A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 am

What a HOT hotwife she is! I am flabbergasted by LM... thinking about my own wife willfully commanding that kind of attention, I almost can't stand it. And Farmgirl making sure it's only her number in L phone. Hot.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:23 am

We keep wondering why LM has this thing of shutting down all communication just at the point that she is ready to meet him. He will get everything to that point and then just stop talking (texting).
After several more days of her texting him risque things she headed back to the dealership to reinforce what she had been sending and telling him.
It was the end of September. She went into his office and started visiting and he began flirting so, she of course responded. She was very much in her element. She said they had a good visit and good flirting.
He told her that he was feeling stressed with it being their end of month fiscal closeout. She said she understood and that he seemed to be doing a good job in his position.
When she got back in her truck she sent him a text saying, " I could use my mouth and tongue to relieve your stress." She got a " :) " from him. She told him, " If you want to just have coffee or lunch, I'll explain some things to you. We can just talk if you want."
Over the next few weeks he would send pics of his farm and talk about what was going on with him and ask about her day and how things were going. She liked that he was talking and seeming to be getting comfortable.
She wanted to tell him about her being a a Hotwife but, wanted to do it in person. Not by text or phone, and didn't have the privacy she wanted in his office to get into it all without distraction.

Back to the current:
A few times a year she makes some treats (cookies, pies, etc.) for the local REA guys, the Deere dealership, and the County road crew. She had already delivered the ones last week to the Deere place and to the REA. She had the ones ready for the County road crew and told me to go with her. She pulled on her "Noble" boots ( a rubber knee boot kinda like "Muck" boots except they are cut more feminine). She said, " You'll like this."
We drove out to the County shop and went in. Six of the guys were working on a piece of equipment, they all stopped when they saw her and all gathered around. She was loving being the center of attention and it was a rush to watch.
I was visiting with one of the guys when I heard two of the others saying that they were looking at her boots and really liked them. She said, "Yea, I saw you looking" and she laughed. She was wearing a pair of skinny PajamaGram jeans. She likes them because they fit every little curve with out feeling tight. She had some very pleasant little curves in the right places!! When we left and were walking back to her truck she said, " Did you hear them say they liked my boots? It wasn't my boots that they were looking at when I caught them looking! They were trying to cover it up and not to well!! You guys are so easy. "
She has found out a long time ago that with a little attention from her, the guys will get things done when she needs it done.
And, she was right. I did like it! It is always fun and pretty arousing to watch her work.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:04 am

REALLY looking forward to her time with LM! Seems exciting that she may have found the right pace for him.

And holy smokes. I can only imagine the restraint on your part not to get "worked up" while these guys are basically drooling all over Miss Farmgirl. Hot stuff!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:59 pm

My only comment about LM is " Ugly is one thing - that stupid you cannot pay for"!!

Hope he has some very very good reasons to not want to hook up with the Farm girl.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 pm

About the middle of October on a Friday night LM sent her a few more texts and pics about his farm and stuff. We were just sitting around that evening, she watching NetFlix and me on OHW. His texts soon turned flirty and then sexual in the sense that wanted to see her and be with her. He said he would like for her to come over.
She is, of course, reading these texts to me and we are getting excited.
He wanted to know when. She told him, " Most any time will work, what are you thinking?" He asked, When will you be able to sneak away? She replied, " I have no need to sneak."
He came back with, Just what kind of arrangement do the two of you have?
She said, " I wanted to tell you in person but, you wouldn't let that happen. My husband gave me the gift of enjoying other men sexually when I find one I like. I'm looking for a FWB, no drama, no strings, just hot sex, and I would like for you to be that FWB."
He wanted to know what I (the husband) got out of it.
She said, " My husband loves seeing me be who I want to be and seeing me have pleasure. It's really pretty simple. We have a Great marriage and a fantastic sex life. I adore him. Do you want to be my FWB "
He then asked, When can you come?
She asked, " How long of a drive is it to your place? "
He sent back, It is about 70 minutes.
She sent, "Are you doing hay tomorrow? "
He, No, are you?
She sent, " No, I'm coming to see you, Give me your address for my GPS and tell me what time, morning or afternoon. "
She then got up came over and hugged me and said, " Kinda short notice but, I'm going to go fuck him before he backs out again. You ok with that? " She reached down to my dick and said, " I think you're very ok with that ! I love you so, thanks for giving me the gift to be who I've always wanted to be. "
I told her just how extraordinary she is and kissed her.

Her phone didn't chime with another text. He never sent the address and time, just shut up like all of the other times.

The next day she sent him a Very scathing text about his lack of character, lack of any normal manners, and questioning his manhood. Some of what she told him, " I'm a normal woman with normal feelings and emotions. I am not some toy that you can just take of the shelf when you want to and then replace on the shelf after you've diddled until you're satisfied! I could have been your wildest dream, but you decided to pass it by. "
Last edited by Her number1 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Yesterday, my son and I got up to wind up the season on deer in our area. As we were leaving, I told her I would try to get her some meat. We hunted till a little after noon and then headed home. When I got home, Farmgirl was on the phone talking loudly and happily with someone. I kept listening and trying to figure out who she was talking to. The conversation went on for a while and she would wink at me from time to time as she got more animated and frisky acting.
Finally she said, " I always like seeing you, bye. "
After she hung up, she said, " That was L., he's feeling a lot better! And, for the first time, when he said good bye, he said, I'll talk to you later, Baby. Also he's taken to hugging me more often in public. That old man has Farmgirl on the brain, he might be wanting to get me some meat too. "

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 am

LM just a flake I guess. Scared of maybe making things too serious? Maybe afraid of his own feelings?

Maybe L will get to open a wonderful gift this Christmas? Maybe give a stocking stuffer? And Miss Farmgirl will get have a white Christmas after all? :lol:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:47 am

Yes, she has written LM off as just a fake or flake. The guy had real potential we thought, but he has some kind if issues. No since wasting any more of our time on him is what we concluded. But, you have to look at the bright side of things with stuff like this. He did provide some real exciting times and revved her up in such a good way. I got all of the benefits!!

There are some more good things to tell about in Farmgirl's Adventures. She keeps surprising me!
Last night she asked, " Do they (OHW) like Farmgirl's escapades? "

D_Lited_HubWife,
She will really like your comments about L. when I read them to her this evening. She'll like your thinking!!

She did say yesterday that if deer season had lasted a little longer she was " looking forward to maybe being 'a little white tail' ".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Her number1 wrote:Yes, she has written LM off as just a fake or flake. The guy had real potential we thought, but he has some kind if issues. No since wasting any more of our time on him is what we concluded. But, you have to look at the bright side of things with stuff like this. He did provide some real exciting times and revved her up in such a good way. I got all of the benefits!!

There are some more good things to tell about in Farmgirl's Adventures. She keeps surprising me!

D_Lited_HubWife,
She will really like your comments about L. when I read them to her this evening. She'll like your thinking!!

She did say yesterday that if deer season had lasted a little longer she was " looking forward to maybe being 'a little white tail' ".
I think probably best to not waste time. And I hope she does have a really enjoyable Christmas!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Also, let Miss Farmgirl know that reading about her adventures is a bright spot in my day. :)

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:26 am

I know it's only been 1 DAY, but I miss hearing about Miss Farmgirl's adventures. :) :lol:

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:24 am

Yes, yes 'they' do.... :twisted:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Yes I greatly enjoy reading about all her adventures, so thank you both!

It's tha time of the year to wish you both and all other HW members and fellow perverts a very Happy Christmas and all the very best for the New Year.
Thank you all for the great reading we have all had.

Happy

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm

She has certainly enjoyed all of the comments and can't believe she is that exciting. I think she really knows it but, just likes to hear it. ;) :D

Along about the third week of October she was contacted by the same member of OHW that had contacted us while we were in Lexington. They began emailing back and forth for about a week. He wasn't really pushing her buttons, but it could be fair to say that she wasn't pushing his either. At any rate, it just died off. as most all know, that is just a part of this.

Another guy from OHW and I had PM'ed about her a little. He is closer to our area, maybe three hours away. But when you live in a rural area, everything is a drive. LOL
Then the first week of November we were headed to S.C. to pick up a piece of equipment. When I told her I had found a good deal that far, she said, "Road trip!" So , off we headed on a 5 day trip. The second day of the trip she got an email from him, a very good email. As in, after she read it to me, we both said , He sounds perfect.
He is a good bit younger than her. He is looking for a confident, dominant, mature woman and she is definitely liking the cougar angle. He is not looking to be "dominated" and that is not her thing. She is just naturally dominant, sure, and confident, very much liking to be in charge, being deferred to.
We both believe this could grow to be a great thing.

On the current front, L. called her today and asked if she would go squirrel hunting with him. She had to decline as we had 115 calves to work. Another of those pesky "things have to be done times". But, she did let him know how she enjoyed him thinking of her.

I'll try to post more but, with the holidays coming up it will be harder.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:35 pm

She knows that she is that exciting. :lol:

It's nice to see you two found someone that excites her. Hoping it ends up working out, and the cougar gets her prey.

I'm sure that is ALL that L had on his mind... Lol

And I think we all understand about holiday times. Will look forward to any time you can spare to write a little about the goings on of Farmgirls sexual conquests. :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:11 pm

She told me at lunch that she had run into L. at the Co-op while getting gas. He told her that he was really feeling good seeing her and regretted it, but he had to get to a job. She said he seems to be feeling better all the time.
I asked if she thought he would ask to fuck her again. She said, " If he does, I will. "

Her cub is hoping to make it up this way sometime after the holidays. She is very much looking forward to meeting him and spending time with him.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Her number1 wrote:She told me at lunch that she had run into L. at the Co-op while getting gas. He told her that he was really feeling good seeing her and regretted it, but he had to get to a job. She said he seems to be feeling better all the time.
I asked if she thought he would ask to fuck her again. She said, " If he does, I will. "

Her cub is hoping to make it up this way sometime after the holidays. She is very much looking forward to meeting him and spending time with him.
Love this. What a sexy cougar she is. I hope the holiday season opens up some opportunities for her to "open up". :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:33 am

Back to November, As we traveled to get the piece of equipment she and her cub kept emailing back and forth. She was really liking him and his responses. And, I had to agree, he was being just what she was looking for.
We got to the place to pick up the eq. and looked it over, it was better than we had hoped. She said, " This has been a perfect trip, your lathe looks better than you hoped and I might have a new cub by the sound of things."
They kept emailing the rest of the trip learning more about each other. She like calling him "cub" and he liked her doing so. All of this made for very great trip. So, things are looking up for Farmgirl the cougar!
She really likes "dirty talk", he said he had not done that much of it but, would love for her to teach him. So, she is enjoying having a young man to teach just what she wants and likes. By the time we got back home she was on cloud nine.

The next week end we headed out to a little north of St Louis on a quick trip to pick up another piece of equipment. It turned out to be an even better trip in that I learned a little more about this woman that I've been married to for 43 years. :D :D As her sexual creature takes over more and more, I get glimpses at times that I say, WOW that's something I didn't realize, Those times that kinda almost shock you in a good way.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:14 pm

This new cub still making consistent contact, and not flaking off? The situation definitely looks promising. I love the fact that she is still freeing parts of herself after all this time, and how much I look forward to my wife doing the same!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:09 pm

He is and has been consistent in contact with her and he is just what she was looking for. We hope it continues and moves forward, he seems like a great guy.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:41 am

Christmas was a great family time and a time we really enjoy. a time we like to enjoy giving and we like to reflect on the Gift that God gave us.
My son and I just got back from duck camp so things will return back to normal routine for us all. LOL

Back in the middle of November, Farmgirl and I had headed out on another road trip to pick up another metal lathe, this time just north of St. Louis. The guy I was dealing with was to bring it down to his deer camp in Missouri. This would save us a considerable drive to where he was from. It was to be just a day up, spend the night, and a day back trip.
On the trip Farmgirl and I talked quite a bit about her being a Hotwife and this hobby we both love. Her cub also emailed her on the trip. All of this making for a very enjoyable drive.
We talked about how we were going to a deer camp in another state not knowing any one there, only having taliked to the guy by text and by phone. Using the gps info provided by him we made it there a little after dark, went through the farm gate and drove up to the camp.
The camp turned out to be a near mansion that was a restored 1800's farm house used as a family and friens retreat doing double duty as a deer camp. LOL
Anyway when we arrived there were 10 guys there with one having a son with him and one having a daughter. The owner of the place took Farmgirl by the hand for a tour of the place. I thought to stay back and visit with the others but, another guy jumped up and said for me to come along so, a few others also went on the tour. Kinda of a missed opportunity I was thinking with this setting and all that Farmgirl and I had talked about on the drive. It was a great tour, the owner took special care to show Farmgirl into each bedroom. He would continue to take her hand or touch her arm. She would grin or wink at me each time.
Before long though, she had half of the guys following her along. No chance for anything real but, she was flirting and loving the attention. She was in her element and loving it!
After the big tour, we were fed a meal of fresh caught fish and good beer, then almost all went out side to help unload and reload the lathe. Farmgirl stayed inside accompanied by two of the guys, so happens it was the two she found most attractive.
She told me later, " One guy stayed with me was very much steeling glances at my ankle bracelet and he kinda whispered a comment to his buddy and nodded his head head in my direction. I took it as a perfect time to maybe heat things up for them, if I was reading them right. So, I crossed my legs and began to kinda play with the ankle bracelet while looking each of them in the eye and smiling. They would break eye contact and look away. Each time though, they would look back and I would repeat the play, recrossing my legs and play with my ankle bracelet. I don't know if they knew much about an ankle bracelet but, they sure couldn't stop looking."
I told her that I'm sure they a least got some of the message she was sending, unless they were really 'slow'. LOL

Skip back to the present:
L. called Farmgirl twice around Christmas, both times at supper time. He's getting bolder and more open with his calls. She thinks it's cute. The last time he called was just before my son and I left for duck camp. That night before we left, she said, " You need to do my toenails a nice shade of red, I want my feet to have that "come fuck me look". "
Last edited by Her number1 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:19 am

That sounds like a really really fun trip for the two of you!

Glad to have you back! :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:19 pm

After we got the lathe loaded into our truck from his we went back into the house. They continued to provide good fish, chips (homemade) and excellent dark stout beer. Farmgirl does not drink but, I like a good stout and they were generous with them, as in I had a few too many.
She , I could see, was having a great time with men gathered around her. At one point they asked if we had a place to stay as they could put us up for the night. I answered that Farmgirl had called ahead that morning to reserve the last room in the nearest town, so I thanked them. ( Talk about a missed opportunity ! I was not very clearheaded. )
We eventually said our goodbys and got in our truck to leave. Now, I knew she had been flirting and showing-off a little but, I didn't know just how much. As we headed out to the gate, she said, " Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall now that we've left. "
I asked , Why's that. She said, " I'm certain that three of them knew that I am a Hotwife and I would love to hear what they are telling the rest. "
By the short distance we got to the gate, I told her that she needed to drive as I had had too many stouts. As we swapped places I stumbled a little and she said , " I haven't seen you like this in years. " I said, Me too!
She drove and we continued to talk about the night and that is when she began to tell me about all of her flirting and slight exhibitionism and the sexual innuendos. This is where I learned something new about her, a mystery revealed.

Some time back, Mr1SexyGILFasked me a question about did farmgirl identify with the word 'slut'. I posed the question to her as I nor she really ever used the word at any time. Her answer then was, "It is not a word that ever really crosses my mind. Just not one I use or even thing about. Since I have to think about it, I find it a word beneath me to use."
Well to my surprise, as we were nearing the motel she said, " I kinda wished we had stayed. I'd like to be a slut. " Then she said, " Lets get you to bed, LOL, you're not going to be much good for me tonight but, you had better be in form to service me tomorrow. "

Since then, she has been referring to herself at times as a slut and wanting to be a slut. ;) There are always things to learn and revelations to unfold. :D

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:13 am

Very interesting update. :o

She is obviously becoming more cumfortable with her ever blossoming sexuality.

2018 should be quite a ride. Thanks for bringing us along.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

hereforthebeer
Trainable

Unread post by hereforthebeer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 am

I just found your thread and I read the whole thing this morning. I LOVE your relationship... even the ups and downs with the rocky start. How are things going with the preachers wife? Please continue to tell the story. I for one will comment each time you post if you would like that too. I usually don't comment on threads because it seems others don't want everyone's 2 cents added, but if you do then I am glad to pipe up.

:-)