From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Happyjohnson
Pervert

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Kandi, you are one hell of a woman and any many who gets to share your body with you certainly seems to be in for the ride of his life.
All the men in your life are very lucky SOB's and am I envious of them!

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:23 pm

The Brit and Jason. Win, win!!! Thanks for sharing your hot adventures

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Calm – HA! When I first read that, I thought, “If all the cocks attached to the men reading this…" were lined up in my bedroom… I’d take care of ALL your “plumbing.” Feeling naughty today! And I’m happy to be your glorious slut ANY day!

Khys Hubby – I’m feeling glorious! (Macklemore’s song playing in my head now, LOL!). Thank you, guys!

VSP – Friend! Long time! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello! Xoxoxo

Happyj – Thank you, sir!

Ted – LOL, win-win, yes! For all of us! Thank you for reading my adventures!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Let me start to wrap up May 2016 with how I spent time with my Wolf. I was only able to see my Wolf 4 times in May.

My Wolf - Friday 5/6 and Saturday 5/7

He was still getting settled. I went to his place after work on Friday. We had a limited amount of time so we made the most of it. And fucked for about an hour before husband came to get me.

That Saturday my Wolf picked me up from work, but he wasn’t in a good mood. When we fucked, something felt different, like he was distracted. I asked him if he was okay and he said he was stressed at work. We only had sex for about a half hour. I left his place with a nagging feeling it may be more than him being stressed out.

On May 10th he responded to my request to see him that he was feeling overwhelmed and he wanted to take a break. I said okay and that he should contact me when he was feeling recharged. I honestly feared things were headed “for the end.” And Kentros was in consoling mode. My Wolf reassured me that he wasn’t going anywhere. That this is just a ‘timeout request.’

It didn’t help my mood when I tried to set up a date with Tony (last date from him was back in March 30th). He informed me that he “found himself in a monogamous relationship and was off the market.” Well, that sucks!

Fortunately, it didn’t take long for my Wolf to need to see me. Let me tell you about having him over for breakfast and making him and Kentros French Toast!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:32 pm

May 15th – Breakfast for my Wolf:

My Wolf arrived between 9:30 and10am. I was wearing a little black cover up that goes over a bathing suit, that I refer to as my “summer dress” and wear it around the house. And I was also just starting on breakfast.

He was happy to see me and kissed me as I welcomed him in. I returned to making breakfast and Kentros showed my Wolf around. The guys sat off the kitchen chatting. I asked Kentros to give us some space and he happily retreated to another room.

My Wolf stood behind me, pulling me into him, kissing my neck – the “sweet spot.” I turned around and we started making out. His beard was nicely trimmed, making me want to kiss him more. But I had to attend to breakfast.

Which my Wolf made difficult… his hands on my shoulders, arms, hips. His lips on my neck, cheek, lips. He increasingly got more excited and so did I, feeling his breath on my skin, that short beard on my neck! I was so wet standing there.

He went from gently rubbing against me to grinding, running his hand up my skirt, running his fingers along the inside of my panties. He'd pull me to him, reach down top of my dress, his fingers sliding inside my bra. Sometimes I'd turn and push myself into him, kiss him deeply, he was bulging under his jeans.

The conversation moved from breakfast, how good the French toast smelled and how hungry he was to how horny I made him. His cute accent, "Oh god, you make me so fucking horny!" and told me how he wanted to take me into the bedroom and throw me down on my bed. "That can be arranged," I said.

By the time breakfast was made I was beyond wet. I called for hubby and told him my Wolf wanted to play. With a smile on his face, he said, 'That’s cool,' gave me a kiss and walked toward the kitchen, that naughty smile on his face.

My Wolf and I undressed each other. I stroked his cock. I changed into a black thong and black baby doll lingerie. “Where do you want me?” I asked as he hugged his beautiful brown body against me. “On the bed, feet on the floor.”

He started fucking me from behind, my feet on the floor, my body laying on the bed. He fucked me SO hard I couldn’t help but scream. Then he flipped me over and did his best to throw me on the bed! He climbed up on me, put his arms behind my legs so my knees were practically to my shoulders. This made me cum so hard and so fast!

After I gushed all over him, he wanted me to ride him. We just rolled over so he was on his back, fucking him as hard as I could. Mind you, I was so high on sex and too dizzy to keep at the pace I usually can. When I started to sway, he pushed me off him and told me to get on my knees, “so you can rest.” Right! So I could “rest.” He fucked me doggy and I had to brace my hands on the bedroom wall as he slammed himself into me over and over again.

Our final round was me on my back again. But he didn’t pull my leg up, he just held me down as I raised my hips into him and he fucked until he finally came! We were both so sweaty. When we left the bedroom to take a shower, Kentros and our dog were not home. Husband would tell me later that after he finished eating, while it was hot as fuck to listen to us, he thought he’d give us some privacy and took the dog for a long walk. I was really hoping for him to come to the bedroom door and watch! I so wanted to get him and my Wolf to MFM.

After our shower, my Wolf was staying – for food. I warmed up breakfast and my Wolf greatly enjoyed it. He even asked if he could take some home with him. I was happy to make him a to-go box.

Good news – next dates we remember to take pix and vid! New pics for the Hotties coming soon!!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:30 pm

You are so behind in your recounting of your stories I can only hope its because of how busy in the L/S you have been and not due to other causes! :mrgreen:

You rock girl! :whip:

Khys Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Khys Hubby » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:59 am

:o I’m so glad that there’s pics to come for the hotties section from the next time. If it was anywhere near as good as this instalment then the pics will drain a LOT of us for sure

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Happy – That’s exactly why, LOL! Well, vanilla life gets in the way too! I wish we were independently wealthy and I didn’t have to go to work! I’d love to just fuck and write about my adventures!!

Calm – Mrs. Plumber! That had me cracking up laughing!! Thank you!! You know I would do my best to take care of all your needs ;) And I have taken care of some of my fav OHW guys' needs too!
My Wolf – I was honestly surprised he was back so soon. I was expecting weeks to go by without seeing him. From how our conversations – it felt like “the end is near.”
I know you appreciate the catching up. There is so much naughtiness that’s not to be missed!

Khys Hubby – LOL! Well, I’ll give you a hint… the photos are going to be something my Wolf has been asking me to do – but I’ve not done… until now...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:21 pm

My Wolf May 22

While I originally wrote what this date entailed… my Wolf coming over to our place for breakfast again… I decided to let the photos do the talking. FINALLY! We remembered to take photos and videos this date. Why? Well, for the first time I let my Wolf have my ass.

Head over to my Hotties thread ;) ;) ;)

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:59 am

Thanks for the updates! Headed to the hotties thread momentarily. So what happened with the wolf? It sounded like maybe he was catching feelings. If so, I can't blame him. You're an amazing woman in so many ways!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:27 am

I have a question for you Kandi. Anal is the only thing V has not liked. We tried it and she just didn't like it? How much do you like it. Some women say they get off that way, some say they get off better than with the other way, some don't like it. Is it something you like a lot or is it an acquired taste?

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 pm

OMG!!! This thread is the hottest. You are great writer, amazing wife and lover. Kudos to you

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:26 pm

Sorry for my absence – it’s time consuming finding a new batch of lovers!

I’ll update in a week or so, xoxo

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Take your time - we can wait for you.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Can't wait!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:11 pm

First off – I have to point out how sad I am over calmcurioushubby’s departure from OHW! I feel like a friend has passed away! I wasn’t on the thread recently and have no idea what happened but I’m going to miss the HELL out of that guy! And all his beautiful comments on my threads are gone :cry:

I’d like those of you who comment on my page, chat with me on PMs and have become my friends to know how much you mean to me. You were there for me from the start and/or you support this journey and I love you all for that! Please. PLEASE! If you’re one of those people I hold dear (and we’re not already in contact off this site) and you decide to leave OHW, PM me to let me know how to keep in touch with you. Xoxoxoxo

Okay… on with my regularly scheduled (well, much delayed) program…

Ted and Calm :( – Thank you for saying I’m amazing!!

As for my Wolf having feelings for me - that’s what we thought. My Wolf wanted to spend SO much time with me. He wanted me to spend the night, go on vacation, go bareback... but Kentros wasn’t okay with any of those at the time. So, it made sense to us that maybe he was having feelings.

armyguyot1 – For me, acquired taste. I had tried it in my 20s with my first and second vanilla boyfriends. I didn’t really care for it then. In my early 30s (I wasn’t dating at the time) I played with my ass with toys – that seemed good. But I still had to work up to it for my Wolf. And even then, it wasn’t something I wanted to do again right away. But I do… now ;)

bufaker – The hottest thread – Aw! Thank you!! And this is your first comment on my thread, welcome! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it. Were you able to find our Hotties thread too?

Happyjohnson – Thanks for the understanding of my tardiness, LOL! You know I’m a busy girl, Vanilla AND Naughty, :D

Ted – Let the waiting end!! Xoxo

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:26 pm

June 2016 – I KNOW people, I know! :o

My Wolf: Obviously, I was becoming emotionally attached. Kentros and I were discussing possible poly with Wolf: With things feeling odd with him, Kentros was certain he was in love with me and wrestling with those feelings. And that’s why he was acting distant. We could easily see me being in love with my Wolf, if we let it.

But before I could embark on a Poly journey, things went from “off” to bad. We went from messaging each other numerous times a day to once every few days. He asked for a break again and I tried giving him that. Then he wanted to see me… then he didn’t… repeat!

By June 11th I decided I needed to go back on the hunt for new lovers. Kentros joked that I was on “the rebound,” and I asked him, “Isn’t that the best time to find guys to just fuck?” And I fucked 4 new guys that month!

First was “Microsoft Guy” Of the 3 dates in June we never took photos/videos. Sure wish I did! I still pine over this guy a little – one of the BEST kissers ever. And one of the best oral’s I’ve ever received. And the sex was borderline “I’m going to pass out it’s so good.” His looks: if you know who Macklemore is, think that tall guys with thick black hair and glasses. YUM!

He was familiar with hotwifing and he “loves sex-driven, curvy women.” That’s me! The first date Kentros got to watch. Our second and third date was solo. All the sex was mind blowing! :mrgreen: One thing he said to me that was beyond flattering, was that “It’s a good thing you’re married.” I asked if that was because it made things naughtier? He said, “No, because I could easily fall in love with you.” WOW! Unfortunately, he was in the process of interviewing for a job in NYC. And he got it :( . I’ve never heard from him again. Would have loved to have a man in NYC to fly to and enjoy!

Second was my New Zealander. Nope, wasn’t a black or brown guy. He was a tall white guy with red hair, scruffy beard and glasses. Yes, I have a type, LOL! He was born in New Zealand to an American and a Brit. He was familiar with the LS but very new to it. He was so shy during our M&G that we didn’t think he was in to me. But when Kentros went to the bathroom (classic move) and I told him that I didn’t think he was into me – he told me he wouldn’t be able to stand because he was rock hard. He let me touch him through his pants and it was clear this guy was going to be HUGE!! I didn’t go home with him that night. But a week later I was thoroughly fucked by him! And again, a week later. There will be more on this guy – and photos!

Third was “Yorrick” and he was of middle eastern descent but looked like a white guy. He had long lashes and pretty brown eyes. I went back to his hotel (smart guy got 2 beds) after the M&G. Conversation with this guy was better than the sex. But the sex wasn’t bad. He made me cum while riding him (or rather, I got myself off that way…?) Anyway… something didn’t go right because I never heard from him again. Meh. :roll:

Fourth was “My Cop” who was also in the LS (poly). He wasn’t tall but did wear glasses (on occasion) was SUPER cute and was SUPER fit! Not only for his job but also as a Thai boxer. We went back to his place after our M&G and Kentros watched a little or sat in the living room listening a little. While we were making out, he slid off couch between my legs and pulled at my dress, got his hands up under it, unclasped my bra and then just pulled it and my dress up off me. Impressive! A man who knows his way around! Nice! Of course I gave him a BJ right there! ;)

Sorry, this is a summary… Let’s just say: He guessed I was a squirter, he liked my bjs and how rough I rode him, it was CLEAR he enjoyed himself and the fact that when he came he was louder than me – I was thrilled! Lots of other fun things happened… but… I’d see him again too!

Only 3 flakes that month.

Last day of June my Wolf needed to see me bad! When we met it was like old times! Sex was great! We got all hot a sweaty and even took a soapy shower together. Then fucked more. But the date ended in an argument. I wasn’t going to message him again. :mad:

And that’s June 2016!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Hell no wonder you are so far behind in recounting all of your adventures being that "fucking" busy as well as holding down a job plus servicing Kentros as well - you have been a happy busy little bunny.

I just hope you can learn to space yourself and not get burnt out, then who would we have to look forward to reading all about, with tongues hanging out in anticipation of all your sexiness and adventures! :mrgreen: :whip:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:41 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
...when Kentros went to the bathroom (classic move) and I told him that I didn’t think he was into me – he told me he wouldn’t be able to stand because he was rock hard. He let me touch him through his pants and it was clear this guy was going to be HUGE!!
That part made me feel funny in my bikini area...

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for the photos...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Happyjohnson – Thanks Happy! LOL! I AM a happy little bunny! Nope, not burnt out on hotwifing at all. Work, well, that burns me out all the time. Looking for new playmates – that get’s old when I’m in the search (every time I think I’m about done with current search, stables almost filled to the max, I have to start it up again). But I doubt many look forward to my posts. I mean, I know there are a handful of you – thank you!!

TedtheBellhop – Feel funny in the bikini area – LOVE it!! You’re very welcome… and as for those photos… I FINALLY posted some JUST NOW in my Hotties thread. I hope you enjoy.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 pm

July 2016:

I would add 3 new guys this month (that puts my total at 18 since 11.20.15).

One: My Navy Guy - I developed a great friendship with him. AND he’s totally into pix and vid!! He’s at least 10 years older than I am but so GD fit! We tried to meet back in April (but had to postpone) and he was totally cool with rescheduling. We won’t get to play often, but when we do, he’s sure to make me soak the bed. You’ll get to hear (and see) more of him.

Two: Producer Steve - would be one and done. He was a flake back in February. Freaked out about having to meet Kentros. He had the balls a few months later, LOL. Him and Kentros chatted more than he and I did!! Had this worked out, I could have seen the two of them being buddies! He’d message with me here and there but eventually flaked away. Sex with him was fun, though.

Three: Zorro!!!!! We already posted about our first 3sum with Zorro. Ah, that was a GOOD time!! (Guess who I played with recently? Yep, got to see Zorro and R last month, June 2018).

In addition to the 3 newbies, I’d have my New Zealander twice. Both times we took vid and pix!! My Brit would get another date (OMG- he passed out while fucking me from behind - this would be my last date with him. He was nice and all, but I don’t give out pity fucks) and my Moroccan (who had been MIA for MONTHS) requested a morning date. Dude ended up oversleeping. And this is why I have Husband go along most of the time – Kentros was going to walk around town while I fucked this guy. But he couldn’t answer my call when I got to his apartment. So Kentros and I went to dim sum. My Morrocan and I ended up fucking, but I wouldn’t hear from him again.

And Surprise! My Wolf contacted me. He wanted to see me at the end of the month. More to come there.

Only 2 flakes. We also had a M&G with a “Tony” (not my guy from Leap Year day) but he went MIA and never had the privilege of fucking me.

I’ll post photos of my New Zealander in my Hotties thread soon. I know that's what y'all really want :lol:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Good to see you back and hear from you Kandi. You need to get yourself and Army Guy not just Navy.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:14 am

I love to read about your adventures - to have actually been in one of them, makes it even more exciting to read :)

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:17 am

I always love your updates, and also commiserate about the flakes, they are so so frustrating. Seems like we have had nothing but for awhile. It's very disheartening. Like how are people completely gungho about meeting up, then chicken out and ghost? I don't understand it.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Thanks for the update. You are correct. I'm DYING to see pics (and video?) of you with the New Zealander