From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:30 am

Happyjohnson :D Thanks! Yes, they are lucky men, are they not?!

TedtheBellhop – Did you finally get caught up on the Viking thread? Yes, I’ve neglected this thread way too long! Back to it!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:44 am

Welcome back Kandi.

We have missed you and your updates.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:46 am

kaskap79 wrote:Welcome back Kandi.

We have missed you and your updates.
AW! Thanks!! Well then... without further delay...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:50 am

4/11 – My Wolf

I entered his apartment and he said, "I like the dress." It was red, black, and white stripes. He came close to me as he closed the door and I drank in his smell. I was already wet.

I brought him dinner (chicken alfredo) and homemade banana bread. He told me how well I took care of him, how much he loved that I was sweet and naughty. He stood behind me, his arms around my stomach, hands on my breast, I could feel he was hard through his jeans.

I turned, wrapped my arms around him and said I missed him. It had been a week! He told me we'd make up for lost time and pulled me to the bed. His clothing started disappearing, his hands were up my dress and he saw I was wearing a garter and stockings. OMG, he loved it! "I love how you decorate your body for me. You paint your nails and wear naughty things for me." Under my dress was the pink and black corset and bra (in some of my very first photos on OHW). The stockings had little black bows at the top.

"I want you on your tummy," he loved to fuck me from behind. I was so wet I was oozing. He had no problem entering me, "I love how wet your pussy is for me." He straddled my legs and pushed my knees together. His feet found mine and pushed them together too. He started to fuck me. His mouth on my skin, kissing my shoulders, neck, my cheek. This was what I missed. being devoured by him.

"I love how you take my cock eagerly, how hungry you are to be fucked by me." I had a hard time formulating words other than OMG or YES, YES!!

He raised up, put his hands flat on my lower back (OMG, I knew what was coming!) repositioned himself off his knees, flat on his feet, and started to fuck me hard, pounding me with every thrust. This always made me scream. I’m not talking cry out in pleasure, I was screaming (sometimes into the bed or pillow) which just excited him more and sometimes it was on the brink of too much for me, then suddenly he stopped, and went back to being slow and gentle. This made me so breathless but didn’t faze him.

When we took a breather, he lay beside me, scooted close, and rubbed his body and cock against my ass. He said, 'I love this booty, I've dreamt about it all week, I want it all the time.' He was really happy about the garter and stockings as he ran his hands up my dress and kissed the back of my legs. "Let’s have you on your back. I want to make you cum." But you already did. "Yes, but I want you to cum more." He was going to make me gush all over the bed.

As I turned over, he pulled me closer to the end of the bed (he leveraged his feet against the wall) and entered me slowly. His hands went to my face and he ran his fingers through my hair. He told me he liked my 'happy face' I told him it was easy to have it when he’s inside me. His face lit up and he leaned down and started kissing me. All the while moving most pleasurably inside me.

He pulled back and said, "let’s do this..." pulled my legs up, my knees to my chest (he was going to fuck me hard, I couldn’t help but have a huge grin of excitement) held my legs in place with his shoulder, held my wrists down with his hands and did what I knew he was going to, fuck me hard and fast. I soaked him, I felt my juices run down my ass. "That’s my good slut." I couldn’t keep my eyes open, I just let myself become absorbed in my own pleasure until I realized I was holding my breath and he was slowing, saying, '...so good.'

As some point he asked, "Are you hot?" Yes, because I still had the dress on! "Let’s get this dress off. I don’t think I really looked at it." He took a moment, as I finally pulled it off, and he said, 'I do like it!" and when he saw the full corset, "Oh my god! Everything you wear for me is beautiful."

I spent 3 hours with him that evening, fucking, having dinner, then fucking some more :)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 pm

:up: Back into action and straight to the point :D - you go girl and yes I'm imagining that its me you are with - I could be so lucky!
Oh the dreams - do I have to wake up?? :mrgreen: :whip:

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Oh. My. Blood flow change is making it difficult to think of anything intelligent to say...

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 pm

You where there for only 3 hours and you had time to have dinner.

If I only had 3 hours with you, I would have skipped the dinner. :D :D

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:06 pm

kaskap79 wrote:If I only had 3 hours with you, I would have skipped the dinner. :D :D
So would I :D

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:4/11 – My Wolf

I entered his apartment and he said, "I like the dress." It was red, black, and white stripes. He came close to me as he closed the door and I drank in his smell. I was already wet.

I brought him dinner (chicken alfredo) and homemade banana bread. He told me how well I took care of him, how much he loved that I was sweet and naughty. He stood behind me, his arms around my stomach, hands on my breast, I could feel he was hard through his jeans.

I turned, wrapped my arms around him and said I missed him. It had been a week! He told me we'd make up for lost time and pulled me to the bed. His clothing started disappearing, his hands were up my dress and he saw I was wearing a garter and stockings. OMG, he loved it! "I love how you decorate your body for me. You paint your nails and wear naughty things for me." Under my dress was the pink and black corset and bra (in some of my very first photos on OHW). The stockings had little black bows at the top.

"I want you on your tummy," he loved to fuck me from behind. I was so wet I was oozing. He had no problem entering me, "I love how wet your pussy is for me." He straddled my legs and pushed my knees together. His feet found mine and pushed them together too. He started to fuck me. His mouth on my skin, kissing my shoulders, neck, my cheek. This was what I missed. being devoured by him.

"I love how you take my cock eagerly, how hungry you are to be fucked by me." I had a hard time formulating words other than OMG or YES, YES!!

He raised up, put his hands flat on my lower back (OMG, I knew what was coming!) repositioned himself off his knees, flat on his feet, and started to fuck me hard, pounding me with every thrust. This always made me scream. I’m not talking cry out in pleasure, I was screaming (sometimes into the bed or pillow) which just excited him more and sometimes it was on the brink of too much for me, then suddenly he stopped, and went back to being slow and gentle. This made me so breathless but didn’t faze him.

When we took a breather, he lay beside me, scooted close, and rubbed his body and cock against my ass. He said, 'I love this booty, I've dreamt about it all week, I want it all the time.' He was really happy about the garter and stockings as he ran his hands up my dress and kissed the back of my legs. "Let’s have you on your back. I want to make you cum." But you already did. "Yes, but I want you to cum more." He was going to make me gush all over the bed.

As I turned over, he pulled me closer to the end of the bed (he leveraged his feet against the wall) and entered me slowly. His hands went to my face and he ran his fingers through my hair. He told me he liked my 'happy face' I told him it was easy to have it when he’s inside me. His face lit up and he leaned down and started kissing me. All the while moving most pleasurably inside me.

He pulled back and said, "let’s do this..." pulled my legs up, my knees to my chest (he was going to fuck me hard, I couldn’t help but have a huge grin of excitement) held my legs in place with his shoulder, held my wrists down with his hands and did what I knew he was going to, fuck me hard and fast. I soaked him, I felt my juices run down my ass. "That’s my good slut." I couldn’t keep my eyes open, I just let myself become absorbed in my own pleasure until I realized I was holding my breath and he was slowing, saying, '...so good.'

As some point he asked, "Are you hot?" Yes, because I still had the dress on! "Let’s get this dress off. I don’t think I really looked at it." He took a moment, as I finally pulled it off, and he said, 'I do like it!" and when he saw the full corset, "Oh my god! Everything you wear for me is beautiful."

I spent 3 hours with him that evening, fucking, having dinner, then fucking some more :)
He treats you well. What a great lover for you.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:05 pm

He had you for 3 hours and in that time managed to take you out for dinner! :oops:
I think some blokes need to get their priorities right! :shock:
I would not have let you out of bed for at least the first 5 hours and then only to get refreshed and a drink of sorts, just to keep you going! :mrgreen:
Suppose he has to keep your strength up and at least he is looking after you and has your interests at heart - well done! :up: :whip:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Happyjohnson - Well, my thread is over a year behind! So, that date was from April of 2016 :P BUT!! Never fear, I’ve been plenty busy, LOL!! Aw, so flattering when you imagine it’s you with me. Oh, and we didn’t go OUT for dinner. We ate in his apartment, just about naked too. And we had plenty of 5-hour dates too. PHEW! He does look out for me.

D_Lited_HubWife – You’re new to my thread :D Welcome! And thank you so much for commenting. I’m thrilled I had a pull on your blood flow ;)

kaskap79 and viking43 – ROFL!! Yes, there was time for dinner. I brought it - we just had to warm it up and eat it. So we were fucking while it was in the oven. Then after eating/chatting we fucked some more. But yes, I MUST agree! If I only had 3 hours with either one of you – food wouldn’t be what I’d put in my mouth :mrgreen:

potato barn – Hello! Thank you for commenting. It’s so nice to have new “faces” on my thread :D My Wolf did treat me well. He was my favorite at that time – I was almost exclusive to him. That wasn’t the goal, but just kind of happened. And that’s what I want – a regular/safe/amazing lover! One and done, is kind of okay – as long as I have a regular or two.

Calmcurioushubby – I liked the Wolf too! He did appreciate me during this time. I’m happy to be posting too. That just means I have a little more free time (aka…not fucking as often as I’d like, LOL). But things are well, thank you :) You are NEVER a poor friend. We all get really busy, it’s all good. You have your hands full too :cool:

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

calmcurioushubby wrote:Ah, my friend Kentros, she is a lovely lovely hotwife. I hope you are well too, sir.
Doing great CCH! And yes... she is lovely indeed! Thanks for the shout out :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:15 pm

4/15 - My Wolf

I left work early to spend the evening with him. But right after I arrived I got a message that one of my best friends from college was killed in an accident. My Wolf asked me a couple times if I wanted to talk about it. But I couldn’t process her death at the time. That wasn’t the dynamic I expected to happen with a Lover.

I suppressed it and fucked my Wolf. He told me I had so much sexuality, so much desire, and loved how I could fuck him for hours. It was much like how we always were – him fucking me hard in multiple positions and me vocally expressing my enjoyment.

We tried a new position, reverse cowgirl. He loved it, said it was his new favorite way to fuck me. Check out the pix in my Hotties thread.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:37 am

I was so wet I was oozing. He had no problem entering me,
Well now, life should be this good! Nice to hear you folks are still enjoying the happy life!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:32 pm

nevertoolate wrote:
I was so wet I was oozing. He had no problem entering me,
Well now, life should be this good! Nice to hear you folks are still enjoying the happy life!
IKR!! And yes, we’re still going strong :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:34 pm

4/22 My Wolf

We were not able to see each other over the weekend as planned. He had a work deadline and was preparing to move. He messaged me on 4/21 saying, “I'm missing your presence. I wish I was spending more time with you and talking to you. I miss your touch, your voice, and your body.” He also asked how I was coping with my friend’s death. Again, not something I anticipating happening with a lover – a care or concern for my well-being. We discussed if this was something we actually wanted to incorporate into our relationship or not. He was open to it. I discussed it with Kentros and he said he didn’t see any issue with it. Kentros could see how close my Wolf and I were becoming and he was okay with that too. Even turned on by it.

After multiple messages, he decided he needed to see me. I was ecstatic at this sudden, unexpected date. He said, “I like making you happy! You make me very happy!”

While we fucked, like usual (no photos this time, sorry). We also chatted more than ever. He wanted to know where I grew up and told me about where he grew up in India. He showed me photos of when he was home with his friends hiking. The landscape was beautiful as he lived close to the mountains, not in a busy city.

Things were going in a new and exciting direction.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:02 am

My life has been very crazy, so my opportunities to come on here are sporadic. I'm very intrigued by the direction things are heading. I'm dying to know what has happened in the 8 months since :)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:57 pm

TedtheBellhop wrote:My life has been very crazy, so my opportunities to come on here are sporadic. I'm very intrigued by the direction things are heading. I'm dying to know what has happened in the 8 months since :)
Ted, thanks for being the only person to comment on my thread since my last post. I have this unsaid rule about not posting an update until someone else has expressed interest. Maybe my last post wasn't substantive enough? I wanted to give a quick snapshot of how the relationship with my Wolf was evolving. And to bring in the reality of life too – not just the hot sex. But with the lack of interest/posts, lesson learned. I’ll just stick to the naughty. Kisses to you, Sir! XOXO

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Let me summarize a little and get to a newbie. I would see my Wolf 6 more times in April 2016. While the plan was never to be exclusive to him, that kind of happened. So, I added a newbie to the mix on 4/25/16 – My British guy.

4/25 - My British Guy
This date was a bit a “comedy of errors’ kind of date.

My Brit did this sweet thing, he grew a beard – even though he hates having facial hair – because I said it turned me on. He looked SO cute! And his British accent was adorable.

After a typical meet and great, he said I was “most certainly his ideal woman,” referring to my curves, breast size, and how I was dressed. I had on my sexy red sweater (bares my shoulders and black bra straps), black skirt and black boots. The topic of stockings and garters came up. I pulled up my skirt, showed him I was wearing just that! Then pulled it down quickly. Imagine seeing his eyes widen!

While he wasn’t “my type” (he wasn’t tall or fit or sported glasses) he was sweet. I’ll fuck him.

The car ride to his home was funny! “So, how many guys have you been with since your husband?” I could tell in his voice he’d not be able to handle the answer and asked, “Do you really want to know?” He didn’t say anything. I asked him if he wanted to know what # he was. He told me no. HA! For the rest of you – The Brit would make my 10th sex partner in 5 months (16 you if count the guys who got/gave oral only).

On to the sex: In his room he got a tie and told me he’d like to tie something up. Um, what?!. “No, not you.” He likes his balls tied and pulled on. Never done it before, but I’d give it a try.

Making out was awkward. It resembled a teenage boy feeling up a girl for the first time. “Let’s see what we have here (feeling my boobs). “They feel nice. And big.” When he pulled up my skirt, revealing the stockings and garter he said, “Wow, you’re brave, no panties!”

He was about 6 inches and wanted me to ride him while his underwear was still on. I sat on him so his dick would be against my leg, not my bare pussy. He pinched my nipples. I told him pinching’s not for me.

I needed to move this along!! I took out his cock and went down on him. He enjoyed it except when I deep throated him. Then he wanted me to give him a massage. Uh, ok. When he finally got a condom, he asked me to be on top. Hmmm… this was feeling less about my pleasure and more about his.

But before we fucked, he got up, looped the necktie around his nutsack (he pointed out he shaved them, yeah, I noticed) until his balls were bulging and very pink! It looked like it hurt. I licked his balls. He told me no one has ever licked his balls before. Why was I NOT surprised? (I would eventually find out I’m only the 3rd or 4th girl he’s ever been with).

Got the condom on and I rode him a while. He licked and pinched my boots (less pinching! More sucking!). Then he wanted me in this odd position. Later he tried his hand at spanking (he’d never done this before either). It wasn’t his thing. I suggested him taking me from behind.

This was the best way with him. He started out slow, rubbing my back then picked up speed. I think this was him “going hard,” but it wasn’t for me! At least he got me to cum finally. Not gushing, but enough that he noticed and said, “Your welcome.” OMG! Really?! His tied-up balls did smack my clit with every thrust. That was great!

He seemed winded and asked me to cuddle. I was not really interested, I wanted to play/fuck more. He told me he thinks he has the perfect size cock. At least the last 2 girls told him that. He then asked me if he had the perfect dick size or not.

Are you kidding me? Now, for most men, 6 inches IS perfect because they know how to use their tool and have mad skills. This guy! I told him what they meant was that his size was good to hit the g spot (he was ok…). I wasn’t about to tell him he was NOT the best lover, but I wasn’t about to tell him that he was!

I ended up jacking him off – which didn’t take long! Then he asked if I like to be licked. Sure. He went down on me. Oh brother! While I can’t fake cumming, I made it sound like I enjoyed it. Thank GOD I didn’t tell him I was a squirter before meeting him! I can NOT fake that!

It was time for my husband to come rescue me! On the car ride home, Kentros asked, “How was it?” Oh, boy… it’s a good thing he was so sweet and had that accent!! I told Kentros I didn’t think I wanted to play with him again.

They can’t all be winners! And not photos/vid as he as too shy for it.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Hi Kandi, sorry no one else has responded to your post. I missed it somehow - but no idea why I never saw it. :down:

Regardless, good to see you back posting once again and hope it continues, but a bit more frequently now or are you just too "busy" with your "extra curricular" love life to have the time! Hope so! :mrgreen: :whip:

Will be talking to you very soon!

Happy

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Welcome back Kandi

I missed you in many ways :D :D

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:40 am

I think you handled the situation very well. You did what you could to avoid hurting his feelings, which just shows what I already know - you are not only a wonderful hotwife, you are also truly a great person :up:

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:54 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
TedtheBellhop wrote:My life has been very crazy, so my opportunities to come on here are sporadic. I'm very intrigued by the direction things are heading. I'm dying to know what has happened in the 8 months since :)
Ted, thanks for being the only person to comment on my thread since my last post. I have this unsaid rule about not posting an update until someone else has expressed interest. Maybe my last post wasn't substantive enough? I wanted to give a quick snapshot of how the relationship with my Wolf was evolving. And to bring in the reality of life too – not just the hot sex. But with the lack of interest/posts, lesson learned. I’ll just stick to the naughty. Kisses to you, Sir! XOXO
Kandi

Please be assured that for every posted reply, there are hundreds of us reading, savoring your naughty sexual adventures, and appreciating the time you take to share them with us.

This can somewhat be verified by the 15,000 views to date on your thread. I know it kills your motivation with little response, but I just wanted to share that we enjoy you bringing us along "for the ride".

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:53 pm

It says a lot about you that you can take an underwhelming experience and laugh it off. It would be easy to be embarrassed, upset or discouraged. You've got a great attitude toward life and that's what makes your writing fun to read. Thanks for sharing!

boblouis723
Virgin

Unread post by boblouis723 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Glad you got back...I knew you would be back...wonder what you've been up too ;)