A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:52 am

Man! Wish she would have been able to take the opportunity to really let her slut side out even more! I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm

hereforthebeer wrote:I just found your thread and I read the whole thing this morning. I LOVE your relationship... even the ups and downs with the rocky start. How are things going with the preachers wife? Please continue to tell the story. I for one will comment each time you post if you would like that too. I usually don't comment on threads because it seems others don't want everyone's 2 cents added, but if you do then I am glad to pipe up.

:-)
Don't worry about commenting too much, Farmgirl likes to hear she has a following. ;) :D
I think most of us that tell our stories like and want to hear comments and feedback. Yes, we ( we as in all of us ) like to tell it but, without knowing whether or not it is interesting it is hard to want to keep it up.

Thank you for the kind words.

Our preacher's wife was getting to be enjoying herself. I don't know how far she is wishing to take it but, she is flirting more, touching more, and dressing to be noticed. She took to mimicking Farmgirl's usual dress of leggings with a top short enough to show the cup of her butt. And, it is a pretty nice butt and legs on display. :D
But, and a big but, the bad side of life is in the way for her right now. About 3 weeks ago they found out that her DIL has terminal cancer. It has pretty much taken the wind out of her sails as you can imagine. Time will tell when she feels like being flirty again.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:11 pm

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Man! Wish she would have been able to take the opportunity to really let her slut side out even more! I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future.
I haven't had that much beer in a lot of years. If I had acted normal and just enjoyed a couple ( it was just the atmosphere ) things may have played out a little different. At least she says so. :)

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Her number1 wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Man! Wish she would have been able to take the opportunity to really let her slut side out even more! I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future.
I haven't had that much beer in a lot of years. If I had acted normal and just enjoyed a couple ( it was just the atmosphere ) things may have played out a little different. At least she says so. :)
Stupid alcohol! Lol

There will be other opportunities for Miss Farmgirl to take that slut side out for a spin. :)

hereforthebeer
Trainable

Unread post by hereforthebeer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:31 am

Yes... life gets in the way for all of us at times. The older we get, the more it does that too. So sorry to hear about the PW's DIL. Cancer sucks in all forms. Life is getting in the way for me right now ( thankfully not cancer that I know of at this time ) but other issues. ( prostate surgery - etc )

Can't wait to hear more about your beautiful sexy wife!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Not a whole lot new.
L. is still calling and checking on Farmgirl most days. Farmgirl called to check on L. the other day and mess with him. She got his wife instead and they had a good talk about L. They both agreed that he needed a good seeing to.
Farmgirl's new cub is still checking in and she is sure enjoying his texts and looking forward to seeing him, as is he wanting to see her.

We did have a new revelation recently. Framgirl went to the doctor the other day for just some check up stuff. Our family doctor is married to Farmgirl's closest friend and they are also very active in our church.
During her check up, Doc started asking how things were going with her, any stress, etc. He said, you know in a small town, people often talk about each other and you shouldn't let that bother you. After some further hinting and beating about the bush by him, she told him that she knew he was curious about something. That led to him saying that she was sometimes mentioned by the coaching staff back when he was on the school board.
It seemed, he said, that she may have been popular with some of the coaches. She smiled and told him, "That's good to know, It seems men enjoy being around me and I enjoy men". Their visit and talk turned a little more towards sexual questions. She told him that we don't keep secrets from each other and there was some discussion along the lines of hotwifeing.
She told me that he had gotten some of what she was supossed to have done mixed up with some of what a friend of her's had done but, she didn't correct him on it. LOL
I reminded her that of course he would tell his wife, Farmgirl's friend, of this conformation to the stories and you will be seeing her at church in a couple of days.
She just smiled.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:44 am

Very interesting development indeed.... :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:51 am

As you probably know by now, Farmgirl has a little bit of "show off" in her. ;) She finds it erotic that her doctor and her close friend now know about her hobby and that she is sure they have been discussing it. :D
It certainly adds another mental element to when I visit with them as well.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:50 am

Yeah. I think we gathered that much. Lol!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Even though I don't comment I am enjoying reading all about farmgirl and her exploits - gets the hormones on a route march!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 am

Yesterday evening, Farmgirl and I were talking about this hobby we all love so well. I was giving her updates on some of the threads and we were discussing some of our friends we have on here.
I was sitting in the floor rubbing lotion on her feet when she said I need you in me. We got up and headed to the bedroom, as I walked behind her I could see and understand fully why men want her. As we got in bed and she pulled her knees up to her chest and then spread them wide. I paused kneeling between her legs, staring at her prize. She asked, " Baby, does it mesmerize you ?"
I told her, It is mesmerizing. It is so awesome knowing my wife likes spreading her legs for other men.
She kinda giggled and her eyes took on that cute, lively, very sexual look, and she said, "I think its awesome that my husband likes me spreading my legs for other men!"

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 am

What a great connection you both have. Hope to get there one day. Enjoy :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:45 am

I think you will. We didn't get "there" or you could say, "here" until we became trusting in each other enough to openly talk.

We always enjoy you checking in and we enjoy when you have updates. to your journey.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:04 am

Whew.... that'll make someone got under the collar.... Or waist...

I enjoy reading how open you two are! And how much this has enhanced and enriched your lives and marriage!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:11 am

Just a cute funny thing that got my blood pumping to certain areas.

Last night when Farmgirl came in about 9:00, she kissed me and said, " I used to be a sex kitten, now I'm an icon of feline grace.......A cougar".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:44 am

Miss Farmgirl is something else. :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:30 pm

This is getting to be like hot things your wife has said. :lol: Farmgirl is on a roll !

We hadn't gotten to see each much today other than at lunch when she told me that L. had called to check on her again. So this evening Farmgirl and I went out to eat and had a good meal and fun talk. When we got back home she said she was going to take a bath. As she started down the hall, she paused, slightly posed, looked back over her shoulder and said, " I'm a cock sucker". I said, so, you're a cock sucker. With her eyes sparkling, she replied again, " I'm a cock sucker". Then spun and walked down the hall.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:06 pm

I really enjoy following your post. Hope my relationship gets to where you guys are some day. Farmgirl has a way with words. LOL.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:19 am

Mlghten wrote:I really enjoy following your post. Hope my relationship gets to where you guys are some day. Farmgirl has a way with words. LOL.
I second this!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:44 pm

A few little things,

Thursday, Farmgirl went to the Tractor dealership to get some paper work for taxes. While she was there talking to the sales manager, LM came out of his office and started trying to make small talk and visit with her. She told everyone else bye and LM came closer to her and said, Call me if I can do anything for you, anything at all. She said she just laughed as she turned and walked away.

That afternoon she had an appointment with the Doc, husband of her friend. During the procedure Doc asked, Didn't you tell me once that you had a home laser? She replied, " I don't think we ever discussed it but, we do have one ".
He asked, What do you use it for? She told him, " I'm smooth and bare below. Are you sure you heard about it from me ". She said he turned just a hint of red.

Yesterday, she got a text from her cub saying he would be back in state about the third week of March. She was pretty excited when she told me!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 am

A little development with the preachers wife, just a fun thing.
Last Wed. night she was wearing a short top and black leggings kinda like Farmgirl. After the Bible study was over and everyone was visiting, she came and stood beside me and placed her arm across my back hugging me and then she let her arm drop to my waist. I did the same to her, dropping my arm to her waist. She began to rub my back just above my belt so I moved my hand to just below her waist to the top of her butt. She began to use her finger to draw little circles on my lower back emboldening me to rub the upper part of her butt.
Just as I was doing this another woman came over to talk to her, ending what we were doing.
I think she's getting a little of her "flirt" back.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Always enjoy your updates!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Her number1 wrote:A little development with the preachers wife, just a fun thing.
Last Wed. night she was wearing a short top and black leggings kinda like Farmgirl. After the Bible study was over and everyone was visiting, she came and stood beside me and placed her arm across my back hugging me and then she let her arm drop to my waist. I did the same to her, dropping my arm to her waist. She began to rub my back just above my belt so I moved my hand to just below her waist to the top of her butt. She began to use her finger to draw little circles on my lower back emboldening me to rub the upper part of her butt.
Just as I was doing this another woman came over to talk to her, ending what we were doing.
I'm curious what Farmgirl's take is on this development.

I just realized it's Wed night again. Please do tell if there is any more "flirting".

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Her number1 wrote:A little development with the preachers wife, just a fun thing.
I'm curious what Farmgirl's take is on this development.

I just realized it's Wed night again. Please do tell if there is any more "flirting".

Mr GILF
Farmgirl believes the preachers wife needs to let loose and enjoy the benefits of another man but, she also doesn't believe that she will take it any further. We both believe she is fulfilling her naughty side by some heavy flirting. We do think she would like to be fucked but, she just will stop short of allowing herself.
It is fun either way.

We have been so busy the last bit and it is hard to update.

Farmgirl's cub had set up a playdate with her for the third week of March. She was so looking forward to being that icon of feline grace. He was wanting a cougar and she was going to make sure his wish came true in every sense. They had been texting or emailing back and forth since about late October of last year.
Farmgirl has great oral skills but wanted to perfect them. She told me one day " I want to take him completely down my throat". I told her that she never lets anyone cum in her mouth so that was kinda surprising.
She said, " That's why I want to take him down my throat, when he cums it won't be in my mouth !". She then said, " I hope you don't mind if I use you for practice " and winked.
I told her I would take one or several for the team. ;)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Cub had been asking what he needed to do to please his queen (Farmgirl). She told him, "I want a cock in my married pussy, a nice hard, young cock. I've missed having one that knows how to stand at attention on command. LOL. I'm a one and done girl when it comes to orgasms, one massive one and I'm good. But, if I get what I want, I'll give you your choice for your's and maybe a special reward."
She had every confidence that she was going to have a tremendous orgasm with him and he would be getting a special reward.

Fast forward to yesterday:
During the evening , Farmgirl had been texting back and forth with someone while she watched NetFlex and I read on the computer. After a little bit, she came over and stood behind me and said, " You're going to service me tonight". I told her that sounded like a command. She responded, " It is, I'm going to take a bath. When I get in the bed, I'm going to give myself a special reward."
Afterwards,when we got to the bedroom, she lay on her back while I groomed her prize with lotion. I rubbed a little on her asshole and massaged it. She said, "You men are really enthralled with that hole". Most of us are, I replied, It's hard to not be knowing how you respond.
She scooted her butt to the edge of the bed, put her legs over my shoulders, and took my dick in her hand working it around her rosebud. After a few minutes, she said, "Put it in my ass. My arm isn't long enough to do it."
I eased my dick half way into her lovely ass and paused, looking into her face. She told, "Look down, baby. See my perfect undisturbed pussy just laying there 'wanting' while my ass gets just what it wants". I told her that it was an awesome sight.
Her next words were, "All the way, baby". I bottomed out in her ass and she exclaimed, "You're in my ass all the way....... I have to cum!!"
She came for the longest time while making animalistic sounds. She had a combined grunting, growling, panting, and purring as she went through wave after wave. I held still in her ass, feeling her contract over and over.
I had not really made a complete stroke before all of this happened. And now, I had to remain motionless lest I cum.