How did it start?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What was the first action that let to you (or her) being shared?

She brought it up
10%
He brought it up
62%
She got caught cheating, it led to an open relationship
7%
She cheated and later confessed, it led to an open relationship
7%
She was already in this lifestyle before this relationship started
3%
It just happened all of a sudden, alcohol or drugs were involved
6%
Other... .Explain in a reply.
6%

Total votes: 526

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: How did it start?

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:07 pm

RobinAdams wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:09 am
To this day we’ve only had guys get blowjob/head from her. It started with talking about our past and she would talk about the guys she used to give head to and nothing else. Then she went on to talk about how much she really liked giving head. Then I finally told her after years that I would like to see her in action. She was reluctant at first but came around to it at some point. So in 10 years she’s given 3 guys blowjobs a grand total of about 8times maybe. I’m hoping to get to the point where she actively seeks out guys and blows them. As of now I do all the leg work but maybe that the part that she likes or something. It’s so hard to figure women out these days.
A few things come to mind.

You are turned on by the thought of her giving blow jobs.
Is she turned on by the thought of you watching her?
Did she explain why she was reluctant?
What made her agree?

What does she get sexually from these interactions?

Has she asked you to find men for her to give blow jobs to?
Or do you set up the situations?
Are these men that you already know or strangers?

(Not really enough info which is why I'm asking all the questions)

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:43 pm

When we first started dating, we were in our early twenties, both of us about a year and a half out of college. We were seeing each other pretty regularly, but neither of us were quite ready to call it a "relationship", and we did hang out with friends and other people independently, as well as date other people.That's how it kinda was in the early 90s dating scene, very non-committal. So about six months in, she mentions that she wants to go to homecoming weekend at her college (the upcoming weekend), which was about two hours away. She invited me to join the trip, but I said I really wasn't interested because I wouldn't know anyone or be familiar with anything there, which would be a drag for her, but that she should go and have fun. She said in a semi joking tone that she'd be hanging out and drinking with old friends, some of which she'd slept with in the past, and that she doubted she'd get through the weekend without hooking up with one of them. I responded in a somewhat cocky and joking manner, and told her that she could, of course, do whatever she wanted to, just as long as she told me all about it when she got back. She looked at me kinda funny, trying to figure out if I meant that or not. Honestly I was just being a wise ass. So she went away for the weekend, and while she was gone, I was wondering what she was up to (this was before cell phones and texting, remember). The idea that she might be hooking up was both in my head, and oddly turning me on trying to visualize it, especially because she was honest and up front about it prior to going. When she got back on Sunday evening she came over to my place to hang out. I asked her if she did anything, and she at first reluctantly confessed that on Saturday afternoon she had blown one guy she knew, and later that evening had sex, top to bottom, with another old friend. I had a swirl of different emotions, but ask her for all the details. Again she hesitated, but then got rolling with it. I was getting so turned on, and so was she. Half way through the story we started undressing each other, and she continued the details while her and I had sex. It was really hot, and really good. So in the aftermath of the following weeks, we got super close, like freaky partners in crime, which led to us actually calling it a relationship. We agreed that she could fool around here and there, if nsa opportunities presented themselves when she was out with friends. A few years later we got married. Initially her side action just kinda stopped about six months prior to, and for about two years after the wedding. I guess there was that traditional idea from our upbringing that made us think we had to behave now that we were married, even though it wasn't really discussed. Then one Wednesday eveing, while watching TV, she says... "Do you remember sometimes when I'd fool around with someone, and tell you all about it?" I laughed and answered, of course I do. So she continues, and tells me about this older guy (late 40s) who works at the accounting firm that does the books for the company that she works for. She said that every time she goes in to drop stuff off, he is flirty, and that she flirts back, and that earlier in the week, he let her know that he'd really like to sleep with her if she was interested. I smiled and gave her the greenlight. That Wednesday night was 21 years ago, and it's been so much fun ever since.
So to answer the question - both times - before and after we were married - it started with her suggesting it.

RobinAdams
Prepubescent

Unread post by RobinAdams » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:14 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:07 pm
RobinAdams wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:09 am
To this day we’ve only had guys get blowjob/head from her. It started with talking about our past and she would talk about the guys she used to give head to and nothing else. Then she went on to talk about how much she really liked giving head. Then I finally told her after years that I would like to see her in action. She was reluctant at first but came around to it at some point. So in 10 years she’s given 3 guys blowjobs a grand total of about 8times maybe. I’m hoping to get to the point where she actively seeks out guys and blows them. As of now I do all the leg work but maybe that the part that she likes or something. It’s so hard to figure women out these days.
A few things come to mind.

You are turned on by the thought of her giving blow jobs.
Is she turned on by the thought of you watching her?
Did she explain why she was reluctant?
What made her agree?

What does she get sexually from these interactions?

Has she asked you to find men for her to give blow jobs to?
Or do you set up the situations?
Are these men that you already know or strangers?

(Not really enough info which is why I'm asking all the questions)

SO from the beginning of our dating she would come over often and just give me head. No sex just head. Then over the years she would tell me that she would cum just from giving head. As we became more of an item she would tell me stories of when we 1st began dating that she would often come by and blow me then go over to her ex boyfriend house and blow him as well simply because she liked doing it that much. After these confessions I revealed to her that I would like to actually watch her give a guy a blowjob. Keep in mind this is about 5 years after our initial dating. It took a few years before she actually agreed to it and a few more before we could even find a guy to participate. Finally we found a guy on SLS and met up with him for drinks. We talked it over and she decided that he was ok and that we would meet with him again. 2nd meeting was at his house and for me it was fantastic. We had a beer or 2, then he walked over to her and began feeling her boobs. I began to also feel her up from the back as well. Out comes a tittie and the next thing I know she is on her knees blowing a guy in front of me for the 1st time. We move over to the couch and I get my pants off and began fucking her while she is blowing this guy. The oddest thing for me at the time was being in a room with a naked man with a hard dick. I’ve been in locker rooms with guys before and walked around naked by not with a naked aroused man before. That was weird to me at 1st. I have no attraction to men at all and it just felt a bit weird being in the situation. After I quickly got over that and slid right into her WAP I came pretty quickly. But I was so turned on that i had an amazing turn around and was right back at again. But unfortunately I still didn’t last long because I was so turned on. After my second round she said she was ready to leave which really scared me. But she said she enjoyed herself and wouldn’t mind doing it again. That was a relief for me because was on cloud 9. Only thing missing for me was the guy didn’t cum. Years later I found another guy on SLS and we met with him at a bar for drinks. After a few hours of having a good time she breaks out, “are we doing this or what?” Get home to our house and she waste no time and point him to the sofa and drops right between his legs. I fuck her from behind and she has like an amazing orgasm and kind of tapped out before he or I could cum. We send him on his way and I later go and fuck the shit out of her some more. We met with the guy once more after that and this time around I just hung back for a bit and watched and really took in the view. He shot his load on her titties. When he went to clean himself up I fucked her right there with cum on her and all. Really hot sex. Finally about another year later which brings us to present day, (within the last year) I found another guy on SLS and we meet with him basically all the same steps identical. So far she blown him twice and he hasn’t cum yet. So I’m trying to get her to be more comfortable and get that money shot. And also I tried of always doing all of the leg work. Any advice on how or why she doesn’t seem to want to do any of the leg work on finding a guy she might like.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:08 pm

I was first to bring it up and encouraged her for about a year. As it turned out, she didn't think I could handle it I knew about and had a three-month affair with a coworker whenever I traveled, which was rather often at that time. When she finally confessed, she agreed it would then be difficult not to have sex with other men. That worked for the two of us.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Neither of us bought it up.

Not long after we first married my wife expressed an interest in women, so we met and swapped with some couples and enjoyed ff play.

I found I really enjoyed seeing her with other guys. We still met couples for swapping but decided to try single guys as well. My wife was so much more relaxed without the anxiety of me playing with other women and enjoyed the play so much more.

We then moved on to swingers parties but had the same anxiety issues. We found a party we enjoyed that was focussed on women enjoying multiple guys and became regulars for nearly 3 years. The organisers didn't charge us entry which was great, (We were early 20s and had very little money). But that had a bad outcome as the organiser comforted my wife when we had a quiet night (only played with 2 guys unlike usual 5+) and told her it was expected she have sex with lots of guys.
We stopped attending there for a long time. Only returning occasionally due to knowing that the guys attending were of a good "quality".

We had a long break due to starting a family and dipped our toes back in with a new years nightclub swingers night which was very open to sex anywhere in the venue. I ended up fucking her on the edge of the stage area whilst she jerked a very well hung guy. He shot cum all over her face and chest and I get so turned on watching this that at that moment I discovered my bi side.
We now regularly meet guys for her and or I to play with and have found a gay sauna that allows couples once a week that we became regulars at before covid.

swl2608
Virgin

Unread post by swl2608 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:46 am

Figgy is a keen and very good swimmer and struck up an amicable friendship with a guy who was a regular at her pool. Over a few months their swimming sessions became more flirty and her sexual appetite back at home increased as a result :up:
She openly referred to him in conversation, and during an evening chat at some point when we asked each other if there was one person in mind that we would each fuck if given a hall pass, Figgy indicated it would be him. I abstained :D There is no other woman I would ever wish to enjoy!
I basically said, "well, I grant you the hall pass if you want to use it". Then ensued quite the discussion as to why and she accepted the opportunity and set about her plan to ascertain if her swimming buddy would actually take the bait. They agreed a dinner date with some soft play taking place afterwards and arranged their full event for the following week at our home. The excitement in the lead up to 'The Day' was amazing and an early Saturday evening social ensued between us before she asked me if it was ok for them to retire to the bedroom. Off they went and enjoyed a fantastic time which was totally thrilling and exciting for me, being able to clearly hear her sounds of pleasure during their session.
It was the official start of this wonderful journey that we are still on ;)
Sharing is Caring

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat May 22, 2021 6:45 pm

With my Ex-Wife it was easy to start cuckold and Hotwife because we used to be avid swingers. It was even easier with my current wife. Prior to us getting married my wife now was single and no ties to any man, she had a very active partying life but a not very active sex life. She worked at a restaurant and the nights she didn't work she partied. I n her past she had a few guy friends that traveled that visited her three or four times a year each, when they came to town she would have sex with each of them while they were there. on average once a month. any other time she got horny she used her toys, she said she only had sex with the out of town guys was because the guys were from out of town which made things less complicated. The years before we got together her out of town fuck friends slowly dropped out of sight, all but one and she still fucked him when he was scheduled to be it town two or three times a year.

After we hooked up she moved in to the house, we discussed our pasts, she was intrigued with my swinger and kept asking for the stories of that past, she really got excited and horny when she heard about some of the things my Ex-wife did as a hotwife and me a cuck. I kept telling her that I loved watching my Ex being fucked by other men and if it was something she wanted to do I would be open to it, she said the living with a guy and all this was new to her and didn’t think she could.

About two weeks after we got married her friend contacted her and told her he would be in town and wanted to hook up to have sex, she told me about it and said she will tell him no. I responded with ”Don’t do that just cause we are together, he has been friend a of yours for many years and if you wanted to fuck him to go ahead and make the arrangements”. I told her that If the two of you are ok with it I would like to be there just to watch. She excitedly asked “will you jerk off watching me being fucked too?” I replied with OH YES.

When the night came she asked me to drive her to the hotel he was staying at, when we got there we had drinks with the friend. She told him about us being married now and told him about me being cuckold. She had me go into depth about how it worked, the friend said he never had done anything like that before, but would be ok with trying. So we went to his hotel room, I undressed my wife and laid her on the bed naked, he took his clothes off and climbed next to her. He asked if I was OK with this? I told him yes, took my pants of, sat down in a chair and stroked my cock.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

silkyhw
Trainable

Unread post by silkyhw » Mon May 24, 2021 4:02 am

Letter in Penthouse Forum from a guy who shared his girlfriend. Told my fiancée that it turned me on. Following week she had sex with a friend of ours at a party. Came back hot and slippery with lovebites on her neck and breasts. We both loved it. He had her loads of times after. Often think about it.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon May 24, 2021 4:40 am

She made it clear from the start that she did not believe in monogamy & would always fuck other men. In time she had sex with me less and less until eventually it just evolved into a relationship where I was denied pussy permanently.

Hotwife_Haylee
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hotwife_Haylee » Mon May 24, 2021 5:16 am

Prior to meeting my husband, we were both in swinger relationships with others (but we met in a traditional way, not through the lifestyle).

On date #2 we started talking about fantasies and our sexual pasts. We realized we had some common ground. We had a 3some with another guy about a month into our relationship, and that open the floodgates! Have never looked back - and zero regrets!

We play as a couple with others (m or f or couples) but most of our adventures have been me playing on my own with others.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue May 25, 2021 3:46 am

When I first started dating my wife, she told me she was bi-curious and was very much into women. About 3 months into dating. We had a pseudo 3some with 1 of her friends. I say pseudo because I really didn't participate with her friend. Anyways, I was so turned on by watching her with another woman, that the wheels started turning and I started to think about her with other men. I soon brought it up to her. She was super hesitant at first, however, I explained myself as best I could. She decided that she would try it for me.

The first time I watched her with another man...I was hooked. And we have been in the lifestyle ever since
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Foxnhound
Virgin

Unread post by Foxnhound » Tue May 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Spent our date night in the city and I mentioned there was a swing club in town and she lit up like a xmas tree.

Foxnhound
Virgin

Unread post by Foxnhound » Tue May 25, 2021 1:51 pm

Spent our date night in the city and I mentioned there was a swing club in town and she lit up like a xmas tree. She hit the ground running and never looked back. Wow what a woman!

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:30 pm

For years I had searched for whatever it was that my shy wife might enjoy in terms of sex. She was painfully withdrawn about such things. No talk of fantasies or other such openness. But one night, much to my surprise and joy, she was loosened up enough to reveal herself to me. From the start of that moment, to being shared, took only a couple hours for my hotwife to appear.

It was a regular weekend night. Me, my buddy, and my petite wife had all been in the living room listening to music and casually talking over a few beers and more in the late '80's. In the course of our conversation, he told a story about how he was involved in a threesome some years ago in college.

Later on that same evening, we went out to the hot tub. After a while, when he got out to get a drink and make a pit stop, she told me, "His story really turned me on." She was clearly loosened up, and I quickly responded with an approving "Mmmmmmmm!" In only a matter of seconds, I was slipping my hard dick into her and quickly gave her a good filling.

By the time my buddy came back to the tub, she was already filled with my cum. He had barely sat down and I lifted her bottom up to where her pussy was above water and said, "Ok, I just got done. Now it's your turn." She, somewhat shocked, asked, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do this?" I said, "Absolutely!".

I had her balanced in my arms, floating in the water with her pussy easily visible. Her arm around my neck, my left hand under her shoulders, my right hand under the small of her back. He got down in the water, positioned his face between her spread legs, and started to eat her as I held her in place. I cautioned him about her just being filled with my cum, but he continued to tease her clit and maybe even savor a bit of my remnant. She was cooing her pleasure when he stood up, positioned his hips between her legs, and slid into her VERY ready and willing pussy.

He didn't last long, and when he took his seat again, we all sat there, in a sort of pleasurable shock about how exciting the last couple of minutes actually were.

And that's how it started, and why for us, it took only a couple of hours, if even that, to start our hotwife life.

JR

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Amy was always a flirt. Watching her tease other guys turned me on and I told her so. Knowing this allowed her to flirt knowing it wasn't causing an issue between us. The more freedom I gave her the naughtier she became... culminating with her riding my buddy's cock in the back of my Cadillac one night as I drove us all home from a party.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

My first wife asked me to swing with a couple we were friends with. Then she started get fucked by a coworker at work in the afternoon when they were in the office alone. It would have never occurred to me to suggest she get fucked by other men, but I loved it when she did.

My second wife knew about my proclivity to enjoy sharing my women, but she said she never could be my "porn queen". Then when she was 44 she came to me to say she wanted to date other men. The rest is history.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm

She cheated and confessed. I was crushed but oddly turned on. I didn't know it was a "thing". That led to swinging for a bit then to cuckolding. It's not an open relationship.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

First post on this forum :) We're not newbies though; we got into doing this more than 15 years ago now (wow! has it been that long?).

I voted "Other... .Explain in a reply.", so here I am :)

Before my wife and I met, I'd been briefly involved in a poly triad. I was friends with the husband, and lover with the wife. It ended because of growing instability in their marriage (not caused by me or based at all on the wife having a lover) that eventually led to them divorcing. Fast forward a bit, and I met my (now) wife. As is usual, past sexual experiences eventually became topics of conversation. My (now) wife was upset with the idea that I had contributed to a woman cheating on her husband. I explained it wasn't cheating at all; the husband knew and approved of his wife having sex with me, approved of she and I having a relationship, and he and I were friends through it all. My (now) wife was disgruntled by it, and made it clear she had no interest in such things. That was fine with me; I didn't need non-monogamy for myself or for her. The subject was dropped, and all was good. We dated for a while longer, got married, all is marital bliss. And then...

~5 years into our marriage, we're in bed and I'm massaging her (which she loves) and out of the blue she says "It would be enjoyable to have two men massaging me at once". I was dumbstruck. Never in a million years did I ever expect she would say something like that. Further, it wasn't even on my mind. That part of my life was in the past, and I was a happy, content, monogamous husband married to a happy, content, monogamous wife.

After much research, discussion, soul searching, etc. etc. etc...eight months later we're having our first MFM. It went ok, but not stellar. We'd already decided before getting into this that we wouldn't judge all of it based on a handful of encounters. So, onto the next MFM. That was ok too, but not stellar either. The third time ('s the charm?), we're in a MMFM. My wife is getting to have sex with three of us. One of the other two guys in particular she is enjoying VERY much. The sounds she is making are absolutely delicious, and while they're having sex her toes are literally curling. She. Could. Not. Get. Enough. Sex. From. Him. We came away from that evening, she gets in the car, and she says "Ok, NOW I'm a swinger!" with a huge grin on her face. Really, it's hotwifing to that point. A week later, she went on her first solo date with the same guy, and they had sex literally for hours.

The rest, as they say, is history. So, "other" for us...I introduced her to the idea of non-monogamy, but years later it was her picking up the banner and running with it.
Last edited by bbarnsworth on Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am

She always has been the kind of woman for whom one man just isn't enough. She did always have a strong need for a steady relationship so she was serial monogamous, sort of. She definitely cheated on men she was with before. The way regular society and relationships work and how this conflicted with her feelings was confusing for her.

I always was attracted to sexual women, dressed and behaving in a way that attracts attention from men. I developed a strong desire for a steady relationship with a woman that would be willing and enjoying to have sex with other men.

When we met about 13 years ago, I told her within weeks my desires. She didn't know something like this existed and was very interested. We were and are a good match but our love for each other also definitely could grow freely because mine and her desires were met.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:32 pm

Married 40 years, children out of college, empty nesters, 60 years old, I suggested something new. I had before but she didn’t really think I was serious but this time it became a reality and she became a hotwife. That was 11 years and over 60 sexual partners for her ago. I’ve never been more in love with her. We know we don’t have much longer because of age but she still loves men and sex so at 70 she’s still seeing others.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:58 am

For Suze and I it was a fantasy of mine to watch her with another man. Thirty five years into our marriage I shared this fantasy with her and although turned on she was resistant. We talked about it over the next 12 months and she decided to give it a try. We found a married man on SLS whose wife was very much ok with him pleasing another woman. We met with them, it was a requirement of Suze. She needed to be sure his wife knew what was going on and was ok with it. She also wanted to see if she found him attractive and personable. It was a fun meet up with a lot of laughing.

Our second get together was at a hotel and I watched a very nervous but turned on Suze have sex with him. I was allowed to capture it on m cellphone and still watch it. They met up a month later and it was extremely passionate and they had sex for three hours. I was there to watch but spent some time in the other room so they could be a bit more intimate.

Suze put the brakes on when she felt she was having feelings for him. Conversations since have been about love vs passion and my supporting her decision to either stop or continue. The guy has been unbelievably kind about it. We’re very fortunate in that regard.

So we have a lot of fun watching the video and talking about how ridiculously hot it was. She knows she has a perpetual hall pass if she would like it.

I’ll second anyone that mentions what a positive thing this can be for the sex life of a couple that communicates well and respects one another.

😉

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:42 am

In our case it started strictly by accident, many years ago, and before we had ever heard of the word "hotwife".

We had each been married before and were now living common law. We were still getting to know each other sexually and would turn each other on by sharing sexual stories about our past, telling each other fantasies, reading "Penthouse Letters", etc. We'd also try new things like going to a nude beach, renting a porn' movie, going to a strip club to see the (female and male) nude dancers, her flashing while I watched, her wearing a skirt but no panties (her idea), etc.

About that time bodyrub parlors in our city were in the news, and we decided to check one out to see what all the noise was about. It turned out that none would take female clients. But the receptionist at one place recommended we try an adult newsmagazine that was local and available in our city. We bought one and found a guy who did bodyrubs for women. We made arrangements to see him. We explained it was our first time, and he respected our limits. The massage started with him dressed and her under a towel. Sometime during the massage she was on her back and the towel had disappeared. It was the first time I ever saw her full frontal close up naked, hard nipples and black bush, in front of another guy - I thought I'd have a heart attack.

Before the massage was finished I saw her tugging at the guy's clothing. He asked her if she wanted him to get undressed and she motioned that she did. He became naked. He was massaging her tummy and I moved his hand to her pussy. The visit ended with her having an orgasm.

The second visit included mutual oral. On the third visit she became a hotwife.