Whats the hottest thing your cuckold has told you?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Hallonsoda
Prepubescent

Whats the hottest thing your cuckold has told you?

Unread post by Hallonsoda » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:15 pm

As topic. No explanation needed

QueenHedone
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Whats the hottest thing your cuckold has told you?

Unread post by QueenHedone » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:08 am

He wrote this in a group chat with a bull before our first play date:
“You have absolutely no idea of the pleasures you have in store! I would call her a goddess, but Olympus would be unworthy of her beauty, or her sensual nature. She is MORE than a goddess, she is a woman being allowed to blossom into her full sexuality, and that is something to make angels sigh, and men pine. It's not just the sensation of plunging into her, it's so much more than that. It's looking into her eyes, and seeing the wonder and joy present there as you enter her. You enter her physically, but at the same time she enters your soul, and you will never again be the man you were before being anointed by the wet follow of her lust. She WILL change you. You enter her for your pleasure, to answer the pounding demands of your cock, but when you look into her eyes, all you ever want to do is to fuck her better than any man has ever fucked get before so that in her ecstasies she might, for a moment remember your name as she yields, and slips into a climactic bliss so transcendent that it will change her as well. I want her to experience that, and I need for you to be able to deliver it to her. I served her, and service her to the best of my abilities, which I flatter myself to imagine aren't inconsiderable, but I want - I NEED for her to be lifted above that, to the greatest heights of pleasure that her body can describe.”