From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Scotch98
Player

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:23 am

Wow, Great Morning Playdate Kandi........Very Hot...Loved how Wolf Dropped you off at work for all to see.......very exciting.....Thanks for the update.....

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:44 am

I have very clear pictures inside my head - well written Kandi. You know what your stories do to me, I love hearing about you being naughty :) :up:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:28 am

Wow!!! That is so hot in so many ways. It must be very exciting for you guys to spend time with family knowing that you're about to be very naughty.

I've never had a strong penchant for dom/sub play, but I think you're creating one for me. The way Wolf controls you sounds so hot! Just curious, does Wolf get to go bareback? Do you ever take video for Kentros?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:31 am

armyguyot1 Sorry no pix. Sometimes our hands are too busy grabbing each other and forget to grab a phone. LOL! There will be more photos (maybe in the next post, ;) ;) . But my Wolf tends to take the same pix… my ass! There will eventually be a post where my Wolf lets Kentros watch us make out/me go down on him. There are a couple pix Husband took from that date that just might get posted. :cool:

calmcurioushubby It WAS pretty cool that he dropped me off at work, lol! I’ve been picked up at work a couple times too (once by my Wolf and a couple times by Jason). Wonder if we can get Kentros to answer your question, oh, Husband????

Life is slowly getting back on track. But I have so many romps to catch up to, when I (chronologically) post that there was only one playdate between August to December, I don’t think anyone will notice. I fucked 18 guys in 9 months. Another 6 guys got blowjobs. Hope to hear your play picks back up!!

Scotch98 It was naughty that he drove me to work. No one saw us, however. We didn’t even have a goodbye kiss, just in case a coworker or employee was around.

viking43 – Aw, Tak. Not really the best writing. I condensed like I’d never have before! And I LOVE what my stories do to you!! Kan ikke vente med at opleve det personligt!! :D

TedtheBellhop – I can’t even tell you how many times we’ve given each other “the look” of us thinking about our naughty little secret while hanging out with family or friends. I never thought I’d be a sub when it came to sex. I was always more dominant with past partners and more of an equal with Kentros. But I quite enjoy being submissive to a Lover who is really dominant, like my Wolf (or Tony or my Moroccan).

Your question:
~ Does the Wolf get to go bareback? That’s something he’s wanted to do since day one. But has respected Kentros’ rule of ALWAYS using a condom. But with the Wolf, since he was the most regular lover, it was discussed a lot.
~ Videos for Kentros… Oh, yes! I have several videos where the Wolf is fucking me REALLY hard! It’s a turn on for the Wolf knowing Husband will see them later.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:29 am

3/14 – the Wolf

This evening date I bought him dinner and homemade banana nut bread (his favorite). And Little Red Riding Hood brought it in a basket! I was wearing a short (shorter than I normally wear) black skirt. He was so excited he that when we got into his apartment, he moved me to the couch, bent me over, hiked the skirt up, pulled the thong to the side, and fucked me from behind.

He started removing my clothing while I was on my knees giving him a blowjob. And more as we moved to his bed. My boobs got a lot of attention this time. He’s an ass man, so fucking me from behind and spanking is his favorite thing to do to me. But this night, his hands and mouth were all over my girls. I liked it very much!

We took a break for dinner and I changed into a long black nightgown that splits at the crotch (I’ve posted that number before, after the date with the Morrocan). After cleaning up dinner we started making out. He finger fucked me until I was squirting on him. We took a short little nap all snuggled under the blankets (that I didn’t get all wet) and then he drove me home. Pop over to our Hotties thread for some photos.

Some of the things that he does, that keeps me cumming back for more: he asked if something was different with my hair (I had touched up the color); told me he loved the shape of my hips; told me I was, “so beautiful;” and he loved his view of my ass and back. He’d even come to like the tattoos.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:56 pm

I think it's Little Red Riding Hood who is in control of the leash here, not the big bad wolf... ;)

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 am

I think Wolf has the right idea, we would like to see more pix of your very hot ass.
Know I wold and think im not the only one.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:18 am

Very hot thinking about the wolf playing with your beautiful breasts!!! :twisted: Thanks for sharing.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:37 pm

viking43 – I love it! Ultimately, yes, I hold the leash! :whip:

mfmseeker1969 – So happy to hear you’re not getting bored from that view! Well, I can accommodate that request! :lol: Thank you!

TedtheBellhop – Yes, indeed it is, lol!! Thank you for letting me know! And you are most welcome ;)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 pm

3/16 – the Wolf

This particular play date was supposed to be a naughty lingerie shopping trip. That never happened! After fucking in various ways and various places in his apartment (3 hours) we took a shower together. I let him pamper me. Not only finger fuck me until I almost passed out, but washed my entire body and my hair. After drying off we cuddled on the couch. I let him play with my hair, running his fingers through it. He told me how much he loves my hair, the color, texture, smell. Likes running his fingers through it. Felt SO good. So good, in fact, that it earned him another blow job. Which led to more sex.

We ordered takeout. It was clear we were not going shopping. We fucked until the delivery guy arrived.

After letting lunch settle, it was back to fucking. He took LOTS of video this date. A LOT of him pounding me hard! Kentros QUITE enjoyed them!

After a 7 hour afternoon date. It was time to go. Kentros and I would leave for our international trip the next day. I planned on having a lot of sex with Husband over vacation. And showing him all the video and pix from this date!

Photos will be posted in the next couple days :)

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 am

Awesome update Kandi!!!!! Sounds like such a beautiful day full of loving sex......I know it was a very memorable day for you.....Thanks for sharing....enjoy your trip....Cheers

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:25 am

Life gets in the way of sex. We lead pretty busy lives and just having leisure time enough to screw is sometimes a problem. This last week with the snow and cold it put a damper on most of life. Except sex. I need to go back to work. She has tried to screw me to death and I love it. How about you Kandi? Time to play? Attempt to screw Kentros to death? Usually warm weather breeds sex but severe weather does the same. I bet the birth rate next August and September is ridiculous.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 am

Your all day fuck party sounds amazing!!! I'm so glad you shared that. You should have asked the delivery guy to join you! :)

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Awesome adventures!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Scotch98 – It was a beautiful day of fucking, that’s for sure! Oh, the trip will be fun too!!!

armyguyot1 – IKR! I did have a recent playdate. Which was a relief after such a long sabbatical. Your wife trying to screw you to death, oh! That is a dilemma, lol! We didn’t have any snow days here. But I will be making an effort to find more time for screwing and hotwifing!!

TedtheBellhop – LOL! We don’t have many of them. But I did spend a considerable amount of time with my Wolf. Delivery guy…lol!

Mrs E – Thank you!!

Next post will be about Husband's and my international vacation :P

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Glad to see you bad in play and back on the site. Don't know about you but my wife is almost as bad as a man for getting randy and fun when she has been without. I love it when she has been without for a bit and nearly drags me into the bedroom and has her way with me. She is always fun and those days even more. Those days the trick is holding off long enough with her that hot. I love to fuck and love to be sucked and when she is like that her pussy seems to do both. That's hot. I can tell that you two have a lot in common and a basic love of sex it the big thing.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 pm

International Vacation March 17-25, 2016

Kentros and I typically have a lot of sex when on vacation, about every other day. This one was a little different because I brought along pix and video of playdates with my Wolf. Husband has obviously seen photos and videos of me having sex with my lovers, but this time, we watched some of the videos while fucking. We’d never done that before. He enjoyed them SO much!!! I enjoy them so much I watch them almost daily. One of my favorite moments, was when he said how hot it was to fuck me, while watching me fucking my boyfriend. BOYFRIEND! A word I didn’t think we’d ever use. That was fun.

And even though we were on vacation, I was still naughty as I was messaging current and future playmates when relaxing in our room. Which helped turn Kentros on and I was rewarded with sex. So funny, how talking dirty to another man gets my husband all riled up! And my Wolf was sending me dick pic regularly because he couldn’t wait for me to get home. Even though he had a date with another chick while I was away! I guess I’m just THAT good, lol!

Head over to the Hotties thread for some photos from vacation, of a little sexy photo shoot we did. I brought 4 lingerie items and, of course, after taking photos Kentros enjoyed fucking me!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 pm

4 lingerie items will last forever cuz they are only on for about 4 minutes. I keep buying my wife lingerie and she says no more as she has too much. It never wears out as it is only on for a few minutes and the she is naked, on her back, with her legs spread. I love lingerie but it isn't used long on a hotwife.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Wow! That sounds amazing for Kentros. Lucky guy!!!

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:48 pm

So very glad you are still having great fun. As it should be.

Love the Venus in furs images.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:34 am

I have no doubt you are THAT good :)
I can't wait to hear about your NEXT international vacation...;) :whip:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun May 07, 2017 9:09 pm

armyguyot1 – I have way more than 4, lol! And sometimes they stay on a tiny bit longer than 4 min :lol: I especially like the red item I have. And sometimes (like with my Wolf and bsefs) we’re so hot and heavy my skirt never comes off! Sounds like your wife knows what she’s doing with you too!

TedtheBellhop – He is a lucky guy, that Kentros!

Nevertoolate – I had to look up Venus in furs… not sure I found the right materials… It's a movie, right?

viking43 - Jeg er spændt for dig at finde ud af, hvor god jeg er. I literally giggled when I read ”next international trip.” :D Especially when I get to say knep mig to you!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun May 07, 2017 9:22 pm

3/28 – the Wolf

On the 25th (the day we traveled back home) my Wolf was sending me dick pics and A LOT of messages! Saying things such as, “I'm so fucking hungry right now. I need my cock inside you now.” The 26th and 27th the messages (he’s so horny for me, he’s missed me…) and dick pix continued. On the 28th, I arrived to his place at 7pm. I was wearing my Wolf’s favorite dress (the “Zebra Dress,” the black and white dress I wore on our 2nd date). While still a little jetlagged from the time change, I was horny as ever. We fucked till 2am. I kind of felt bad, knowing he’d have to work the next day but when you need a good pounding, you just have to have it!

We also had a conversation about our “developing friendship.” I’d never planned on becoming “friends” with my FBs. But then I was spending more time with the Wolf than any other FB. And with Kentros referring to the Wolf as “my boyfriend” while on holiday, it seemed like a natural conversation. We talked about how he felt, being referred to as my BF… he liked it. He asked that Kentros and I discuss if it would be okay if he could call me his girlfriend. I thought that would be fun. The next day he was already saying he was looking forward to our next date. A date was set for the Thursday the 31st. And he asked about the following Sunday too.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:49 pm

I suppose it is hard to have a guys dick in your mouth time after time and not become friends