How did it start?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What was the first action that let to you (or her) being shared?

She brought it up
10%
He brought it up
62%
She got caught cheating, it led to an open relationship
7%
She cheated and later confessed, it led to an open relationship
7%
She was already in this lifestyle before this relationship started
3%
It just happened all of a sudden, alcohol or drugs were involved
6%
Other... .Explain in a reply.
6%

Total votes: 526

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: How did it start?

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:36 pm

We were socializing with another couple, who gradually let us know they were swingers. At first my wife was "I could never do that." But the husband spent a lot of time talking to her, and eventually she came to me and said that she wanted to switch. I was shocked that my innocent young wife wanted to be fucked by another man; but his wife was pretty hot, so I let my cock do my thinking. But what I didn't think about was how arousing it was to get back together with my wife after she had been fucked and found her cunt flowing with his cum. Some how it didn't occur to me that he would cum inside her, and when I realized he had, my head about exploded. This was back in the 70s when we were totally ignorant of STDs, and we were fucking bareback and sharing sexual fluids. My wife in particular loved for me to eat her freshly fucked pussy, and she would urge me to do so every time we got back together after the other husband fucked her.

But I think my wife came to believe that if two cocks were good, three cocks would be better.

She was working in a job where she and a male co-worker were alone in the office in the afternoons. Soon, he was fucking her before they each went home to their respective spouses. At first, she didn't tell me that she had added to her sexual partners. Once, I had gotten home before her. When she came in, she immediately wanted me to go down on her. She got me to eat her out on the front stairs inside the front door. What I didn't know was that she had just come from being fucked bareback by her co-worker. I did notice that she was particularly juicy, but I didn't notice any different taste. She put her hands on the back of my head and really pushed my face into her cunt, coating my face with the mixture of her lover's cum with her juices, and I licked and swallowed what was coming out of her. She had a weird kink when she got off on her husband eating her lover’s cum. After a bit, she pulled me up and started kissing me and licking my face, as I fucked her sloppy pussy.

We discovered that it was more fun for other men to fuck her rather than me fucking other women.

Absanon
Virgin

Unread post by Absanon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 am

In our case we had 3 'firsts', a MFF threesome, a MFM threesome and a soft swing with our neighbors.

All three experiences were spontaneous.

Our first MFF happened after she went shopping with her BFF and they got back with the same lingerie set. I jokingly asked them to put it on and show me and to my surprise they did!

Then our soft swing with the neighbors happened when we had a small gathering at home and we had used some XTC. The woman got very excited in every possible way and wanted to cuddle and make out with all of us. My wife (then gf) also got enthusiastic and to my surprise sat on a couch and ordered me to fondle and kiss her. There was a lot of touching and kissing between all four except the two men.

Our first threesome was also a very unexpected spontaneous surprise. My best friend was visiting us and we were all watching a movie with some booze.
After some flirting and playing around things got out of hand.

If anyone is interested in the full story incl pics then you can find them on xhamster under user absanon

Jshotwife

Unread post by Jshotwife » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Other- we were swinging and I preferred to enjoy her enjoyment, beat with guy, gir, or vibrator....

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Jim brought it up initially, but it was more of a “pretend” type of fantasy about how both of us would feel if another man were to be in bed with me as Jim watched. I saw how much it turned him on to talk about this idea during sex, so I role played a bit to get my husband really charged up. I would act like Jim was another friend of his, talking dirty and saying how happy I was that my husband wanted this to happen, and then Jim became really charged up sexually and was amazing!

When I began flying on international trips as a flight attendant, I told Jim about how executive men would flirt with me even knowing that I was married. They actually would ask me to sleep with them on my layovers, etc. Jim knew that I had spent time alone with some of these men in their hotel rooms, but honestly I never went all the way with them back then...although it did end up with intimate touching and kissing, but that was all. When I told Jim about those trips, I really felt guilty. And yet, instead of him getting upset, he became even more turned on and I knew then that he was open to a more “relaxed” marital arrangement. Some other flight attendants also had this “monogamish” type of marriage, with a husband who had cuckold tendencies just like Jim, and I knew these cute flight attendants slept with other men too, when out of town on layovers.

The night I had my first real experience as Jim’s “hotwife,” I remember feeling chills up my bare back when I whispered to him that I was finally ready to fulfill his fantasy and go up to our hotel suite with our new guy friend who at that moment had his warm hands on my hips, and had already asked if I wanted to go back to our hotel room and play together. We had met at a previous swingers private party, and I was comfortable being more intimate with him. At that moment, I don’t think I ever felt that turned on in my life!

Amy
Last edited by Passion4sharingamy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Technically, she cheated, multiple times, and while I suspected this was the case, I later found out, mostly through her confession.

I also brought it up, and tried for about two decades to have her openly, with my knowledge, fuck another guy, before it actually happened.

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:49 am

I answered that "He brought it up", as technically I did. I was her first and I was always concerned that she might wonder what she had missed. But what actually made it start was EsBe later raising the subject unprompted, as there was a guy at work who had been flirting - and it went from there

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:07 am

We had both been married before. We were both divorced. We were laying in bed (the queen bed over the cab of an RV) and had just had great sex, and as lovers do, we were talking while in our "afterglow." We were talking about marriage and if would work for us. I really wanted her as my wife, but she was less confident and told me she didn't think she could be a good wife, as she needed more than one man in her life (mainly for sexual purposes). I told her I was open to the idea (and we both noticed that even though we'd just had sex, my cock was swelling). She said "you might get a chance to see how you feel about it this coming Thursday, as I have a lunch date to have sex." I said "sounds interesting, tell me about it, - I hope it doesn't mean the end of our relationship!" For once in my life, I had managed to find the right words to use with a woman! :-))))

Somewhat hesitantly, she explained that on a similar long, late afternoon lunch break, she'd met a coworker she really liked at a hotel and although she was turned on by him, he was nervous, and couldn't get it up. He did use his oral skills to bring her to orgasm, though, which saved the day. He felt horrible, but later that week called her and asked for another chance, which she readily agreed to. "I really want him inside me," she went on, but he's married and is no threat to our relationship. I told him I would do this, but I can cancel if you want me to." By this time, my dick was doing the thinking for me, and I encouraged her to go through with it, and then link up with me that evening as I'd want to hear all about it. My dick was about to explode at that point in our discussion, and we had sex again - during which she shared with me that she'd made arrangements with her sister to use the sister's home for her sex date. That's how we got started. My needs were on the table as were my soon-to-be wife's. No rules, just an understanding that we had similar interests that might just make us the ideal couple.
'

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:30 pm

As my wife has always said "it's just sex"! And as your GF bring up the possibility of ruining things, in the end it's just sex between two people. Funny how that one simple (nonest) conversation between two people accomplished so much and will likely make for an amazing life.

If more people would be thin open and less threatened by your partner having sex with other people, the divorce rate would be so much lower. Most of us (including my wife) needed more than a marriage could do, she cheated, I cheated and thankfully we learned how to communicate and understand we were not a threat to each other. Once we learned to communicate like you guys did, it's taken our marriage to amazing highs that neither of us could have ever imagined.

rad_munkey
Virgin

Unread post by rad_munkey » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Wife and I had a chance encounter with an ex of hers and i was surprised that he was much older. i wanted to know details about their relationship and i basically became obsessed. it got more intense once i found out that they had reconnected on facebook and started fantasizing about them and started bringing it up during pillowtalk and sex. Wife admitted she still felt an attraction towards him and i encouraged her to pursue something. They started a relationship a few months after.

mopacpower
Experienced

Unread post by mopacpower » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:27 pm

About 15 years ago; I had this dream to increase her sexual knowledge and experience with another man showing her new things, we got married young. She says we can play with my fantasy and we did. We joined some swinging websites and we posted pics of her. She loved getting comments from guys about her pics. One of the first guys to message her was a black guy that was local. Life happens, time moves on, she plays with me about getting her lover to fix her itch if I didn’t. She keeps me on edge teasing me about my fantasy.

2018, he messages her on her birthday, telling her happy birthday and how he would love to go out with her. They keep texting and sexting for a couple of months. In October, her free spirited Aunt, dies after fighting cancer off 4 times. After her celebration of life, my wife is re-examining her life, she asks me if I was really serious about her dating and having sex. I told her, “Yes, I would love for her to date. And maybe more. Why?” She tells me the local guy was asking to meet and she is thinking about doing it. I was blown away by that and told her I would support her decision whatever she decided.

She calls me at work during the holiday season on Wednesday, asking me what are my plans that weekend. I told her I had to work, why? She said that she was going out with C Friday, and maybe breakfast Saturday. We talked Thursday about what all they might do and she said anything was on the table. I wanted to have sex, but she told me, “No she was keeping it nice for C.” Friday, I went to work she teased me all day with sexy texts. At 4 pm, she texted she was heading out and would text me later.

That was the start.

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:03 am

About 5 years after we were married, the feeling inside me built up and up and up, until one day I had to tell her, its been an uphill struggle since then! But she has accepted it, nothing makes her more wet, but she’ll never admit it!
Hopefully one day she will do it.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Technically, I brought it up, but it was well before we were married. When I decided to stop seeing anyone else, I told her that I liked It that she was still dating other guys, and I’d didn’t want her to stop. She liked this idea, and she just never really stopped dating.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:53 am

In fact my wife brought it up accidentally.
Several years before she became a (real) HW, we were fucking.
She then asked me if I ever imagined to fuck another woman while I was fucking her.
I answered I never did because I was very satisfied with her.
I then asked if she had these thoughts. She confirmed.
Of course my next question was with who.
She: "It doesn't matter."
More she didn't like to say.

Stupid me that I didn't push her to reveal her thoughts.
What did she ment? Whoever or with a particular person?

Again, several years later she asked me what I would like to watch her doing with another man.
Me: "He cumming into and around your mouth."
She: "Would you kiss me then?"
Me: "I would do everything for you, you know."
She: "Would you swallow his load?"
Me: "I said I would do everything for you. Isn't that clear enough?"

This pillow talk had as consequence that we would try to find a a good swinging club. We found and she chose for the naturist evenings.
During our very first visit and only less than after 5 minutes after our arrival (unbelievable perhaps but true), two men were playing with her pussy and breasts while she had their dicks into her hands. Ten minutes later she was fucked by one of them. She asked me to be the physical support.
It became HER evening and that stayed thereafter for all the evenings. It became usual that I had to kiss her after a guy unloaded into her mouth.

We agreed having lost so many years.........

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:36 am

dinoo wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:53 am
In fact my wife brought it up accidentally.
Several years before she became a (real) HW, we were fucking.
She then asked me if I ever imagined to fuck another woman while I was fucking her.
I answered I never did because I was very satisfied with her.
I then asked if she had these thoughts. She confirmed.
Of course my next question was with who.
She: "It doesn't matter."
More she didn't like to say.

Stupid me that I didn't push her to reveal her thoughts.
What did she ment? Whoever or with a particular person?

Again, several years later she asked me what I would like to watch her doing with another man.
Me: "He cumming into and around your mouth."
She: "Would you kiss me then?"
Me: "I would do everything for you, you know."
She: "Would you swallow his load?"
Me: "I said I would do everything for you. Isn't that clear enough?"

This pillow talk had as consequence that we would try to find a a good swinging club. We found and she chose for the naturist evenings.
During our very first visit and only less than after 5 minutes after our arrival (unbelievable perhaps but true), two men were playing with her pussy and breasts while she had their dicks into her hands. Ten minutes later she was fucked by one of them. She asked me to be the physical support.
It became HER evening and that stayed thereafter for all the evenings. It became usual that I had to kiss her after a guy unloaded into her mouth.

We agreed having lost so many years.........
It sounds like you are making up for the lost time !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

LawrenceKS
Virgin

Unread post by LawrenceKS » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:59 pm

Mae West said, "Men like a woman with a past. They hope history will repeat itself."
From before our first date, I knew my future wife liked sex. On that first date, and I don't know how I asked this, she admitted
to having sex with at least 25 men. So I knew the potential was there. About 4 months into our relationship, a former sex
partner came to town, made an approach, and she told me about rejecting him. I asked, "If we were not together, would
you have spent the night with him?"
Of course, was the answer.
Then I said, "Well then you should do it then."
She then forced me into what felt like a high risk conversation, but women can do that. "Do you want me to have sex with
him?" I can't remember if I gave a long answer or a short answer, but I did say "Yes" without equivocation.
"All right, I'll do it then," she said.
The next night she spent with him.
The following night she told me about it. It took forever to get to the point, because she was unsure how I would react.
But she did admit to having sex twice, once at night, and once the next morning.
I was ecstatic because I knew I had found a living breathing hotwife.
I told her, "I'm not sure I will get married again, but if I do, then you are the one."
Her response was, "I can't believe it. I'm the one who had sex, and yet you are the one that is so happy."

At the time, I thought we were going to have an open marriage. She believed that I wanted her to have sex with others
so that I could also. I did, twice. But before long I decided that she was so sexy that I didn't find anyone else to
compare. So we soon gravitated to a pure hotwife lifestyle. It took some time to work out other non-sexual life
details, but when that happened, I started putting pressure on her to get married. She delayed for about half a
year, but once she saw I was serious, we got married in church.

She still engages with other men, but not as often as I wish. But I don't complain. I feel like I hit the jackpot!

mrandmrsbusty
Virgin

Unread post by mrandmrsbusty » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:43 pm

i had always had fantasies about sharing her, but initially she had always said she couldnt do it, it wasnt right, after a few years of being married, the usual happened, sex got very same and we had a few issues, then i got an idea she was having an affair. at first she denied it, but after a few more weeks, she confessed to it
we had an open discussion about it, and i explained that what she was doing, was ok with me as long as i was involved or at least knew where she was and what she was doing, and thats where it started

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:49 pm

mrandmrsbusty wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:43 pm
i had always had fantasies about sharing her, but initially she had always said she couldnt do it, it wasnt right, after a few years of being married, the usual happened, sex got very same and we had a few issues, then i got an idea she was having an affair. at first she denied it, but after a few more weeks, she confessed to it
we had an open discussion about it, and i explained that what she was doing, was ok with me as long as i was involved or at least knew where she was and what she was doing, and thats where it started
Why cheat when she has permission. I don't understand. Same for me but she's not a hot wife.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:01 am

I've found through experience that anything other than a YES is a NO!

There's an old 1 liner: "It took 10 years to become an overnight success."

For us it was years of NO, equivocal, unconditional, absolute NO!!

UNTIL it wasn't.

I kept it up for years (badgered) until she finally agreed to do it (she planned on once only) to shut me up. She took to it like a duck to water, 18 months, 100+ different partners, many repeats, 2 regulars, 2 GBs.

Now she is fully on board and would give me up before the lifestyle.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:33 am

My very traditional Asian wife is near 50 and I'm near 60, and we married about 13 years ago. I had talked with her about her having sex with other men for years, starting about 2 years after we married. She immediately rejected the idea and was actually angry at me for saying that to her.

I couldn't give up wanting to try this, and our sex life was not frequent enough or exciting enough for years. After about 9 years of marriage, I started watching videos with her to get us more excited. I knew I wasn't able to perform as well as I had when I was younger, and I showed her a very well acted, loving Japanese video of an older husband who wanted his beautiful wife to have better sex. As we watched, I told her how beautiful it was that the wife loved her husband but increasingly found herself responding to and needing her young lover. After a while, she totally gave into the passion with the lover, but she and her husband were happier together than before.

My wife was excited from this video and we had a great time. I found a few more and we started talking "what if." We looked through personals together and wrote to a man. He turned out to be a really poor choice, but by the third man my shy, very traditionally raised wife had discovered her own sexuality and was enjoying it more than I ever imagined she could.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:56 am

I think for those of us who "entered" this LS from swinging or an open relationship, we cucks "crossed a line" at some point. For me, it wasn't one specific incident that did it. I do remember one time that stands out, however. It was the first time I specifically remember enjoying watching her with another man and getting turned on from that alone, rather than the usual turn-on from a four-way.

We met a guy at a vanilla back yard BBQ some friends were having. He was divorced. He and Sarah spent a lot of time together and I found myself getting really turned on watching them from a distance. Towards the end of the evening, I asked her if we should invite him home. She looked at me and told me she would love to! Count on my wife to not mince words. We did and it was a hot MFM evening (pre kids). I did participate in the action, but at one point, I got off the bed and sat in a chair and let them have fun, alone. I remember that being the hottest part of that evening.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:10 am

My husband (boyfriend at the time way back then) brought it up during sex. We would role play and I often found myself using a guy at work I found attractive as my "go to" during the role plays.
One night, my work was having a dinner party...no spouses, just employees. My coworker offered to give me a ride to and from the party and my husband (boyfriend back then) had no problem with it.
Well, after a few drinks I became VERY flirtatious and became VERY aroused, thinking about our role playing and "what if".....During the dinner, and on the drive home, his hand was on my thigh most of the time. I'm sure he could smell my sweet musky scent as I was VERY wet by this point! I'm not entirely sure what I said on the drive home but the next day my coworker showed up at our house at lunch time (I was off for the day and alone).
Again I'm not sure of the order of events as it just sort of happened all at once but before I knew it, I was on my knees sucking off my coworker. I swallowed for him (he was the first guy I ever swallowed for!) and then he left.
I told my husband what happened when he got home...he was upset as we had never discussed actually doing anything...it was just roleplay. After a few days, we both realized how much it turned us on and then we began the lifestyle....

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:24 am

bjgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:10 am
My husband (boyfriend at the time way back then) brought it up during sex. We would role play and I often found myself using a guy at work I found attractive as my "go to" during the role plays.
One night, my work was having a dinner party...no spouses, just employees. My coworker offered to give me a ride to and from the party and my husband (boyfriend back then) had no problem with it.
Well, after a few drinks I became VERY flirtatious and became VERY aroused, thinking about our role playing and "what if".....During the dinner, and on the drive home, his hand was on my thigh most of the time. I'm sure he could smell my sweet musky scent as I was VERY wet by this point! I'm not entirely sure what I said on the drive home but the next day my coworker showed up at our house at lunch time (I was off for the day and alone).
Again I'm not sure of the order of events as it just sort of happened all at once but before I knew it, I was on my knees sucking off my coworker. I swallowed for him (he was the first guy I ever swallowed for!) and then he left.
I told my husband what happened when he got home...he was upset as we had never discussed actually doing anything...it was just roleplay. After a few days, we both realized how much it turned us on and then we began the lifestyle....
Marry me! I'll let you suck as many as you want!

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:39 am

Actually, my husband (again, boyfriend then) proposed to me about 2 weeks after this encounter. We have been happily married since then and I get to occasionally enjoy a big cock on the side.

RobinAdams
Prepubescent

Unread post by RobinAdams » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:09 am

Id love some advise from the HW on this forum on how to get to the next stage.
Last edited by RobinAdams on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

RobinAdams
Prepubescent

Unread post by RobinAdams » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:09 am

To this day we’ve only had guys get blowjob/head from her. It started with talking about our past and she would talk about the guys she used to give head to and nothing else. Then she went on to talk about how much she really liked giving head. Then I finally told her after years that I would like to see her in action. She was reluctant at first but came around to it at some point. So in 10 years she’s given 3 guys blowjobs a grand total of about 8times maybe. I’m hoping to get to the point where she actively seeks out guys and blows them. As of now I do all the leg work but maybe that the part that she likes or something. It’s so hard to figure women out these days.