A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:21 pm

All I c an say is WOW

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:24 pm

We have been really busy on the ranch, cold spring, hot dry summer fighting a drought. Then rain came at the right time and we are way overloaded with hay. This is the first night this week we have gotten in before 10 PM and the last two nights it was 2 AM.
But, a lot of good things have been happening for Farmgirl. I'll try to get caught up on it some.

She has been trying to hook her cowboy, C., for a little while now. She has kept texting him to stay in his head and he has initiated a few texts on his own. It was always just idle chit chat. Fartmgirl told me that he just didn't seem to flirt. "Maybe he is scared of me like most others", she said. " But, I'm not giving up yet".
She would say a few suggestive things but, he wouldn't bite. She said, "He's scared of me, you, or both of us. LOL"
Tuesday we were baling and moving hay when Farmgirl texted me and said " I have C. on the hook ! " I replied, Really! She said she was headed over to where I was unloading hay to tell me about it. When she got there, she said " I sent him a text this morning asking what he was doing. He replied he was hauling rodeo stock to Colorado. So, she told him if he ever was headed to New Mexico to take her along. (she loves going to N. M.) he just replied , OK but didn't flirt.
So she texted him later in the evening, asking "what you doing". He came right back and was drinking a little and sight seeing. She, "Chasing any women or, should I not ask things like that."
He sent, I wasn't chasing women........just you. She said, " It took you long enough to notice. " He said he had noticed her years before and has fantasied about her ever since. She said, " Most men are scared of me. If you're not then I can make your fantasies come true.

They continued texting back and forth after she got to where I was and she read all the texts to me. We had a blast as you can imagine, as she continued to turn up the heat. Our DIL came over and sat beside us so Farmgirl just started handing me her phone so I could read each text and response.
He kept saying, Are you for real! She sent him a couple of pics of her shaved prize. He said, I knew you were sexy but now I find out you're kinky!
She said, " You haven't seen kinky, It you can handle it I'll be home alone August 3.

Then this morning a real funny thing happened. Her, myself, our son, our DIL, and a friend were visiting when my phone chimed receiving a text. I opened it and saw, " The black one is my ride." I didn't recognize the number and thought it might be a friend with a new Harley so, I tapped to open the pic. It was a pic of a black semi loaded with rodeo stock. Instantly I knew who sent it and knew he had sent it to the wrong number, Mine instead of hers. :lol:
I thought, now that was some funny shit and I couldn't wait for everyone else to leave so I could show it to Farmgirl. He texted her real fast worried about what to do, what would, or I think !
She had to reassure him that I wouldn't know his number and I thought it was just a "butt dial or wrong number".

Any way that is the reader's digest version. :D

PS Last night as we got to bed at 2am I reached over and started rubbing her ass and slipped to her puckered hole. When I did, she said, " You want that tomorrow night , baby?" I told her it would be nice, She said, " I need my ass fucked bad! " I said , aren't you the anal slut. She replied, " I'm going to have C. fuck my ass before he gets my pussy. Just think about how I'm going to moan, gasp, and scream with his dick in my ass. I'm going to cum so hard, baby. As she spoke all of this in my ear, I shot all over her leg. She said. " Rub the lotion in , baby. Tomorrow night you're going to fill up my ass. "
So, time for me to go for tonight. I have orders to do some filling of her hungry little hole.
Hell, C. just thinks she's kinky. :D

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 pm

That was smokin' red hot!!
Thanks for sharing.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Her number1 wrote:We have been really busy on the ranch, cold spring, hot dry summer fighting a drought. Then rain came at the right time and we are way overloaded with hay. This is the first night this week we have gotten in before 10 PM and the last two nights it was 2 AM.
But, a lot of good things have been happening for Farmgirl. I'll try to get caught up on it some......
I love these posts. Great picture.
Thanks

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:37 am

What a great update. Thank you for sharing. You have some fun cuming your way :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:09 pm

I do believe C. has taken Farmgirl's hook. They have been in contact texting Several times a day. She explained that she is looking for a FWB longterm and that is what he wants too. He told her he has fantasized about her for the past 20 years when he first saw her at the ballfields.
She has sent him several "good" pics of her best assets.
Today the texts went something like this:
Him.. I really like the pic from last night, you must be kinky. ( it was her on her knees on our bed from behind )
Him.. how kinky.
Her.. what do you think is kinky
Him.. I'll have to think about it.
Him.. do you like toys?
Her.. Not really. We used to play with them but, quit because I like the real thing. I like a hard cock in me.
Him.. other kinks?
Her.. I'm not into bondage unless I do it.
Him what is bondage?
Her.. tying people up.
Him.. you like that?
Her.. Not done to me, I am in control. I can tie you up.
Him.. and then do what?
Her.. do whatever I want to you.
Her.. I really love anal sex.
Him.. I like anal.
Her.. Good!

She is looking at cabins or B&B in the area for the 3rd.

In between texting with him she was also texting with LM. I told her that she must be enjoying herself, riding around with her husband while texting two other guys at the same time setting up dates. She replied, " I love my life, baby"
Then I asked if she was wet. She said, "Very, feel my jeans."

Also, over the weekend, a guy that went to school with our daughter told her that has had a fantasy about her since high school.
Then while at Tractor Supply getting dog food she ran into the young guy again that had been so intent on watching her last time we were there. She said he carried the dog food out to her truck and she bent over like she was checking the tire. While she did that she looked back and his eyes were glued to her ass. She said, " Next time I might ask if he is interested. "

Like they say, When it rains, it pours. :D

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am

I'm glad for Farmgirl (and you) that harvest season is rapidly approaching and that she can reap the rewards of all her flirting with C.

I hope he works out to be a nice long term FWB for her and that she can also savor the yield of sum of her other hot young prospects.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 pm

In todays texts, C. made a request to have her anally.
She replied, " You better have your A-game on! "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:55 am

Yesterday my son and I went to the state cattlemen's convention.
When I got home last night, Farmgirl told me that she needed to be fucked and for me to get ready for bed. Once I got in bed she got on top and said, " C. wanted my ass, you already know he asked for it. Baby, I made you proud, I was a good little anal slut and he didn't last long. His cum is leaking out of my ass and trickling down my thigh. "

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Nice update. She is ready to go. :D
Her number1 wrote:Yesterday my son and I went to the state cattlemen's convention.
When I got home last night, Farmgirl told me that she needed to be fucked and for me to get ready for bed. Once I got in bed she got on top and said, " C. wanted my ass, you already know he asked for it. Baby, I made you proud, I was a good little anal slut and he didn't last long. His cum is leaking out of my ass and trickling down my thigh. "

Lucman
Trainable

Unread post by Lucman » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 am

Nice, Farmgirl was a very good Slut...you’re so lucky. Love to hear more.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Wow, she has really gotten back on the anal sex bandwagon. Lately I've entered her pussy twice only for her to say after just a few strokes, " I want it in my ass! "
And, C. hasn't had her pussy yet either. Not that I'm complaining and I'm sure C. isn't either. LOL But, things like this always make you wonder, why on an anal roll now and how long will she stay this way.
She keeps sending C. pics of her shaved pussy each time he asks for one, I had to take several new ones Tuesday night for her to send. They are all on my phone so, each time she wants to send him one, she tells me to text her one to send. She loves reminding me why I'm taking the pics and again why I'm sending them to her. She is quite amazing at playing this game for all our benefit. Of course, I tell her that I know it is really for her benefit and that she is just using us. ;) :D

A little something about a Hotwife mind:
Today we went down to northeast Texas to pick up a piece of equipment. While we were driving along there were several gateways of the type you see at ranch entrances. As we passed by one she said, " Look, there's stag horns above that gateway. I wonder if his wife put them up there. "

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:28 am

Her number1 wrote:
bewareoflizzy wrote:Please share with us how she seduced the younger men and became their teacher.
Not what I would really call seduced. She is very confident, self assured, maybe a little bossy (in a good way) and likes to flirt. She doesn't need to seduce, she is just herself and men seem drawn to her. I would have to say that a strong, confident woman is hard not to notice.
On the "teaching" part, she believes men should always put the pleasure and desires of the woman first. Too many men seem to not know how to put a woman truly first, much less having general manners, etc., so she likes "teaching" or you might say, requiring those things.
We live a real life female led marriage. We discuss things and she makes the decision. I am as obedient of a husband as I can be. This is something we both like, her control. We have a kind of Queen/knight style, I gather information for her decisions and then I carry them out. I slay her dragons ;) .
We have a pretty active sex life, and again it involves her control. She loves regular PIV, it's just that I am not allowed to orgasm. When she has had enough, she tells me it is time to quit.
Now, I realize that I am not a very good writer or story teller, so forgive me that :) .
I can relate to that. We generally consider ourselves equal, but I tend to go along with whatever she prefers. Yours is a good relationship. My wife is only 31 but has enjoyed teaching or developing younger guys as well. Most aren't younger, but some have been. She and one of the first of those had a mom/son sort of relationship and both considered that hot. He called her "mom" or "mommy" often during sex. They met through her personals ad she took out when we were new at this four years ago. I started off watching but eventually decided that, with that sort of relationship between them, it was better to leave them alone when they were fucking. He left the area to accept a software job and finish his last year of school out of state after their three-year affair that began when he was 19 and a first-year college student.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:05 pm

I'm on a tractor spraying armyworms. When I left the house a couple of hours ago, Farmgirl was sexting C.
I just got a text from her, "I'm a cream filled tart!"

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:50 am

Her number1 wrote:I'm on a tractor spraying armyworms. When I left the house a couple of hours ago, Farmgirl was sexting C.
I just got a text from her, "I'm a cream filled tart!"
I’m sure you had a wonderful evening when you got home :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:24 pm

I did indeed!!
As I groomed her and then entered her tight prize, she recounted how her adventure went. It is always awesome sex for us both as she tells me bits and pieces of what was said and done. I think, for me, that there may be a touch more excitement on hearing what she said than in what she did. ;) :D But, the 'did' part is pretty good too! :lol:
She was hot at the sexting again today, and she knows how I love to have her read the sexts to me.
The whole story telling gets her just as hot. As I was giving her the short strokes that hit her g-spot so well, I began to prod for details. I asked if she was a good little slut, she responded with, " I told C. that I'm his anal slut". I said, you really told him that ? She panted, " Yes, I told him I'm his anal slut! " Then she convulsed and shuttered in a strong rolling orgasm. After a few moments her breathing returned to normal and with a little fluttering her eyes opened, then she looked in my eyes and said, "So,how do you like your cream filled tart".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 pm

This morning Farmgirl told me that she had called to have fertilizer mixed for the meadow we just finished baling Saturday night. I wa sworking in the shop all morning when she called me in for an early lunch. Her, I and our son ate lunch and I asked when they were going to pick up the fertilizer. She replied that she was sending me with him to get it and that we had better get on the road.
( It is an hour drive oneway in a truck but, about an hour and a half when pulling a trailer. ) I thought, why is she sending me when I have work to do in the shop. After all it doesn't take two of us to go get it. I must have looked puzzeled because she followed me out the door and grinned saying, " I called C. this morning and told him that I would be alone at 1:30, you two had better get on the road before he shows up. " I told her that I was wondering why she wanted me to go with my son. She grinned, turned, bending slightly while pushing her ass out with her back arched and said, " Think about me like this as C. flips my dress over my back, just imagine what he is going to see and do."
After we picked up the fertilizer we went by the store to pay for it and visit. While visiting there she texted me saying that C. had left,along with several smiling and panting emojis.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:27 pm

You are living the dream!!! :D :D

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Her number1 wrote:This morning Farmgirl told me that she had called to have fertilizer mixed for the meadow we just finished baling Saturday night. I wa sworking in the shop all morning when she called me in for an early lunch. Her, I and our son ate lunch and I asked when they were going to pick up the fertilizer. She replied that she was sending me with him to get it and that we had better get on the road.
( It is an hour drive oneway in a truck but, about an hour and a half when pulling a trailer. ) I thought, why is she sending me when I have work to do in the shop. After all it doesn't take two of us to go get it. I must have looked puzzeled because she followed me out the door and grinned saying, " I called C. this morning and told him that I would be alone at 1:30, you two had better get on the road before he shows up. " I told her that I was wondering why she wanted me to go with my son. She grinned, turned, bending slightly while pushing her ass out with her back arched and said, " Think about me like this as C. flips my dress over my back, just imagine what he is going to see and do."
After we picked up the fertilizer we went by the store to pay for it and visit. While visiting there she texted me saying that C. had left,along with several smiling and panting emojis.
So, while you and your son were sent away to get a truck load of fertilizer for the farm, Farmgirl was home getting a pussy full of fertilizer :o .

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:23 pm

When my son and I got home with the fertilizer I saw Farmgirl just briefly kinda in passing. She did have quite the cat grin going on though! I still had to spread the fertilizer on the field so, got to it to be able to get back home at a decent time.
Of course I had a "hard" time spreading the fertilizer but, I got finished and headed home to take a shower and shave for bed. When I got home she was out checking on things. While I was shaving I heard her starting to run her bath.
After I finished up I started reading OHW and posted last nights update. She came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to see her in a black/white striped cotton dress and black flip flops, she was smiling so naughty.
I asked if that is what she wore to meet C. She pulled me to her and said, "Yes, baby. Can you smell him on my dress?" Then with a kiss and another mischievous grin she added, " Would you like some of C's pussy? Would you like to claim it as yours again, I think you need to claim it. "
I took her by the hand and led her down the hall to the bedroom. Once there, she lay back pulling up her dress to reveal her prize, pulled her knees up to her shoulders, spreading her legs and said, "This is what C. got and how he got it."
I slid into her amazing prize and fucked her until she had a strong orgasm, shuddering and convulsing. As she came back around, I continued to stroke into her until she said , " Baby, that was so good." I told her I thought I could go all night, I was so hard. She replied, " I know but, I think you've had enough or at least I have for today anyway."
This morning she asked if I was still hard. I told her I was hard everytime I woke up last night. She grinned that cat grin and replied, " Good".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Hot updates for sure! Thanks as always for sharing!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:00 pm

Here's a little lesson on the importance of communication
Farmgirl & I and our son & DIL with their children all live and work on the ranch, so we kinda have an informal meeting each morning to talk about what each of us is doing. Because we all live and work closely, it is part of my job to make sure my son is out of the way when Farmgirl has a playdate. Friday morning Farmgirl asked what I had planned for the day. I kinda, at least according to her, answered a bit snippy that I was working in the shop. ( I didn't want to build fence. ) She said okay, that she would go help our son with some fence. So they left to build fence and I went to the shop.
Last night, Farmgirl said. " Next time I ask what you have planned, look at me and say sweetly, What ever you need me to do. C. wanted to meet me Friday and I had to cancel because you wouldn't go with you son and free me up to go play." I apologized and said I hate you missed an opportunity to fuck him, you should have said something. She said, " So do I. I couldn't just say in front of everybody that I was going to meet C., so remember that next time."
Miscommunication or better said, at lack of communication cost us both fun.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:33 pm

We bought a Polaris Ranger 150 for our grand daughter the other day and Farmgirl was telling C. about it. He said, That is kinda small for me, I want a 1000.
She replied, "You'll have to do a lot more for something like that. "
He came back with, Just what would I have to do ? She said, " You would have to do me at least once a week, until I think its paid for. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Farmgirl went by the tractor dealership to schedule some repairs. While she was in the service manager's office two of the young mechanics came in to see her as usual. The youngest had a black eye so, she asked if his girlfriend did that . He said, No I was drinking, talking to a girl, and got in a fight. She said, " You should have tried a mature woman, then you would have been too occupied to drink or fight. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:45 am

Farmgirl has a playdate set up for tomorrow afternoon with C.

But, this tell is about last Saturday:
Saturday morning I left with our DIL and grandkids to take them to my niece's for her daughter's birthday party. Farmgirl and my son were baling hay. We stayed a little longer than we thought and Farmgirl called at 7:00 pm to see when we would be home. I told her that at the time we were at a restaurant and should be home about 9:30ish.

When I got home at 9:45 Farmgirl was just getting out of the shower. Seeing me, she hugged and kissed me saying, " I had John, a little drunk John". John is a younger guy at the county road crew and has been texting and flirting with her for some time.

It seems he had been fluffing hay at his place and trying to text her most of the day. She was in the only field we have that has no cell service so, she didn't get his texts. He was having occasional beers during the day and a little more when he couldn't get her to respond.
By the time she had called me at 7:00 she was just finishing up that field and headed home. Once she left that field her phone signaled a text. She saw it was John. She responded and he told her he was free at his hay meadow and had been trying to get her most of the day. She changed clothes real fast and headed down there, taking her 'bug out' bag and a camp blanket that she keeps in a case.

I said, you had John? She said , "At his meadow, when I got there he was "pretty lit" so it wasn't that good.
I got turned on as you can imagine and reached to touch her prize. She said, " I'm too sore for you to touch me right now."
It getting late, I took my shower and we headed to bed. She lay her head on my chest and said, " I need you to reclaim me tomorrow night, I need to be taken back." I said I could gently lick her and she said, " Baby, I'm too sore for even that. "

Sometimes there are surprising things that go on that you don't expect. ;) :D I couldn't get any more out of her and we feel asleep.

PS
Her not telling things until she believes it is the best time is pretty normal. She likes to make the most of her retelling so, I knew there would be more coming. My mind went to all sorts of scenarios through out the night and all the next day. While I was in front of the Sunday school class teaching, she parted her lips slightly, licked them seductively, and grinned that cat grin. She knows how to make it hard for me to stay on topic. :lol: