Do you prefer your wife to feel stretched or tight?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How should a pussy feel? Stretched or tight?

The tighter, the better
19%
Not too loose and not too tight
18%
Nice and loose
29%
The more stretched, the better - you can never be too loose
34%

Total votes: 726

na445
Prepubescent

Do you prefer your wife to feel stretched or tight?

Unread post by na445 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:39 pm

My wife and I play with a few toys that are quite large. She is always up for this fantasy (one of the reasons I love her). Over the years, we have worked our way up to bigger and thicker toys. There are few things as exciting for me as seeing her pussy being stretched out around a thick cock that is planted balls deep inside her.

The other day, she got concerned that she was getting a too loose down there. I told her that I loved how she felt after being stretched out and that if anything, I wanted her to be even looser than she was.

She said that as long as I was happy with how stretched her pussy was, then she was happy. She wanted to know why some guys prefer their wives' pussies to be so stretched out. She pointed out that most men want their women to be nice and tight. She know I loving looking at her being fucked by a big dick, but she didn't understand why I actually liked the feel of her afterwards.

I told her that screwing her when she is stretched reminds me that was recently filled by something large and thick. It reminds me that she got to enjoy something intense. I also like to think that my wife was desired by others.

What does everyone else think?
Last edited by na445 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Do you prefer feeling stretched or tight?

Unread post by zorro » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:47 pm

A wide range of pussy tension suits me just fine. But as in so many things in life, moderation is the middle way.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

na445
Prepubescent

Re: Do you prefer your wife to feel stretched or tight?

Unread post by na445 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Seems like the majority so far prefers a loose pussy. It'll be nice to show my wife that I'm not so so weird after all.
Last edited by na445 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:58 pm

I personally liked it tight back in the day. A big black cock certainly has changed that. Although I like it tight, I love for my hotwife to play and she likes his thick cock so when she's loose I know that pussy has been thoroughly satisfied. Happy wife, happy life, right? :)

na445
Prepubescent

Unread post by na445 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:09 pm

D+D wrote:...so when she's loose I know that pussy has been thoroughly satisfied. Happy wife, happy life, right? :)

Exactly. This is what I keep telling my wife. I love it when her pussy is stretched because I know how much she loves big cock. If she's been stretched, then I know she's had fun. What loving husband wouldn't be turned on by their wife having fun? :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:19 pm

na445 wrote:
D+D wrote:...so when she's loose I know that pussy has been thoroughly satisfied. Happy wife, happy life, right? :)

Exactly. This is what I keep telling my wife. I love it when her pussy is stretched because I know how much she loves big cock. If she's been stretched, then I know she's had fun. What loving husband wouldn't be turned on by their wife having fun? :)
Certainly any hotwife hubby will be. :up:

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:49 pm

I didn't vote because the available answers did not have the answer I would have voted for.

It would be "All of the above"

na445
Prepubescent

Unread post by na445 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Looks like the majority of people who have voted so far prefer the "looser the better option." Glad to see so many people in the same boat as me!

This poll has actually been a huge help with my wife. She said that since so many men prefer a loose pussy, she might be open to adding some "extra" large options to our toy chest!

Anyone have any recommendations on a very large dildo that we could look into for my wife? As incentive, if we find a good one she said that she might let me post of picture of it in action on the Hotties forum! =D

Timinnyma
Prepubescent

Unread post by Timinnyma » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:50 am

I'm pretty average in the size department. We have a few large dildos that we frequently play with. I love using them on her while we talk about her taking another man, and now as we talk about a prospective lover Chris. After she has had enough, I love to take her right afterwards. Feeling how loose she is.

Of course if we don't use the dildos for awhile, she will feel tight around my hard cock which is also a very nice experience! :D

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:27 am

Loose. Wet, juicy, dripping and loose !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

dizman
Prepubescent

Unread post by dizman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Agree with bradisalpha on that one. I've recently been stretching out my gf and I think it was for the better. She loves the feeling of taking a dick after she has been stretched and I lose my mind when I stick it in and it just slides wherever.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:42 pm

dizman wrote:Agree with bradisalpha on that one. I've recently been stretching out my gf and I think it was for the better. She loves the feeling of taking a dick after she has been stretched and I lose my mind when I stick it in and it just slides wherever.
I agree .. That feeling is the BEST. and I love her juices leaking out around my cock soaking her thighs.. And running down to her ass.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

dizman
Prepubescent

Unread post by dizman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:00 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
dizman wrote:Agree with bradisalpha on that one. I've recently been stretching out my gf and I think it was for the better. She loves the feeling of taking a dick after she has been stretched and I lose my mind when I stick it in and it just slides wherever.
I agree .. That feeling is the BEST. and I love her juices leaking out around my cock soaking her thighs.. And running down to her ass.

Brad
Just met my gf on my lunch break and even with her legs locked together it slid right in. It used to be a little rough to put in at first.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Tight is going to make me cum faster than loose. It's a function of friction. That being said, there is nothing quite as mind--blowingly sexy as when your wife has been telling you how great her new BF has been fucking her, and you half think she's just making it up to push your buttons, and you finally slide your dick into her, and realize there was absolutely no resistance and that it feels way looser than usual, and then it dawns on you that she's been telling you how big this other guys cock is and how it feels so good when his fat cock stretches her pussy and suddenly your stomach drops as you realize that it's all true.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:26 pm

I like to feel the difference after my wife has had a bigger dildo (so far that's it) inside her. She gets back to her normal sexy tight self in a little while, but that may be because I'm rather big myself. Anyway, I prefer both ways. Tight because it makes the entire sensation better. Loose since that makes me think once more that she has had something bigger inside her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

I am above average in the size department and in 7 years that we were in the lifestyle she had a lot of trouble finding a comparable size so I never quite got the feeling of her feeling loose. Instead, If we skipped sex a day or two she'd feel super tight. There was a period of 8 months where she reserved her body for her boyfriend only-leaving me to use my hand only. Once the restriction was lifted at the end of the 8 months I was really expecting her to be incredibly tight forgetting it was I who wasn't getting sex while she was at his place every single day for 8+ months. It was quite a sexy reminder to feel that she was not tight at all. She wasn't loose but not tight. I think I would have been happy if she would have been even looser.

JacB
Player

Unread post by JacB » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 am

I agree, tight causes me to come way to fast. I like to eat her cunt for awhile and get three or fingers in it to stretch it out. Make it nice and loose. Unfortunately she is not into heavy foreplay. Most times it is stick it in and fuck her hard. When I can stretch her, it is much better as I can last longer and really pound her cunt good and hard. Also the big plus is seeing her gaping cunt and swollen lips.

LittleDickWhiteBoy
Prepubescent

Unread post by LittleDickWhiteBoy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:04 am

I prefer my wife stretched, although she gets self conscious if her pussy is loose, so she is always does kegels to try and keep her pussy tight enough to feel my dick (4 inches). Besides my dick being small, she said she didn't have to do kegels with her ex husband because he was a thick and 8.5 inches long so she got used to having his big dick for 7 years.
I last longer when she is stretched out. The last time we had sex i was able to fist her and when i fucked her i lasted way longer then normal( about 5 minutes). So much longer that she thought I jerked off before we had sex.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:41 am

I answered tight, my ex had very poor control of her pelvic floor muscles and really it impacted sex. X has a nicely tight pussy and anus both of which will open well on good fucking.

Yes, taking her after she's just had sex I also enjoy knowing that she's been well opened by a vigorous fuck is amazing, happily she snaps back to tight quickly.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

na445
Prepubescent

Unread post by na445 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:28 pm

I guess the polls done now. Most people who voted said that they loved it when their wife's pussy was completely stretched and loose.

Going to use this to convince Mrs. P that we need to step it up! Need to find an extra thick toy to completely fill her up. When she's good and wet, I'll switch it out and fuck her stretched wet pussy until she tightens up a little. Then we'll just rinse and repeat. Should be an awesome night!

calicolombia69

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:09 pm

We are all assuming that a stretched pussy never returns to normal. We forget that the heads of all our children made it thru that glorious tunnel.... Wife does become quite loose if she has received a good thrashing. If she sees a thick guy regularly, it will not return to its original tightness but it does reduce. And if she has been dry for over a month, it does become tight.

I actually cum faster when stretched than tight. While it should be the opposite, I think it is the result of the realization that she just fucked another man. The mind is stronger than the cock

Mrs P
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs P » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:32 pm

While I appreciate your enthusiasm na445, don't you think that I (or any woman) should have some say here? Even if being loose is a temporary condition, it still detracts from that woman's ability to feel and enjoy her man.

Perhaps the sensation and mental imagery is powerful for men, but don't forget that it is far less fun for the women if they can only barely feel what's going on down there.

A healthy balance is not a bad thing. Find a middle ground between loose and tight which will allow both partners to enjoy themselves fairly.

Mrs. P

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Mrs P wrote:...A healthy balance is not a bad thing. Find a middle ground between loose and tight which will allow both partners to enjoy themselves fairly.

Mrs. P
Balance is the key in MANY areas of life so I agree in principle but, in the case of extremely loose or tight I would say that this really depends on the nature of the couple's relationship. If the wife is being regularly stuffed with cock much bigger than hubby's then she is having her needs fulfilled sexually. If- and it is a BIG if- their relationship is close, loving and not based on sex, HE may get off on her looseness and she may enjoy his getting off on it.

In my own case, my wife doesn't give me pussy at all.... or more accurately, only once or twice a year if I'm lucky. Between VERY rare fucks I get no blow jobs, no hand jobs and I'm not even allowed to feel her up! I LOVE watching other men mount her and get everything that is supposed to be my right as a husband. I happen to be very small of cock and so virtually EVERY man she has been with has given her more cock than me.

Bottom line: On those precious and very rare ocassions I can put my dick into her I want it to be very loose and very well used. Since she has no desire for my cock anytime (I only get her mercy fucks) she doesn't miss "feeling me."

Just my own experience. I can't speak for anyone else. :-)

Mrs P
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs P » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:55 am

Luvinlife wrote: Balance is the key in MANY areas of life so I agree in principle but, in the case of extremely loose or tight I would say that this really depends on the nature of the couple's relationship. If the wife is being regularly stuffed with cock much bigger than hubby's then she is having her needs fulfilled sexually. If- and it is a BIG if- their relationship is close, loving and not based on sex, HE may get off on her looseness and she may enjoy his getting off on it.

In my own case, my wife doesn't give me pussy at all.... or more accurately, only once or twice a year if I'm lucky. Between VERY rare fucks I get no blow jobs, no hand jobs and I'm not even allowed to feel her up! I LOVE watching other men mount her and get everything that is supposed to be my right as a husband. I happen to be very small of cock and so virtually EVERY man she has been with has given her more cock than me.

Bottom line: On those precious and very rare ocassions I can put my dick into her I want it to be very loose and very well used. Since she has no desire for my cock anytime (I only get her mercy fucks) she doesn't miss "feeling me."

Just my own experience. I can't speak for anyone else. :-)
While I do not participate in this lifestyle myself, I can understand that reasoning. If your wife is constantly sleeping with someone who is large, then her experience with that man will still be satisfying because she will not be loose relative to his size.

However, in our case, my only partner is and will always be my hubby. Being loose to the point where I have trouble feeling him would reduce my enjoyment of sex. What's more, we use toys rather than other men to achieve this effect. That's the real difference in our stories. Your wife is loose from enjoying herself with well-endowed men. I am loose from using toys that are fun, but not nearly as enjoyable as sex with a real person. There is a significant distinction between the two.

I know this is a disappointment to hubby, but being looser than I already am would not improve our sex lives.

Mrs. P

michaelmo
Prepubescent

Unread post by michaelmo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:40 am

I love my wife being tight.squeezing me drives me crazy