From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Well I agree with Kentros on the condoms but I am betting from your approach to sex that you love cum and lots of it. You make guys use condoms cuz of Kentros and intelligence but you would love to do a gangbang and just be filled with cum.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:18 am

Jeg er vild med at du skriver til mig på dansk - du er en dejlig kvinde, jeg elsker at skrive med dig :)

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Sounds like there are some stories yet to be told. I'll be waiting impatiently...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:18 pm

russisamess and armyguyot1 – Thanks again for the PMs.
viking43 - Så mange ting at være taknemmelige for når det kommer til dig! Og jeg vil have os til at gøre mere end at skrive.
TedtheBellhop – Yes, there are a couple of stories to update you on. Impatiently wait no longer!! ;)

Sorry, I’ve been more focused on finding lovers (and fucking them) than writing. My apologies :D I also feel like I need to wait and see how things will go w/ a potential fb. I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up that I’ve found a “regular” (especially my hopes). Let me tell you what I’ve been up to this past month…

My bad luck with younger guys continued into January…

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Kumar – January 3rd Morning Meet & Greet

His emails started out sweet then got super kinky. My favorite msg was what he wanted to do with an ice cube, “maybe you’ll let me put an ice cube in your pussy and then I want to lick it :-) and then gently push my dick inside you and move the ice cube very slowly...” Oh, yes, I want to let you do that!!!

He was timid about meeting Kentros, but agreed. Then, the morning of our m&g I got an email stating that he’d look different than the photo he sent me… What! But he assured me the dick pic he sent was him. Are you FUCKING kidding me! What DO you look like? I didn’t want to meet him after that but Kentros wanted to go ahead with the meeting (I swear he loves a train wreck). Kumar sent a photo… he looked a lot younger and darker than the other pic he sent me. But he was still cute! It was stupid – he explained he was nervous, never met a girl online before, let alone her husband. Well, after meeting him and AGAIN addressing the photo debacle, both Kentros and I liked him. So Husband gave us privacy and Kumar and I made out in the car. Of course he got a blow job. For a skinny Indian guy, he DID have a VERY nice sized cock… girth and length :D . When I deep throated him, he actually said, “OMG, you DID that!?” Yes, yes I did! ;) And while I liked his hands and mouth all over me… he was a little too rough. I had bruises on my boobs for a week. I’ll post a pic in my Hotties thread.

Okay, here's a confession: Kumar was the first non-white guy I've ever been with (make out, kiss, what have you).

He was also the first guy NOT to send me a follow-up msg after meeting. Hum… probably his age. I sent him a msg the next day and discussed scheduling a second date. He wanted to get a hotel because he had a house guest (family) from out of town. He didn’t want Kentros present while we were fucking. No problem. Finally set the playdate for the 17th.

But THEN… on the 17th I got a message that was basically an apology: He thinks I’m awesome, enjoyed our conversation, and is sorry for wasting my time. Come again? Haven’t (and don’t expect) to receive a response to my “What happened?” email.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Sorry this happened. But, I truly think everybody has a negative something that happens in this LS. I never wanted guys a lot younger than me for the reasons you just stated HOWEVER, my two younger lovers I have now are NOT like that. So, don't give up on the younger guys quite yet and thanks for sharing your stories. Always enjoy them!

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:46 pm

The photo thing shows him as being a bit immature - maybe he doubted his ability to perform properly with a mature and experienced woman like you. Maybe the deep throating made him nervous, but he has no idea what he missed out on - poor boy! :(

Jeg vil også gøre mere - meget mere! :D :whip:

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 am

viking43 wrote:The photo thing shows him as being a bit immature - maybe he doubted his ability to perform properly with a mature and experienced woman like you. Maybe the deep throating made him nervous, but he has no idea what he missed out on - poor boy! :(

I totally agree!

RichNile
Experienced

Unread post by RichNile » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:38 am

Nc-hotwife89 wrote:
viking43 wrote:The photo thing shows him as being a bit immature - maybe he doubted his ability to perform properly with a mature and experienced woman like you. Maybe the deep throating made him nervous, but he has no idea what he missed out on - poor boy! :(

I totally agree!
Og jeg har opfundet en ny anvendelse af wienerbrød. Sticky men sjovt. Vi gør gerne en dansk :o

russisamess
Virgin

Unread post by russisamess » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:09 am

Defiantly a immature and young thing. Sorry that didn't work out for you as you hoped.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:54 am

RichNile wrote:Og jeg har opfundet en ny anvendelse af wienerbrød. Sticky men sjovt. Vi gør gerne en dansk :o
:shock: - man, that's something new - but it sounds fun, sticky and definitely sweet. What do you think, Kandi - should we try it... :cool: :lol:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:39 pm

I couldn't wait. I had to read your latest. Sounds like a bit of a let down. Thanks for sharing though. I do like the bi-racial aspect. BBC on the horizon?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks NC – Not the 1st time it’s happened, not the last – I’m sure. Still sucks. But I’ll keep what you said in mind – about not giving up on the younger guys. Because after the 1st week of Jan I started ignoring ALL msg from guys under 30 yr old on okc. I’m glad you like my posts, happy to share them. You have some pretty HOT encounters yourself lady!! ;)

viking, NC, and Russ – You’re probably right, that Kumar is a little immature and young – and this was new for him. So I wanted to see how the 2nd date would go. If he continued to be too rough, then I’d be done. But if he could adjust, learn, then it could have been fun. I like it a little rough, but not bruised rough.

Viking - I don’t think the deep throating made him nervous, I just think it’s rare that he experiences that. He was a good size :D But Viking – you’re 100% right about him having NO idea what he’s missing out on – poor boy! Lol! The photo thing shows him as being a bit immature - maybe he doubted his ability to perform properly with a mature and experienced woman like you. Maybe the deep throating made him nervous, but he has no idea what he missed out on - poor boy!

En dag , du vil.

RichNile – You’re so bad (and I love it)! LOL!! And as my name implies, I’m already sticky sweet.

Rich and Viking I’m ready when you boys are!! Kentros, sound like something you’d like to watch?

TedtheBellhop – I’m sorry I’ve made you wait so long. I’ll have more soon (a few more duds) but I do have a couple fantastic playdates to share. AND that included my first EVER BBC – who is WONDERFUL! And a Morracan young stud (NC, he’s same age as Kumar – 31)

UPDATE… Guess who I got an email from yesterday… Kumar! What the hell? Whoever said girls were more confusing than boys didn’t know what Hotwives deal with, lol! His msg asked “How are you? How is Kentros?”
I responded with, “Wait, I’m confused? You bailed without explanations, and now you want to know how I am?”

Advice welcome!!!

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:16 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:Guess who I got an email from yesterday… Kumar! What the hell? Whoever said girls were more confusing than boys didn’t know what Hotwives deal with, lol! His msg asked “How are you? How is Kentros?”
I responded with, “Wait, I’m confused? You bailed without explanations, and now you want to know how I am?
That is cool - it will teach him to show you some respect. Well done! :)

RichNile
Experienced

Unread post by RichNile » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 am

Husbands Kandi wrote: UPDATE… Guess who I got an email from yesterday… Kumar! What the hell? Whoever said girls were more confusing than boys didn’t know what Hotwives deal with, lol! His msg asked “How are you? How is Kentros?”
I responded with, “Wait, I’m confused? You bailed without explanations, and now you want to know how I am?”

Advice welcome!!!
The thing is a sexually adventurous, beautiful and passionate woman can be deeply intimidating to a stripling, a boy, an unbearded youth. I can understand this. You want this wonderful and bounteous poem expressed in female flesh, but you fear that you are not up to the task. It must be terrible for him.

Fear not though fair lady, there are many of us here who are men and well practiced in the arts of swordsmanship and have indeed clambered up to many a balcony with a rose gripped in our teeth and a sack of freshly baked breakfast dainties strapped to our belts with nothing in mind but to rend asunder the fair lady's bodice and fall upon what lies within like a pack of half starved wolves.(After we've got our breath back and had a a bit of a sit down after the climb. I mean c'mon wisdom and experience plays havoc with your joints).

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:39 am

Young men may have some fears, especially if the husband is to be present or nearby. Others just may not quite comprehend the lifestyle. If it is a fear thing, those may be alleviated some if they are understood. Bringing up the topic of lifestyles and your understanding of the newness to younger people may help, but don't actually state that you are into the lifestyle. Let the young man then inquire if you are into such things, then play with his interest some. He should ask a question in response to your initial broaching of the subject if the guy is very intelligent. At some point, perhaps ask him if movies or thoughts of such things are arousing to him. If not, move on because he is hopeless.

My first fear when I was younger was about a possible dangerous setup that could become apparent at the most vulnerable moment. Second fear (when I was younger) would be that the husband has some desire of his own for me that may not be welcome. The setup is still an area of caution, but a little male contact is no longer a worry.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Viking, Rich, Jay and all… Kumar responded with, “Just saying HI… ” I’ve not replied to him and just don’t know if I will. Afraid of taking the step or not, I’m not patient enough enough (right now) to hold someone’s hand. January had a lot of ups and downs and February is starting out the same. So, on w/ catching you all up!

…the next 2 guys:

The Pilot - January 3rd "Failed Evening" m&g:

Had a m&g scheduled with a guy who said he was a pilot. But the pilot never confirmed the location of our m&g. And I was NOT about to be stood up. I sent two more messages asking (nicely) what was up. The location was super close to where we live, so even if he did msg me last minute, we’d have no problem getting there soon. But he never did (So I cuddled with Husband instead). 3 hours AFTER we were to meet I got a msg from him. Said he waited for 2 hours, that he couldn’t msg me because his phone was not working. Okay, I have a phone that is a piece of shit too, but I’d make damn sure I’d respond to an EMAIL about location! Sorry dude, we don’t believe you. He wanted to meet the next day, but I already had a m&g scheduled. Kentros said he had to agree to next week. Once I told him we couldn’t meet, I've not heard from him since. NEXT!

Patrick – January 4th "the 24 year old:"

This was a 2nd chance for Patrick because he cancelled on me in Dec.

He was 15 min late. No hug or kiss when we greeted. We moved to an oval booth. So ideal to sit between 2 men. But he sat an arm’s length away from me. I joked, "You must be scared of me, sitting so far away," he scooted closer, but not close enough. We tried to engage him in conversation. But Patrick hardly spoke. After 15 minutes of odd awkward conversation, I interrupted and said, "This isn't clicking for you, is it?" He asked what I meant. I explained that he didn’t seem into me, and that was ok, and he didn’t have to stay any longer, that I didn’t want to waste his time (not to mention mine... I could have met that pilot flake or better yet... a new guy).

His response was that he did like me, didn't want to leave, and wanted to continue talking. But he never made a move! I don’t know what I said when he finally scooted closer, but he STILL didn't touch me. I literally had to put his hand on my lap, had to tell him to kiss me and even pull his face to mine. I sent Kentros for a walk to help Patrick feel more at ease. I just didn't get it! Patrick was so aggressive and persistent in our correspondence, and now, he was, well, NOT!

Less than an hour later I took him to the car to make out with him. Even that was disappointing. The gist of what happened in the back seat: Kissing was okay; he motorboated me with my sweater on and off; my bra came off at some point; his hands and mouth gave my boobs attention (that wasn’t bad); got his cock out of his pants; he WAS long and thick and felt good in my mouth.

He rubbed my head a little while I sucked him. But was SO quiet. Kentros didn’t even know that I deep throated him (Guys are normally pretty vocal when this happens - mixture of aw and surprise). I wouldn’t have known if he liked it or not but he made a little moan sound and cradled my head to his stomach at the same time. I asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth, “Sure.” After I asked him if he enjoyed himself (his eyes were still closed) he answered, “Yes, especially when you got me deep.” Oh, good, he noticed!!

"Want to see each other again?" Yes. "Okay, shoot me a msg" (did he say the same thing to me?).
I told husband I wasn’t going to msg him and I never heard from him again.
They can’t all be winners!

But the next two will be ;)

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:16 am

I suspect that some young guys are overwhelmed when they meet a woman like you for the first time - it's easier to be aggressive and persistent when you sit alone with a computer, than when you sit beside a real mature woman who wants you to act fast. One day you will meet an experienced young guy, who knows how to deal with an experienced woman, and he will fuck you so you will see both moon and stars - just have patience. Or stick to us older guys, who have been around the block once or twice... ;)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 am

I am with Viking, a young guy might be overwhelmed with it all. They need to be trained a bit. Too bad he didn't talk a little more. He might not have had that kind of sex before with deep throating and allowing him to cum in his mouth. Give it some time and some latitude. Men are not worth a shit at telling what they feel sometimes or for sure showing appreciation for something special. A guy may not want to admit his experience level. Specially young guys want people to think they know all kinds of shit they don't. Not that a 24 year old can't know a lot but he could also have been a virgin or very close to it. First time I came in a woman's mouth was totally heaven, I had fantasized about it but I surely didn't tell her how wonderful it was and how much I totally appreciated it and wanted more. See if he contacts and give him some training time if he is up for more. He can be trained to be Khandi's kind of lover if he is up for more hot woman.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:40 pm

So anxious to hear about the winners. Thanks for sharing!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:24 pm

viking43 – you know I’d like to visit your “block!”
armyguyot1 – Kumar did say meeting a girl online was new for him. I believed him, he was SO timid till he got his paws on my boobs.
TedtheBellhop – sorry to keep you waiting!! Here you go!! And we’ll post photos later today. Enjoy!!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:33 pm

I can see how that might change his demeanor.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Bobby - January 6 Meet and Greet

We met at a fairly new bar/restaurant. He arrived before we did and the text I received, as we were parking, was that he was feeling nervous. I told him I was a little nervous myself. But once I spotted him, I walked right up to him and asked, “Is this seat taken?” So, maybe I wasn’t nervous, but excited. :mrgreen:

1st hour of chatting he seemed shy but easy to talk to (not to mention easy to look at, he had really pretty green eyes in addition to the scruffy beard I love). He’d never met a couple before, never heard of Hotwifing (not surprised), but thought it was interesting. The standard topics were discussed: how we came to be in the LS, I get to play with men but Husband is not interested in other women; how was my “first time,” how many men have I been with, etc… The three of us chatted away! Conversation with him was so easy and we were all having a good time. During this hour he even told us how much he enjoyed meeting both Kentros and I. He told Kentros a how lucky he was, and thanked him for letting me meet him.

About two hour mark, he said, “I hope you know I really like you.” I told him I was hoping he’d show me that he liked me by putting his hand on my knee or leg. Instantly his hand was on my leg and a big smile on his face, “I’ve been wanting to do that for two hours!” More talking, his hand rubbed my leg affectionately, and he squeezed every now and then.

After staring at each other for, I don’t know how long, not talking, he leaned in and asked, “I probably couldn’t kiss you on the cheek, could I?” Of course you could. He kissed me on the cheek. When he leaned back he put his elbow on the table and rested his face on his fist. I mirrored him. Then I pulled his elbow, still resting on the table closer to me. He had a puzzled look on his face but didn’t say anything. I mirrored him again. Now our faces were much closer to each other. After a few seconds, I leaned into him and kissed him on the lips. When I leaned back and rested my chin on my hand, he had this WONDERFUL, subtle surprised look on his face. (He told me later, “That was when I knew I better step up my game).

There was more touching and kisses. More conversation. At some point Kentros said we needed to be heading home. He obviously knew I was enjoying spending time with Bobby and (as we discussed earlier that day) offered Bobby a ride home.

On the way to the car Bobby walked behind me. I could tell he was checking out my ass (I was in the NY flirty outfit that I posted in my Hotties thread – black top, plaid skirt, black boots). I asked him if he liked my skirt. He responded by running his hand over my ass then down between my legs. “Are you trying to figure out if I have panties on?” No, he said, I just wanted to touch you and he kissed the back of my head.

I got into the back seat with him and Kentros took a VERY long way home. Of course Bobby and I instantly started making out. He leaned toward me and puckered his amazingly adorable lips!! His kisses were soft and gentle. The feel of his mouth on mine was like a drug. I felt lightheaded and giddy. His hand wasn’t just on my leg now, but up my skirt and went right for my pussy. His fingers pulled my panties to the side and he was teasing my clit before entering me with his fingers. I’m pretty sure I had my boots off and was turned in my seat to give him better access. My hands were on his face, running my fingers over his scruffy beard.

I have no idea when I got my shirt off but his hands were constantly trying to free my breasts until I took off my bra and threw it on the floor. Those velvet lips were all over me, kissing my mouth, face, neck, and breasts. This added nicely to my euphoria. His fingers were gently inside me, he when he started to finger fucking me, he made me gush all over my skirt and back seat! It was like the flood gates had opened, and I heard him say, “I bet you’re a squitter, aren’t you?” How did you ever guess?

After cumming all over my backseat I helped him remove his pants. He was good size! I had a hard time getting him all the way in my throat, and I surprisingly let him push my head down on him. While licking/sucking his balls, I asked if he wanted to cum in my mouth, he said, “I can’t stop it.” At that moment I felt his balls pulse against my lips and I quickly moved to get my mouth over his cock as he started to cum.

After, there was more kissing, fondling, cuddling, and he told me, “You’re dangerous,” and “You have such a little pussy. You know what that means, right?” I answered that he was going to feel so good when he was inside me!

Once we got to his destination, I didn’t want him to leave! He held my face in his hands and just looked at me, then kissed my lips, then cheek, then neck, then chin, then other cheek, my nose, and then my mouth again. OMG! Please! Don’t stop, don’t get out of the car! He told me, “You’re dangerous. I can’t wait to see you again. Let me know you got home okay.” He got out of the car, waved to me and walked toward the building. I felt SO high! I’m pretty sure he told Kentros goodbye, thanked him, or something. But I can’t really recall.

On the drive home I received a text saying, “…had great time, I can still feel you…”

I’ve never felt so euphoric with one of these m&g, at least not like this. I could hardly form a sentence. I had a difficult time talking. Once we got home, I couldn’t focus, I had to go right to bed I was so out of it.

He also sent a “Good morning gorgeous” msg the next day.
:D

By the way, Bobby is the first black man I have ever been intimate with - in any way. ;)

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Thanks for sharing this incredibly hot post with us.
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Skipping ahead - January 24th Playdate with Bobby.

I got a hotel suite so that Kentros could be there, but not in the same room. He wanted to give Bobby privacy with me, but also hear what was going on. When Bobby got to the hotel he and I sat together on the couch and Kentros in a chair. With his hand on my leg we chatted and watched the football game.

I looked over at Bobby and he had his lips in a purse and I leaned in and kissed him. Gentle at first then more passionately. He told me to take off my boots and get comfortable with him, rest my legs on his lap if I’d like. He rubbed my feet a little and his hand slowly made its way up under my black skirt. He asked me to take my panties off. I told him I had cute panties on for him. He lifted my skirt to reveal my pink and black lacy panties. I pointed out that my nails were done to match. I didn’t have the panties on for long! :shock:

As he fingered me, he told me he wanted to get his lips on my pussy. Then why don’t you? He knelt before the couch (did I mention my skirt was off at this point) and he ate me and finger fucked me. I came (well, squirted) on him and on the couch (oops). He got back on the couch and pulled me to him and we cuddled for a while until he asked me if we could have some privacy. Kentros was in the chair this whole time.

I told Bobby I brought something special for him. He said, “Go put it on.” I came back out to the living room with a new black nighty on. He told me how much he liked it and we returned to the bedroom. After going down on me again and me on him, he asked if we could be alone. Would it be rude to ask Kentros to leave for a little bit? I went into the living room, sat on Husband’s lap and asked him if he could take a drive or walk. He decided this would be a good time to go get something to eat.

While Husband was gone Bobby not only fingered and tongued my pussy but also my asshole. We also went through two condoms by the time Husband returned. Bobby felt wonderful inside me. At this point he was the longest I’ve ever had (and 2nd to thickness). His rhythm would start out gentle, then out of nowhere he’d pound me for a few seconds then return to being slow and steady. He asked if Kentros would like to join us. While Husband was not ready to MFM, he did take some photos as Bobby again ate me, played with my pussy and asshole and I devoured his cock.

I’m unfortunately leaving out many details, but we enjoyed each other for a couple of hours on and off. I loved it when Bobby tried getting Kentros to join us. Husband laid on the bed beside me, fondling my boobs while Bobby pleasured my kitty. My favorite moment was when Bobby told Kentros to finger me while I was going down on Bobby. With Bobby’s cock in my mouth and husbands lips on my pussy… I was a very happy wife!! Bobby kept telling Kentros, “Give it to her, listen to her, she’s loving it.” And I WAS!!

Husband again gave us some alone time and again Bobby fucked me on top, from behind and we cuddled after he came. Again Bobby told me “you’re dangerous” and how scary it was how much he like us – not just me but Kentros too. He said, “Next time we get together we need to do something nice for your husband, because without him, you and I never would have happened.

After Bobby and I (reluctantly) got dressed, we drove Bobby home. Again Bobbie and I were in the back seat. We kissed, held hands, and cuddled.

We tried to see each other again before he went on vacation, but that just didn’t happen. I did pick him up from the airport on the 9th. I’ll tell you all about that after telling you about my Moroccan!

Photos will be posted later tonight...