Wife’s previous lover is in town next week, she’s on the fence about seeing him.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do you think she’ll end up seeing him next week?

Yes.
90%
No.
2%
Not this time but she will soon.
8%

Total votes: 48

Msn75
Player

Wife’s previous lover is in town next week, she’s on the fence about seeing him.

Unread post by Msn75 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:44 pm

The pandemic has essentially made us monogamous since March of last year, that and the fact that my wife is extremely picky about who she meets up with and her work keeps her very busy, too. And the man that she “dated” (mostly just fucked, to be real) about 20 times over the years moved out of state.

He texted her that he’ll be in town next week, apologized for the short notice but that he’d love to see her. I told her that I’m all for it, think she should go for it, but that of course it’s her call. She says she’s not sure, that her workload is crazy right now and she likes the way things have been with us.

They have had scorching hot sex in the past. He’s 6’1” with a muscular hard body, and a thick 8 inch Black cock. She has said he’s amazing at eating pussy and she loves the way he fucks her hard.

Of course I’m sitting here with a raging hard on, hoping she’ll say yes, but do not want to push her with her decision. We’ve been married 21 years, she’s 47, I’m 55, he’s 44. We have very hot sex and our marriage is in a good place. There’s no way I can compete with him in terms of pure athleticism though. I’ve got 7 thick inches but he fills her up in ways that I can not. Whenever I mention him when we are fucking or making love she pretty much squirts immediately. We’ve been either “open” or doing the Hotwife thing, on and off, for most of our marriage. It’s been a very fun addition to our sex life and has helped us get closer.

So what do you think? Will she go for it?

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife’s previous lover is in town next week, she’s on the fence about seeing him.

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:23 am

Well, that question requires a crystal ball. But if they do hook up be sure to fill us in. Sounds like something the three of you can look forward to if it happens.

solstice
OHW Addict

Re: Wife’s previous lover is in town next week, she’s on the fence about seeing him.

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:57 am

With all he's got going, how can she resist?

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:52 am

solstice wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:57 am
With all he's got going, how can she resist?
I agree!

MarknSusan wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:23 am
Well, that question requires a crystal ball. But if they do hook up be sure to fill us in. Sounds like something the three of you can look forward to if it happens.
I will definitely fill the forum in, either way.

We had a good talk last night. I think she mostly wanted to check in with me, to make sure I was really cool with everything. Which I definitely am, and expressed to her. There’s no doubt that the woman loves fucking him, I’m sure about that. And for a woman who enjoys variety, and the freedom of the Hotwife lifestyle, who hasn’t been with anyone other than her husband since February 2020, I think the chances are pretty good.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:14 am

Msn75, good for her! My wife wants to hook up with a past lover too. However (at least as it stands today) he doesn’t understand this hotwife lifestyle. She had two other previous lovers that worked out very well. But with this guy, I’m not so sure she can make it happen.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 am

Your comment from the 16th seems it's a done deal. I suspect the two will soon be happily fucking. I cannot recall an instance when my wife turned down guys she likes who returned to town. Like you, I love those intimate reunions.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Apparently they exchanged a few “hot texts” today. She always offers to give me lots of details but I try to give her extra privacy. I think it’s hotter for her to have me just be cool about everything and not pry etc. We both love the dynamic of her driving me crazy with details about her sexcapades (often on the way home from her dates). But I don’t need to know every last detail about her texts etc

She said she’ll decide by tomorrow. I’m hoping that early next week she’s in a motel room getting her brains fucked out! It’s been way too long for this Hotwife only fucking her husband…

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:25 am

Surprising to see that 87% have voted 'Yes'. :lol:

Let us know how it goes.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:41 am

If they are hot texting, the odds are really getting much better IMO. Can’t wait to see how this works out for you guys. Good luck!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Well, no surprise to me, she decided to set up a date with him for this coming Tuesday night.

I suppose there’s still a chance that she’ll change her mind (her work schedule is insane, she has to work Wednesday morning at 7am) but I don’t think she will. I hope he doesn’t flake on her! She is pretty crazy about his dick

It’s been 19 months since she’s fucked anyone other than me! And those were men she didn’t know very well, so she made them wear condoms. So it’s been 4 years since I’ve slid my dick into my wife’s pussy when it’s filled with another man’s cum.

There’s a very good chance that the sex between us is going to be electric this weekend. I can tell that she is super turned on about Tuesday

FvilleAR
Trainable

Unread post by FvilleAR » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Funny that everyone has said “yes” to this question. I think it shows that once a woman opens that door to another man, it’s honestly hard for her to truly shut it emotionally. There’s a connection that is built between them and the likelihood that she’s willing to see him again is 1000% greater than her meeting someone for the first time

None of that is researched. Just how I feel

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:30 pm

FvilleAR wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:21 pm
Funny that everyone has said “yes” to this question. I think it shows that once a woman opens that door to another man, it’s honestly hard for her to truly shut it emotionally. There’s a connection that is built between them and the likelihood that she’s willing to see him again is 1000% greater than her meeting someone for the first time
I think that is accurate, in terms of my wife. Especially since it’s also some of the hottest sex she’s ever had as well as the biggest/best cock she’s ever had. He’s fucked her 20 times over the years. Nobody else has been able to “fill her up” the way he can. I know she misses that…and yes, he is somebody that she cares about, and has a connection with…

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Do you want her to

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:31 pm

aztd wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:40 pm
Do you want her to?
Absolutely!!!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:17 pm

The sex between us was hot this afternoon. I can tell she is extra horny in anticipation of her date on Tuesday. She came a lot when I went down on her, and was noticeably extra wet while we fucked. I would imagine she’ll want to be fucked at least once more before Tuesday (one of the great benefits of the Hotwife lifestyle, as lately we’ve only been having sex once a week!)

It turned me on while I was fucking her, the thought that her pussy is going to be looser after he fucks her again…

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:45 pm

Dude ended up flaking on her, and they didn’t meet up.

That’s one thing about this lifestyle, it can be really difficult to find men who won’t flake out, even men she’s seen before.

who knows, with a woman as picky as my wife, it could be 3 years now before somebody else fucks her!!! LOL. Or maybe this guy gets his shit together and they hook up next month.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:13 am

Darn. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we see many posts like this. Hope something fun happens soon for you two.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:18 am

Ouch… that always sucks. You’d think a repeat lover would be less inclined not flake but it still happens. Hopefully they can reschedule and figure something out. I know my wife’s sails are always deflated when her FWB cancels.