Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:02 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:46 pm 
Experienced

You are correct, master of the forum. My bad.

You do realize not everyone or anyone is as well informed of this entire site as you are correct?

What about the second question? Any help there

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:17 pm 
OHW Addict

Mr Storm wrote:
You are correct, master of the forum. My bad.

You do realize not everyone or anyone is as well informed of this entire site as you are correct?

What about the second question? Any help there

Sorry, I forgot that one. No it is a separate function of the phone. Tracking pictures is due to gps information that is written on each picture and can be prevented by turning gps off for pictures.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:48 pm 
Player

inker wrote:
slowsteady wrote:
Tor Project's Orbot/Orweb (free download) takes care of this problem.

[...]

Your info is encrypted and IP number is hidden. Some sites (including this one) may reject your attempt to log in, but this is the way to fly if anyone desires to be incognito.

No, no it does not. Tor is meant for anonymitiy, not privacy. Any of the Tor exit nodes can determine your searches or other material and it is not that difficult to de-anonymize a Tor user. In fact, a lot of .gov agencies run Tor exit nodes specifially for this reason.

It will make lacing together your activities more difficult, but absolutely not private. There are lots of ways to fingerprint a unique user based on their browser type, phone type, IMEI and other details sent with each search.

First, this GPS/location subject is so pedestrian that I completely missed the question's meaning! Very simple answer for that one. Turn your phone off. Turn it on only when you need to use it. Otherwise, the phone is in constant communication with the network carrier and your location always known. With or without GPS enabled. I leave my phone and GPS on. Who gives a care where I am? Use DuckDuckGo for a search engine. They don't track users. None of us are fooling anybody!

Anonymity trumps privacy. When you are private people know who and where you are but not what you are doing. Privacy still identifies you and still gives any meddler a starting point to begin looking.

Anonymity means that nobody even knows who you are, let alone where to start looking. Orbot is the best way to travel. Data is encrypted and sent https through out its journey. The only real weak leg is from the final tor exit mode to the final destination. There you can search for anonymous, encrypted data coming through with a different IP number than original. Good luck!

Orweb is a simple tor browser. It has only one tab, no bookmarks and saves no info. Orfox is a new, free, tor browser that operates just like its sister Firefox.

Another thing that tor can do is access the Deep Web. Those .onion addresses. Over 90% of the web does not exist without tor. Try Hackaday.onion on your iphone. Hows that working for ya? Now try Hackaday.io (a sister site accessible from the internet). Understand now? Didn't even know things like that existed, did you?

This is a very big world. We are all microscopic people in it. We all do well to listen with our ears instead of our mouths.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:21 am 
Player

I know that when I turn off the location service device on my iphone the apt "Find my Iphone" will not work. However the feature from Sprint will locate the iphone....but not very accurate. On of my kids turned their location service off after going out so I could not locate them through "Find my Iphone." I just switch to the Sprint "Family locator" apt and found them. When they return I asked for their phone to ask why she tuned it off. After a short conversation she lost her phone and was grounded through the weekend and Monday.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:14 am 
OHW Addict

There is also another app on smartphones that track every location that you have ever been. It is really hidden but can also be turned off. It is called My Location. Even if they turned off the GPS tracking the location still tracked where they have been. Seems as if the iPhone does not want you to remove GPS since they have several apps so Apple always knows where you are.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:54 am 
Trainable

I would advise that you go to this menu in iPhone settings: settings->privacy->locations services (scroll down) ->system settings

In this menu, i suggest that you turn off locations services for "location based iAds", "location based alerts", and ABSOLUTELY "frequent locations".

If you click on frequent locations before you delete it, you will see that your phone tracks all of the frequent locations that you go, MAPS them amd store it...by date...and time. Totally 1984 like. Shutting off frequent locations stops this. Let all of your friends know while you are at it. Privacy is an after thought it the modern world.

You can turn off whatever you want in this menu, but these 3 are no brainers to me. It also allows you to leave location services on for find my iphone.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:52 am 
Virgin

Will turning on the airplane mode before taking picture prevent location info from being included with pic?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:22 am 
Pervert

Nellie and I have sorta solved this problem with the use of relatively inexpensive throw away phones that recharge! She uses them when with her BFs or talking to them! I have the number and no one else except her BFs do! We change phones or numbers relatively frequently! Our straight friends and family have her iphone #. We find this very handy for lots of reasons but particularly when she is contacting new guys. It also allows us a great deal of anonymity in having the guys come back to her phone number! This works for us because she is mostly one BF at a time, spends weekends with whoever she is dating and uses the Iphone weekdays and with family! 2 phones is something of a hassle but very slight! Not for everyone but we like it! Sure is hot when I hear that ring tone go off at home!

Unread postPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:48 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

You are right, sometimes its ok, when its done with permission. The problem is the wannabe's tracking their wife/Gf without permission, Following y
our wife digitally with permission is hot, stalking your wife without her knowledge is just douche-baggery

Amen Amen and AMEN!!!

Unread postPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:36 am 
2 Bit Whore

Mnmn1 wrote:
Will turning on the airplane mode before taking picture prevent location info from being included with pic?

A previous post gave this information.
I would advise that you go to this menu in iPhone settings: settings->privacy->locations services (scroll down) ->system settings (or system services)

In the system services you can find the toggle for turning off the GPS information for the camera. Airplane mode may also work - I had not thought of that one.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:08 pm 
2 Bit Whore

For over two decades, I used a flip phone without worries. A week ago, it died and is no longer available through ATT so I had to go with an I-phone 6 S. Still trying to learn how to answer it. Missing about 50% of my calls since by the time I take it out of my pocket, get it turned right and slide the screen, the caller has hung up.

Now you guys have tossed a new wrench into the mix,

How do I turn off this tracking function? I do not need it since I always know where I am.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm 
Trainable

old folks wrote:
I do not need it since I always know where I am.

LOL, try opening you settings app look for privacy and then slide the location settings to off prevents all apps from accessing location. or you can turn off location sharing in the "Find my Friends" app. open Find my Friends, click "Me" and turn off share location and under (settings-->icloud-->share location) turn off share my location

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 am 
2 Bit Whore

Txcuck wrote:
old folks wrote:
I do not need it since I always know where I am.

LOL, try opening you settings app look for privacy and then slide the location settings to off prevents all apps from accessing location. or you can turn off location sharing in the "Find my Friends" app. open Find my Friends, click "Me" and turn off share location and under (settings-->icloud-->share location) turn off share my location

Thank you Sir. I was able to do as you said and it did turn some things off. My sincere thanks you.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:58 pm 
Virgin

slowsteady wrote:
allengt wrote:
I was just asked yesterday about iPhone tracking. Well the answer just came via the Today Show about 10 minutes ago.

It has to do with tracking. You need to go into your phone settings and turn location off. Anyone can track you down the inches of where you are just by using their iPhone and tracking software.

Tor Project's Orbot/Orweb (free download) takes care of this problem. It also allows a user to access blocked sites (xhamster.com from a public library wifi for example) and spoof your phone (ie. your phone represents itself as an Android or Nokia).

It may be worth checking out. The pros, cons and gotchyas! of using it is clearly presented and forthright. Your info is encrypted and IP number is hidden. Some sites (including this one) may reject your attempt to log in, but this is the way to fly if anyone desires to be incognito.

if you use Tor to surf to this site, your username and password will be sent in the clear, as this site defaults to http. if you use https, you will notice that the site certificate is self-signed and thus invalid for larger scale security and privacy.

kinksters beware.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 pm 
Experienced

slowsteady wrote:
Tor Project's Orbot/Orweb (free download) takes care of this problem.
No, no it does not. Please do not mislead other readers here. Tor does not do anything whatsoever to stop someone from tracking your phone's location by using Location Services.

It also does absolutely nothing to prevent being tracked via your phone.

slowsteady wrote:
Your info is encrypted and IP number is hidden.
Again, no. Misleading information can be more dangerous than the OP's concerns.

Tor simply masquerades the endpoint of your browsing requests. It does not prevent your ISP, your ISP's provider or anyone along the route from knowing what you searched for and when. It does not provide, nor guarantee anonymity

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 pm 
Experienced

Also, turning off Location Tracking does not disable the feature, it simply disables the reporting of your location. Your device still stores your location in a local datastore, which can be extracted later to recall all of the records of where your location was identified. Law enforcement has repeatedly used this exact "feature" to establish guilt, or an alibi.

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 am 
Prepubescent

A lot of thanks for share it.