Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Guys, of the options listed, whats your favorite role in hotwifing?

Getting a bj while she gets fucked.
12%
Fucking her while she sucks his dick.
4%
Watching her with another guy
37%
Watching her with 2 or more guys
16%
Listening from the other room
6%
Waiting home while she's on a date
24%
Being gone, she hosts at your house
2%

Total votes: 600

spiffysteffy
Virgin

Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by spiffysteffy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Guys, of the options listed, whats your favorite role in hotwifing?

Lovecum
Experienced

Re: Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by Lovecum » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:38 am

hard to choose just one option.....all of them are my favs with exception of listening......

maverik455
Trainable

Re: Whats your fav role? Poll for husbands of a hotwife (wives can answer for thier men)

Unread post by maverik455 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 am

For me I enjoy her with 2 or more guys...i usually watch and join

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:05 am

I love seeing her with two or more men. She gets so lost in the lust of her experience. Once one of the others cums in her then I am allowed to join in the fun.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:47 am

Waiting at home while she's on a date is my top pick and listening from the other room would have been my second choice. My wife used to have girl's nights out when she would go out with a girlfriend or two and end up leaving with a guy to get fucked. I loved being at home knowing what she was going to do but not knowing anything else about it until she returned home and told me how her night went. We stopped the cuckolding when we were raising our kids and now that she has started cuckolding me again she wants me there to see her get fucked. Our marriage has moved into a pretty much full time FLR now and she said she likes the power trip she gets out of fucking another man and making me watch while she tells me how much better of a job he is doing than I can. Another reason is she likes to see me suck her lovers' cocks, she says it's one of her biggest turn ons.

chillipepper32
Player

Unread post by chillipepper32 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:42 pm

I selected waiting at home while she is on a date. I would have rather been able to select watching her with 2 or more BBC's.

TX_Hot_Couple
Experienced

Unread post by TX_Hot_Couple » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:05 am

Getting the 'ultimate kiss'.

Kissing my hot wife while she's cumming & he's cumming in her. She almost always cums again when a cock starts cumming in her. We've done it often with our current (3+ years now) local married Fuck Buddy. Very often while MFM in the pool. The passion in that kiss is awesome!

bdk59
Prepubescent

Unread post by bdk59 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:16 am

I selected being gone and she hosts because when I used to travel, her BF(s) would come over and spend the night many of those times. I enjoyed the thought of what they were doing in our bed while I was away. She also had a cop BF and he would come over, in uniform, while on break and kids were in school. Yes, the cuffs got used. My wife has done all of the above, but coming home and hearing all the details always led to a great weekend of sex for us.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:22 am

As a BF, I enjoy the interaction of the cuckold but only as a submissive to us (wife and I). Sometimes that includes making him stay home while we play and keeping him in suspense.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

horndoggie
Trainable

Unread post by horndoggie » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:54 am

How about all of the above. I enjoy what ever is happening at the time as long as the wife enjoys herself....

Timinnyma
Prepubescent

Unread post by Timinnyma » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:40 am

So far, I've only waited while she has been at her lovers place.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:39 pm

I voted for waiting at home while she's on a date, but only because it's easy to roleplay. I'd like to try the other options though.

here4fun71
Virgin

Unread post by here4fun71 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:07 pm

I love watching Mrs girl4fun in action but I also love walking in on her ,she also likes to start without me being there as she doesn't feel as nervous so a perfect scenario for us both is
Mrs girl4fun will go up to the room with her FB while I will go get a few drinks ect
then by the time I am back they are going for there lives and Mrs girl4fun quite often doesn't even notice me come in
It turns me on sort of a bit like roleplaying me catching her cheating and also is a turn on when she says when did you get back (even though I have been back 20 minutes or so sometimes lol)

KlosetSloots
Prepubescent

Unread post by KlosetSloots » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:19 am

saskatooner wrote:I find it interesting that 80% of the respondents prefer a more passive role. I think I am part of that group as well. Any theories on why so many of us guys prefer a more passive role?
I also found that interesting, as I too fit that mold. I'd prefer watching/listening to participating. Even waiting at home a lot of the time. For me, I suppose it's about the reconnect after. If I'm present, I prefer to take it all in without the distractions of getting physically involved, knowing We'll have each other's full, undivided attention after. There have been times where I've thoroughly enjoyed being an equal participant. A lot depends on guy, and the vibe of the three of us together.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Actually my favorite is watching her in sexual positions that she and I usually don't do. Her 'whore only' positions.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:56 pm

calmcurioushubby wrote:Interesting that the results are so evenly split at thismpoint between 1 and 3. I prefer to split my time with my wife and our friend pretty evenly among the first three options.
That's because 1 thru 3 can all happen within a any given 20 minutes, I cannot choose between them.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I picked watching her with another guy but watching her with 2 guys or staying home are very close seconds.
P & M

dcguy3
Experienced

Unread post by dcguy3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 pm

BrunetteLover wrote:Actually my favorite is watching her in sexual positions that she and I usually don't do. Her 'whore only' positions.
what are those?

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:41 am

Her on her back on the bed, head hanging off, mouth fucked from above.

The guy relaxes and she does all the work.

Standing blowjob with her on her knees.

Covered cum in pussy (I pull out, uncovered)

MSOG

Cum on face

Two guys at once.

Rub cum into her skin and wear it home.

Leather boots still on, up in the air, while fucked Mish.

Hell, just the way she dresses, like a goth fuckwhore.

I'm not saying I have never gotten any of the above, it's just no part of our typical lovemaking session. With clients, it's not lovemaking. It's sex with a prostitute.

Respectful
Prepubescent

Unread post by Respectful » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

saskatooner wrote:I find it interesting that 80% of the respondents prefer a more passive role. I think I am part of that group as well. Any theories on why so many of us guys prefer a more passive role?
Probably because of the limited options listed. No "taking turns", and as usual the cuckolds and the subs don't understand the difference between sharing your wife and being a sissy, sub type, or feeding an inferiority complex. There are many alpha type males that like to "share", the wife, will never take shit from an individual that has been lucky enough to be allowed the pleasure.

As an alpha that has shared my wonderful wife with many, not one that uses terms like "bull, breed her", or tries to degrade either of us has ever had the pleasure of her charms.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with however your relationship works. if it works for any couple it's great.

But it never seems to amaze me that the sub types can never (or rarely at least) comprehend the difference between sharing a hotwife and being dominated and having her taken from them.

As with any poll, the outcome can be manipulated by the choices.

PS: I voted watching, not because it's what I prefer, but because we are a civilized couple that usually allows our guest first dibs.

Hope I didn't hurt any feelings, but I just came from viewing the hotwife/cuckold chatroom, which I believe would be better suited renamed cuckold and gay chatroom, and am ranting a little pissed.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Lol !! Yep, you are definitely pissed !! Maybe you should stay out of that chat room. Your profile name is "respectful" and you stated that there is "nothing wrong with however your relationship works"... And then you ran down, with pretty strong words, everyone that was not exactly like you .. Whew !! Yes there are many alpha men like you that share their wives, but there are also a lot of other types and situations that actually deserve the same respect.

Just saying .......

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Respectful
Prepubescent

Unread post by Respectful » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm

bradisalpha wrote:Lol !! Yep, you are definitely pissed !! Maybe you should stay out of that chat room. Your profile name is "respectful" and you stated that there is "nothing wrong with however your relationship works"... And then you ran down, with pretty strong words, everyone that was not exactly like you .. Whew !! Yes there are many alpha men like you that share their wives, but there are also a lot of other types and situations that actually deserve the same respect.

Just saying .......

Brad
Yes brad, too strong, but the point that I didn't do well on, is that there is both a hotwife and a cuckold forum, I would never post in the other, I don't belong there.
And I don't believe I ran down anyone that doesn't think exactly like me, my point was just the opposite, my position is that the poll is biased , there are views that don't fit it. Many different views. And yes, if any take it as my being disrespectful of their feelings I do apologize.

As to the new chat room, I got pissed when after I politely explained that I am not a subcuck, another person introduced himself as a bull by sending my avatar pic of my wife to us with his "tribute" and asking me to say "please let me clean it for you sir". Yes it pissed me off.

And yes, I should have left my anger there. Sorry all, but I do feel that the hard core subcucks have the other forum.

Once again to those that this does not fit, I am sorry if I offended you,

Lee

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm

desertsub wrote:Waiting at home while she's on a date is my top pick and listening from the other room would have been my second choice. My wife used to have girl's nights out when she would go out with a girlfriend or two and end up leaving with a guy to get fucked. I loved being at home knowing what she was going to do but not knowing anything else about it until she returned home and told me how her night went. We stopped the cuckolding when we were raising our kids and now that she has started cuckolding me again she wants me there to see her get fucked. Our marriage has moved into a pretty much full time FLR now and she said she likes the power trip she gets out of fucking another man and making me watch while she tells me how much better of a job he is doing than I can. Another reason is she likes to see me suck her lovers' cocks, she says it's one of her biggest turn ons.
I agree here. More often than not, I am at home babysitting. She only stopped for 6 months after each birth. Listening from another room or the other end of the same room is probably more stimulating than watching. The times I have watched, I am almost concerned when I see her face of pain (in reality it is pleasure) or see them push her and pull her like a rag doll! It is almost hard to watch.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Respectful wrote:
Probably because of the limited options listed. No "taking turns", and as usual the cuckolds and the subs don't understand the difference between sharing your wife and being a sissy, sub type, or feeding an inferiority complex. There are many alpha type males that like to "share", the wife, will never take shit from an individual that has been lucky enough to be allowed the pleasure.

As an alpha that has shared my wonderful wife with many, not one that uses terms like "bull, breed her", or tries to degrade either of us has ever had the pleasure of her charms.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with however your relationship works. if it works for any couple it's great.

But it never seems to amaze me that the sub types can never (or rarely at least) comprehend the difference between sharing a hotwife and being dominated and having her taken from them.

As with any poll, the outcome can be manipulated by the choices.

PS: I voted watching, not because it's what I prefer, but because we are a civilized couple that usually allows our guest first dibs.

Hope I didn't hurt any feelings, but I just came from viewing the hotwife/cuckold chatroom, which I believe would be better suited renamed cuckold and gay chatroom, and am ranting a little pissed.
This is the first time I have read there is a difference between a Cuck and an Alpha male who shares. Over the course of 17 years, I think I have gone from a Sissy Cuck to an Alpha (maybe Beta) male who shares. And I think she prefers me this second way. She feels more comfortable with a strong man at home and thus has become more active.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:55 am

Lee,

I understand !! No harm done. That would have pissed me off too !!

I don't go into the chats but I do know that the moderators read EVERY post here so maybe this will be good feedback for them to separate chats appropriately. We will see ??

Anyway, I am glad we resolved this.. We should all be able to enjoy our time here.

Thanks,

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...