A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:13 pm

L. our neighbor across the river called her today and asked if they had broken up. She replied, " No, I didn't break up with you. "
He said that was too bad, as he was looking forward to making up. She told him, " We can still make up. " He told her that his pecker is broke from the heart meds. So, she said, " There are plenty of ways to make up. "
I don't know if his heart can take the real thing but, he enjoys the interaction with her, and she with him.

As we were coming in this evening from eating out, she got her keys out to open the door. I came up behind her and heard her say, " Wrong key in the wrong hole. "
I said, Do you have a wrong hole ?
She replied, " I have three holes and none of them are wrong. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:42 am

Getting back to her Saturday evening with John:

During church Sunday morning, a couple of times she leaned in and whispered in my ear, " Just think where my mouth has been. " and " You want to kiss me, I had his cock in my mouth. " She continued on during the day, letting out a few teasing glimpses of what she had done.
That night knowing she wanted to be "taken back", I got things ready to groom her prize. While I was doing the grooming I could see just how marked up her pussy lips were and how they were still inflamed a little. It was easy to see why she was too sore the previous night. As I was finishing with the grooming, I said, That's a naughty pussy.
She didn't hear the first part and thought I said, Naughty pussy. She said, " So, you're talking to my pussy, telling her she's a Naughty pussy." Picking up on what she heard and said, I replied, She's a naughty pussy, still wearing her marks. Farmgirl said, " Are you proud of her marks, do you like them ? She's proud of them. "
Then she said, " Come up here in bed, I want a cock. "
I got in bed and she pushed me back and took my dick in her mouth and soon had the head down her throat. I held her head and fucked her mouth and throat until she pulled off, grinned at me and said, " I did the same thing with John. " Then she moved up and kissed me hard filling my mouth with her tongue. Then she said, " He's just a tiny bit longer than you, I know because his dick went a little further in my throat. " She then turned and continued sucking my dick and kept turning to kiss me.
She had me close to cumming several times but, told me, " Don't you dare cum, I have more to tell and plans for that dick yet. "

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:06 am

What a life you two lead! I am in awe of you both!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Thank you, Happy. You could cause our heads to swell. LOL

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Picking back up Sunday night:

As she was sucking me, I inserted two fingers into her ass and was welcomed with her moans. She started humping my fingers trying to get them deeper. After a few shudders she asked, " Do you want to fuck my ass or my pussy ?" Before I could answer, she asked, " Do you want some of what John had ? " I said , Yes!
She rolled onto her back and spread her legs, bringing her knees up to almost her shoulders. She grabbed my dick and placed it between the lips of her prize, I knew what she wanted. She loves to have her slit fucked, it gets her going for the ridge of the head to pass across her clit. This is usually the last step of foreplay before she wants full penetration. I knew she would want this for several minutes and it is something I rather enjoy also. :D
As I fucked her slit she kept telling me, " My naughty pussy is not only in charge of you but, in charge of me as well. She likes being in control." About the time I figured she was ready for my dick inside of her, she said, " John fucked my slit so good and he loved it. " As she got out the last words, she had an intense, shaking orgasm.
As she came around, I continued to fuck her slit and it dawned on me that I was not going to get inside her naughty marked up pussy tonight. I commented the thought to her.
She then said, " Baby, think about how John marked up my pussy, my naughty pussy. " And I exploded out the top of her slit and onto her belly. She grinned that cat grin and said, " John didn't cum there. "

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:45 pm

I can understand how your wife could become the dominant spouse in your home. In general, we're pretty much equal but it wasn't always like that. When I married her, her tendency was for me to make most of the decisions and rarely voiced an opinion that varied from that. I have never been the one who wanted to be in control of anyone else or to be controlled. When finally agreeing to my request that she have sex with other men, she asked me to help her select some from personals ads and help her write the replies, along with submitting her accompanying photos with those I thought best.

But after she began dating other guys, she soon become more and more confident and forthright not just with me but with others. She moved up in her position with the bank where she works and is now a branch manager. Now, she's the "boss" in which men she fucks. She's in total control of her sex life and I found I like that. She tells whether they will be coming to our home on which nights or when she will be staying overnight at another guy's place. Most often if she is going out, she tells me she will phone me to tell me when to expect her home. I watch her get ready to go out and she enjoys teasing me with remarks like "I'm sure you'll be fine at home jerking off while he's fucking me tonight."

That isn't the same as female domination, but it does place me in the position of her controlling her personal life. When it comes to major non-sexual decisions, we work on those together. If she did decide to totally dominate me, I'm sure I'd go along with that too up to a point, but it isn't something I have ever suggested.

I'm happy to hear how well this is working out for both of you. Thanks for telling us your story.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you, Des.

We do live a FLR, she is in the dominant role. Our sex lives are controlled by her. She is in charge of her/our personal life but, not in a way that disrepects my feelings, desires, or wishes. It is all done in a very loving and respectful manner for the good of us.
In decisions of our day to day lives and our work on the ranch, she is in charge. On our ranch there are the two of us along with our DIL and our son and a hired hand. We also use various temp labor and contractors. In all cases she is what you could call the CEO. I, along with our son, have full input of our opinions and of course we are better versed in many areas.
Her and I are both naturally dominant and trying to be equal just didn't work for us so, I defer to her and love putting her on a pedistal.

You may have seen how this works already but, I just thought some clarity might help others. LOL

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:04 pm

We have an older tedder (hay fluffer) that we no longer use so, Farmgirl told me she was going to give it to John. She said he could repair it and use it on his place. I told her that we could sell it. She replied, " Just give it to him, you can look at it like you're paying him to fuck your wife. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Well, just a few minutes ago L. called and told Farmgirl they still needed to "make up". ( He has called and told her that three times last week. )
I heard her say, "Are you home?" followed by "I'll be right over."
Then she hung up her phone and I said, L.? She replied, " Yes, I'll see you in a little bit, baby. " and she headed out the door.
What a wonderful rainy Sunday afternoon on the ranch. :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Didn't have time to post this then but, at 5:20 I got a text from her:

" I have been totally wooled around. Dirty old man! :D "

She arrived back home at 5:35 and we headed to visit my dad.

While at dad's she got a text from her friend at church saying that they missed us at the evening service. Farmgirl texted back, " We missed ya'll too. I went to visit a neighbor and time just got away from me. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Well, this is what she's told me so far:

My son had the key to L's gate so she went to his place by the back way. There is a river ford between our place and his that comes up to the back of his house. So, she kinda snuck up on him. :lol:
She said, " I knocked on his door, he let me in, grabbed me, and then began to strip off his clothes saying I've waited so long for this." She continued, " Both our clothes were on the floor in the kitchen as we headed to the living room, that old fart was ready! After a little play, I told him I had to head back to go to your dad's. He asked if I could come back and spend the night and I told him I don't do overnights. But, I could come and see him tomorrow evening for longer. He said he would be more than ready by then! "
We talked about how things are going now, with a kinda dry spell for a while and now she has three guys as regulars and LM has started texting her again. She still sees him as a challenge and wants to reel him in yet. she said, " It was hard finding a longterm FWB and now I have three. I don't know whether to be ashamed or proud ", as she smiled.
So, I asked, Which one ? She, grinned and said, " Proud, of course! "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Knowing that Farmgirl wanted to see L. again this evening, I had supper warmed up and ready when she got in from moving hay.
She said, " My, someones treating me good tonight. " I replied that I didn't want her to feel rushed or stressed about time and to just enjoy her evening.
This is one of the rarer times of me being here when she is leaving so, I had the pleasure of watching her get dressed. While I was watching her get ready, she said, " After all this time, you still love to watch me get ready, don't you. " I told her it somehow makes it a little more special, a little more of a connection between us.
She then told me, " Go get the red/white striped dress off of the cedar chest. "
I returned with it and watched as she stood there looking so good and then slipped the dress over her naked body, slid her 'come fuck me' feet into a pair of shiny black flip flops and grinned. She then said, " I'll call him and see if he still wants me to come over. "
I told her that of course he does! She smiled and kissed me deeply. She then called him, He answered, " Hey, girlfriend " and I could hear his voice real excited, asking, " When can you be here. " She told him, " I'm on my way. "

A funny thing happened today. We were meeting with a guy from the electric co. and he knew L. Farmgirl said, " He's my boyfriend. " The elect. guy said L. is funny, he likes to tell people he has girlfriends but, at his age, he's just a harmless old man. (The guy told us he was 38, and I noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off of Farmgirl. ) We both laughed with him and as he was leaving, Farmgirl said to me, " Harmless hell. That old man has what it takes! Young guys sometimes don't have a clue. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:12 pm

She just showed back up with her hair a little mussed and a big smile on her face!
She said, " You know, with my other guys I'm a cougar but, with L. I'm a sex kitten. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:21 am

Just got text from Farmgirl.
" Just talked to L. He wants me to sneak him some of your pills. He said he was trying to get hard just talking to me. He wants me to come over. I told him I could get him some. "

I replied,
He really wants to fuck my wife!

She replied, " Yes he does, baby. Just thing about how much you'll be helping him if we give him some of your pills. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:51 pm

We were working a group of heifers today when Farmgirl said L. had called her earlier and she would tell me about it later. The thought made to day much nicer. LOL
When we got done we went out to eat and she said, " L. called this morning and said he didn't have a job for Monday so, he would be home alone and wanted me to come over. I told him I didn't think I could get away. "
She then said, " It only took a few minutes for naughty pussy to convince me to call him back and say I would be there. I may even meet him for a few minutes tomorrow to prime the pump and give him some of your pills so he can stay hard longer Monday. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:43 am

Farmgirl just told me as she was headed to town that L. had looked at some work we needed done.
I know she was wanting to see him this afternoon and had said she was going to take him some of my pills so, I checked to see if any were missing.
Yep! A dose was missing. She is planning some extra time with him and wants him hard the whole time. :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Got a text:

"Your cream filled tart is headed home, my number one."

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Some random things before getting to her playdate Monday afternoon:
Farmgirl told me last night, " I think I've become L's callgirl and, I kinda like that. "
He's doing some work at our place tomorrow so, that will be interesting with the sexual tension in the air. This afternoon she told me her younger guys are fun but, L. is the best saying, " I really like my older men, they just know how to treat a woman, make her feel appreciated,and they plain know how to fuck. "

Monday afternoon when she headed to L's she was wearing just a top with black leggings and black flip flops. While she was finishing getting ready I left with my son to help him load wheat in a drill. The field he is planting is on the way to L's place. As we were loading the wheat, my son looked up as my wife went by and said, Wonder where mom's going. I replied, No telling. To which he said, Probably to check on L, her and S (our DIL) always worry about him. I said, Yes they like to check on him and he likes them doing it.

I groomed her prize that night, taking plenty of time to look at her bright pink and puffy petals. As I looked up from between her legs, I noticed her nipples were also a bright pink. She has very small pink nipples but, they were vivid pink this time. I reached up to touch them but, she stopped me saying, " They are too tender for you to touch. " I commented about how bright they were. She said, " Yes, he sucked on them after he took me. He really likes to suck my "pretty titties" as he calls them. "

She said as soon as she got there, " L kissed me and started to push down my leggings while I was still in the doorway. I pushed him back, closed the door, and finished striping off my leggings and top. When I was naked and I stood back up, his hand went between my legs and his finger slid down my slit as he continued to kiss me." I replied that he didn't waste any time.
She grinned and said, " No he doesn't! I then led him by the hand over to the couch noticing the whole time how hard he was, those pills really worked!
I said that he must have been really ready for his sex kitten. She said, " More than ready, when I got to the couch, he bent me over the back of the couch and sunk his dick in my little married pussy in one stroke. Baby, he wanted your wife's pussy! "

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:45 am

It seems that Farmgirl has really hit her Hotwife stride lately.

Thank You for the time you take to share her adventures with us

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:34 am

Thanks for commenting. She asked the last two nights if anyone had been commenting on her adventures and I had to tell her no.
Part of the 'thing' for her is the exhibitionism and my telling of her adventures plays into that for her. So, at least for her, the lack of responses is kinda like having a flake, just a bummer.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:59 am

Her number1 wrote:Thanks for commenting. She asked the last two nights if anyone had been commenting on her adventures and I had to tell her no.
Part of the 'thing' for her is the exhibitionism and my telling of her adventures plays into that for her. So, at least for her, the lack of responses is kinda like having a flake, just a bummer.
Trust me, plenty of us check up on her exploits daily, hoping to hear how naughty pussy has been!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:22 pm

I need you to pass a message to Farmgirl, I am reading every word you write on her adventures. I love your journey and she is unbelievable. I apologize for not commenting but she truely inspires me. Following how she thinks also helps me dive into the female mind and learn. Thank you Farmgirl for that!! Love your story.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:39 pm

A big thanks Guys ! She will absolutely love hearing these comments ! Ya'll will probably inspire her to more boldness ;) , she sure loves 'showing off'!!

This morning L came by to do some work at our place. We went over to meet with him, (her, myself , and our son). L was there with his helper. After normal greetings and gentle harassment so common during hellos I tried to keep my son and myself a little ways away so Farmgirl could interact a little with L while his helper wasn't looking. Easier to avoid her eyes than all of our eyes. ;)
I then had a noon meeting in town, while there Farmgirl texted asking, "How did you like being there with my boyfriend? Was it exciting?"
I told her that it was indeed exciting but, not strange at all. Erotic yes, strange, no.
About 3:00 she called and said for me to get a couple of mocha frappes and bring down to where she was tedding hay. As I was getting the frappes, she texted telling me, " L called. He said he smelled me this morning. He is needing more. "
I got the drinks and headed down to where she was, excited the whole way. :) She told me he had called again while I was on the way, "He had to take some supplies to the next county. Otherwise he had wanted to see me today." I said, He's really liking my wife's pussy, he just had you Monday. She said. " Baby, he loves naughty pussy and, he doesn't even know what she can make the rest of me do, Yet !"
She then told me, " You know that cabin I've been wanting to build on the river, I want to build it overlooking the ford to L's backyard. Just think of the possibilities. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:23 pm

I may have given a glimpse or so about how Farmgirl looks but, I can't remember it being all in one place. I'll try to paint a picture:
She is a petite 5'1" green eyed redhead. Her skin is creamy white with peachy undertones, she doesn't tan but freckles to sun exposure. Her breasts are 34B, perfectly round, no sag or droop with small very light pink colored areolas and small light pink nipples. Nice pert round butt, curvy legs, and small sexy feet with high arches.

We'll try to finish up the telling of Monday afternoon and night, before she gets off on another adventure leaving me trying to catch up. ;)

She told me, " After he bent me over the couch, he fucked me fast and hard until he tensed and filled my pussy. He came so much that when he pulled out, his cum just gushed out and down my leg landing on my foot and the floor with a splat. The rest just continued to trickle out as he led me around and we lay on the couch. Then he began to suck my "pretty titties". He really loves to suck them, a little too well. That's what made them so sore. "
I asked if she sucked his dick. " No, baby ", she responded. " He didn't give me a chance, he continued to suck my titties and admire and play with them along with kissing until he wanted more of naughty pussy. I spread my legs with one on the couch and one on the floor as he fucked my slit until he was hard enough to enter my married pussy. L pounded my pussy until he exploded again shooting deep inside me. He then told me he was done , worn plumb out."

By now, I was ready to fuck her myself, to fill her again. I told her as much as I looked again at her prize. She said, " Does naughty pussy look like she had a good time ?" I answered that she did and Farmgirl said , " Come here and fuck her, she needs it. "
I got in bed with her and began to fuck her slit. Quickly she moved to cause me to enter her as she moaned and gasped. I began to short stroke her hitting her spot and then I inserted a finger in her ass. She started panting and gasping, " I need more in my ass, hurry! " I pulled my dick out of her pussy and inserted my first two fingers back into her ass while putting my thumb in her pussy. She panted and within it seemed seconds, she screamed, gasped, and convulsed to the strongest orgasm I've ever seen her have. I took my dick and rubbed it up and down her slit and each time she convulsed again and again. I entered her again and she gasped, " It's too much! " I pulled out and began to jack off as she began to calm down.
After returning to normal, she said, " Did you feel his cum in my pussy, baby. Did you feel all that cum he filled me with. " At that, I shot all over her pussy. She pulled me to her and we kissed repeatedly.
As we lay there afterwards with her head on my chest, I told her that she sure had a way with words, saying just the right way to push my buttons. She responded by saying, " Fucking him's fun! But, I do all of this for us. "

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 am

Boy, what an adventure. You two are on quite a ride. You are right, she has a way with words. Lol :D