How often with your husband?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

More or less with Hubby?

When I have a lover(s), I have sex with my husband less often than in the times when I do not have a lover(s)
32%
When I have a lover(s), I have sex with my husband as often as in the times when I do not have a lover(s)
16%
When I have a lover(s), I have sex with my husband more often than in the times when I do not have a lover(s)
53%

Total votes: 323

OHW Addict

How often with your husband?

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:17 am

Just a simple bit of research here.

Please complete the poll if you are a bona fide hotwifing couple.

Thank you.

Rick4Brenda
Trainable

Re: How often with your husband?

Unread post by Rick4Brenda » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:19 am

We don't fit into any of the above categories. When Brenda has a boyfriend, usually 3-5 months at a time, she remains sexually exclusive to him until their affair runs its course. After that, my sexual relationship with Brenda begins again with a renewed sense of newness and passion.

Rick

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:01 pm

I would have to agree with Rick4Brenda here poll needs a little more options and then make sure that you can't vote for every option in our case, my wife has a lover who is long term even before she found him, her lovers are exclusively and sexually hers , and she is faithful to them in every way . I am denied, and forbidden to even touch her or request sex... That's just the way we agreed upon. I remember one time when I asked her she looked at me and said no freaking way , I'm not going to cheat on my lover with you :-)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:15 pm

Including other men makes our sex life even hotter. Not that's bad without them. It's just, well, different in an exotic, erotic way.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 am

The more sex I have, the more I want. And the more I get it with hub. I play with others about once a month, but that monthly event generally results in sex every other day with hubby. When I'm on a 'break' from others, our sex life sort of dwindles down to maybe twice a week.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:22 pm

My husband only gets sloppy seconds so his frequency his tied to mine.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 am

Really interesting replies. Thanks guys! :up:

There seems to be a general trend (frequency increases) but a lot of diversity too.

With some, the frequency is the same but, I'd like to ask those couples, is there more flirtation?
Is the ongoing the sexual temperature higher? The wife is having fun with her lover, but what does
the husband get out of this particular arrangement?

With some couples, there is less sex... in some cases, complete denial. I take it that this is part of the thrill.
I assume that there is flirtation and teasing involved here? (As a husband, the one thing I would hate would
be to be ignored, but that's just me).

On this site, we read a lot about when hotwives have erotic adventures with lovers,
but what about the time between when she is not on a date with her lover?
It would be interesting if more couples would like to contribute, to tell us
how their sex lives go on when she has a lover(s) and also when not.

Best wishes,

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:51 am

I would guess that those who have more sex with their husbands are getting turned on by their boyfriend and the husband is getting spillover.

Honestly that would bother me. It would piss me off if my partner was flirting with somebody else all day and then used me for sex because the other person wasn't available.

If we say had sex 7 times a week when she has extra playmates then we should have sex 7 times a week when she doesn't. If there is a drop off it is easy for me to know that there has been a loss of attraction for me. Not LOVE. SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

I would then need to get that attraction back or reexamine the relationship.

briggs

Unread post by briggs » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 pm

bump

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:27 am

Frequency is about the same. Though the heat, the erotic side goes up for both of us. This has been pretty stable for us.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:36 am

Rick4Brenda wrote:We don't fit into any of the above categories. When Brenda has a boyfriend, usually 3-5 months at a time, she remains sexually exclusive to him until their affair runs its course. After that, my sexual relationship with Brenda begins again with a renewed sense of newness and passion.
Rick
I'll add my personal experience to this. When my wife had a FWB relationship for a year with another man, she and I continued to have sex frequently, but as she began to get more of her satisfaction from him, our sex became much less passionate, even though the frequency remained the same. Personally I would prefer to have a situation like Rick4Brenda describes about him and his wife. I would rather that my wife be sexually exclusive with her boyfriend for as long as their affair lasts. (In my wife's case, it lasted for almost a year). I would be content being the non-sexual husband for a while and just let her get her sexual satisfaction from her lover. That way it wouldn't feel like she was giving me sex out of obligation or sympathy. That's how it was feeling for me after she would come home from being totally spent and sexually satisfied with her lover, then lay in our bed, open her legs just so I could get off inside her.

So to answer this question...I would rather that her lover have exclusive sexual rights to my wife for as long as their affair goes on, so that when they do finally end their relationship, my wife's passion to have sex with me will once again be obvious.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:44 am

I also do not fit in a catogry. I'm in chastity. My wife dates, comes home unlocks me gives me all the details of her date. Then lets me relive myself under her suppervision. Then I'm locked back in the chastity device.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Marla rarely, if ever, withhold sex. She is very giving and always ready to satisfy me.
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:18 pm

My long-term "hot girlfriend" has never, so far as I know, told her husband about her affairs with me or others, so she's not a true hotwife, though she is a true hot girlfriend. As you read this you can guess how I voted above ....

..... after our affair got underway she and her husband started having much more and much better sex again. Then her affair with me led her to start taking on other guys (with my knowledge, for the most part). I know that on days when she's been with me or with one of her other lovers she just loves to go home and fuck hubby that night. She does these two-a-days regularly and literally revels in them. (I hear the details of her with the other boyfriends plus the details of her with the hubby.)

I have another woman, who I still see occasionally, who ended up reviving sex with her hubby after she and I started an affair. Three hot months into our affair, she and hubby, who had previously gone months without sex, did the good deed six times on a one-week vacation!!

So, even when the cuckold is an unknowing cuckold, he can benefit. And, for the woman, having sex with hubby after sex with a lover can be a wonderful thing.

For me, it has been encouraging and satisfying to watch women who have been constrained by marriage set themselves free to experience their sexuality with others and then find that it can improve the enjoyment of their marriages also. Sex is a good thing and, as most of the folks on this site would certainly agree, should be practiced freely!!!!

Rolelover13
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rolelover13 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:57 am

Over time my wife and I have the same frequency of intimacy but that intimacy usually shifts focus when she has a lover. Our normal sex is me performing oral and having intercourse with her. When she has a lover it becomes me performing oral on her and receiving a hand job or maybe just cuddling. In fact that's often how I 'find out' she's been with someone. Steph seems to prefer 'cheating' on me and denying it for some time. Months or more sometimes. It has become part of my enjoyment as well.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:39 am

As is patently obvious, infedility is not the ideal path to an open, non-monogamous hotwife or cuck relationship. Secrets and deceit are poisonous to any relationship. Surprisingly, however, it can open the door to hidden fantasies that neither partner felt safe to reveal to the other. If the love and connection is strong enough, and the male partner is involved once the transgression of his soulmate is out in the open, the relationship and bond cannot only survive the deceit but elevate to an enhanced connection. Two active threads by Rob+8 and Haleyshusband are proof positive that cheating does not have to be the deathknell of a marriage or committed relationship. Seeing that she is still your girlfriend and you did confront her with her cheating, I'm hopeful your journey is equally encouraging to those who have felt the betrayal despite being aroused and turned on by the discovery.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 am

Whoops, wrong thread...apologies

xxxprincess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by xxxprincess » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Happymcshove wrote:I would guess that those who have more sex with their husbands are getting turned on by their boyfriend and the husband is getting spillover.

Honestly that would bother me. It would piss me off if my partner was flirting with somebody else all day and then used me for sex because the other person wasn't available.

If we say had sex 7 times a week when she has extra playmates then we should have sex 7 times a week when she doesn't. If there is a drop off it is easy for me to know that there has been a loss of attraction for me. Not LOVE. SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

I would then need to get that attraction back or reexamine the relationship.

The more sex may be due to the husband actively courting his wife more so than "spillover."

In my relationship, there was no change in our frequency, but I did get more affection, in general, from him. Like he'd stop by the store on the way home to buy me dark chocolate, or he'd tell me that he loved me more. Other husband are probably more sexually overt with their wives than my husband as my husband and I have always had a bit of a shitty sex life, hence why I agreed to hotwifing in the first place.

More sex, and more adventurous sex, would've been a really nice effect. Le sigh.....

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:05 am

My wife got drunk with my best friend couple weeks ago when i was out of town and fucked him (with my approval) i had to let him know it was ok. We usually fuck maybe once a week if im lucky. Since then we have fucked every day except one. She wants him again, just hard to get together. It proably wont be long though.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:54 am

For me, hotwifing is, in part, a social studies experiment, so I've tested out a variety of situations to see how Gala will respond. My general observation is that when she's active with others her libido is about double what it is without them. The spillover into our marriage is positive, which gives me the incentive to encourage that lifestyle. There've been times when she develops a head of steam libido-wise that I've tried ending her game and see whether her libido will continue to run at full steam or dissipate, and how long it takes for it to wind down. The result is, sad to say, that ending a game inevitably opens the valve and while the energy remains elevated for a little while (a matter of weeks) it dissipates fairly rapidly. I've not succeeded in waiting her out to see whether she's capable of recovering a supercharged libido within a strictly monogamous context, as of we were newly weds. I don't think so, it doesn't matter because for us hotwifing works for me. I don't need to be the one to give her NRE as as long as I get to harvest it. But it does make me wonder about how to set up an exit strategy from hotwifing if it were ever to come to that. Sort of like detox-ing from other addictions that recharge with an endorphin rush. The good news is that kind of endorphin rush isn't dangerous to your health as most others!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:07 am

I’m about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel, so my libido has waned quite a bit. I’m happy with sex about every three weeks. Maricel’s boyfriend, Adam, is about her age, and they make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as I make love with Maricel as often as I like. However, Adam has become Maricel’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone is happy.

DM

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:58 pm

my wife and I haven't had sex in nearly a year, ( we do do other stuff from time time and I have gone down on her a lot)
a few months ago I suggested that since it had been awhile since I had sex with her maybe we should wait until after someone else did,
we're still looking for that someone else.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:14 pm

So many interesting replies!

It would seem that most HWH's experience more sex, some experience the same, some less and some are totally denied but
all seemed to experience an increase in intensity. The hotwifing experience does seem to increase the atmosphere of eroticism and excitement between husband and wife. Way to go!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Rick4Brenda wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:19 am
We don't fit into any of the above categories. When Brenda has a boyfriend, usually 3-5 months at a time, she remains sexually exclusive to him until their affair runs its course. After that, my sexual relationship with Brenda begins again with a renewed sense of newness and passion.

Rick
MrsMr wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:01 pm
I would have to agree with Rick4Brenda here poll needs a little more options and then make sure that you can't vote for every option in our case, my wife has a lover who is long term even before she found him, her lovers are exclusively and sexually hers , and she is faithful to them in every way . I am denied, and forbidden to even touch her or request sex... That's just the way we agreed upon. I remember one time when I asked her she looked at me and said no freaking way , I'm not going to cheat on my lover with you :-)
That would mean less sex when she has a boyfriend

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:43 pm

I normally play a couple of times a week, and the more I get fucked, the more I want it. My husband gets me anytime I'm with one of my guys, and because I get more randy, my husband gets even more. :D