From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
viking43

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by viking43 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:05 pm

I love the way you tell your stories - your writing style makes it easy to picture what was happening. Damn, what a lucky (and very skilled) Moroccan! You definitely know how to pick the good ones - I think he managed to give you what you came for :)

mikeylincs
Prepubescent

Unread post by mikeylincs » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:22 pm

well after joining the forum and having a look around your story is what gripped me, I've read the entire thing, you and your husband are so luck, a little confession, i came so hard reading your story haha

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote: I was no longer quiet, my back arched off the bed. He made me cum fast and hard, squirting, soaking him. It’s amazing how much he enjoyed me cumming on him.
I love your writing! The quoted part was my favorite. I'm sooooo jealous. Thanks as always for sharing. I'm really hoping to find some new pics on your "Hotties" thread...

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:10 am

Mmmm, hot Story Kandi..... :up:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:24 pm

VSP –Inspiring, aw! Thank you! Thank you for following our story!

viking43 – Thank you, I’m so glad my writing ;) brings you back, lol! For 31 the Moroccan was very skilled! He did give me what I wanted. Too bad he disappeared. Oh well, I guess. That’s this lifestyle.

Mikeylincs – That’s so very nice of you to say so. I’m glad it’s enjoyable to read (cumming is most welcome :mrgreen: ). Kentros and I consider ourselves super lucky to have each other. We’ve made such an amazing life together!!! And BEST of luck to you and your fiancé. After reading your intro post, it sounds like you guys are talking about this a lot. You’ll read this over and over (and for good reason) on the forum, but communication is really the most important aspect of HWing!

TedtheBellhop - I quite like that part too!!!

Scotch98 – You’re most welcome, lol!!!

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am

Great story of your date. Thanks for sharing.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:00 pm

starbuckslvr wrote:Great story of your date. Thanks for sharing.
You are most welcome! And thank you for stopping by and posting :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Wrapping up January

Johnny – January 9th

There were red flags with this guy at the start! But early in January I was striking out (the 20 year old, the Pilot, Patrick, Kumar…) and I let my pussy do the thinking! Johnny was pushy, acted impatient, and seemed either starved for attention or possessive... I couldn’t figure out which. And he didn’t like my rules - I don’t KIK or skype and if I think there might be something there I’ll give my email to move away from OKC.

Against my better judgment, I gave him my email. He still acted pissy, but I agreed to meet. The day of, guess what?! He doesn’t have a car! So could we meet close to this place? SMH. Sure. And then he flipped out that he had to meet Kentros on the first meeting. Dumbshit! This is the FIRST topic I discuss with potential suitors. And he said he was cool with it. There were more stupid messages from Johnny that ranged from immature to desperate. He wouldn’t meet me unless I was alone. Guess you’re not meeting me then. Over an hour after calling the m&g off, he asked if we were going to meet. No!

But the night was not lost because Jason messaged me! He asked “What are you doing tonight?” You if you want me to come over! Yum!! While with Jason, Johnny messaged asking if I’d come see him the next day. I replied “No, you blew it, I was very clear and you obviously are not going to respect my wishes, so we’re done.” I didn’t respond to him again but he kept messaging me!! Jason got a kick out of it! Our favorite message was when he said he went out and met someone, so he didn’t need to meet me after all. HA! Little did he know, I ACTUALLY was getting my rocks off!! But a day later he asked me how I was doing, was I having any luck meeting anyone and if I’d like to meet. He finally stopped messaging me on the 28th!!!!!

Khader (My second Indian guy) – January 23rd

Getting the m&g set up was kind of a chore. We finally met and he was visibly nervous about meeting Husband and had only meet one girl from online in the past. He was tall, 6 foot, scruffy beard, you know – just my type! Standard conversation about hotwifing and our whole deal. I sat beside him in the restaurant but he didn’t touch me, barley made eye contact. I felt like I was flirting more with Husband than Khader!! Not to mention Khader was really freaked out about getting an STD and with me having “so many partners,” (if anyone is keeping count, I was up to 5 at this point ;) ). No worries, this life is not for everyone.

We finally decided to leave, Khader had to be somewhere in an hour anyway. But he wanted to walk us to the car and we continued talking. At the car Husband said he’d give us some privacy to say goodbye and got in the car (in a parking garage, keep that in mind when reading the next paragraph). I thought I was going to have the “yeah, we’ll message each other sometime,” conversation - with no expectation it would actually happen but instead…

Khader asked about meeting again and if I liked him. “Um, yeah, I like you, but you don’t seem to be comfortable with this lifestyle, and that’s okay.” He said he’d like to correspond more sexually in emails between now and when we can meet again. “Okay.” He pulled me to the back of the car and asked if he could put his hands on me. “Yes.” (About time!)

I opened my coat and he slid his hands over my hips to my ass. He leaned down and put his face to my neck. I could feel his lips on my skin and I ran my hands through his hair and, of course, his beard!! He mouthed at my neck then gently grated his teeth over my skin, not quite biting (this made me start to wet my panties). His arms around me, his hands rubbed over my ass. I asked him not to pull my skirt up. He thought he had my shirt. He pulled back and I said he could pull up my shirt (under my coat) but not my skirt because we were out in the open. He leaned back in, his hands rubbing over my breasts, to my back, his face on other side of my neck, and his hands moved up under my shirt, then down over my ass. He’d kiss my neck and chest, but not my lips.

I asked him what he wanted… to see your tattoo… which one? The one on your boob. I pulled down my top enough to show him my boobs, he kissed the tattoo on my chest. His hands moved back over my boobs, hips, then back to my ass. He put his hand up my skirt and started rubbing my crotch. OMG! This was absolutely naughty because of where we were! But I was feeling that high and let him, “Um, you’ll already find that I’m wet.” Yes, you are. He pulled my panties aside and rubbed my pussy lips before finally playing with my clit. Shit!

I pulled his hand away and let my skirt fall back down because a woman came around the corner and had to walk by us to get to her car. After she was gone, he took my hand and put it down his pants. SUCH a bold move for a guy who was apprehensive about casual sex. He was fully hard and felt decent. He asked me if I liked it. “Yes.”

He asked me if I wanted to get a hotel right then. “Sure!” What about your husband? “He won’t mind waiting outside the hotel.” Really!? He said if he didn’t have to be somewhere – which he was now late – he’d totally take me to a hotel. We talked about where we’d get a hotel the next time we met and that he’d want to split the cost (sigh). Okay.

Let’s plan to meet for an evening soon. He had to go… more to come.

And finally

Jason – January 27th

With Jason it’s always kind of the same routine. But an enjoyable one!! He picked me up after work, 9:30pm for a quickie. Chat, short making out, undress, LONG and thorough blowjob for him (including him fucking my mouth), him taking me from behind, chat some more, and then he drives me home. Always a pleasure with him!!

February is going to be fun! I added 4 guys to my fucked list in ONE month! :D

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:03 am

Great update Kandi, Sorry for the Dumbass but they are out there.....always a pleasure to read your stories.....you are amazing. Continue to enjoy and share w/ us.....Have a great day..Cheers

DSK1967
Trainable

Unread post by DSK1967 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:41 am

What a hot read this thread was! Actually read the whole thing! You are incredibly hot, and outstanding writer as well! Im sure your husband is floating on cloud 9 too with all these experiences in a short (relatively)period of time! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Avitar is my wife. Just to be clear.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:44 pm

Just kick the assholes and idiots to the curb immediately - you don't need to put up with anything, there are plenty of hot guys out there, who knows how to treat a lady!
As always, I love reading your stories - I would love it if Kentros would chime in with his side of some of the stories, I'm sure it's very exciting for him too :)

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:06 am

viking43 wrote:As always, I love reading your stories - I would love it if Kentros would chime in with his side of some of the stories, I'm sure it's very exciting for him too :)
Exciting indeed! Where do I begin? This has been such a wild ride so far. There's this whole other lifestyle we didn't even know existed a year ago and we are navigating through it together.

But yes... going forward I will try to give my side of the stories. It's incredibly hot hearing the moans of my wife as she's being pleasured, whether it's listening from another room, driving in the car, watching a video of her solos, or especially watching her have live sex! :whip:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:52 am

I love reading this thread. Kandi has a style that I really love. Tits that I really love also. She has taken to this so well after the long contemplation and lead up. Then the transformation to a very sexy slut. Kudos.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 am

Kentros wrote:Exciting indeed! Where do I begin? This has been such a wild ride so far. There's this whole other lifestyle we didn't even know existed a year ago and we are navigating through it together.

But yes... going forward I will try to give my side of the stories. It's incredibly hot hearing the moans of my wife as she's being pleasured, whether it's listening from another room, driving in the car, watching a video of her solos, or especially watching her have live sex! :whip:
I really look forward to reading about your side of it, Kentros :)

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:31 pm

viking43 wrote:
Kentros wrote:Exciting indeed! Where do I begin? This has been such a wild ride so far. There's this whole other lifestyle we didn't even know existed a year ago and we are navigating through it together.

I really look forward to reading about your side of it, Kentros :)
Me too. I suspect it isn't always easy to put it into words - that's true for Mr E - but it's so wonderful when it happens. Write on and we'll read!

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:55 am

Mrs E wrote:Me too. I suspect it isn't always easy to put it into words - that's true for Mr E - but it's so wonderful when it happens. Write on and we'll read!
Aw thanks Mrs E! By the way Ephraim is a wonderful writer... very descriptive and detailed.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 am

Kentros wrote: whether it's listening from another room, driving in the car, watching a video of her solos, or especially watching her have live sex! :whip:
It's great to hear things from your perspective as well. Thanks for sharing. Any chance that you could edit some of these videos and share them with the group?...

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:01 am

calmcurioushubby wrote:Yay! Love the pix you take of Kandi, so hearing about her adventures from your point of view will be a pleasure! It does take a little time to find your voice though. I still struggle with that, especially on the rare occassions when CCW gets to play. I want the stories to be exciting and full.of detail, but i dont want them to.come across as crude or cheap. Good luck finding your voice lol. We will.all.wait patiently, and continue to.enjoy Kandi's posts almost as.much as you enjoy the actual events! Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks so much! And HK will soon have some updates (and some new pics). She's been quite a busy hotwife lately! :D

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Kentros wrote:
calmcurioushubby wrote:Yay! Love the pix you take of Kandi, so hearing about her adventures from your point of view will be a pleasure! It does take a little time to find your voice though. I still struggle with that, especially on the rare occassions when CCW gets to play. I want the stories to be exciting and full.of detail, but i dont want them to.come across as crude or cheap. Good luck finding your voice lol. We will.all.wait patiently, and continue to.enjoy Kandi's posts almost as.much as you enjoy the actual events! Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks so much! And HK will soon have some updates (and some new pics). She's been quite a busy hotwife lately! :D

Fabulous!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Sorry for the huge delay in thanking everyone for posting. Middle of March we went on an international vacation. So much to do (for any holiday, really) before leaving at home, at work, and whoring it up!! LOL! Two weeks later you get back and there is SO much to do again! At least I was missed at work and more so by my favorite Lover!!

Scotch98 It’s an experience, right, lol!! And thank you for enjoying our posts!

DSK1967 Hello and welcome! Thank you for reading start to finish! Phew! Thank you for the compliment and yes, Kentros is enjoying the ride (on cloud 9) ;)

viking43 I do need to do a better job at “kicking idiots to the curb,” and being more selective. I don’t want to drive out of my way anymore… they want to fuck me, they need to come to me! And I hope Kentros chimes in more often! :D

armyguyot1 Love that you love my style! And I do have pretty nice tits! So I’ve heard, lol!! Never thought I’d love the compliment “very sexy slut,” but I do!

viking43, Mrs E, and TedtheBellhop Yes, please, all of you encourage Kentros to post more!! Yea!!!!

Ted We’ll see what we can do about the videos. No promises yet though.

Calmcurioushubby A love button would be great! Lol! Update in 3…2…1…

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Oh my goodness I’ve been a bad girl! I’ve been fucking more than I’ve been writing. So let me get you caught up. Where did we leave off, yes, you need to hear about February. Okay, here goes…

January ended with NYE guy “encouraging” me to get STD testing done. Husband and I discussed that when I had fucked 4 guys (having intercourse, not just oral) that it would be time to get tested and establish a “regular” schedule of testing. I let NYE know I was tested on 2/3 and it was just a matter of time before I got the results. And sure enough, I tested negative for everything. I thought that would be the end of NYE (since he just can’t bring himself to meeting me again, “but is still drawn to me” – whatever – men are so weird!). But he continues to msg me and now Husband and I joke he’s a “pen-pal” and I pick his brain every now and then when I have odd interactions with other men.

2/4 – Khader and Jason…
I was supposed to play with Khader but he cancelled because all of a sudden he wanted me to be tested “because you’ve had SO many partners and I haven’t.” Good timing, I guess! You’ll just have to wait until I have my STD bloodwork back. So I called Jason, what are you up to tonight? This always leads to a naughty and sexual conversation and fortunately he was free. He picked me up from work, took me back to his place, fucked me for about an hour then took me home. Phew! I needed that! Thank you Jason. What happened? Same as always, he got a great bj, he fucked my mouth, he fucked me doggy style, I’m sure he spanked me, had a hard time because “Your pussy feels so good I just want to cum…” but he held off and satisfied me.

2/6 – Caleb…
I contacted this cute white guy on OKC and received a msg back that stated, “You seem to be pretty clear about what kind of relationship you want to get with people on here. Usually I never know what might happen. I am very interested in a woman so openly looking for multiple partners. That is one of my favorite things.” We struck up a conversation, he said he’s poly, his wife has another partner but he doesn’t currently. He seemed funny, so we scheduled a m&g within the week.

Day of meeting: Messaged him I was on my way, received a response that so was he. While parking Husband spotted him in the lot. We went into restaurant but didn’t see him. Messaged him we were seated. No response. Weird. Messaged him again, “Almost here?” Received response that he had an anxiety attack and can’t meet me. WTF?! I messaged him that “I hope you feel better” and never heard from him again. Thankfully!!

2/7 – The Wolf…
I’ll explain how I came up with his name later…

This Indian gentleman messaged me and said something no one’s ever said to me, “I'm into imaginative role-plays, especially involving predator-prey dynamics and power-play,” (I’m so green at all this!) I was intrigued! What did that mean? He also said things I have heard. Curvy women are his weakness, he’s looking for something casual, sexual, and good conversation. We had fun messaging back and forth. Husband asked me, “It things go well, do you want to go back to his place after you meet him?” Maaaaayyyyyybe!

However, the m&g didn’t go well. When I saw him outside the restaurant I felt disappointed he wasn’t taller than me. But he was cute! Glasses and a beard (little more than I like, but…) I sat beside him in the booth but felt freaked out when we talked about roleplaying as animals. Part of having sex with other men is to explore and experience, but I didn’t know if I was ready for this. And when discussing a safe word was brought up... Wait! What? I didn’t think this was BDSM. Other than some hair pulling, a little spanking, and holding each other down… I was out of my depth here!

He totally knew I was freaked out and didn’t try to touch me. But I noticed he was excited, he kept adjusting himself and pulling at his jeans every now and then. That made me a little excited, knowing this man sitting beside me was hard, but still… I didn’t feel a connection. Husband picked up on it and said we needed to head to the station to catch the next bus. Then Husband welcomed the Wolf to walk with us. He continued to be very nice, and let me know how much he was interested in me. While freaked out, I was still curious about this roleplaying thing and told him we’d message more, lead into a more sexual conversation, and shoot for a second date.

On the bus ride home, I told Husband I didn’t think I’d see him again. That I was curious but couldn’t figure out why I was so freaked out right. Husband, in his wonderful wisdom said, “You know, Mrs. E posted once that she had a date with someone who she didn’t think was her type and had she not, she would have missed out on something really great.” Okay, I would see him again IF our emails calmed me down and heated up… to be continued…

SO much more to come…

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks for the update Kandi. I am betting there is more to cum.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:00 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:Oh my goodness I’ve been a bad girl! I’ve been fucking more than I’ve been writing.
I love that you have been a bad girl, Kandi :D :up:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Thanks for the update! I'm so excited for you and jealous of Kentros...

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:Oh my goodness I’ve been a bad girl! I’ve been fucking more than I’ve been writing.
As much as I love your writing, I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight :lol: .