Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Guys, of the options listed, whats your favorite role in hotwifing?

Getting a bj while she gets fucked.
12%
Fucking her while she sucks his dick.
4%
Watching her with another guy
37%
Watching her with 2 or more guys
16%
Listening from the other room
6%
Waiting home while she's on a date
24%
Being gone, she hosts at your house
1%

Total votes: 603

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:53 am

Parsifal wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:48 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm
My Number1 loves for me to play when and how I want, and then to tell him the details afterward. It works well for us as that is what I like as well :D.
You have this down so well. Ditto in my marriage to every single thing you've said except to replace the word "loves" with the phrase "occasionally allows"

:lol: I think you'll make it yet! ;) :D

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Re: Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by Parsifal » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:27 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:53 am
Parsifal wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
My Number1 loves for me to play when and how I want, and then to tell him the details afterward. It works well for us as that is what I like as well :D.
You have this down so well. Ditto in my marriage to every single thing you've said except to replace the word "loves" with the phrase "occasionally allows"

Perhaps. Or not. She and I don't have as much history together. Time helps you to perfect and further perfect your marriage. Even if my mountain peak passes within your shadow every day, it is high enough to pass through no shadow but instead revel for its moment in the sun

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:41 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:27 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:53 am
Parsifal wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Perhaps. Or not. She and I don't have as much history together. Time helps you to perfect and further perfect your marriage. Even if my mountain peak passes within your shadow every day, it is high enough to pass through no shadow but instead revel for its moment in the sun

(Kisses)

Broose411
Prepubescent

Unread post by Broose411 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 am

I like being in the room and watching/joining.

HOWEVER - Since our third (BBC) was a fuckbuddy of the wife right before we met, I've allowed for dates with them while I'm out of town with the kids on an annual trip with a grandma. It's become a tradition each summer, and they send me pics and video when it's occurring. Being out of town each day waiting to hear if/when the hookup is occurring is a great sexual tension we share.

BUT one of the hottest thing I have come to enjoy from it is having setup a GoPro to record the entire room/ evening. So after the dates, I have these full recordings of the entire fuckdate, which it essentially is. I find the in-between moments where they're laying around naked, chatting, or sometimes watching tv, while they're petting and talking really hot. Because it's like seeing secret footage of a couple having a fuckbuddy date. And in between their fucking around, the vanilla conversation slowly starts to morph into joking innuendos, sexier innuendos, and I get to see the revving up to the next romp they decide to have. That tension between them getting tingled up to do stuff makes me the viewer get hot too.

So apparently I like seeing my wife have a Netflix and Chill kind of date. I like seeing her be herself the way she would have before I was in the picture. So to see them just hang out, get along, and then fuck around, I guess feels kinda like I found old sex tapes of her. But it's best of both worlds since they're also making sure I get good footage when they get going.

One of my favorite things is watching her tease and torment him about whether they should fuck or do oral. Watching her stroking his cock while "debating" and joking about how long he might last if she decides to really blow the daylights out of him is so sexy and playful. Especially when she'll be talking about something very off-subject while looming towards his dick and within one beat of finishing a word, her mouth is full of his cock.

That contrast between non-sexual banter and then instant sex is a huge turn on. Likely because it just makes it so real, the way actual sex happens between people.