From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:31 am

You are a hot sexy woman. And your details are almost as hot as your smile.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:47 am

mfmseeker1969 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:31 am
I agree 100%.

Kandi's smile is even better just before her lips touches mine or she wraps them around my cock.
Last edited by kaskap79 on Sun May 10, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:47 am
mfmseeker1969 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:31 am
I agree 100%.

Kandi's smile is even better just before her lips touches mine or she wraps them around my cock.
I imagine those pretty eyes looking up as she's deep throating...then watching her as she looks over to kentros then back to deep throating would be extremely hot.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun May 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Every time I read about Kandi's adventures with the lucky bastards who are lucky enough to share her body with her, I wonder how did they get that lucky. :mrgreen:

To have her eyes, those eyes, looking up at you while giving a blow job or in bed fucking the ass off her, would be an out of this world experience. :mrgreen: :whip:
Every time I see her eyes they just turn me on to such an extent, its unreal!

Kentros has no idea just how lucky he is having Kandi in his life, as his wife! Lucky bastard!!! As an old fart, I can only but dream!

Happy

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:51 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Kentros has no idea just how lucky he is having Kandi in his life, as his wife! Lucky bastard!!! As an old fart, I can only but dream!

Happy
I imagine a life with HK is full of adventure. I'm sure kentros knows he has it pretty good and conversely I think HK knows she has it pretty good too. They make an awesome team.

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Mon May 25, 2020 5:20 am

Aw thanks guys, yes we do make a good team! And I do know how lucky I am to have Kandi in my life! :D

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:23 am

Kentros wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:20 am
Aw thanks guys, yes we do make a good team! And I do know how lucky I am to have Kandi in my life! :D
Yes, you are very lucky to have her every day.

Not like us that only can enjoy her wonderful body once in while.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon May 25, 2020 7:23 pm

afagehi7 » Kentros… afagehi has a question for you! And a little fast forward for you – Kentros never got to watch :( And remember, it’s not cheating because Kentros knows ALL about it ;) Looking up when deep throating is challenging, sometimes. But I do LOVE to see the astonished look on a guy’s face as I get his dick into the back of my throat. Recently, someone asked me, “Can you breathe?” Uh, no, I can’t, your cock is pressing on my windpipe!

mfmseeker1969 » Thanks! I actually scaled back part 2 of the date with Darren. I had a whole page on everything that happened JUST on the couch! I always feel so wet after reading that.

kaskap79 » Oh, yeah! Kentros went for a bike ride in Copenhagen. And was out for, what, 2 hours? He thought we’d be wrapped up by then, HA! Nope! And I agree, my smile is amazing with a cock in my mouth!!

Happyjohnson » Thanks for stopping by, friend! And I want you to think about something: unlike so many members of OHW, you’ve actually met me, and gotten a smooch too! And yeah, Kentros is a lucky bastard, isn’t he (except when he has to deal with normal life stuff with me, LOL)!

How about another date post...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon May 25, 2020 7:39 pm

Spartan – Aug 10, 2017

Between the first and second date there were lots of lovely messages, including him sending (non-nude) pix of himself – I’ll be more specific next time, LOL. He always started the message by saying “Hello, Lover” or “Good evening Gorgeous,” or Hello, my Temptress,” so sweet.

I drove myself – not making Kentros worry/wait for me like I did on the first date (again, sorry about that hubby). Under my short black skirt/blouse was red/black lingerie. Spartan is such a gentleman. He offered his hand to me as we took to the stairs.

I remember having a rough day at work, so I really wanted to get it on. When we got to the couch, we kissed then I pushed him to sit. “Oh, yes, that’s right, you’re in control” he said. I straddled him and immediately we were making out, rubbing against each other. I was already wet... could feel he was hard.

When he tried to take off my top I wouldn’t let him (the lingerie was going to be a surprise). I slipped between his legs to undo his jeans and pull them off. I climbed back on him for a bit. Then back to my knees pulling his underwear off. As I massaged his cock with my mouth and tongue, his hands were roaming my face, running his fingers though my hair, caressing my back and arms. When I looked up his top somehow disappeared.

I asked him to help me out of my skirt. As he unzipped me, he saw the red/black panties. I pulled off my top and he said, “You wore the red and black because I told you it excited me?” As I sat in his lap again, I said, “Yep,” before covering his mouth with mine.

After some more making out, I stood and asked him to help me take my boots off. He kneeled and unzipped them, and tossed them aside. On my back he pulled my panties down just enough to lick my clit. He ended up fucking me with my panties still on. I soaked him and it turned him on even more so he fucked me harder. When he was sucking my nipples, he rotated from sucking to licking to nuzzling my breasts. It was a really nice feeling, especially since he was also still thrusting hard. I was in awe as to how deep he felt, as he’s not very big/long. And I dug my nails into his skin every time he thrusted.

We went about 45 minutes before taking our first break. He reminded me to message Kentros. Oops!!

After chatting a bit, it was time for Round 2: On my back until he wanted me to suck him again. He sat back on the couch and asked me to use my teeth. Really? Yeah. I grazed my teeth across his cock but didn’t bite down. Then I rode him so I could have more control than when I’m on my knees. Another break. More chatting.

Round 3: On my back, then on my side, then I rode him again. The whole while I received a few spanks, his hands roaming all over my body, his fingers digging into my flesh, and he told me he gets off on the sounds I make while fucking and when I gush on him. He loves the feel of my cum soaking his balls.

It was past 11 and I needed to be heading home. As I got dressed and put the nighty back on, he saw how it splits open in the back. He started rubbing up against me and I could feel he was hard again. I just bent forward and let him fuck me from behind, standing. I went to my knees when he was finished, catching my breath. He snuggled up behind me. I felt him getting hard again. I spread my legs open and let him fuck me this way too. No wonder I would come back for more in 4 days!

This was the second date in a row that while I was getting ready to leave the guy couldn’t get enough and fucked me again. This was a nice trend, LOL!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:02 am

I love that he reminded you to check in with kentros. Seems like a gentleman. That art is lost between some women taking offense to it and lots of men being schmucks and not knowing the art of gentleman.

He sounds like an Uber stud. 3 rounds is impressive. Enough left in the tank for 2 more, total of 5, is of gladiator status. I'd say he earned his nickname.

What did kentros think?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:25 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:02 am
I love that he reminded you to check in with kentros. Seems like a gentleman. That art is lost between some women taking offense to it and lots of men being schmucks and not knowing the art of gentleman.

He sounds like an Uber stud. 3 rounds is impressive. Enough left in the tank for 2 more, total of 5, is of gladiator status. I'd say he earned his nickname.

What did kentros think?
Right, super cool of him. He was a great guy. I’ll take an offered hand ANY day! I think it’s very thoughtful. An uber stud – well, he was super fit and it’s rare for me to find a guy who can outpace me. So, yeah, he earned his code name for sure, LOL!

Kentros, what DID you think?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:42 pm

My Number1 will be glad you're back posting! I kind of like it too ;).

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:46 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:42 pm
My Number1 will be glad you're back posting! I kind of like it too ;).
:P Girl, you just made my day xoxo

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:49 pm

Oh shit! Not only did I not mean to let so much time go between posts - I also missed telling you all about Guy – a FAIL.

I think I told you all about the meet & greet back on 4/7/16. Meeting in Nov 2016 didn’t happen either. Disappeared until end of Apr 2017. Lots of chatting May 2017 and ghosted again until end of Jul 2017. Beginning of Aug 2017 he messaged that he’d be in town. I literally responded, “Are we fucking or what?” We planned on hooking up 8/2, then he couldn’t. Rescheduled to 8/3. Then "his client held him up" and we never connected. Pretty sure he was a poser, even though we met the previous year. Middle of August I sent him a message (as if he didn’t fall off the face of the planet). More sexy talk, but no set date. Man, I was patient back then!! :roll: By 8/17/17 I gave up. Never heard from him again.

I also had to cancel on Navy guy 8/5 because of my period. Dude’s so into oral, this makes a date a no go. We don't have PIV sex.

Reality, people, I promised the downs along with the ups! And there you go, :lol:

Better times to come…

Spartan email Aug 11, 2017

Day after our date, this is the message I received from Spartan:

You blew me away again last night with how much I wanted you and couldn't get enough of you! And how worked I feel afterwards!

When you were getting dressed and showed me the open back of your top...my desire took over again, and I had to have you from behind...you made me cum so explosively...

And now whenever I'm shirtless at home over the next few days, I have marks to remind me how soon I'll see you again ;) .

Talk soon, gorgeous! And thank you for sending me our pics!

Your Lover, Spartan

Oh, right, we took photos… head over to the Revealed thread for a peak.

Kate88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kate88 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:19 am

How do you find men who do 3 times in a row? And cum "explosively" on 3rd time? That's very impressive. My boyfriend's balls are nearly empty on a second time.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:00 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:49 pm
Oh shit! Not only did I not mean to let so much time go between posts - I also missed telling you all about Guy – a FAIL.

I think I told you all about the meet & greet back on 4/7/16. Meeting in Nov 2016 didn’t happen either. Disappeared until end of Apr 2017. Lots of chatting May 2017 and ghosted again until end of Jul 2017. Beginning of Aug 2017 he messaged that he’d be in town. I literally responded, “Are we fucking or what?” We planned on hooking up 8/2, then he couldn’t. Rescheduled to 8/3. Then "his client held him up" and we never connected. Pretty sure he was a poser, even though we met the previous year. Middle of August I sent him a message (as if he didn’t fall off the face of the planet). More sexy talk, but no set date. Man, I was patient back then!! :roll: By 8/17/17 I gave up. Never heard from him again.

I also had to cancel on Navy guy 8/5 because of my period. Dude’s so into oral, this makes a date a no go. We don't have PIV sex.

Reality, people, I promised the downs along with the ups! And there you go, :lol:

Better times to come…

Spartan email Aug 11, 2017

Day after our date, this is the message I received from Spartan:

You blew me away again last night with how much I wanted you and couldn't get enough of you! And how worked I feel afterwards!

When you were getting dressed and showed me the open back of your top...my desire took over again, and I had to have you from behind...you made me cum so explosively...

And now whenever I'm shirtless at home over the next few days, I have marks to remind me how soon I'll see you again ;) .

Talk soon, gorgeous! And thank you for sending me our pics!

Your Lover, Spartan

Oh, right, we took photos… head over to the Revealed thread for a peak.
No PIV with Navy? All oral and finger and toy?

I look forward to your posts even if they're short. You're the rockstar hotwife!

I can't believe you said "are we going to fuck or what"...love that. You're clear on what you want. It's a shame he couldn't handle it. Some men are afraid of a strong sexual woman. We don't have experience and there isn't a training manual so we're afraid we won't do well. Our male egos are fragile and if we aren't a super stud our ego is damaged. That's just my opinion. I know I had an episode of PE the first time with a GF when I was like 22. I didn't realize we'd be going all the way and was way too wound up. We broke up after (not because of that...she was batshit crazy and set some shit on fire) but I still think back and wish I had the chance for a redemption.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:38 am

Happyjohnson wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:44 pm
Every time I read about Kandi's adventures with the lucky bastards who are lucky enough to share her body with her, I wonder how did they get that lucky. :mrgreen:

To have her eyes, those eyes, looking up at you while giving a blow job or in bed fucking the ass off her, would be an out of this world experience. :mrgreen: :whip:
Every time I see her eyes they just turn me on to such an extent, its unreal!

Happy
100% agree.. I read her story and it seriously gets me rock hard every time. I love love love curvy, slutty brunettes; even better if they love cock as much as Kentros’ Kandi. And you guys live so close! Nice to know that I’m not the only person in the PNW who wants to watch his curvy brunette wife, have all of the pleasure she deserves.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Kate88 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:19 am
How do you find men who do 3 times in a row? And cum "explosively" on 3rd time? That's very impressive. My boyfriend's balls are nearly empty on a second time.
Hi Kate!! Always lovely when another VHW drops by :D

How do I find these men? I think it’s because I’m selective- I prefer fit guys. I’ve been with a few who were a little out of shape and was left still wanting. But the men who are in great shape have a better time of either keeping up with my stamina or outpacing me. And when they exhaust me, Oh! YES!! As for Spartan cumming explosively, I thought that was a fun way he described it. But some of my dates (like with him) are a couple to a few hours long. We chat a bit, make out, fuck, take a break and chat, fuck some more, repeat. Oh, and for him, it might have had something to do with recently getting out of a marriage with his high school sweetheart. He'd been making up for what he missed out on by getting married so young.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:54 pm

afagehi7 » Correct, no PIV with Navy guy. All oral and fingers. But dude gets me off, over and over, so it’s all good. That’s funny – you pointing out this was a short post for me – so true, LOL! Thanks for the Rockstar compliment. Really, you can’t believe I asked “are we going to fuck or what?” :lol: I’m usually direct and to the point. But when frustrated, I’m blunt. Never a bitch about it though. And who knows what this guy’s hang up was. He talked like he was in the LS.

FiveInchLullaby » Hello, I think this is your first post to one of my threads, thank you! SO delighted my encounters get you “rock hard,” (mission accomplished). I think there are a lot of us in the PNW – you’re in good company! I’m thrilled you’re enjoying and hope you continue reading. I look forward to your future comments/questions. :D

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:45 pm

Oh Husband's Kandi. What a wicked corruptress you are!

I read your posts and find I get myself too excited, thinking about having glorious sex with such a wonderful open-minded and beautiful woman, ripping off her clothes, fondling her breasts, stroking her body, kissing her lips, and inserting my erect cock into her delightful pussy, all in front of her equally erect husband.

See what I mean!

And that's just while I'm eating my breakfast cornflakes.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:24 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:45 pm
Oh Husband's Kandi. What a wicked corruptress you are!

I read your posts and find I get myself too excited, thinking about having glorious sex with such a wonderful open-minded and beautiful woman, ripping off her clothes, fondling her breasts, stroking her body, kissing her lips, and inserting my erect cock into her delightful pussy, all in front of her equally erect husband.

See what I mean!

And that's just while I'm eating my breakfast cornflakes.
wannabecUKold » OMG! This is by far one of my favorite posts on my thread! I’m SO happy to be a “wicked corruptress!” I’m stealing that! “And that's just while I'm eating my breakfast cornflakes.” Buhahahahahahha!! Welcome to my threads!!!! :D

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:24 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:02 am

What did kentros think?
I like it when the guys remind HK to check in with me, it's the courteous thing to do considering the situation, LOL. Often times she is super high from all the sex that she loses track of time and forgets to message me.

As for the multiple rounds, that is indeed impressive, and quite rare. I'm always glad when she's highly satisfied! :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:47 pm

Bit of an apology here for neglecting my threads (again). So, how about another date encounter? Are you sure ya’ll are not bored of these yet? Don’t my posts read the same over and over now? While you all contemplate that answer… where did I leave off…

So there was a potential guy who I had a date scheduled on 8/15 – but he felt flaky, he wasn’t chatting with me or trying to get to know me, so I canceled on him. I’d rather focus on guys like Spartan who are a sure thing!

Therefore… moving on to Spartan! The day before our next date I received this message:

Hello, my Lover,

Mmm-hmm... I could feel how much you wanted me as you rode me. And how it drove me with even more desire when I would feel you cum all over my balls! Yes, I want to test my body again by being all over you tomorrow, feeling you up and down, pinning your arms, taking your breasts in my mouth, thrusting my cock deep inside you with your legs spread wide, feeling your body convulse and your voice rise with pleasure...

I'm feeling so horny as I try to imagine what could be better than that red piece! And a charged camera, 😂! I want some more hot pics with you!!!

I hope you feel rested when we see each other tomorrow! X's and O's

Spartan – Aug 14, 2017

I wore a new black mesh lingerie with black polka dots and ruffles on my open ass panties (no photos from this date, but you’ll get to see this little number later on, promise). Over it was a dark blue short summer dress with little white/green hearts and knee-high black boots. I was pretty sure Spartan would like it.

When he greeted me at his door, there were plenty of admiring smiles and kisses. And, omg, he smelled SO good! He took my hand and led me downstairs. We sat on the sofa and kissed and chatted and kissed some more. Not long after he was leading me into the bedroom, “Don’t forget your phone” he told me. Always thinking of Kentros now, LOL!

I asked if he wanted to see the surprise I planned for him now or later. Like an excited little kid wanting to delay the suspense, he said he didn’t know. Then yes, yes, he wanted to see the surprise now. I removed my dress and with big eyes he said “Oh, this is nice.” Then I turned around so he could get a full view of my open panties, “OMG, because you know I like your ass! You got this with me in mind, didn’t you?”

Suurrrrr I did ;)

A lovely backrub led to the removal of clothes here and there, him getting rock hard. I enjoyed feeling that hard dick bump against my panty covered puss until I recommended a condom was needed. He started fucking me before taking my panties off – that open back came in handy to slip his cock into my wet cunt. Occasionally he’d put his hand over my throat, then into my hair or touching my face.

Him fucking me from behind was really good, but he didn’t get me to cum/gush at this angle. I was also trying to be quiet (roommates and all) and that tends to suppress my ability to squirt and gush. So I asked to turn over onto my back. He kept my panties on me, just pulled them to the side and fucked me so much harder that I couldn’t keep quiet AND I gushed all over – wetting my panties and the bed.

After a short enough break to get my sopping wet panties off, get a towel and a drink of water, we were back at it. Oh, and his shirt was still on! But it delighted me as he smelled SO good! I almost didn’t want him to take it off.

On my back again, I tried to keep my eyes open instead of letting them roll into the back of my head in bliss. Hearing him say, “there are those eyes I like so much,” shit like that makes me just melt! I also mentioned how pretty his hazel eyes were – he was happy I realized that, LOL! We fucked for about 30 minutes before another break. We cuddled and talked until he was hard again and he asked me to ride him. And like the good girl that I am, I obliged. Hearing him say “Oh baby,” just made me want to ride him harder.

As some point he was standing by the side of the bed going at me. He forcefully pulled me to the end of the bed so he had better leverage. Fucking loved it when he used his strength to move me where he wanted me! He came.

But after a short break and chatting, he was hard again and while it was getting late, I was not going to let a hard dick go to waste! On my back again, him pinning my legs back, my knees practically to my shoulder. Then I twisted on my side, then on my knees. He pulled out with the intention of me riding him. But I got fingered so deep that I gushed all over. Then I rode him for a while until he flipped me onto my back. I came a few more times. He didn’t cum again, but I was so spent, that I didn’t mind.

We cuddled and talked while coming down from my sex high. He’s really easy to talk to, so sweet. He also talked about how he loves that he can get me to cum so much. He told me that with other women, it’s so difficult and he either has a numb tongue or cock, and still he’s not gotten her off.

I think it’s easier for me because I’m not ashamed of my orgasms and I fully enjoy them. I’m not holding back or denying myself. Other women would have such a better time if they would let themselves. Oh, I got home after 11:30pm – so… that was about a 4-hour date :P

I swear, after being with this this guy (who, if you recall, has an average 6-inch dick) I didn’t need to have another date right away. I wanted to just enjoy the high for a couple of days. This guy would be amazing in a 3sum!! Him and another guy taking turns on me – OMG – wouldn’t that be amazing!

We took a few photos but they turned out terrible (kind of hard to hold the camera still while getting fucked by a hot, fit man). There will be opportunity to see pix from other dates, don’t worry.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:17 am

Sounds like he hit the spot... Figurative and literally! Shame there's no pics but I think I enjoy your retelling more than the pics anyway.

Glad you got back to posting and had a great time with a good stud.

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:56 pm

If your in it how can a photo be bad.