From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
viking43

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by viking43 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:Jeg er spændt for dig at finde ud af, hvor god jeg er. I literally giggled when I read ”next international trip.” :D Especially when I get to say knep mig to you[/color]!!
Du har ingen idé om hvor meget jeg glæder mig til at høre de ord :mrgreen: :whip:

Yes, it's a hot concept, to be happily married and be able to have a boyfriend while while your husband is enjoying it just as much as yourself. :up:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun May 21, 2017 11:59 am

Very sexy!!! I'm dying to hear about more dates. Is Kentros OK with him being your "boyfriend"?

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 am

Loving the updates and the developments! xoxo
- Taco

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri May 26, 2017 4:36 pm

armyguyot1 – ROFL!! I can’t really chat if his cock is in my mouth, lol! But lots of chatting in-between fucking and sucking.

viking43 - Du har en ide om, hvor meget jeg ser frem til at sige (skrige) disse ord! Boyfriends, FBs, wonderful husband. I have a good life!!

TedtheBellhop – Kentros was the one who first referred to my Wolf as my boyfriend. I really liked it and my Wolf liked it too. So he was referred to as my boyfriend for a while. It was fun! And I will give you more!!!

Tacoshare – YOU’RE BACK!!! I’ve missed you!! Thanks for swinging by! xoxo

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri May 26, 2017 4:53 pm

3/30/16 – Tony

It had been a month since I heard from Tony (when I fucked 3 guys on 2/29/16). As soon as I decided he was a goner, I heard from him… on 3/29. I responded to him and he asked if I wanted to fuck him again. Uh, yeah!

Basically, I spent about 45 minutes with him, 30 minutes fucking and 15 minutes chatting. I previously agreed to let him call another FB of his and let her listen to us screw. He greeted me at the door by kissing me hard, pinning me to the wall, groping my boobs and ass, and spanking me. His dick was hard and peeking out of his pants!

Tony said he appreciated the effort I put into getting ready for him (black and white dress, black boots, red bra and black and red thong). He said he really liked the thong, even though he pulled them off pretty quick.

He took my hand, led me to his bedroom, pushed me roughly on the bed, lifted my dress, and spanked me hard. He pulled my thong off and rubbed against my ass. The whole time saying how much he missed his fuck toy and that he loved my ass. I liked it when he called me his fuck toy and his favorite married pussy.

After sucking his cock some, he went to find his phone. Said he got so excited I was there that he couldn't remember where he put it and "Oh, forget it, get on that bed because I need to fuck you." Happy to oblige! At that point, all I had on was my bra. I scooted back on the bed as he crawled up me, with that naughty, mysterious grin!

With his hand between my legs, he breathed in my ear, "You're already wet, I love it!" I told him it’s because I knew how good he was! How could I not be wet from the ride over! He said that made him very happy to hear. He was inside me quickly and I asked him if he was going to fuck me. He answered between wonderful, deep kisses "Not yet. God damn. I want. To cum already," He was thrusting deep, not fast. The last time I'd been with him he fucked me SO fast and hard. This time was different, he took his time, but he was not gentle! He slapped my boobs (not a fan of it, but he got so excited I let him). It wasn't long until his slow deep thrusts had me cumming. "Oh, yes" he said, "I love feeling you cum all over my cock."

He spread my legs further apart by pushing his knees under my ass and hips. He held me down by holding a handful of my hair to the bed. When he started to thrust fast, he pressed his right hand to my face, making me turn my head to the side and his left hand to my chest. It made me feel even more submissive. I gasped in pleasure, and he said, "that's my good girl, you can take it, you can take it!”

He pulled back and ordered me to turn over, “I'm not done with that married pussy." He was behind me, pushing my legs apart and gripping my hips with his hands. He easily slipped inside me and started fucking me hard. I started screaming, as I felt him pound me relentlessly. More hair pulling, more spanking, more “tell me who you belong to, tell me who's whore you are, tell me who's pussy this is,” until we collapsed on the bed together.

That chatting after: Men have just as many body issues and hang ups as women do!

He asked me to be honest with him, because he had to know what women think. "Well, I'm the wrong girl to ask, I don’t know what women think, only what I think." He asked if size mattered. I said sometimes yes. Below average guys (like Opera man) are not fun. But a man with an average size dick who knows what he’s doing, can be just as much fun (sometimes better) than a big cock.

Then he asked, “let’s say I had great abs, a full head of hair but a smaller dick, would you rather have sex with "that me." What! Who cares if you have a full head of hair? So, since Tony had an above average dick, I said yes. I tried to reassure him I liked him just the way he was or I wouldn’t be there for the third time!

WASTHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by WASTHub » Fri May 26, 2017 6:14 pm

For all of our testosterone, we can have a lot of insecurities. But just like Tony, they tend to rise to the surface after we cum. ;)

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:48 am

Jeg glæder mig til at høre det, Kandi :mrgreen: :whip:

Of course we have body issues and hang ups :)

I'm a small man, 170 cm, and I have always been very slim, so I have not been a type that the majority of women would long for, at least not body wise. This has been an issue for me all my life, but luckily, as I have become older, I have noticed that being slim and in good shape has become a plus that outweighs the height issue.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:41 pm

Damn hot story reading about how he ravished you and you enjoyed it.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:33 am

I love all your stories, Kandi - not only are they hot, you are also very good at telling them. You are my favorite hotwife (except for my wife when she gets started, of course) :)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:42 pm

WASTHub – At first I was taken back that Tony would be self-conscious about, well… anything. So often men are making fun of – or talking down to a woman who is insecure about something (except on OHW, you men are SO supportive!!! Love this site for that!). But when I think about it more, it’s kind of endearing. We women are not such bizarre creatures after all! We’re human, just like men. And having a man share his insecurities feels like a form of… trust? It would also make sense it would happen during pillow talk, right? We’ve fucked… getting naked and putting your cock in my pussy is another form of trust. I also think, as women are told, it’s seen as unattractive when a you share something like that. So we don’t, unless we’ve developed more of a relationship.

viking43 - knep mig, det er varmt! And as we all know, shorter men can pack big cocks!! Yum! And for an “older man,” you are SO CUTE! Need I add how sexy being a “handy man” is? 2 weeks and I get to feel those rough hands of yours! And thank you for the ego boost regarding my stories, writing, being your favorite – right after your wife! Of course!) xoxo

armyguyot1 - Oh, how I enjoy being ravished!!! I’m delighted you enjoyed the encounter!! Thank you :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:46 pm

3/31/16 – The Wolf

For this date, Kentros picked me up from work and we drove to my Wolf’s. When we entered his apartment, we had a brief hug, my Wolf was already hard. How wonderful! Your lover already excited in anticipation of your arrival!

This was to be a test run, having Kentros present. Kentros has watched me fuck other men, but this was new for my Wolf. I sat between my guys on the couch and started making out with Wolf. Started kissing, he moved my hand to his jeans to feel his hard dick. That’s all the motivation I needed. I kicked off my boots and climbed up in his lap, and soon had my top off.

We moved to the bed and Wolf laid naked on his back. He told me to suck him. I laid between his legs and did just as I was asked. He was overly excited. And even with my husband in earshot, my Wolf told me how beautiful I was. He asked me if I liked Kentros being here, of course I did. Then Wolf asked if Kentros would like to peek in on us, of course he would, if my Wolf was up for it. He told me to tell him he could.

After watching for about 10 minutes, Kentros announced he had to go. This being new to my Wolf and all, Kentros didn’t want to push it. He said he’d be back in a couple hours to pick me up. What a wonderful HW husband! Drives his wife to her BF’s place so she can fuck him! And picks her up after!

With Kentros gone, we went from making out to fucking. He was really turned on by Kentros being there. Maybe next time he could watch a little more.... maybe.

We took some video, mostly me bent over his desk chair, him fucking me from behind. Then moved back to the bed. He gave my body so much attention: rubbing and licking, gently then roughly, and sucking my boobs, saying, “I can't believe I'm fucking this beautiful woman,” and “I can't believe this beautiful woman is my lover!” I rode him multiple times. I loved it when he said, “Use my cock, it's yours to do with as you please,” and, “I love how hungry you are." He makes me hungry for him! Yum!

WASTHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by WASTHub » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 pm

WASTHub – At first I was taken back that Tony would be self-conscious about, well… anything. So often men are making fun of – or talking down to a woman who is insecure about something (except on OHW, you men are SO supportive!!! Love this site for that!). But when I think about it more, it’s kind of endearing. We women are not such bizarre creatures after all! We’re human, just like men. And having a man share his insecurities feels like a form of… trust? It would also make sense it would happen during pillow talk, right? We’ve fucked… getting naked and putting your cock in my pussy is another form of trust. I also think, as women are told, it’s seen as unattractive when a you share something like that. So we don’t, unless we’ve developed more of a relationship.

When I lived in Seattle, I learned to love and appreciate people of all shapes, colors, and preferences, to celebrate beauty in all of its forms. I don't think anyone should make light of a woman's (or a man's) insecurities. We're human. We have them. And, like you, we should be kind about them when they arise. You are very sweet, alluring, and incredibly sexy. Kentros, Tony, and the Wolf are lucky men!

Back to your hot sexy stories! I look forward to your pics and maybe some video??? Super hot stuff, Kandi!!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Great story, I really look forward to hear what you have been doing for the last year.

I hope you have continued to play with the same frequency and will continue in the future.

Kentros is a very lucky man, he has access to your wonderful body every day :D

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 pm

The picture in my mind of you sucking Wofs cock with him laying there on the bed. Wow! Allow me to fantasize for a bit.

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:59 am

Sounds like an excellent night Kandi! Love the story and I'm glad Kentros was able to be there for a little. I love it when the guys get a long.
- Taco

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:44 am

Your writing is always a huge turn-on for me! Thanks for sharing. I hope Kentros stays a bit longer the next time. Has Kentros ever seen another man make you cum? If so, how did that go?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:53 am

WASTHub – So kind of you, thank you! I do love the diversity here and the beautiful variety of lovers to pick from! And I’m a lucky girl to have such fun boy toys! Videos! I really should, shouldn’t I?

kaskap79 – Well, hello friend! I do have much debauchery to share from the past year. Kentros IS a lucky hubby!

armyguyot1 – Head over to my hotties thread and tell me if that’s about what you were imagining. But by all means, fantasize away!

Tacoshare – I love it when you stop by!! When the guys get along, yes, it’s AMAZING! I very much would like to have a 3sum again!! Now, THAT’S getting along, lol!

TedtheBellhop – Thank you for saying so! I’ve tried to scale back on the details and length. So it’s a relief to hear that the writing is still enjoyed. So odd, how I think I’m not getting comments because my posts are too long. Then I think, maybe I’m not getting comments because I’ve scaled it back too much. :???:

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:58 am

Yes don't scale back we like the updates.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Well, speaking of scaled back… I had the April 3rd Wolf date written up, thought I posted it (didn’t) and then had somehow deleted it :cry:

Let me try in a rush:

This 7-hour date began with giving Kentros and my Wolf a fashion show of new dresses and lingerie. They helped with zipping/unbuttoning here and there, it was great fun dressing/undressing in front of both of them! When all items had been tried on, I started making out with my Wolf while Kentros watched.

We soon moved to the bed, where my Wolf was naked, on his back and I was warming his cock up in my mouth (see photos in Hotties thread). Even with Kentros peeking in on us, Wolf still told me I was beautiful and behaved as if it was just the two of us. Kentros left just before we started fucking. Told me he’d be back to pick me up/take me home. I’m one spoiled HW!

He started me on my back, my Wolf bringing me to climax quickly, pounding me hard until I came a second time. "Oh, I love feeling your juices all over my cock! The second time I could hear it!” We confirmed his suspicions that I squirt. As if he didn’t already know! He said he figured as much when I gushed all over him, but he said it was the first time he actually saw it as it was happening.

Then he had me in his favorite position, on my stomach. He can fuck me harder this way. And while fucking there was a lot of conversation: Do I think Kentros would like to hear/see this... yes. When will it be okay for me to sleep over… idk yet. A little conversation about possibly letting him tie me up... I brought it up. A lot of conversation about anal... I let him push the tip of his cock in, it wasn't terrible, but not comfortable either. Later I let him use anal beads (photos in the Hotties thread). That was fun!

After letting him cum in my mouth, we showered together. It was delightful! He washed my hair then fingered my pussy and inserted his thumb in my asshole. After getting me a little more comfortable he switched to a finger, then two and gently stroked me. I didn't realize until he was done that he made me cum this way. So new for me!

After our shower he kept asking if I was okay, if I liked it. I was. And I did.

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Wow that was a quick response, Thanks for the good read.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Reading your sweet comment made me blush, xoxo
I'm really looking forward to feel you with my hands and anything else I can feel you with - less than two weeks now :mrgreen: :whip:

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Hooray for new adventures!!!
- Taco

wantinghusband
Virgin

Unread post by wantinghusband » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 am

In following up on CCH's comment.

I am a relative newbie and a hopeful hotwife hubby at some point. I am learning a tremendous amount about this lifestyle from you and many others who share your journey. Due to my "virgin" status, (sounds funny to say thst at my age) I don't have much to offer at this point besides encouragement to those of you who are forging ahesd and truly living the varied aspects of this exhilarating lifestyle. I read a lot of these threads and try to use what I can in the best way possible given your knowledge, experience, and wise counsel.

Bottom line for me is that some day I hope to cross the Rubicon and join you in being a true hotwife hubby. Your threads are an importsnt part of keeping me on the right path and will hopefully keep me from drowning when that day comes.

Please carry on and continue to post your experiences.

wantinghusband

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Wolf is a very lucky man. I hope you get your wish about an overnight fulfilled.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 am

VSP – BIG kiss to you sir! Thank you! :D

viking43 – Oh, I can’t wait for you to get your hands on me too! Jeg er også spændt på at få din pik i min mund også!!

Tacoshare – Hooray for sure! I’m so glad you’re back too!

Calmcurioushubby - I don’t even know where to begin to thank you for such a wonderful post! (So I PMed you). Kentros and I were very touched by your words. Thank you so much for the encouragement and advice! What a wonderful compliment, to use my thread as a model. Xoxoxo

Wantinghusband – Virgin status or not, it’s encouraging to hear from you, and to know, that what we post is not only exciting but helpful. To hear you say that our thread/posts are “keeping me on the right path” is such an honor! This site really helped me to step into this LS and it can do the same for you. Thank you for enjoying our thread!!

kaskap79 – There never ends up being a “true” overnight. But all day (7+ hour) dates provided some time for napping. So it was close, LOL!

The next few posts are going to be the, um, reality checks of this LS, when things don’t always go the way you’d like. :roll: