From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:24 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:17 am
Sounds like he hit the spot... Figurative and literally! Shame there's no pics but I think I enjoy your retelling more than the pics anyway.

Glad you got back to posting and had a great time with a good stud.
Addendum: a few guys running a train and tagging each other in sounds really hot.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:02 pm

afagehi7 » Oh, he hit the spot all right ;) again and again!! I’d see Spartan again about a week after that date and have photos that are not a dark, blurry mess. And thank you for saying you liked the retelling of it <3

mfmseeker1969 » Awwww!!! <batting my lashes at you>

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:06 pm

Careful you will end up with willing playmates , where ever you may travel to.
Hint hint nudge nudge.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:51 pm

mfmseeker1969 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:06 pm
Careful you will end up with willing playmates , where ever you may travel to.
Hint hint nudge nudge.
"Hint hint nudge nudge:…lol!! Nothing wrong with that. You offering? ;)

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:55 pm

Why of course. A sexy mind is a terrible thing to wast. It needs lots of exercises and positive reinforcement.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Spartan – Aug 14, 2017

What could be better than the red nighty I had on for him last date? How about black polka dot lingerie with ruffled open ass panties and garters attached to black stockings with little white bows? Covered (for a short time) with a short summer dress and of course those black knee-high boots.

I had to behave at first, as his housemate was doing laundry - which is right next to his bedroom. After laundry was done, we started making out and kissing. He smells SO good. There is something very sexy about a nice smelling man. Not doused in it, but just the right amount!

I asked him if he wanted to see his surprise (the lingerie) now or later. Like an excited little kid, “I want to delay the suspense... I don’t know... I want to see now!” I took off my dress. “Oh, this IS nice.” I turned around so he could see how my ass was revealed by the openness of the panties. “OMG, because you know I like your ass! You got this with me in mind, didn’t you?” I told him I did. But honestly… I got it because I liked it.

Rubbing my ass in these ruffled panties turned into getting a very nice backrub! I suggested he take off his jeans to be more comfortable. And no surprise, he was hard. I turned over so I could get a “front rub,” feeling his hard cock bump against my panty covered puss… I didn’t last long after that!

I said, “you need a condom” and he answered “Yeah, I do.”

He fucked me again with my panties on, like last time. Occasionally he put his hand lightly over my throat for a moment, then slid his fingers into my hair.

He fucked me from behind. It felt so good! But it wasn’t at an angle I could cum. But that also might have had something to do with trying to be quiet (always seems to suppress my ability to cum, go figure).

I think the lack of cumming had him turn me over onto my back. Panties still on, he fucked me harder and I couldn’t hold back or be quiet. I gushed so hard not only were my panties wet, but I wet the bed too. We took a tiny break for him to get a towel and to remove my panties. Then he had me on my back again.

I tend to close my eyes while being fucked into la-la land. But when I did open my eyes to look at him, he said, “there are those eyes I like so much.” We fucked for at least a half hour until we took a break. We cuddled and talked until he was hard again. Oh, whatever should we do about that!

While riding him I heard him call me “baby” and “good girl.” Oh, shit! Good girl just does something to me! Makes me feel submissive. I told him, “I’m your good girl.” He turned me over and fucked me from behind. Then he forcefully pulled me to the end of the bed. Holy fuck I loved it when he used his strength to move me where he wanted me! Another reason I like fit guys.

Took a bit of a break and chatted. Not all that much to chat up on in four days, LOL! I noticed it was getting late but he was hard again. He smoothly moved on top of me, parting my legs with his, all the while his hands roaming my breasts and his mouth kissing everywhere. I did a much better job keeping my eyes open and focusing on him. I told him I liked his hazel green eyes. "Ah, you're now noticing that."

He positioned my leg on his shoulder as he thrusted. Then the other one and his leverage was toe curling! When he took my legs off his shoulders, he rolled me over on my side and laid behind me. I barely had time to catch my breath before I felt him enter me, his hands gripping my hip. Not sure how long we were in this position until I needed to ride him again.

Riding him went on long enough to need a moment to catch my breath. But not him, he was inside of me as soon as I was on my back. He got me to gush on him one last time until we called it quits. He didn’t cum, but told me that happens sometimes. No worries for me ;) but we were not going another round.

We cuddled and chatted. We talked about how he loves that he can get me to cum. Told me that it’s so hard for him to get other women to cum once. He joked that he’s had a numb tongue and cock before and the chick still hadn’t gotten off.

I said dude that’s not you, that’s her, she’s got some kind of a hang up blocking her from enjoying the experience. I, on the other hand, fucking LOVE sex. I don’t hold back and you KNOW when I’m getting off!

I’m pretty sure I got home SUPER late this date.

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Always great to see an update from you Kandi! Thanks for our 'Valentine'! Hope you had a great day.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Wow. Your memory is great. This is from 3.5 years ago. We should take a donation to get you a hot hung secretary to help you get caught up!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:21 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:15 pm
Wow. Your memory is great. This is from 3.5 years ago. We should take a donation to get you a hot hung secretary to help you get caught up!
I do not think HK needs a secretary.

For me the 20th-22th of June 2017 is still very clear in my memory. :D :D

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:52 am

She has a good memory indeed. But she also does a "write up" after the dates usually within 2 days so the details are still fresh in her mind. She does talk to text, so later they have to be edited down and corrected for grammar and spelling. So there's a whole lot of dates that need to be processed so she can catch up!

Negative on the hot hung secretary, Afagehi, HK wants total control of the process :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:41 pm

mfmseeker1969 » Oh, by all means, sign me up for that exercise and positive reinforcement.

afagehi7 » Thanks, but like Kentros said – I make notes shortly after the date. I mean, if I’m going to tell hubby all about it, might as well do the talk to text! And YES! Send donations – maybe I could get Kentros to help with correcting when talk to text censors or screws up my words by going in later and fixing all that!

VLKAY66 » Aw, you’re most welcome! The PNW was snowed in – so we had a nice, relaxing day. I hope you had a good day too!

kaskap79 » I would totally be okay to have a secretary, a hot assistant! And JUST June 20-22nd? ;) Were there not other dates that were lovely?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Darren Aug 16, 2017

After our first date – just 8 days prior to this one – I was super excited to see him again. Got all cute with a black strapless summer dress, light blue cardigan and that same red lingerie that worked for Spartan and my favorite red and black thong.

He was 40 minutes late. I was not thrilled about this – AT ALL! I was meeting him at his hotel. For fuck’s sake, don’t tell me to be somewhere that you can’t be. Why was he late you ask? He was at a client meeting that involved a local baseball game. So I get it, that’s not something you want to rush out of – but… instead of coming down to get me at the bar, he went to his room and showered, changed his clothes, etc. I could have chilled on the bed while he did all that. Just saying.

When he greeted me he kissed me and said, “You mentioned I’d like what you have on, and I do” I let him know it was what I had on underneath that I was talking about. The elevator was a bit crowded to make out. We behaved until we got to his room and started making out while getting inside.

He’s a bit of a talker, so while making out and slowly making our way to the bed he was whispering to me, “You said you wanted this to be fun, never routine,” and more that I just couldn’t hear as he was kissing me and my neck and his hands were everywhere.

Those hands pulled up my dress and he squeezed my ass. I asked him, “Is this what you want to take off me first?” He said no, I just needed your cute ass in my hands. Clothing slowly started being removed as he sat on the couch and pulled me to straddle him.

He pulled down the front of my dress and said, “there are the girls,” as he pulled my boobs out of the lingerie and started to motorboat himself. Help yourself!

I told him I wanted to show him the surprise (I talked up this lingerie in our messages before the date). As I did he noticed my nails and I said, “you told me you liked red nails.” Yeah, I remember those kinds of details (head over to my Hotties page to see my nails - and a bit more).

Back to the “surprise,” I pulled my dress off. But before I had it up over my head, I felt his hands on my hips and heard him say, “Thank you for listening.”

I responded, “I like to please.” And he pulled me down on him, kissing my breasts and neck, saying “Oh, thank you! Thank you” between kisses, more motorboating, and licking. Man, I do love this kind of attention for my girls! I eventually told him I needed his dick in my mouth.

I stood up and turned around so he’d see how the lingerie opened in the back. His hands were instantly all over my ass, his fingers sliding between my legs. I bent forward. He pushed my legs apart and began fingering my pussy. “You’re already wet,” he said. I was thinking, “of course I am.”

I gripped his leg as I was bent over, feeling his fingers playing inside me. I heard him call me a good girl and that almost made me cum.

I eventually had his dick in my hands, then my mouth and my boobs got action with his cock too (there are some lovely photos in the Hotties thread). While going down on him he said, "Oh, you've made me wait 6, no, 7 days for this! You have no idea how hard you make me. I mean, you do! But you really make me so hard.” Yeah, I do know.

While getting his pants off he asked so nicely if I’d suck his cock more. I told him how adorable I found it that he went back and forth between asking politely and demanding what he wanted. I’m not even sure if what I said registered as he just smiled down at me, his hands combing through my hair.

His blow job went on for a while. I really do enjoy sucking and licking and deep throating. And his cock was really nice to do all those things to. Eventually I heard, “I want you on the bed. On your back. Your head off the bed.” There was that demanding what he wanted. And of course, I was happy to comply.

I all but turned around and he was behind me, kissing my neck, his cock rubbing between my ass cheeks.

When I was finally on the bed, he fucked my mouth more (check out the photos, you’ll love how deep I got his cock in my throat). He fingered me and made me gush. He was SO excited that he finger fucked me harder and faster. I wet the whole corner of the comforter. In a very excited voice he said, “You came like a big girl!” Stick with good girl dude! He went to the bathroom and returned with a hand towel. I started giggling. He retrieved a regular towel. I was certain I would soak through that too.

While putting down the towels, he told me he needed my pussy. He wanted me on all 4s. I heard him get the condom on and his hands were on my ass. He entered me fast and hard. Then I felt him lift his right leg so that his foot was on the bed, the other still on the floor. He began pounding me. I screamed from the pleasure. It was so rough! It was so good!

He came but kept fucking me. He didn’t even slow. After a while he came again. He seemed so surprised with himself for cumming so soon and twice.

We laid on the bed cuddling and chatting. It had been about an hour and he told me he had to get up early for his flight out. Darn, I would have liked another round. While I was cleaning up, he told me he thought I came more than the first time we were together. I must have had a “I’m not surprised,” look on my face because he said, “You could do that again if you wanted, couldn’t you?” I nodded my head and said – yes a few more times. To which he exclaimed, “Guurrll! You're one of the good ones! You know that? God damn you’re hot!”

He drove me close to home. Kentros wasn’t comfortable with a lover bringing me home. So Kentros met us. Darren seemed reluctant to put his hand on my knee, and when he finally did, he told me “touching you would be a major distraction while driving.” He rubbed my leg the rest of the drive. He talked A LOT while driving me home. I mean A LOT.

In the parking lot of the place we met Kentros, Darren practically made out with me in front of hubby, who loved every second of it. As I got into the car with Kentros, he asked, “did you have a good time?” And by the look on my face he said he could tell I did. “When are you going to see him again?” We planned on the coming Sunday, less than a week away.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:38 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:41 pm
kaskap79 » I would totally be okay to have a secretary, a hot assistant! And JUST June 20-22nd? ;) Were there not other dates that were lovely?
I do also recall some dates like the September 1st - 3rd 2018 in a hotel not to far from where you live.

I also recall Kentros joining us and Kentros and I spoiled you.

Still in mind is the cancelled meeting in Amsterdam last summer. Hope we can find another date soon where we can meet together with Viking43, Mrs Viking, Frani Nile and Rich Nile. That will be some wonderful days, all of us together.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:29 am

I just hope that long breaks between you getting on here and giving us all your latest updates (3 1/2 years ) later are because you are so busy being the HOT Hotwife that you are. :mrgreen:
Just hope your curent lovers are treating you as well as you deserve, hence keeping us from being updated with all your adventures.
Your writing style leaves noting to be asked for as you keep me and I'm sure the rest of us right there in the room with you while all the action is happening :up: ( I wish it could be in pderson!)
I can relate to all your lovers wanting to get their hands all over your ass, what a lovely piece of ass you have and I am with them on that score. To get the girls out for some fresh air would be a pleasure (to be sure) and wrap my lips all over them, what can I say. You rock girl.
Please keep on keeping us updated with all your adventures, I enjoy being hard reading them and about your happenings! :whip:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:23 pm

Bump

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:31 am

A large glacial surge of writing. My bed is wet too!

Epic stuff. (We think you are a good girl too)

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am

I srill remember how much you squirted when I was licking you and later fucking you.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat May 01, 2021 3:57 pm

kaskap79 » Yes, very sad indeed. My opportunity to be made airtight – gone. My opportunity for a bit of a gangbang – gone. I WILL have all 4 of you! And you men can pussy hop – how much fun will that be!

Happyjohnson » Well, I’ve got lots of encounters and photos to eventually share. Life just has this way of interfering with fun. Currently there is a definite lull in hotwifing. It’s work that’s kicking my ass right now. And it’s about to get worse (for 6+ weeks with a massive project that I’m already behind on). Thank you for saying my writing style makes you feel right there in the action. I’m so glad it doesn’t read “too long.” And I love knowing it gets you hard!

nevertoolate – SOOOOO sweet of you, thank you! That was a long post and I’m always worried long posts will be skipped over. Hence the reason for the two different colors, if you want to get to the naughty bits, find the 2nd color in the writing ;) And I am a good girl.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:57 pm
kaskap79 » Yes, very sad indeed. My opportunity to be made airtight – gone. My opportunity for a bit of a gangbang – gone. I WILL have all 4 of you! And you men can pussy hop – how much fun will that be!

Happyjohnson » Well, I’ve got lots of encounters and photos to eventually share. Life just has this way of interfering with fun. Currently there is a definite lull in hotwifing. It’s work that’s kicking my ass right now. And it’s about to get worse (for 6+ weeks with a massive project that I’m already behind on). Thank you for saying my writing style makes you feel right there in the action. I’m so glad it doesn’t read “too long.” And I love knowing it gets you hard!

nevertoolate – SOOOOO sweet of you, thank you! That was a long post and I’m always worried long posts will be skipped over. Hence the reason for the two different colors, if you want to get to the naughty bits, find the 2nd color in the writing ;) And I am a good girl.
I skip some long posts but I read yours twice or even three times!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat May 01, 2021 11:38 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm
Husbands Kandi wrote:
That was a long post and I’m always worried long posts will be skipped over. Hence the reason for the two different colors, if you want to get to the naughty bits, find the 2nd color in the writing ;) And I am a good girl.
You guys are so good to me! ;*

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:43 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:38 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm
Husbands Kandi wrote:
That was a long post and I’m always worried long posts will be skipped over. Hence the reason for the two different colors, if you want to get to the naughty bits, find the 2nd color in the writing ;) And I am a good girl.
You're a favorite hotwife of many of us. Wish we could get you a secretary to help you post more. Of course a hot hung one!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:29 am

Of course, you give us so much. :D

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Bump. Don't want to lose HK

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:40 am

To lose her would be a crime!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:25 am

Bump again. Hopefully she posts soon. Don't want to lose the thread. Maybe HK should ask to be moved to the library for posterity