From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Jade333

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Jade333 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:39 am

It’s a beautiful thing when people have the courage and CAPACITY to manifest their desires.
Certainly it’s not for everyone and requires two solid people to maintain, but seems very rewarding…

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:37 pm

afagehi7 » I better be! Just kidding! Thank you for the lovely compliment! How is the funding on that secretary coming along? I’m all for that – he doesn’t even need to be hung, just capable of correcting my horrible notes. LOL! And thanks again for the bumps. No need to be moved to the library. I just need to post more!!

kaskap79 » I’d give you more if… well if we could eeffing travel (for one)!

Happyjohnson » “To lose her would be a crime!” SO good to me!

Jade333 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:39 am
It’s a beautiful thing when people have the courage and CAPACITY to manifest their desires. Certainly it’s not for everyone and requires two solid people to maintain, but seems very rewarding…
Jade333 » A newbie on my thread, welcome! And thank you the spot on observation of Kentros and me! You are quite right, it’s not for everyone. And it’s a must for your relationship to be solid to venture down this path. It has been SO rewarding! On so many levels. Not just in my own sexual journey, but we’ve made some amazing friends in the LS that are, quite honestly, better and truer than our vanilla friends.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Ms. Husbands Kandi -
I too am happy you haven't disappeared!! Your thread is one of the hottest on here. It's nice to see a couple who are strong enough to agree to the wife having the freedom to enjoy other men if she so desires. You drew a super "straw" with Kentros!!

If you don't mind ......... how great does it feel to have an understanding, supportive husband who wants you to be able to ENJOY having a dream sex life with other guys?? We guys all hear the complaints of women about our faults, shortcomings, jealousies, manipulations, etc. I'd love to hear the inner thoughts and feelings of a happy hotwife ......... how she feels about her situation, her husband, having his support, and the joy of sexual freedom. Can you educate us guys (and other wives) since you seem to be "living the dream"??

I love your "girly-girl", sexy preparations for your dates - the lingerie, the makeup, the sexy mani-pedi's ....... all the details that catch guys' eyes and ratchet up the horny levels!! Spectacular, Ms. Kandi !!!!! ;) :up:

Wishing you and hubby the very best in your loving adventures together!!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:09 am

Husbands Kandi, its so good to have you back with us, regardless that we are not getting that many sexy hot wife story updates. :D
Very happy to see you seem to be fit and well and hope you remain so.

Updates on your H/W activities are an added benefit for your anxious fans, wondering if you have given up on your "sexcapades", hoping hard that has not happened.

What would we have to look forward to if you did, nothing to my mind! :mrgreen:

Please keep up the good HWing experiences coming our way, we need our updates on a regular basis! :whip:

Happy

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:09 am

Bump before we lose Kandi. I still say that the massage story is among the hottest on here.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:14 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:09 am
Bump before we lose Kandi. I still say that the massage story is among the hottest on here.
Bump before it's lost

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat May 14, 2022 8:54 pm

early-kink » Nope, not disappeared, just pressed for time. And thank you for always having such lovely things to say about me and the thread! I sure did draw a super straw with Kentros! But not because of hotwifing – our whole partnership is amazing! And you know, he’s luckier than most husbands ;) We have a solid foundation and don’t hide anything from each other. That’s the key to being successful in this LS.

Educate you all? Let’s see… mutual respect and understanding. Be totally honest with each other, even if you are afraid how the other person will respond. Because it’s going to be much worse if you hide it. Then learn from it. Don’t trick or manipulate the other (see mutual respect).

Oh, and the lingerie, make up, manicure (I’ve never had a pedi) are for me, not the men. If they notice the effort and think it’s “for them,” let them think it. But it’s for me to feel sexy and good about myself. So, appreciate the efforts women put into getting ready, but know your place. If a guy were to ever “pitch in” on those items, then I’d totally take into consideration his opinion. But no one ever has.

Happyjohnson » Thanks– it’s nice to know I’m appreciated without constantly having to post. As you know – so I’ll inform everyone else - I’ve not been motivated to share. I don’t get out of it what I used to. This has nothing to do with who does or doesn’t reply – because there are a good handful of you who are always so amazing and post comments – thank you!! Xoxo! But the amount of time that goes into this when you’re not excited about it – sometimes feels like an obligatory chore. It’s not like this pays any bills.

I’m still seeing lovers, not as often as pre-Covid or early months of Covid. And people are terrifying right now – just NO thank you. I’ll stick with the few guys I know and trust. I don’t need to date anyone new.

afagehi7 » Thanks for keeping the thread alive!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:40 pm

Bump

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:31 pm

Kandi, where are you!
We miss you! :D
I appreciate that this has become a chore for you and you are not getting any benefit from keeping it updated, more is the pity!
I would hate to have your exploits disappear from the site due to no updates being posted. :shock:
Hope you and Kaaskap will meet up in the near future and we get to hear all about the reunion! :whip:

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:09 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:31 pm
Kandi, where are you!
We miss you! :D
I appreciate that this has become a chore for you and you are not getting any benefit from keeping it updated, more is the pity!
I would hate to have your exploits disappear from the site due to no updates being posted. :shock:
Hope you and Kaaskap will meet up in the near future and we get to hear all about the reunion! :whip:
Don't worry, Kandi is still active.

I will invade her town this weekend.

Maybe an update will come. :D

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:28 pm

Kaskap, I bet the town is not the only thing that will get invaded. Kaskap and Kandi, enjoy!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:41 am

I hope that Kandi, Kentros and you Kaskap, all have a great weekend hooking up again after a couple of years now I think!

Enjoy and be VERY bad together, looking forward to reading a full write up of the goings on. :mrgreen: :whip:

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:14 am

I will be a real Viking Gentleman, take what I can get and not telling about it. 🤣🤣

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Maybe you can get Kandi to continue her thread on the "visit to the land of the Vikings", I think it was titled, if you don't want to kiss and tell! :mrgreen: HaHaHa.

Enjoy their company. :up: :whip:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:04 am

Serious question here!! What is etiquette for thanking the 3 men who helped you achieve a milestone that you’ve attempted a few times over the past 4 years? Is a thank you card too little? A fruit basket too much? IDK! Help a hotwife out!

I’ll reply to all the other posts sometime today :P

And it may be time to revive Sexy Adventures in the Land of Vikings

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:41 am

The pleasure. Of your company is going to be all most men would want. Hint hint.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm

A big hug will be well accepted.

The lucky men already had their pleasure.

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:20 pm

Sounds like Kandi is a happy girl, Like Kaskap said a hug would do it for me. Your a doll!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:01 pm

As promised, replies to previous comments:
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:40 pm
Keeping my thread alive, bless you!
Happyjohnson wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:41 am
You are correct, Sir, about this being a chore. Thank you for your understanding, desire, and efforts to keep the thread alive.

You’ll be happy to hear we all had a (what’s the word, nice? Lovely? Naughty?) weekend, LOL! And the post about this weekend will for sure be on the Viking thread – thanks for the suggestion!! It will revive that thread too :P . A good time was had by all (even the other guy who was present ;) ).
kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:14 am
You are true to your word!!
Bboy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:28 pm
Welcome to our thread! And is it an invasion if it’s requested? Even directed :whip: :cool:

We’ll see if there is any more interest in the events that took place this weekend or not… (thank you mfmseeker1969, kaskap79, and farmerJ)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:17 am

Dear Kandy, You are one in a million, one of the few who reply to, or at least, acknowledge all who post or make comment on your thread, thank you. :D

There is no reason you should send either a card or anything else to the men who made your 4 year desire a reality, they should be sending you gifts and singing your praises, following their time with you, it has to be an honor, at the very least being selected to be one of your playmates. :whip:

I just hope that the 4 year desire you had, lived up to or exceeded your hopes and expectations.

Looking forward to reading all about how it went.

Happy

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:17 am
Dear Kandy, You are one in a million, one of the few who reply to, or at least, acknowledge all who post or make comment on your thread, thank you. :D

There is no reason you should send either a card or anything else to the men who made your 4 year desire a reality, they should be sending you gifts and singing your praises, following their time with you, it has to be an honor, at the very least being selected to be one of your playmates. :whip:

I just hope that the 4 year desire you had, lived up to or exceeded your hopes and expectations.

Happy
I agree, this is on the men to praise Kandi. She is in the liberal PNW so maybe it's different there but here in the deep south we would be sending her something sweet

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:30 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 pm
Happyjohnson wrote:

Happy
I agree, this is on the men to praise Kandi. She is in the liberal PNW so maybe it's different there but here in the deep south we would be sending her something sweet
Will chocolate and cookies from Vikingland work for you?

I think it worked, because nothing was left when I left HK. :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:36 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
I appreciate when people take the time to leave me a comment, so I like to reply to them. I feel terrible if I miss one.

Oh, goodness, no – I’m not actually going to send the guys thank you cards, I was being silly. But I like where you’re going with that, they should send me gifts! To be fair, Kaskap did bring chocolates and cookies from Denmark! Thank you! Now, Kentros, where’s my gift buddy?
afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 pm
Y’all can send me gifts any time! Should I get a PO Box?
kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:30 pm
Chocolate and cookies will always be accepted!! We still have a few of the cookies left. And there are 2 chocolates left. I had 2 of the little alcohol ones Tuesday night.

Is no one going to ask what the milestone was? Or just going to wait until I post on the Viking thread?

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:43 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:36 pm
Is no one going to ask what the milestone was? Or just going to wait until I post on the Viking thread?
I think I have a pretty good idea what your milestone was. :lol: :lol:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:54 pm

I'm with Kaskap on this 1.

I'm pretty sure I know what your milestone was, but wanted you to do the big reveal, so I don't steal your thunder!

Kaskap had a head start on all of this I'm sure, as I think he was a major contributor to your milestone being realised!!?? :mrgreen: :whip:

So come on Kandi, out with it please and end the suspense!