Poll: Is it still hotwifing if she wants a steady guy?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Is it still hotwifing if she wants a steady guy?

Yes, it's hotwifing
69%
No, it's poly
9%
No, it's somewhere in between
21%

Total votes: 287

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Poll: Is it still hotwifing if she wants a steady guy?

Unread post by zorro » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Is green blue, yellow or something inbetween? It is ultimately a matter of self-labeling, not objective definitions. If a couple defines itself as a HW couple, that's what it is despite the intensity of fondness the wife may feel for her lovers. If the couple self-labels itself as poly, then it is poly. In fact, people can be "poly" without actually having a poly partner in their life. They can be poly but no one fills the position. I don't know of a term for "something inbetween," but some very perceptive members here such as SilverRider don't feel comfortable with either term so they feel a need for some other kind of label -- or they just do what they enjoy and not worry about labels.

R likes feeling fond of the men she fucks, but she does not want anyone "tugging at my heart" with enmeshment with other aspects of their life. So, we label ourselves as HW. And she clearly declares she loves only me even though she loves the extra sex and the good sensations.

It can hard for a woman to have repeated sex with a man yet feel nothing for him. Possibly related to oxytocin release with fucking and orgasm; possibly something else. So, there SHOULD be feelings that a woman is developing for a regular sex partner. It would be strange if not downright bizarre not to. And I can envision a poly relationship where there is love without active sex. So I imagine that there all kinds of places on the spectrum between HW and poly that a wife might fall. We should take care to remember that these labels are but ideal-types so we can sort out different relationships. But these labels are not necessarily found in reality precisely as conceived.

Let's allow people to label themselves as they see fit. And continue to use these terms as shorthand for the very complex issues that hide behind them.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 am

of course it's still hotwifing. simply because she finds someone she enjoys sex with on a regular basis doesn't change the equation. If it actually makes it better for her, whatever.

c_takeme
Experienced

Unread post by c_takeme » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi
I have had several longer term sexual relationships - as well as my sexual and life-long relationship with my very loving husband! But they are just that sexual realtionships. They do not extend into my non-sexual needs. That is where Steve is so importamt to me in my life.

Kisses
C

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:58 am

To me it is hotwifing when he gets to try to have a baby with her and I am at first condommed or, later, forbidden from being inside my own wife

AZVixen
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by AZVixen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:52 am

emca753 wrote:To me it is hotwifing when he gets to try to have a baby with her and I am at first condommed or, later, forbidden from being inside my own wife
No, that's cuckolding. Big time cuckolding. Your wife is a cuckoldress, not a hotwife.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 am

AZVixen wrote:
emca753 wrote:To me it is hotwifing when he gets to try to have a baby with her and I am at first condommed or, later, forbidden from being inside my own wife
No, that's cuckolding. Big time cuckolding. Your wife is a cuckoldress, not a hotwife.
I stand corrected

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:39 pm

My wife is a hot wife/vixen and I am mostly stag but occasionally enjoy a little cuck role playing. We meet, couples, singles guys and single ladies. She currently has 4 long term boyfriends and 2 long term girlfriends, but we are definitely are not poly. However in the right situation and with the right person we would consider/try a poly relationship ship.

If anybody wants to discuss further why I say we are not poly I will be very happy to answer them.