From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Calmcurioushubby – AW!! Thank you SO much!! I felt like I went out on a limb with my Brit guy post. I wasn’t sure if anyone would enjoy it since it wasn’t sexy, mostly just comical. I’ve been very unsure about posting anything, really (especially after that “I hate fat women/they are not beautiful” comment on one of your threads. :cry:

I think I know why a lot of the VHWs (that were here 2 years ago) are gone: this becomes a chore when no one banters back and forth with you. We continue in the LS, we just don’t post about it.

When this got started, I wanted my thread to be realistic. Before I was “official” I valued the threads that talked about the ups and downs. The evolution of the journey. The realism of fantasy to reality. And our crossover from fantasy to reality was excellent – I think based on what we read on OHW. It really prepared us. I wanted to provide that along with the hot, naughty sex I’m having.

Yes, I know the long PM you speak of, LOL! It’s all good my friend, this post made up for it. And I will try not to go anywhere and keep posting more regularly. I’m grateful for you CCH!!

Happyjohnson - Thank you, that post was a long time ago, so I understand why it was missed, it just got buried on the forum. I’ll try to post more frequently. So much to share with those of you who enjoy my journey (thank you!!) Because, yes, I’m “busy” with my “extra-curricular" love life and have very limited time, LOL!!

kaskap79 – And I’ve missed you too, in more ways than one!!! ;)

viking43 – Thanks!! I try to be a good person. And he was SUCH a nice guy. But so inexperienced where I was in my journey then. But – as you’ll eventually read (you already know, LOL) I’ll fuck the Brit a couple more times. Things slow WAY down the summer of 2016 and I got needs!! Sometimes (SOMETIMES) bad sex it better than no sex, LOL!

Mr1SexyGILF – Thank you. I try to tell myself this too. But sometimes a voice in my head scoffs and then I’m discouraged. And thank you for saying you appreciate the time that’s put into the retelling of the date. Because I almost always write about my encounters after they happen. I keep a digital journey of sorts. I savor all the details I can remember. And when I’m done, I have pages on the encounter (especially if they are LONG dates). Then when it comes time to post for OHW, I have to figure out how to scale it back so that it’s fun to read. I get it! I’m guilty of thinking it too when I see a really long post.

And thank you for coming along for the ride :D !

TedtheBellhop – Oh!! I try SO hard to turn a bad situation into a funny story. Not always, but I try! And I didn’t want to embarrass the Brit. If he knew he was the 10th guy I had fucked in 5 months (and that there were 6 more I had sucked off) he would have shit himself, LOL!!

Thanks for seeing I try to have a positive attitude about this LS. Very early in this journey, I think this would have been discouraging. But I was in a good place and expected things to go wrong now and then. And I was past that social BS that “this is my fault somehow,” fuck that!! LOL!!

Thank you for enjoying the post. :)

boblouis723 – Hahah, yes, you knew I’d be back. And look, I took your advice to summarize a little with the Wolf and get to a newbie. Thank you for the suggestion. You wonder what I’ve been up to – crack me up!! Too bad it wasn’t you (in December :cool: )

ALL OF YOU – Thank you SO SOOOO much for coming to my aid with encouragement. I was a bit of a damsel in distress. And look at who came to my rescue! Hugs and Kisses to all of you!!

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:53 am

As I said on your other thread... More please :)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

You keep on having fun and enjoying yourself, we can hear all the stories later when you get time!

This is about you and your life that is important!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm

TedtheBellhop – More please? I do like a man who wants more!! :D

Happyjohnson – Oh! I am enjoying myself ;) I’ve been saying quite a bit lately how great my life is. Thank you Kentros!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 pm

On 4/30/16 I helped my Wolf move – because that’s what a good girlfriend does, help her boyfriend move. We fucked in his old apartment after everything was moved out. We fucked in his new place too, of course! I arrived home about 3am and climbed right into bed with Kentros. He asked if I had a good day. Yes… Tell you about it in the morning. Kentros let me sleep late into Sunday. But as soon as I started to wake up, I had a horny husband interested in details and my pussy.

Now that I’m caught up to the end of April 2016…<Oh Brother> I thought I’d add in more reality: The Flakes. Guys who make plans then either bail last minute or just plain waste your time! Even though I was spending most of my playtime with my Wolf, there were a handful of flakes and timewasters in April and May. There were many who chatted me up on OKC, but were all talk. I do have a couple interesting encounters – let’s go there next…

5/17/16 – Kwon – Time Waster
Not super excited about this guy. I ignored his messages on OKC, then he said something cute, he could get glasses, if that would get me to talk to him. Aw, ok. And I’d not had a black man since Bobby (who by the way, never stopped messaging me. But can NEVER meet.)

The conversation online was almost nothing. And we had to reschedule a couple times, so there was plenty of time to chat about sex. But the most I got was what movies he liked. We just had no chemistry online.

Well, it was very much the same when we met.

We knew the m&g was off to a bad start when he kept playing with his phone. To us, this indicated he wasn't at all interested in talking. I mean, I knew based on his profile he was an introvert. But it’s bad when my introvert, Kentros did more talking than me!

After we paid, Kwon walked with us to the car and gave the goodbye hug, then went his separate way. Never heard from him again. At least we checked out a new bar! So, it was nice to spend time with my hubby, LOL!

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:23 pm

calmcurioushubby wrote:And Kentros, you are the man! 3 am, wrecked and happy, and you let her sleep. Damn what a man! :mrgreen:
Thanks, Calm :D However I'm out cold at 3am, so waiting until the next morning was pretty normal for us :lol:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am

:???: I don't get these guys who come so close to getting an opportunity with a fun, sexy woman like HK and blow it!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Calmcurioushubby – Kentros IS the man!! And the Wolf was doing a great job taking care of my needs (and me of his, lol). Kwon – yeah, the phone thing was just rude. And I get that sometimes you don’t know how to remove yourself from an awkward situation, so make the best of it. I’ll be posting another date… soon ;)

TedtheBellhop – Me neither, lol! But then again, I understand I’m not going to “do it” for every guy I meet. And some of these guys go on fishing expeditions and make it a numbers game. It’s all good. And at the time I had the Wolf to fuck me so amazingly well!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:11 pm

5/20 – Reginald

Reginald was TALL and had a scruffy beard. I LIKE! We had a cute conversation online, he even said it appeared he needed to get a pair of glasses (Ha! Love it when they make mention of something that turns me on!!). Anyway, we moved on to when to meet (the next day).

But at the M&G I didn't feel the spark when we hugged. But I was so horny right then, I didn’t care! I already knew I wanted to fuck this guy.

During dinner I wasn’t getting the “he’s into me” vibe. Kentros excused himself to the bathroom (classic move to give me time alone with a guy). And it relieved me when Reginald rubbed my leg and told me he liked my dress. Maybe he was just feeling shy…?

I told Reginald I wasn't sure if he'd be a stockings kind of guy, lifted my dress up enough so he could see garter and stockings, and pulled it right back down (this worked with the Brit, him too?).

To my surprise, his response was, "I can’t stay out late, have to work early tomorrow." It wasn’t even dark yet! Back to thinking he’s not into me. I asked, "So, can't stay out late, does that mean no going back to your place?" He asked, “Oh, did you want to?”

Um, Yeah. Kind of the point. He said his roommates were home and texted them, asking them to stay in their room (okay, weird, but whatever). So, we were back on!

We followed him to his place. He said he lived over the managers unit, so we had to be quiet (again, weird, but whatever). Kentros didn’t come inside.

Reginald’s room was a mess, “Sorry, I didn’t expect company tonight.” I mean, he should have planned on getting laid, but I wasn’t there to criticize his clutter, I wanted to be fucked by this very tall, rugged, demolition worker!

He leaned into me, told me I was cute and kissed me. He kissed me harder and bit at my lip. His fingers ran though my hair and he grabbed a handful and pulled lightly. Oh, yes, please! I told him I wasn’t wearing panties and he said, "that's okay." I figured it would be!

He told me to take off my dress and he pulled off his shirt. Oh, he was lean and beautiful. "Omg, you're cute!" I grated my nails over his abs. I hopped up on the bed while he took off his jeans. I could see he was not fully hard but would be a good length and normal thickness.

He laid between my legs, kissed me, pulled my hair some, pulled at my bra to get at my boobs, and began sucking on my tit. I removed my bra and he scooped both boobs in his hands, then started licking one then the other.

I reached between his legs and began to stroke him. His fingers searching for my clit. I moved to get his cock in my mouth. At one point he told me to stop, seemed he needed a moment, then told me, "okay," and I took him as deep as I could get him. I knew he was going to feel good buried in my pussy. Meanwhile, he was licking my clit. Not the best I've had, but it's not like I needed him to get me wet, I was already there!

He put on a condom and told me to get on my knees. His fingers playing with my pussy and then I felt him enter me hard. OH! Yes! I forgot for a moment I was supposed to be quiet and gasped, loudly. He caressed my hair, neck, shoulders, then pushed me down onto the mattress. His right hand was steadying himself on my hip as he took slower strokes. Then slid his hand up to my tits. He rested his head on mine then said, "Oh shit!" He stopped moving and I could feel him pulsating. He told me he always cums quickly the first time he's with someone. After a few moments, he started to slide in and out of me again.

His hands continued to roam my body, sometimes pulling my hair, sometimes gripping my hips. But it wasn’t long until he was thrusting harder, I was on the brink of cumming and he came, hard, before I had the chance. "Oh god," he said.

There was no cuddling or intimacy after that. He apologized and said he had an early morning tomorrow. And there were the roommates… And the manager downstairs… I told him it was fine and dressed. He put on a robe, walked me to the door, didn’t kiss me and I didn’t press for it.

The next day he messaged that he didn’t feel chemistry, didn’t know what was wrong with him, because he found me attractive. I responded how much I appreciated the message. I said I knew he wasn’t into me at the restaurant, but that he was just SO fucking cute and I was SO horny. I ended with, “No ill feelings all, it's just sex. If things change, let me know.”

It’s too bad this one didn’t work out. I think he would have been just rough enough for me. Therefore, the search continues.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Maybe I should start growing a beard. :D

I am sure I can lick you to your satisfaction and then some more before I fuck you for hours. :lol:

You a wonderful lady, that I could spent many hours with.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Too bad the guy wasn't gentleman enough to hold the second one back until you came. Still, it sounded like a pretty good fuck and cumming isn't always a criteria as long as it's fun otherwise. Sounds like that criteria was met even though it wasn't chemistry it was a fuck.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:06 am

I'm so disappointed that you didn't get your rocks off. You're such a good writer that I felt like I was getting blueballed right along with you :D

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:05 pm

I'll certainly be growing a beard again just for you before we meet again, and I'll make sure you get what you need - in fact I can't wait, I know it will be a great pleasure :whip: :mrgreen:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:07 pm

kaskap79 – LOL! Beards are not a requirement. But they sure do turn me on!! I love how you make it sound like you’ve not fucked me before, LOL!! You know you can lick me to satisfaction AND fuck me for hours!! I’m looking forward to it again!!

armyguyot1 – Ah, no worries. Some guys know how to get a girl off and some don’t. I’m always amazed when a guy doesn’t get me off, but it happens. It was a good fuck. I think if we had clicked and fucked more, it would have been fantastic! At least I got one round out of him!

calmcurioushubby – ALL the time!! HAHA!! Yes, pulling my skirt up to reveal my garter and stockings is so fun and naughty! Yes, more about the Wolf to come as well. Let me tell you all about another May date.

TedtheBellhop – Oh, Ted, lol! I didn’t mean for you to get blue balls – but thank you for the compliment and making me laugh!

viking43 – YES!! I know you can make sure I get what I need!! And SUCH a pleasure it will be!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Filipino Eric - 5/23/16

Filipino guy who was into body building and outdoor sports. Good! He should be able to keep up with me. But he started feeling flaky when he kept asking for nudes – I don’t share nudes. Then the topic of safe sex came up – he tried to present his case for not using condoms. I told him I wasn’t the girl for him. He messaged back saying he’d use a rubber. Yeah, you will!

We set the M&G for 5/2. He cancelled the day before, said he got hurt and would reschedule when healed (biking accident). He went silent for over a week and at this time of my journey, I’d toss out a line. We rescheduled to meet for lunch. On a weekday. Not ideal for either Kentros or myself, but sure.

After a 10-minute parking lot conversation, Kentros felt comfortable leaving me alone with Eric. So Kentros went back to work and we had lunch. Telling him about Husband’s kink turned him on. Eric was bummed Kentros wasn't there with us and asked if he could kiss me. The kiss was ok.

After lunch we ended up making out in his “dad van.” Window were tinted (not as much ask I’d like). He loved that I was wearing my wedding ring. His kisses were sloppy, he just stuck his tongue in my mouth and wagged it side to side. His legs were spread and I rubbed my hand over his cock (was he shy or not big?) while he kissed down my neck to my boobs, wiggled his fingers under the top of my dress, and pulled my left boob out. Sucked on it hard. pulled back to look at it then put as much as he could in his mouth. "I like your boobs... and they are real.” Yes, yes they are. WHY DO GUYS SAY THAT!?

Eric again wished Kentros were there watching. He suggested taking vid for hubby. We recorded us kissing and when he pulled my boob out again he asked if Kentros would like to watch me with 2 men. I said I’d like him to be in my first 3sum. And at this point, that was not going to happen (You all know it finally DID happen with Zorro in July 2016).

He asked me to blow him. I was too nervous to give him a bj in the middle of the day, in the middle of a restaurant parking lot! And he needed to get back to work. We made plans for next time. We both wanted Kentros present – it was Eric’s fantasy to fuck another man’s wife while the husband watched. Lucky him – that’s what Kentros is into, LOL!

It would be another year before we actually met again. Not a month would go by without correspondence. Guess, you’ll have to wait until I get caught up to March 2017 for those details (and photos!!)

Good thing I had a second date lined up later in the day ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:00 am

that's so hot, but 2016 !

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 am

Eric sounds like a perfect fit (pun intended) for you and Kentros. Not shy about having hubby there makes things less complicated and more fun for all. I'm hoping for an upgrade from the van for the three of you next time.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:00 pm

jane – IKR! :shock: I fucked so many guys in our first 9 months in this lifestyle that I couldn’t keep up with life and my thread! I’m working on the posts, LOL!! Thanks for swinging by girl! xoxo

nevertoolate – Weeeeeellll… over the next year he’d hem and haw about having us over. There would be issues about him keeping it from his live-in GF, him being nervous about Kentros watching the first time. And that upgrade never happened… but Kentros was there and that’s all that matters!! :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:12 pm

5/23 – My Brit – Take Two

Husband encouraged me to give the Brit another shot. And it was much better!

Kentros drove me to his place and dropped me off. I wore my pink and black polka dot dress with the matching bra… no panties :) He loved the dress but it didn’t stay on long – I let him unzip me and the dress dropped to the floor. He undressed pretty quickly after that.

The great thing about my Brit, he loves my body type and ran his hands all over my tummy and thighs. He even said something I’d never heard before, “Love your cute belly button.” Then asked if I thought about getting it pierced… nope.

He asked me to use my hands on him. I decided I’d rather use my mouth and started giving him a bj. Then I used my boobs and cradled his cock. As soon as I took off my bra he started playing with my nipples. Good boy, remember not to pinch them. He was moaning and enjoying himself. Each time I’d look up at him his head was back, eyes closed, and this big grin on his face!! Fewer awkward comments than last time too.

He asked me to pull on his balls. Then to pull harder or not. I could get my fingers wrapped around them and pull. He liked it. He told me he was about to cum (we were only 30 minutes into our date). He said he could cum again later so I let him cum in my mouth. The first shot was hot and fast, I wasn’t expecting that! But don’t worry, I didn’t spill a drop!

That bj earned me a back rub! And he spent a good 30-45 minutes massaging my shoulders, back, ass, thighs, teased around my pussy lips. YESSSS!! Near the end of the massage, he had me elevate my hips with a pillow, making my ass higher in the air. He continued to massage my ass, pussy lips and clit. But didn’t enter me. I have to say… this was hot and amazing!

He asked me if I was ready for him to put on a condom. Aw, how nice was that?! But I told him no, I wanted him to finger me first. He hardly made me cum the first time and I wanted to be WET before he entered me. It only took him a few minutes to get me there! He needed more kisses on his cock to get him hard again and we were on!

He was a little rough this time. Now, his rough is my Wolfs gentle, LOL! And the sex was so much better this time too – I was moaning in pleasure! Before he came he gave me a little spank. Well done Brit! I didn’t cum like normal (you all know, normal for me is practically wetting the bed) but the sex was satisfying.

Later he asked if he did what I meant by being more rough. I told him it was for his “first time.” and I was pleased he tried.

We cuddled and chatted. He asked me to sit on him and use my hands on him. Hmmm… how could I do that at the same time? I know, reverse cowgirl while I jack him off. That way his hands could be on my ass! He asked me to pull on his balls again and he eventually came on my stomach.

Time to get ready to leave. Called Kentros for my “pick up.”

Khys Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Khys Hubby » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Wow. You live an awesome life

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Good you gave him a second chance, even if it wasn't the best sex. He'll learn it eventually with a few hot lessons from you - practice makes perfect :)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:35 am

Khys Hubby wrote: Wow. You live an awesome life
Yes, Sir, I do! Thanks for popping in again :)
viking43 wrote:Good you gave him a second chance, even if it wasn't the best sex. He'll learn it eventually with a few hot lessons from you - practice makes perfect :)
Ha ha! A few hot lessons with me. Kentros is good at seeing potential in people I do not. Hell, he saw potential in me I never thought I had! Who am I to doubt him :P

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 am

5/24 – Jason – been a long time!!

This was a last minute set up. Kentros had just picked me up from work and we detoured to Jason’s place when I got his text. Had I known I was going to have a date with him, I would have worn something sexy – at least pretty panties.

I walked into his place and he asked, “Just you? Where’s Kentros?” I told him that my husband went for a drive, that I’d text him when we were done. We started kissing and he tweaked my nipples, “It’s been months since I last saw you. I want those boobies!”

He asked me if I wanted to fuck on the bed or on the couch. I told him I didn’t care, I just wanted him to fuck me. I already had my jeans and undies off. He opted for his couch and tossed a blanket down, “I remember, you’re going to wet it if I don’t” HA!

I helped him get his pants off, and OMG! his cock was so cute! I told him I missed his curved cock! And had him in my mouth. “Oh god, I’m so glad you like to suck dick!” I got him in the back of my throat before he was fully hard. “Have you been practicing?” he asked. My answer, “You know I have.”

“Let’s see,” he said. I was sitting on the couch, he lifted his leg beside me and I let him go as deep into my throat as I could get him. While looking at him, I let him stay there as long as I could take it before I had to pull away. After a few rounds of that he laid on the couch.

I let him fuck my mouth more, sucking, stroking, licking his balls, sucking his balls in my mouth (oh, he likes that!) He'd get a cute grin when I looked up at him. Then he told me, “I want those titties!” I spit between my boobs and had him fuck them a little.

“Remind me,” he said, “you like swallowing cum, right? Want me to shoot my load down your throat?” Before I could answer he said, “You probably wanna fuck?!” Bingo!

I was kneeling on the couch, Jason standing behind me. He put a condom on and fucked me from behind. He said, "Damn girl, your pussy is so hot, it's making me want to cum right away! But I just want to fuck you."

He didn’t last much longer, but he always gets me off before cumming himself.

I’d like to think he came so soon because it had been a while but in reality, this guy is SUCH a whore himself! He had sex the night before and the night before that!

I told him he was the 5th date I had this week. He asked if that was my new record – I guess it was. If I counted Eric that is. It’s not like there was more than making out on that date. Jason told me about the time he had two 3sums in one week. His record was 8 fucks in 8 days. But to be fair, he was at two different swinger parties that particular week.

I needed to make sure I put him in rotation more often!

Khys Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Khys Hubby » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:31 pm

calmcurioushubby wrote:O!M!G!

Damn girl, if all the cocks attached to all of us guys reading this were somehow attached to a common plumbing system, there would be a serious drop in system pressure due to the unusually high discharge rate at the moment, lol!

Kandi, you are........oh hell woman, you are such a glorious slut, and you know I mean that as the highest compliment! Good grief woman you are amazing........
I couldn’t have worded that better. She’s just glorious

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:11 am

Glad to see some things are still going! Just stopped by to say “Hello”. Hope all is well and from what I can tell they are going very well.