. Once inside we were happy the back/corner booth/table was free. He slid into the booth, Husband sat on the chair side. I placed my coat on the other chair but slid in beside Tony. He seemed surprised that I sat beside him but was soon grinning ear to ear.

During the course of our chit-chat we were happy to hear he was into the swinger LS. This always makes it easier! His hand was on my leg soon into our conversation. I liked that he asked, “Is this okay?” Sure, and my legs were still cold from standing outside! You could help warm me up! We messaged prior that if I wanted to play he could host and this meeting spot was walking distance to his apartment. And at that moment, I knew I’d fuck him.

More chit-chat and his hand pulled up the hem of my skirt and was on my bare skin. He again asked, “Is this okay?” I told him I wasn’t going to let him do anything I didn’t want him to do. He said he got that impression from my emails, “And they were fun, you’re a lot of fun to message!” (I am? Good to hear!). Things progressed nicely, I put my hand on his leg, he held my hand some, and LOTS of grinning. We started kissing and making out (one of Husband’s favorite things to watch). Tony got his hand all the way up my skirt and once he made it to my panties, this was a little too revealing for me in public. He moved his hand down my leg and we continued making out.

He excused himself to the bathroom, Husband asked if I wanted to go home with him, “Um, YES!” He returned and Kentros headed off to the bathroom (aka, leave me alone to discuss where the rest of this evening was going ;) ). Tony asked what I wanted to do. I answered “You." He laughed and asked if that meant I was coming home with him. “Yes.”

The 3 of us walked to his place (by the way, Tony lived in the building across the street from my Wolf, ROFL, I might just have a 2 for one night soon!). Husband was satisfied I was safe and headed home.

Once alone and in his bedroom, his hands and mouth were all over me. He started kissing my neck and feeling my breasts. His breathing quickened. My hand feeling the scruff on the back of his head (shaved head kind of guy). No scruff on his face... to feel it under my fingers somewhere was nice.

He lifted my skirt some with his knee by moving it between my legs and pushing, gently, at my crotch, forcing me to move back against the bed. This was somewhat domineering... and I liked it. He seemed to command and I complied. Once against the bed he told me to lay back. He climbed on top of me, groping at my breast... why were my clothes still on? His hand up my skirt, rubbing his body against mine.

He fingered my clit and lips, then slipped two fingers inside me (I was SO very wet and ready) and said, 'you're a tight little thing, aren’t you?" That’s what I hear! He was barely moving his fingers, his teeth on my neck (that had to be what did it), his other hand at my head, hardly applying pressure pulling my hair and I gasped! 'Did you just come?' I think so. 'Are you a squirter?’ Maybe. 'Should I get a towel?' Probably a good idea!

When he returned he placed a nice, soft, fluffy towel under me. He also turned off the lights. He opened the blinds some to let in the night lights of the city. It provided the perfect amount of light. I could still see his face and body, (when I had my eyes open!)

A little more making out and soon he was completely naked. It wasn’t long until all my clothes were off too. His cock was lovely! Not super thick, but LONG! I wasn’t going to be disappointed. He leaned over me, to get to the condoms, in a way that kind of rolled me on my side (so he could continue to rub up against me). After getting the condom on he told me to spread my legs for him. Yes sir.

I was on my back and he started out gentle and slow - kissing me, his hands on my face, hair, neck - but not for long! Once I reacted pretty positive to his hand on my neck, things got a little rougher. He never choked me, but I liked how he applied pressure with his open hand on my shoulder and neck.

And he asked a lot of questions (in a hot, I’m going to fuck you, kind of way). “Do I like to be spanked?” Yes. “Do I like to be slapped?” No. “What about your boobs?” Idk. He did it, it did nothing for me, not a fan. It excited him though. “Do you like to be tied up?” No, but I like to be held down.

With that said, he roughly (but I liked it and it excited me) pulled my arms above my head and pinned them down with his right hand. His left hand applied pressure again at my neck, then moved to gather a handful of my hair as he gently pulled my head back and started fucking me hard. If he didn’t have an indication by this point, it was clear to him now, that I was a screamer! Which just excited him more!

More questions… He asked me if I ever used names. Like what? “It was such a turn on that you referred to yourself as a slut in one of your emails to me. Has anyone called you a slut or whore?” No, not to my face, anyway “Would you like it?” Idk, let’s try it. He called me his whore. “You’re my married whore, aren’t you?” Sure, I said as I laughed. “No, say it, say you’re my whore.” This was surprisingly hard for me and I had a difficult time at first. Instead of saying “I’m your whore,” I said, “You’re my whore.” Closed my eyes, opened them, and said it right the next try. This made him grin from ear to ear. Think, evil genius grin!

He then said “This pussy belongs to me... say it.” My pussy belongs to you. “'Tell me you belong to me.” Now, this shit really turns me on. It’s not common a guy can get me to say “I belong to you,” but I told him I did. He scooted so that his knees were practically under my ass, angling my hips up, spreading my legs open wider. If his hands were not near my face, holding me down by my wrists, slapping my boobs, they were pressing on my legs as he fucked me.

He told me, his “married pussy” to get on her knees. He fucked me so hard from behind! He spanked my and pulled my hair. He was so excited and it was amazing. “OMG, you’re such a great fuck” he started saying over and over. After maybe 10 minutes of fucking this way, he told me to turn over, he wasn’t done with me yet.

I was so out of breath and he was dripping in sweat, he opened the window as I rolled over on my back. He came to the bed, held me down and fucked me hard again. After he came (don’t worry, I came multiple times) he collapsed on the bed beside me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. “Phew! That was great, you’re a fun married whore, aren’t you?” That’s what I hear!

He rattled off his busy schedule over the next week. He wanted to see me again soon, but had a lot of vanilla things planned. I got up, started to dress, messaged Kentros to come get me, and met his adorable lab mix dog.

You let me know when you’re free next and I’ll let you know if I can come over. Few kisses at the door, and I left. By the time I got downstairs (he was on the 13th floor of his building) Husband was outside waiting for me. “How did it go?”

Oh, it went better than I expected!

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:12 am

Wow, Kandi, what a hot story - you are truly a hotwife now, no doubt about that. I love your stories! :up: :D

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:45 am

Hello OHW folks, I said I would start chiming in on this thread to give the husband's perspective so I'll give it a shot.

Although I wasn't there for the sex part, this was definitely one of the best meet and greets. I wasn't optimistic on the way to meet him because HK's meet and greet with the Wolf the previous night didn't go so well. This guy Tony was clean shaven and she prefers guys with facial hair.

However, once we met up and got settled in the restaurant booth things really clicked. Because Tony was already in the lifestyle we didn't have to answer the standard questions about why we were doing this etc. He was outgoing and charismatic, and things weren't awkward at all.

I also found it really hot when they started making out in the booth. Often times the guys don't like to make a move while I'm there. They seem like they're on a job interview or something. We end up chatting for an hour about work stuff or something mundane. With Tony he knew the deal and things moved very quickly.

When we went to his building he took us both to his apartment on the 13th floor. I felt comfortable and left them alone to have fun. Walked around the city a little bit, hopped on the bus to go home and get the car. On the bus my mind wandered. I thought about what they were doing and got turned on.

Once I got home I barely had time to walk the dog when HK messaged me to come pick her up. I was pleased with the quick turnaround. It was a work night and these things often go late into the evening. I picked her up in the city and when we drove back I got all the juicy details :D

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Damn that sounds like the kind of guy I would want for my wife. Great update.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Oh Kandi, that was hot hot hot!!! You're getting to like your lovers to take charge, it seems. A little control, dirty talk, vigorous fucking, lots of cumming. I approve :up: :whip:

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:23 am

Nice to hear about it from your point of view too, Kentros. I'm sure it was a hot drive back - a bit dangerous too, since we men have something that can get in the way for the steering wheel ;)

Thanks for sharing :)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:51 am

Kandi your journey has been an amazing one to follow. Your writing style is exquisite and the story line is one of the hottest here. I have to join with the others that have shared their jealousy of Kentros. I could write paragraphs about how we men, that have this kinky desire to share their wives, would love to be in Kentos' situation.

My concern for you Kandi, is that you not feel compelled to recount every minute detail of every encounter. I do not want you to get overwhelmed with that. Just give us the high points and let us ask a few questions. Or let Kentos share his perspective on an encounter, without you feeling the need to document every detail also. I truly do hope you two are both enjoying this ride as much as it sounds like you are.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Love this story! Good dirty talk is the best and you two had it going on. Thank you very much for sharing. I love all the details on how and where he touches you and such. Makes it so much hotter.

Question for Kentros, do you get a choice in whether or not you are present for sex? If so, what is your preference?

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:27 pm

TedtheBellhop wrote:Question for Kentros, do you get a choice in whether or not you are present for sex? If so, what is your preference?
It depends on if they guy is comfortable with it or not but we don't make it a requirement.

Even when I'm not present I usually get a pic or two while it's going on which is pretty cool. :)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:40 pm

One picture is worth a thousand words. My grandma used to say that. I doubt she had this in mind but I think it is still true.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun May 01, 2016 5:12 pm

viking43 Thank you for always following our journey!! :D As for the drive home… normally my conversation starts out, “OMG! Um… omg! And then I start rambling on (much out of sequence) of what happened and Kentros has this huge… grin the whole drive home. AND often I reach over, and sure enough, he’s bulging in his pants!!

Kentros Finally the Husband makes an appearance!! Lol! And nice change to your avatar!

VSP Tony has some quirks (but don’t we all) but it’s always hot with him!! I’ve fucked him a few more times since then!! ;)

Mrs EYes, I have to say, I do! :whip: I always wanted the guy to be at least a little experienced since I was so new at this. But, if the guy isn’t, at least with sex, I find I’m left a little disappointed. As for control, um, yeah, lol! When it comes to Tony (and soon I’ll post about another lover who I like to submit to) I feel like I just melt when things heat up. And seeing how the guy reacts to my dirty talk, it’s turning me on too. Vigorous fucking with him is why he’s a favorite!

Mr1SexyGILFThank you for saying that my writing style is exquisite. I never considered myself a good “writer” till all of this came about. And it’s a great feeling, knowing other men are jealous of my husband. NEVER before hotwifing did I ever think men would want me in this capacity. I knew people were jealous of our relationship, but not me sexually. Makes me feel sexy as hell!

As for sharing the story, I don’t feel compelled to share every detail with OHW, but I do like details myself. I’m actually writing what happens for me… and each time I revisit the story to reread it, I remember another detail and just have to add it in, lol. I do try to scale it back when I post it. So my delay in updating is not so much that I’m feeling overwhelmed with sharing, but that I get hung up on wanting the story as complete as possible for me. I love reading stories with details! I love seeing an artist rendition of what the author was writing and seeing almost exactly what I pictured.

I do have a complete update about Bobby to post and I took your suggestion to heart. I tried to just give the highlights (but I have to admit, it’s so hard for me to cut out details, but I tried).

As for Kentros, YES! Please continue to encourage him to post his perspective!!! We’re a team, right Husband?!!?!? Lol!! If I can speak for both of us, we’re so fucking enjoying this!!

TedtheBellhopI was very much learning to dirty talk with Tony, lol! I’ve gotten much better at it. Something so exciting in hearing a man say, “You fucking turn me on when you say that/talk dirty.” Or “You get me so hard hearing you say X.” And when it results in getting fucked harder, well, mission accomplished!!! :D And thanks!! I LOVE the details too!

armyguyot1 ROFL!! Yeah, I don’t think G’ma had this in mind (or did she… :o ) when she said that. I don’t have photos to share right now, but promise to make it up to all of you!! :D

Now, the Bobby update…

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Sun May 01, 2016 5:22 pm

This is an incredible story

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Bobby update

Let me break from chronological order and just update on Bobby. I’ll also condense as much as I can and HEADS UP, this post is not sexy. Every time I think things are going well with him, they are not. Every time I think things are over with him, he messages me. Men!

He returned from vacation on 2/9. We texted the whole time he was on vacation. That morning we agreed I’d pick him up from the airport around 11pm.

I didn’t know what to expect. He might be tired and not want to play. I went to pick him up and things felt off. Like this was a bad idea (there’s a story there). His energy was odd, it was an awkward drive, until I told him I wasn’t wearing panties. OH! That changed the mood in the car right away.

He felt up my skirt, started to finger me, but I couldn’t focus on driving so he stopped. Soon he had his dick out and he put my hand on him and I was stroking him (while I was driving). I couldn’t go back to his place to fuck (there’s a story there) and said he knew a place we could go. I was thinking, dark deserted parking lot and fuck in my backseat. But instead…

We parked and walked to a park. I stopped and said, “Wait, I’m not dressed for this.” He assured me I would not get dirty. I didn’t, but I wasn’t satisfied with what happened either. We stopped just far enough to be out of sight of the road and started making out. His hands were everywhere and then he asked me to “give it a little kiss.” I blew him, standing up, bent over, while he had pulled up my skirt and was playing with my ass. After he came in my mouth, he pulled me to him, kissed me, and he asked, “What’s THAT look?” I told him I wanted to do more than what we did. He apologized that I was disappointed.

We talked when to meet next. “How about Thursday?” It’s yours. Where will we go? “You let me figure that all out.” We walked back to the car, I drove him where he was going, and headed home.

I didn’t hear from him at all the next day or on Thursday either. I sent him an email and a text message. No response. I felt crushed. It would have been okay if he needed to cancel. He just got back from vacation and went right back to work. I’d understand if he were tired or wanted to be alone, or hell – had another date planned. No problem. But nothing…

At this point in my journey (February) I still felt hurt when a FB didn’t pan out, or fell off the face of the earth (like my Moroccan) with no indication of why. But I don’t chase. I’m not that girl who is going to light up your phone. So, instead, I started looking at this as “another one lost.” A guy I really liked but disappeared.

Two weeks later Bobby apologized “for going silent,” just needed some “me time.” That was all well and fine, but he could have communicated that to me TWO weeks ago. However, I learned a valuable lesson!! This crap communication from him helped me accept the fact that this is going to happen more often than not. Get over it girl! And I was sticking to my “I’m not going to chase you,” stance. I’m positive I can find another suitor who would actually communicate with me (and fuck me).

In March our conversation was mostly him wanting to know “what fun” I was having with other guys. SMH. I gave him few details and always closed with, “So when are we going to play again?” and he always avoided the question. Kentros and I went on vacation in March.

At the beginning of April he again apologized for not responding timely. I told him “That's okay. I don't get hung up on when someone disappears now. If you want me, you'll let me know.” He responded that he didn’t know I got upset over that and hoped he wasn’t one of those guys. But guess what, he fell silent again until 4/25 when I got a message asking if he’d “lost” me. What?! I replied that he just needs to message me! THEN! On 4/29 I got a message from him: “Ok I get it, guess it's payback and I've been replaced. Well hit me up whenever I cross your mind and maybe you'll want to get together.” W! T! F! I always replied to his messages pretty quickly. Which I did this time and guess what… crickets. I think I’m done wasting my time on him (eeffing men!)

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun May 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Strikes me as someone who is needy and wanted you to chase him. Silly man.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 am

FNQLivin wrote:Strikes me as someone who is needy and wanted you to chase him. Silly man.
Exactly, you don't need to waste more time on him. His loss, I would say :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon May 02, 2016 6:40 am

i'm so sorry about bobby. ugh everyone is different . either he wants you to chase him because that's what he's used to or he's just a headcase.

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 am

I vote for headcase. He is a man who doesn't know what he wants or is not brave enough to say it. Life is too short for such silliness. He was given a gift and fucked it up. Hope the others are going better. Good luck.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Mon May 02, 2016 5:19 pm

NEXT!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon May 02, 2016 7:32 pm

FNQLivin Great point! Didn’t think of it that way till you guys mentioned it. He is super cute, beautiful eyes, and great in bed. So he’s probably used to being chased. He does have 3 kids w/ two (or 3) moms!

viking43Totally on board with that! His loss and I’m not losing sleep over it! I have a regular now and we have a good “flow.” Bobby was really respectful of Husband, and so is my Wolf. Something so hot to talk about how wonderful your husband is while being fucked by your lover! And vice versa!

Jane Thanks! LOL, headcase! I like it! What a great way to look at it and move on! ;)

VSP I like the headcase theory too! Yes, “Life is too short for such silliness,” and I’m not wasting time on guys like him. Others are appreciative of my “gifts,” (love how you put it) while there are still headcases that some and go. LOL! Makes for a fun story, though, right? LOL!!

Mrs E - IKR!! LOL!!

Speaking of NEXT…

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm

2/15 – The Wolf, Take 2

When we left off, while I was intrigued with the whole predator/prey roleplay dynamic (this journey is about exploring, right?), I was also FREAKED out! I was leaning toward not seeing him again. However, Husband reminded me of a post by Mrs. E about not missing out on a possible good thing, so I agreed to a 2nd date at his place.

One more tidbit, I was going to refer to him as “Tiger” based on his first predator/prey fantasy. And when I told him about a sexy black and white dress I have (it's the same dress posted on page 9 of my Hotties thread), well, I became “The Zebra.” BUT, you’ll find out later why I call him Wolf instead.

We emailed a lot between the first and second date. There were a lot of “get me in the mood” emails. Like what if, when the three of us are in the elevator of his building, he put his hand on my back, slid it down to my ass, pulled me into him and let Husband watch me grind him...

Okay, night of the date: My Wolf greeted us in the lobby of his building and we headed up in the elevator. 3 other people got on too. But that didn’t stop my Wolf from doing what we discussed! We stood close, he put his hand on my ass and slid it down to the bottom of my skirt, then up under my dress, and played with my ass. Idk if the other people on the elevator knew what was going on, but Kentros had a HUGE grin on his face. (He told me later he wasn’t sure what The Wolf was doing, but he knew by the huge grin on MY face, something naughty was happening).

After Kentros left I admired the view of the city out his living room window. I said, “What a GREAT view you have!” He responded, ‘I do have a great view,’ and I felt his hands on my hips pulling me into him and his beard and lips on my neck. Good response!! And that’s a sweet spot of mine! We started kissing and my hands roamed his body, I could feel him bulging in his pants.

So the role play stuff: He wanted the Zebra to try to get away from the Tiger. This took me QUITE some time to figure out. And while I was sorting out how to “run away from him” in his apartment, he started grinding into me. He was small in stature, maybe 5’6” and super lean. I felt so big next to him.

The whole evening he kept saying nice things like, how jealous he was of Kentros that he’s married to me- a woman with a perfect body, how much he loved my ass (especially when he had my dress up over my hips and his hand under my thong – which btw, is the first time I’ve ever wore one – just for him), how beautiful my skin was, how big my boobs were, how cute my nose ring was (later he said it was cute and slutty). He showered me with compliments all night. Which just made me melt!

He was great at respecting my wishes. At one point he had me in kind of a choke hold (the Tiger taking down the Zebra). That was NOT going to fly! I told him to stop, he did and apologized.

By now I kind of had an idea of “try to get away” and pulled and walked away from him. WOW! This REALLY excited him. At one point, he gently wrestled me to the ground (didn’t hurt me) and had my dress pulled up over my hips again. I kept trying to keep him from getting between my legs (I was having a hard time because I was giggling, it just seemed silly) and he was saying, “I want the Zebra to beg for the Tiger’s cock” or “is the Zebra giving up?” He eventually got his body between my legs, pulled the thong to the side and began to eat me! And I don’t mean tease my clit with his lips and tongue. I mean his tongue deep inside me and that beard and mustache of his! OH! MEH! GHOD! (I just shivered thinking about it). Let’s just say the Zebra stopped squirming to get away and started squirming to the pleasure her pussy was receiving! He added his fingers. By the time this was over, I came on his carpet 3 times. He moved his body so I could get my hand on his cock. Eventually I got him in my mouth by making him stand in front of me. He was great size! He was going to feel sooooo good!!

We had the deep-throat conversation, how he didn’t get that very often (I bet he didn't) and how great my throat felt on his dick. He pulled my dress up and off over my head and played with my boobs. Finally he sat on the couch and I gave him a proper blow job, fit with all the trimmings! Like… licking and sucking his balls (he about came here, his head would snap back, he’d moan, in his cute accent, “Oh god,” and “feels so good,” or “Yes!!” (Oh! I’m throbbing just writing this!)

We moved to his bed, my bra and thong were still on, and he asked, “What does the Zebra want?” She wants the tiger to fuck her. He liked that! Another man turned on by “talk dirty.” And he went down on me again. Finally put on a condom and fucked me while I was on my back. Oh… oh… mah… oh! After about 30 minutes of this divine pleasure, him loving how much I'd cum/gush he turned me over on my stomach and fucked me more. And I do mean FUCKED ME, for another half hour before giving me a break.

This guy had STAMINA!! When a guy tells you they will pound your pussy, well, they need lessons from him!! Holy shit! He’d leverage himself by pulling me toward the end of the bed and he’d brace his feet against the wall and fuck me harder. Which put me on the brink of screaming. He told me it made him “more horny” when I moaned and cried out enjoying myself.

Other worthy highlights: He’d say, “I love how hungry for my cock you are.” Or “I love how you haven’t had enough yet, I haven’t either!” His spanking was a little bit hard and my ass was still throbbing 3 hours later. He never lost his erection (finally cumming at the end of fucking for 2 straight hours). He’s 31 but I still asked him if he took something, he said he didn’t, he was just “so fucking turned on by” me. OMG, idk how many time he made me cum! Oh, and by the way Tony LIVES ACROSS THE STREET!!!! If I wanted, I could set up two in one day!! Maybe I’ll do that! (or maybe I've DONE it by now ;) )

I called home to Kentros and told him the good news- his wife was being fucked for over 2 hours! Planned for him to pick me up in 30 minutes.

We cuddled on couch. He kept rubbing my legs, telling me how much he loved them, how perfect they were (did I mention I had black and white striped knee high socks on? Went well with the dress). We discussed future plans like taking pictures and what he wanted me to wear the next time he fucked me. Also a possible scenarios of role playing. He also wanted to see what other lingerie I had and if I had any costumes (I do… a goddess and little red riding hood – oh god, the tiger is going to be a wolf now).

Husband arrived: Elevator ride down, only people on, his hand up my dress again and I broke out in goosebumps! He walked me to the car, where Kentros was waiting, gave me a kiss goodbye and waved as we drove away.