Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Guys, of the options listed, whats your favorite role in hotwifing?

Getting a bj while she gets fucked.
12%
Fucking her while she sucks his dick.
4%
Watching her with another guy
37%
Watching her with 2 or more guys
16%
Listening from the other room
6%
Waiting home while she's on a date
24%
Being gone, she hosts at your house
1%

Total votes: 603

Her number1

Re: Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:18 am

Respectful wrote:
saskatooner wrote:I find it interesting that 80% of the respondents prefer a more passive role. I think I am part of that group as well. Any theories on why so many of us guys prefer a more passive role?
Probably because of the limited options listed. No "taking turns", and as usual the cuckolds and the subs don't understand the difference between sharing your wife and being a sissy, sub type, or feeding an inferiority complex. There are many alpha type males that like to "share", the wife, will never take shit from an individual that has been lucky enough to be allowed the pleasure.

As an alpha that has shared my wonderful wife with many, not one that uses terms like "bull, breed her", or tries to degrade either of us has ever had the pleasure of her charms.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with however your relationship works. if it works for any couple it's great.

But it never seems to amaze me that the sub types can never (or rarely at least) comprehend the difference between sharing a hotwife and being dominated and having her taken from them.

As with any poll, the outcome can be manipulated by the choices.

PS: I voted watching, not because it's what I prefer, but because we are a civilized couple that usually allows our guest first dibs.

Hope I didn't hurt any feelings, but I just came from viewing the hotwife/cuckold chatroom, which I believe would be better suited renamed cuckold and gay chatroom, and am ranting a little pissed.
Very well put. I'm sure there are many of us who are alpha that share our wives.
My wife and I are in a wife led marriage. I defer to her in most things but, I am second to no one else.

Shefaali_India
Virgin

Re: Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by Shefaali_India » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:11 am

My stag prefers to pull a chair or a couch close to the bed where my bull will be fucking me, and then observe the bull as he mounts and starts destroying me.

LilWade
Virgin

Unread post by LilWade » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:12 pm

I voted 2 or more guys. But I would have put waiting while she's gone on a date right up there with it if I could have chosen 2.

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:11 pm

I picked watching with another guy. I love seeing her with more than one but just remembering the hot moments when she is playing with another guy get me hard.

nympho man
Virgin

Unread post by nympho man » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:29 am

I voted for getting a BJ as she is fucked. But any of them are hot, in my opinion. I always love her lying across our bed with her head off one side. She can lick my balls and jack my cock as I watch her pussy get fucked. As long as she is having fun then I'm having fun!

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 pm

I voted for number 2. Nothing like fucking my wife while she sucks cock.

jpapjp
Trainable

Unread post by jpapjp » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 am

I voted for #3, but all of them except 1& 2 are good.

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:41 am

Very tough question. I love watching her with other guys, but there is something extremely hot about only being able to hear what’s going on. Especially if they are being unusually loud & rough. Imagination can run wild in those situations.

Rabbit58
Trainable

Unread post by Rabbit58 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Respectful wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm
bradisalpha wrote:Lol !! Yep, you are definitely pissed !! Maybe you should stay out of that chat room. Your profile name is "respectful" and you stated that there is "nothing wrong with however your relationship works"... And then you ran down, with pretty strong words, everyone that was not exactly like you .. Whew !! Yes there are many alpha men like you that share their wives, but there are also a lot of other types and situations that actually deserve the same respect.

Just saying .......

Brad
Yes brad, too strong, but the point that I didn't do well on, is that there is both a hotwife and a cuckold forum, I would never post in the other, I don't belong there.
And I don't believe I ran down anyone that doesn't think exactly like me, my point was just the opposite, my position is that the poll is biased , there are views that don't fit it. Many different views. And yes, if any take it as my being disrespectful of their feelings I do apologize.

As to the new chat room, I got pissed when after I politely explained that I am not a subcuck, another person introduced himself as a bull by sending my avatar pic of my wife to us with his "tribute" and asking me to say "please let me clean it for you sir". Yes it pissed me off.

And yes, I should have left my anger there. Sorry all, but I do feel that the hard core subcucks have the other forum.

Once again to those that this does not fit, I am sorry if I offended you,

Lee
Agree there is too much cuckold stuff in the HW forum

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Listening at door, waiting at home, or having her tell me the details later while we're having sex. Watching from the bedroom cams isn't bad either.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:10 am

We’ve done all except two of the then and love them all. I showed Susan the poll and she agreed with me on my choices. The being gone is not something either of us want, but watching her with two guys is something we never tried yet (but is on the bucket list).

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:39 am

when guy or guys stop over, and fuck her either in front of you, or just take her upstairs and close the door..you KNOW/CAN HEAR whats going on..but cant be there

Sharemywife1968
Trainable

Unread post by Sharemywife1968 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:47 am

I love the delicious torture of waiting but recently had opportunity to listen outside the room. Was pretty thrilling. So submissive specially when the lover had dresses and strolled past me on the way out.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 pm

I have two favorites, and can't say which is most favorite. I like being there when she is with another guy, watching her getting full frontal naked in front of him, and me getting up close and watching him penetrate her and they fuck. On the other hand, waiting while she is on a date, then hearing her tell about it, including what she wanted at various stages, and how she was feeling, all things you can't get while being there, is also a terrific turn on.

Revenant
Virgin

Unread post by Revenant » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:49 am

lick her feet while the bull fucks her no?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Rabbit58 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm
Respectful wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm
bradisalpha wrote:Lol !! Yep, you are definitely pissed !! Maybe you should stay out of that chat room. Your profile name is "respectful" and you stated that there is "nothing wrong with however your relationship works"... And then you ran down, with pretty strong words, everyone that was not exactly like you .. Whew !! Yes there are many alpha men like you that share their wives, but there are also a lot of other types and situations that actually deserve the same respect.

Just saying .......

Brad
Yes brad, too strong, but the point that I didn't do well on, is that there is both a hotwife and a cuckold forum, I would never post in the other, I don't belong there.
And I don't believe I ran down anyone that doesn't think exactly like me, my point was just the opposite, my position is that the poll is biased , there are views that don't fit it. Many different views. And yes, if any take it as my being disrespectful of their feelings I do apologize.

As to the new chat room, I got pissed when after I politely explained that I am not a subcuck, another person introduced himself as a bull by sending my avatar pic of my wife to us with his "tribute" and asking me to say "please let me clean it for you sir". Yes it pissed me off.

And yes, I should have left my anger there. Sorry all, but I do feel that the hard core subcucks have the other forum.

Once again to those that this does not fit, I am sorry if I offended you,

Lee
Agree there is too much cuckold stuff in the HW forum
I also have to agree that the two forums should be kept apart for the proper categories. There are some however that crossover between the two. But generally speaking, I agree with keeping them separated. That is why there are 2 categories.

My thoughts...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:32 pm

I voted for 2 or more guys. My wife LadyD loved to be the center of more men. Watching her giving them her attention in return, made me horny.

But playing with a couple (MF), helping them, was perhaps more arousing.
And making love with her beloved steady lover was the most beautiful sex I ever saw.
To watch her having so much pleasure, the natural way she behaved, was a gift from heaven.
There are for sure more points which could have been mentioned.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:37 am

So far my wife doesn't want me to be present.
I think I would enjoy watching, but we are doing this mainly for her enjoyment. I get plenty of satisfaction making love to her in private when she returns home.
DedicatedHubby2013

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:04 pm

Watching and listening is great but waiting at home while know she gets fucked hard by another man/men has to take the crown....then having her back used and tired and taking care of her abused body...bliss

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:24 am

One of the things we used to do early on which was sort of like watching and listening without really being there was cam. She used to go on cam with guys in one room and I'd watch her screen from my computer in another room. That was hot.

hermanhvos
Virgin

Unread post by hermanhvos » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:06 am

Difficult!
I would like to experience all situations.
I chose the first one because I know she sucks even better when she gets fucked at the same time.
English is not my first language, excuse my mistakes

sandy9820
Experienced

Unread post by sandy9820 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:39 am

I wait at home as she is gone for her date, her bf thinks that she is cheating on me.
My Beautiful Hotwifes pic viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65516
Our story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65488
Kik sandy98204

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:06 pm

I love watching wifey fuck two or more guys , throwing my cock into the mix when there's an open spot. It didn't happen often but it was insanely hot when it did . She gets so out of control and turns into such a dirty slut that she will fuck all night long.
A close second is hearing stories from a friend of ours about wifey ending up at a party without me, being used all night by everyone that was there late night. It's a story she "forgot" to tell me about and the only time I ever got angry with her.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm

My Number1 loves for me to play when and how I want, and then to tell him the details afterward. It works well for us as that is what I like as well :D.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:48 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm
My Number1 loves for me to play when and how I want, and then to tell him the details afterward. It works well for us as that is what I like as well :D.
You have this down so well. Ditto in my marriage to every single thing you've said except to replace the word "loves" with the phrase "occasionally allows"