From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 am

disappearing men. why do they always do that?

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 am

Glad to hear you're still having fun!!! Too bad that selfish guy doesn't understand the concept of "Ladies First"...

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Thanks for encouraging Kentros to post more. I need his help! :lol: And I think you’re right with flakes being shocked by a woman who is sexually adventurous. Which is funny, b/c the guys who do end up playing with me more than once, they tell me that they love that about me.
Some of the guys think that even after one time! Adorable.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:17 pm

zorro wrote:
Thanks for encouraging Kentros to post more. I need his help! :lol: And I think you’re right with flakes being shocked by a woman who is sexually adventurous. Which is funny, b/c the guys who do end up playing with me more than once, they tell me that they love that about me.
Some of the guys think that even after one time! Adorable.
Yes, and some guys think that even without having played with you - yet ;)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:44 pm

I read in Playboy years ago that gentlemen always finish last. It took me a lotta years to really understand it and now I really appreciate it.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Pdx-couple12 – WOW! You binged on my thread. What a cool thing to read on my page! Thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed it. OHW will be such a great wealth of info for you and your wife. Has she read anything on here? If not, you should show it to her. One of the first things Husband did to introduce me to the LS. And we just read so much before we started posting. So many great threads!! Getting verified and being able to access the Ladies Lounge was another great help to me. Suggest it to your wife. It’s nice to get the ladies’ perspective on things that she might not feel comfortable posting in the main forum. Good luck with your journey, and ENJOY the ride!!

viking43 – du ved, du får mig i den samme knibe til tider! As for your 2nd msg... YET!!! :mrgreen:

armyguyot1 – Yes, too bad. But I enjoyed myself, lol! I hear some guys only get Playboy for the articles, lol! :D Too bad he never got around to actually fucking me. He could have easily redeemed himself (zorro, you know what i'm talking about ;) )

jane – IKR! I get it when guys who are new to casual dating or hooking up with a hotwife disappear (it’s too much for them and they chicken out). But it’s perplexing when a guy who’s been a swinger (I know, so he said) does it. SMH! Then shows up a few months later and practically does the same thing all over again. Boys! They are such odd creatures, lol! That’s why you have to have several on hand!!

TedtheBellhop – Right, lol!!! xoxoxo

zorro – I wonder if there is a way to better vet guys to find the best ones. Any suggestions? From anyone, actually…

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:12 pm

3/5 – The Director No casting call on this one!

So, after A LOT of back and forth trying to schedule a meeting, we were supposed to meet for coffee before I went to work Saturday morning. I got a text, morning of, saying he drank way too much the night before, was hungover, and so nervous about meeting Kentros that he couldn’t make it. :mad: We played tag for some time, then he just disappeared. (He’ll return in June… :cool: )

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:jane – IKR! I get it when guys who are new to casual dating or hooking up with a hotwife disappear (it’s too much for them and they chicken out). But it’s perplexing when a guy who’s been a swinger (I know, so he said) does it. SMH! Then shows up a few months later and practically does the same thing all over again. Boys! They are such odd creatures, lol! That’s why you have to have several on hand!!
The first time I went with my wife on a hookup, it was with a guy who said he was TOTALLY cool with couples and had plenty of experience. That was the most visibly nervous guy I think I've ever seen. I think sometimes they bite off more than they can handle.

Also I haven't said so, but I really do enjoy reading your stories. Your writing style is very immersive.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I love her writing style also but it's not the only thing she has that is immersive. She has a couple of things I would like to be immersed in.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:34 pm

Bjaficionado Thanks for commenting on our thread!! And I think you are right. They can boast about something when online. Then when (if) you meet them, the real person is revealed. I don’t mind it when a guy states he’s never met a couple but is willing to give it a try. I don’t even mind answering “what is hotwifing?” questions, as long as it doesn’t turn into, “I just don’t understand why a husband would be willing to share his wife/why do you need so many men?” Fuck those people!!

Immersive writing style, :D OMG! Thank you for that!

armyguyot1 ROFL!! “Not the only thing she has that is immersive.” Clever! ;)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:22 pm

No, just the opposite. Don't fuck those people but don't hang around them. Ignore them. I can tell it bothers you but don't. There will always be someone that doesn't like it.

respectabullinma
Experienced

Unread post by respectabullinma » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 pm

such a wonderful thread... great stories, a lot of reality... one of the better sources of information for those what are curious what it's like to live this lifestyle. Thanks, as always, for posting... :D

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:Bjaficionado Thanks for commenting on our thread!! And I think you are right. They can boast about something when online. Then when (if) you meet them, the real person is revealed. I don’t mind it when a guy states he’s never met a couple but is willing to give it a try. I don’t even mind answering “what is hotwifing?” questions, as long as it doesn’t turn into, “I just don’t understand why a husband would be willing to share his wife/why do you need so many men?” Fuck those people!!

I have been fortunate enough that pretty much every time wife has told a candidate that I know what she's doing and I'm okay with it, their reaction has been "that's freaking awesome".
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:45 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
...as long as it doesn’t turn into, “I just don’t understand why a husband would be willing to share his wife/why do you need so many men?” Fuck those people!!
I'm guessing people who worry and ponder sex and sexual motivation like that are probably shitty in bed...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:34 am

All –sorry for my absence. Life has been less than pleasant these past 3+ months. I can only wish for life to get back to something of normal for Kentros and I (our normal: naughtiness… rather than illness and loss of loved ones). Let’s try to get back into the swing of things!

armyguyot1 – LOL! Right, deny them the good time they could have! It’s certainly gotten much better to deal with than when this first started. I don’t get so upset that I cry about it. Anger is better, lol. Then just move on!

respectabullinma – Thank you for enjoying our thread! I’m glad you like that we try to keep it real AND heavy with pleasure! Informational, well, you just made my day!! I’m happy our journey is helpful to others. We certainly looked at OHW as a source of info while “looking into” this LS. So grateful for this community!

bjaficionado – It’s nice when fortune is on our side!! And a lucky wife you have!! Or, are the playmates the lucky ones? ;)

TedtheBellhop – ROFL!! Probably!

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Nice to see you back on OHW again, Kandi - we have missed you :)

If I remember it right from earlier in your thread, your birthday is around this time - happy birthday, dear Kandi, and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Last edited by viking43 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks for the update. I wish you well and hope to hear more from you in the future.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 pm

viking43 wrote:Nice to see you back on OHW again, Kandi - we have missed you :)

If I remember it right from earlier in your thread, your birthday is around this time - happy birthday, dear Kandi, and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Aw! Thanks!!! I did just have a bday, 12/2. :)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Wow! The wife's is the 4th. Sucky time of year for a birthday as it makes it hard to come up with a good present for the 4th and again at Christmas. I usually get 1 out of 2. Certainly glad to have you back on the board sexy girl.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:32 pm

TedtheBellhop - PMed you xoxo
armyguyot1 wrote:Wow! The wife's is the 4th. Sucky time of year for a birthday as it makes it hard to come up with a good present for the 4th and again at Christmas. I usually get 1 out of 2. Certainly glad to have you back on the board sexy girl.
Nah, you just gotta work the gifts! Ask for something BIG for a dual bday/xmas gift! ;) ;)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Now for a FUN update!

3/6 – Family Brunch then the Wolf

While hanging out with family, all of a sudden Kentros JUMPED up off the couch and announced that we had to go! Why? They asked. Because wife is meeting a friend downtown for coffee and we didn’t want to be late. Okay, calm down there, lol. It would be okay if we were a little late. (I'm not REALLY meeting a friend for coffee ;) I'm meeting my Wolf)! Love it when Husband is more excited about me fucking another man than I am!

Head on over to my Hotties thread and enjoy the photos. This is more of a visual rather than written update
:D

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:12 am

Good to see one of the brightest stars on this site back. Always enjoy your stories still gives me hope that my wife will give it a try someday. Good luck in the new year and keep us posted.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:22 pm

VSP wrote:Good to see one of the brightest stars on this site back. Always enjoy your stories still gives me hope that my wife will give it a try someday. Good luck in the new year and keep us posted.
Aw!! Thanks! Flattery will get you everywhere!! Keep you posted? Ask and you shall receive!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:28 pm

3/11 ... My Wolf - my 1st EVER morning playdate!

Let’s get back to some writing…

Role play discussed before the date, based on a little story I wrote for him:

The gist: Little Red Riding Hood lost in the woods and seeking shelter from a storm. She’s soaking wet and she finds a cave. It’s very warm and there are furs on the ground. She removes all her wet clothes and crawls under the fur blankets. As she’s drifting off to nap she feels the blankets move. She must have imagined it, so close to sleep. Then a strong furry arm reaches over her and grips her. Suddenly, wide awake, she feels hot breath on her neck and a velvety rod rubbing against her bare ass. Instantly she knew... This is The Wolf's den and she had willingly walked in, disrobed, and laid her naked body next to his.

She knew he wouldn't kill her, but he was going to devour her. There was nothing she could do now but submit to the massive beast's wishes. As if reading her mind, he growls in her ear, "I'd never kill such a beautiful creature that offers herself to The Wolf. But for exchange for my warmth and shelter, Little Red will willingly let him fuck her."

As you can imagine, my Wolf greatly enjoyed the story/fantasy. I arrived at his building about 9am and he buzzed me in. Up to the top floor, his door was unlocked for me.

I changed into fishnet lingerie and thong. I walked to his bed and slid under the blanket, kissed his face, then turned on my side with my back to him and rubbed my ass on his cock. He was already hard! He locked his arm around me, kissed the back of my neck and told me how horny he was and how he'd been horny for me for days, and how much he was going to fuck me.

We started making out but then he pulled me to the end of the bed, had me turn on my stomach and started fucking me right away. God! He felt amazing! How hard he could thrust, and for how long! Then he had me on my back and pulled my knees up to my shoulders and fucked me deep. He pinned my arms to the ground while his shoulders held my legs in place. His dominance excited me. And while he likes it when I play, “hard to get,” he also likes how submissive I’ll be for him.

We took a slight break and then he wanted me on the couch. First on my belly bending over the arm of the chair. He fucked me so hard that he pushed me further on the couch so that my feet were no longer on the ground. He then had me lay on the couch, using the arm rest as a pillow. Over an hour later, he let me rest a little again and we cuddled on the couch.

He started kissing all over and announced, "I want to fuck you again." Again he fucked me hard, starting on the couch and ending on his bed.

I had to be to work by 1pm. He was “working from home.” We showered together. What started out as a very hot and steamy way to get clean and make out, turned into him finger fucking me until I came twice. After turning the shower off, my Wolf waited with a towel for me and helped dry me off with lots of kisses. Told me that was the best shower he's ever had, LOL! It was good!

Time to get dressed and ready for work. He drove me to my office and dropped me off by 12:30pm. How naughty, to be dropped off at work by my lover!

No photos to share with this post, :| sorry. But I'm sure you can still enjoy the previous ones :lol:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Damn. I was hoping for photos. Got hard as soon as you mentioned fishnets. Just the thought of your hot bod in fishnets was enough. Maybe next time. Damn hot story you beautiful innocent Red.