Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 912 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 37 Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm 
$2 Ho

WatchinginNJ wrote:
While I'm not adverse to cheating, as people sometimes need to do what they need to do to get through a bad situation, just be careful.

Other people may not have the open mind you have, and you don't need the drama of being caught in a bunch of drama, especially if the husband has the penchant to do violence. Too many news stories end with "And he was stabbed 67 times."

Be safe. Be smart.

Ya no kidding man..not what I need.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:35 pm 
$2 Ho

So the wife had her bf out from nay area..he came here just after kids went to bed..

Wife loved getting naked sucking on him and having him go down on her..once he got inside her she was cumming every 5 to 7 mins..one after another..she sucked me while he did her doggie and on the chair..finally he got nehi nd her and she sucked me until I came i n her mouth...I went to bed on side of bed like normal and they laid next to me and after a while he got back inside and she came until too tired.

He slept downstairs and they went at it...I was going to do dp but I ended up getting her on her side an in her was was she sucked him and usedd vibrator on her...after a while he did her missionary and came inside her.

I had her 69 and I could taste a little of his fun b3fore I exploded ..amazing

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:39 pm 
$2 Ho

So I've been talking with the Montreal gal..fun..she is her set and we willm meet up sometime in feb..maybe Chicago..3hrs for each of us..she looks as good sober as I Remember drunk

My x coworker is finally having guilt catchi ng up to her..she's now having panic attacks..we had plans for me to see her next week late out of town for both of us..

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:05 am 
OHW Addict

Belated Happy New Year, oakhot. Love hearing 2018 has started off with a bang and more. Didn’t foresee when you started posting on OHW that you’d become almost as active as your gorgeous dreamfuck hotwife. Love hearing you are both having naughty fun and you’re in a good place. Thanks for sharing your fabulous hot erotic adventures with us. Curious if local guy is enjoying your incredible wife as often as possible?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:12 am 
$2 Ho

So I decided to pass on x coworker. Just didn't feel right and didn't want to add to her issues..So she has been mad and not talking to me..I'm cool with that

The Canadian I met a few weeks back is fun..we've chatted a lot..hope to see her in Feb and again in March.

Good times

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 am 
$2 Ho

So a guy she met in vegas is in town..wife is over at his hotel..should be fun times ..I told her to spend the night but I think she may come home late..tbd

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:09 pm 
$2 Ho

So she went over in a tight green dress with no bra or panties..it barely goes down bottom and slit in side to cause trou le

they went to a bar nearby..and had a few drinks..he was hard and pulled her hand to his cock..she loves his rock hard body..big arm muscles..and they kissed on lips before it got too intense and they went back to his hotel..

She took her dress off and walked around nude as he made another drink...then boom she was lying on the bed waiting as he went down on her..2mins later she came hard..and they kept doing that for a while until she flipped him over and said let me suck you..he was loving it..she was massaging his balls and sucking ..and before too long he said get up or I will cum in your mouth..

She got up laid on her back and said cum inside me....she he got a condom..and rocked her world..she said she loves to fun at same time as lover so he timed it perfectly and came hard while she came..

A few minutes of relaxing and back down he went..she eventually got on her back and used her vibrator while he jacked..she wanted him to get back inside but he started cumming...she came next to him with vibrator..I guess he came a lot too the second time.

So she got up and dressed and headed back home by 1am where I quickly got on top of her and I side that engorged wet pussy..we came together
.slept and I went down on her again this morning before she told me full story and I came again in her..

Felt soo good.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:44 pm 
$2 Ho

Last night she had one of the guys over we met at a swinger party.

I had plans to go out so she had the while house alone..kids at a friend's house.

So he came over at 830 And they drank for an hour..rhey want upstairs and got naked and he went down on her..

She hadn't had sex in a week..So he likes to build up for these occasions..she came in 30sec...he kept going down on her for a while until she decided it was his turn...he was on his back and she sucked on him and played with his balls..licking up and down he was getting close ..she flipped back over and he got in top and rubbed his cock against her clit and pussy.

She couldn't stand it and he just got inside and pounded her..she said it felt so good..over and over..no condom..she.loved the bare feeling..he was getting close so she said she wanted him to wear a condom..he did and they came together..she loved that...after a but she used her vibrator and sucked on him to get him hard, no luck.

He left and I came home right after..she told me the story of him bare in her..I went down on her and I could taste some of his cum...he has definitely let a little to before the big climax. I told her he came and she said that's hot..I said it tasted good..she again said that's hot..not sure if she was focused on him cumming in her or me tasting..

I got inside her and came..So good...I ask how often with him and she says about once a month..more to come

On my side I'm still talking with Canada and ex employee..nothing new

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:15 pm 
Trainable

Hey, Oak!!! Thanks, as always, for writing again. My hotGF and I love to read about you and your lovely wife -- you remind us so much of where we were a few years back -- and we look forward to hearing about all the adventures. I know it takes time to write, but at some point we'd both love to hear more about feelings -- how the two of you feel about the lifestyle, how you each feel about your various lovers, and about each other. What's most important. What's least. What's changed. What's changing. Those sorts of things. As you have time, it would be nice to hear. But, in the meantime, thanks for writing "the journey" in the first place.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:11 am 
$2 Ho

findingout1 wrote:
Hey, Oak!!! Thanks, as always, for writing again. My hotGF and I love to read about you and your lovely wife -- you remind us so much of where we were a few years back -- and we look forward to hearing about all the adventures. I know it takes time to write, but at some point we'd both love to hear more about feelings -- how the two of you feel about the lifestyle, how you each feel about your various lovers, and about each other. What's most important. What's least. What's changed. What's changing. Those sorts of things. As you have time, it would be nice to hear. But, in the meantime, thanks for writing "the journey" in the first place.

Thanks for following..

How we feel..well we both love the excitement wnd meetjng new people...but as active christians that becomes hard...and especially getring up early on sunday.

She loves the variety and excitement of what coukd happen..the build up..the tension..she loves feeling sexy and wanted.. i love wwtching her wear see through clothing and super hot outfits..

But the emotional ups and downs are tough.there are times she would pack it in..but other times she is ready tk get laid..

Imagine the most innocent mom you could think of going wild mode, then back to normal the next day.

A bigfer issue is kids and how do we deal as rhey get older...we should be role models but arent acting like it.
So that could be one thing that stopa fir a while.

We get qlong great as a couple ..very deep converstions..like what a marriage should be like..

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:08 pm 
Trainable

Thanks for the reply. Yesssssss, the two of you do treat each other well. And that's what it's all about.

Neither my HotGF nor I have children at home so that's never been a complicating part of our relationship, and I don't know how kids growing up will change things for you.

In any case, GF started looking around at the rest of the world about two years into our relationship, had about 12 men that first year, then kind of backed away from that, with her taking on a new guy only occasionally after that. One guy who came into the picture late in that period has now been part of her life for about six years, and she is for the most part limiting it now to just me and him. He lives out of town, but gets here regularly on business, and they always get together. So she really has two long-term lovers -- me sometime up to ten or more times a month when we can do it (we are both married to others), and she sees him about once a month. She has also not objected to me seeing other women at any time in this period. So, though our situation is a bit different, we have identified with the two of you and appreciate your updates. Thanks again.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 am 
Experienced

Why hadnt wife had sex for a week? You slowing down? Meds taking away your appetite or work/life stress?

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 am 
$2 Ho

wpaman wrote:
Why hadnt wife had sex for a week? You slowing down? Meds taking away your appetite or work/life stress?

Good question..she like to build up for a week when she sees someone.it makes it more intense. For me,on the meds,i need it about 2x a week..usually a bj mid week and a reclaim after.

Work is ok..stressful but tolerable.

The new meds at my levs are so much better than i was without them.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am 
$2 Ho

findingout1 wrote:

Addkng some more color..whats most important..well ee need to keep talking and hanging out together..and we have..we need to keep kids out if this..and we have..

For the guy he needs to be hung and hard and go for hours..which her bf in bay area does.she loves that..but they need to treat her with respect.like a real date and be mature.hard for younger ones .

For me somehow a foreign or different personality is attractive..the canadians,a girl in india i like, then lessor is the us ex coworker...im too into my wife to really care much about the rest..its more a novelty.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:12 am 
$2 Ho

Well last night we went out to a lounge were going to go a dance club.

She had on a nice black tank top with no bra and jeans. And had a nice dress shirt. Before we left i decided i was going to try gummies without any alochol. Well i ended up taking too many and by the time we hit the lounge i was in bad shape. Not sure if i could stand up or what...time slowed to a crawl. I said put me on a lyft back home..and i was home by 1030.

Around 1230 i get a text she is coming home but has issues with her card. Im about to go get it when i get a nevermind text. I figure she got it to work but she said she was bringjng a friend home.

She ended up talking to 3 guys after i left. 2 of the 3 left and 1 stayed back. He and wife started making out in uber and she arrived with him here.

They were making out at home by the dining table and she eeventually got him to bed. He had a gf back in south carolina. So they sat on bed and she took her top off and he sucked her nipples. And evenutally she had all her clothes of whilr he went down on her.

She came 2x and she got up to pull his pants down he was nervous. So she was just able to rub his cock through his underwear.

He said he had to go..and they went back down stairs where she straddled him and he fingered her to another orgasm. He left and she came upstairs and blew me as i came jn her mouth.

Her bf from bay area is here tonight so she wanted to save the sex for him. She is going to explode

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm 
OHW Addict

Always love hearing you and your incredibly sexy mom next door are still enjoying naughty adventures. But totally understand that life’s responsibilities and priorities can put playing on hiatus. No doubt Mrs. Oak is primed and ready for her BF to use her as the ultimate sex kitten fucktoy!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:02 pm 
$2 Ho

oakhot wrote:
Before we left i decided i was going to try gummies without any alochol. Well i ended up taking too many and by the time we hit the lounge i was in bad shape. Not sure if i could stand up or what...time slowed to a crawl. I said put me on a lyft back home..and i was home by 1030.

OK, I'll bite and show my ignorance. I'm guessing from the effects you described, that you ingested something other than convenience store variety gummie bear candy.

I even checkedmy go to source, Wikipedia and came up short. Would someone care to enlighten me?

Mr GILF

Story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41180

Photos viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41811

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:14 am 
Player

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
oakhot wrote:
Before we left i decided i was going to try gummies without any alochol. Well i ended up taking too many and by the time we hit the lounge i was in bad shape. Not sure if i could stand up or what...time slowed to a crawl. I said put me on a lyft back home..and i was home by 1030.

OK, I'll bite and show my ignorance. I'm guessing from the effects you described, that you ingested something other than convenience store variety gummie bear candy.

I even checkedmy go to source, Wikipedia and came up short. Would someone care to enlighten me?

Mr GILF

THC ‘enhanced’ most likely…

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:06 pm 
$2 Ho

38kewp wrote:
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
oakhot wrote:

Mr GILF

THC ‘enhanced’ most likely…

They were enhanced enough to make me dizzy

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:09 pm 
$2 Ho

So her bf came over last night..short recap..
He came upstairs and in no time came inside her...i went down om her after and she kept cumming for ever.

Again this morning she was riding him and he came inside her again and i asked her to come and 69...so 2 times i was able to taste his cum inside her..

Further recap later

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 pm 
$2 Ho

Sorry it's been so long for a recap.

So her bf came over and away they went...this time he came in her 3 times over a short trip.normally he can't because he was on some meds which he stopped.

This was one of the first times I got to taste his fun in her twice before I came in her mouth..and again in the morning...I notice a slighr tingly feeling after in my mouth..not sure if it's the juices or what.

Afterwards she wasn't as into him as before..not as handsome she thought..

So she decided she was going to pause for a while..
Meanwhile I talk to both ex coworker and canada..which keeps bein pushed out...Vegas next week and again a week after..

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm 
$2 Ho

So she has been on a do not talk about it, no hotwife moment..she wants to be a "good girl"...we had our first chill weekend in forever where we didn't go out either night but just smiled.

She's been convicted for a while..so hanging at home and reading a lot.

Her friend just came in town this week and they went out last night...

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 pm 
$2 Ho

Well so that pause didn't last long, she met a guy..40 divorced and ok with the hotwife scene..they went snowboarding today and he invited her to a concert in town..

I just got back from work trip and will pick kids up at movies and probably chill tonight....

My guess is at least a make out and probably going to his place before coming home late

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:41 pm 
$2 Ho

Well I was tight..they went to his place and she went down on him and he nearly came,he went down on her and she came twice and then he tried to get inside but it went soft..she went down again got him hard and he got inside with a condom.

She came almost immediately and then time it for when he came..

He wasn't that big and the sex wasn't that great so she is hungover and not happy with herself.

We had fun when she came home..I came inside her and then again this morning which was incredible..

We will see how quiet she is for the rest of the weekend

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:32 pm 
OHW Addict

Mrs OakHot is definitely sexy enough to command the interest of the creme of the Alpha crop.
What is going on, that she is dating all these sub-par candidates? :???:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 912 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 37 Next