A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:21 am

One of the things that really starts the day off right. :D

Her boyfriend calls every morning and some times I happen to be around to hear her answer. The giddy school girl comes alive in seconds!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:14 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:21 am
One of the things that really starts the day off right. :D

Her boyfriend calls every morning and some times I happen to be around to hear her answer. The giddy school girl comes alive in seconds!
My boyfriend texts me every morning and I suspect I have a similar reaction :) Glad to know our husbands enjoy the glow that happens as a result.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:05 pm

it's a fun feeling :)

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:07 am

Has Number 1 ever had the privilege of watching the change in your facial expression as Allen takes you from behind and transitions from Naughty to Greedy.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:21 pm

zoe wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:07 am
Has Number 1 ever had the privilege of watching the change in your facial expression as Allen takes you from behind and transitions from Naughty to Greedy.

No, I play alone.
I did come home yesterday and tell all about my romp with Allen.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:21 pm
zoe wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:07 am
No, I play alone.
I did come home yesterday and tell all about my romp with Allen.
Too bad.

I can see you on your knees with Allen buried inside you when he starts to rub your rosebud with his thumb triggering that delicious tingle in the hollow aside your mons as you thrust into him harder as you look into 1's eyes before burying your breast into the bed raising your ass into position. As Allen withdraws and presses himself into your ass you rise up into a “cat/cow” and take him fully, your mouth agape moaning lustfully and catching a quick glimpse of 1 before assuming your submissive position meeting each thrust until you both collapse as he empties himself deep inside you.

Merry Christmas number1, I have planted the seed

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:40 pm

zoe wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 am

Too bad.

I can see you on your knees with Allen buried inside you when he starts to rub your rosebud with his thumb triggering that delicious tingle in the hollow aside your mons as you thrust into him harder as you look into 1's eyes before burying your breast into the bed raising your ass into position. As Allen withdraws and presses himself into your ass you rise up into a “cat/cow” and take him fully, your mouth agape moaning lustfully and catching a quick glimpse of 1 before assuming your submissive position meeting each thrust until you both collapse as he empties himself deep inside you.

Merry Christmas number1, I have planted the seed

I quite resemble what you can see, aside from, looking into my Number1's eyes ;). The rest you have down very well :D.
You even prompted me to tell a little about Tuesday:

My boyfriend called wanting me, but we each only had a little bit of time. I told him to meet me at our extra house. As soon as he walked in I was already naked, waiting, kneeling in the center of the living room floor. I undid his pants, pushing them down to the floor.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:51 pm

Ok, I'm back, had to go to a board meeting.

After I pushed his pants down, I took his cock all the way in my mouth with the head on the back of my tongue. He put his hands on the back of my head and slowly pushed until his cock slid down my throat. I looked up at him as he started fucking me and I started rubbing my clit.
When he started speeding up I pulled off of him and turned around putting my head down and bottom up. I love when he mounts me like this :D, thrusting deep inside me!
The power over him is almost overwhelming, it's intoxicating. Just before he is ready to unload I tell him to take my bottom; perfect bliss!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:32 am

When I got home. my Number1 was looking up parts on the computer so I pulled off my leggings and told him feel naughty pussy. He moaned as he slipped his left finger into naughty pussy and then his right finger into my greedy bottom. Soon he was circling my clit with his left thumb and pumping my pussy and my little hole with his fingers.
I orgasmed very quickly and very hard, I had to hang on to him as I came, my legs were weak :D.

When I felt of him, his jeans were wet :whip: :D. Power over my boyfriend and my husband.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:21 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:32 am

When I felt of him, his jeans were wet :whip: :D. Power over my boyfriend and my husband.
I love it! It is amazing to have two men who think you are a sex goddess and are willing to do what it takes to please you.

Did poor HerNumber1 get his parts ordered eventually?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:35 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:21 pm

When she was done with me she said, " You can go back to what you were doing ." I asked, What.....What was I doing? She has a knack for messing with my head. :???:

tonasketcouple
Experienced

Unread post by tonasketcouple » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:47 pm

They have a knack for doing stuff like that. With cute little smile and a wink. You know your putty.

tonasketcouple
Experienced

Unread post by tonasketcouple » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:50 pm

They have a knack for doing stuff like that. With cute little smile and a wink. You know your putty.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:27 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:35 pm
Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:21 pm

When she was done with me she said, " You can go back to what you were doing ." I asked, What.....What was I doing? She has a knack for messing with my head. :???:
:)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:34 am

Things are coming together well today. Kids and grandkids are headed to Dallas at noon, so all of her cats will be accounted for. 😄
Allen took a day of vacation so he and Farmgirl can have from noon on together at the other house.
Three of us are very happy! 😊

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:53 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:34 am
Things are coming together well today. Kids and grandkids are headed to Dallas at noon, so all of her cats will be accounted for. 😄
Allen took a day of vacation so he and Farmgirl can have from noon on together at the other house.
Three of us are very happy! 😊
I'm jealous (in a good way) of Farmgirl's afternoon. What are you doing to keep busy? Do you have a signal for when it is safe to come back in the house?

It makes me think of when I was a kid and my Mom would turn the porch light on to let us know that we had to come home :)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:28 pm

Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:53 am
I'm jealous (in a good way) of Farmgirl's afternoon. What are you doing to keep busy? Do you have a signal for when it is safe to come back in the house?

It makes me think of when I was a kid and my Mom would turn the porch light on to let us know that we had to come home :)
Today I spent time working in my gunshop getting some customers ready for hunting season, but that doesn't keep me from imagining what she's doing and having done to her. ;) :D
When she plays in our home, if I'm around, I usually just stay in the gunshop or ranch shop. Lately, she's taken to using our other house, It was her childhood home, now empty. So, if they're there, I just go about whatever is needed. She prefers to play alone, I can understand why, so that's good by me! :D
This afternoon I had to go a county over and pick up some supplies, anytime we leave our drive, it takes us by the other house ( I need a name for that place ;) ), so you can bet your britches my mind was going as I drove by and back by later.

I get the porch light thing :lol:, when we were dating, but her parents wouldn't yet let her go out, I would lick her to orgasm on the couch in the 'formal' living room until she would see the porch light come on which meant it was time for me to leave.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:44 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:28 pm

Today I spent time working in my gunshop getting some customers ready for hunting season, but that doesn't keep me from imagining what she's doing and having done to her. ;) :D
When she plays in our home, if I'm around, I usually just stay in the gunshop or ranch shop. Lately, she's taken to using our other house, It was her childhood home, now empty. So, if they're there, I just go about whatever is needed. She prefers to play alone, I can understand why, so that's good by me! :D
This afternoon I had to go a county over and pick up some supplies, anytime we leave our drive, it takes us by the other house ( I need a name for that place ;) ), so you can bet your britches my mind was going as I drove by and back by later.

I get the porch light thing :lol:, when we were dating, but her parents wouldn't yet let her go out, I would lick her to orgasm on the couch in the 'formal' living room until she would see the porch light come on which meant it was time for me to leave.
I forgot about your second house. That makes hot wifing so much more convenient :)

I hope Farmgirl won't mind me flirting just a little, but the fact that you work in a gun shop is kind of hot 🔥. I've never owned or fired a gun, but I do kind of find them interesting. I had a (very platonic) friend in university who was an avid hunter. He preferred bow hunting to guns, but did both. He talked about taking me with him sometime, but it never happened. I'm not sure how I'd do watching Bambi die, but I also am a meat eater and think there is something to be said about seeing and acknowledging where your food comes from. All of which is to say, I'd enjoy coming to your shop and having you teach me about guns :)

Oh, and your porch light story has me thinking about my early days with Adventurer and making out after my parents went to bed. Thank you for that.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:06 am

Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:44 pm

I forgot about your second house. That makes hot wifing so much more convenient :)

I hope Farmgirl won't mind me flirting just a little, but the fact that you work in a gun shop is kind of hot 🔥. I've never owned or fired a gun, but I do kind of find them interesting. I had a (very platonic) friend in university who was an avid hunter. He preferred bow hunting to guns, but did both. He talked about taking me with him sometime, but it never happened. I'm not sure how I'd do watching Bambi die, but I also am a meat eater and think there is something to be said about seeing and acknowledging where your food comes from. All of which is to say, I'd enjoy coming to your shop and having you teach me about guns :)

Oh, and your porch light story has me thinking about my early days with Adventurer and making out after my parents went to bed. Thank you for that.

If every woman who said she didn't know how to flirt could just read your post, they would see how easy it is and how erotic it can be with simple words. :D :whip:
There is so much we could cover, or discover in my shop.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:21 am

When Framgirl returned home yesterday evening, I met her as she came through the door, taking her in my arms. She kissed me deeply and said, " I just licked his dick clean for the second time today " as she did her cat grin.
How'd you taste, I asked. "Pretty good :D ", she replied....." How do we taste? ". Pretty good, just like you said, I laughed. She then told me she wanted me to take her out to eat while she was full of her boyfriend's semen. " Just think," she said, " They're just swimming around looking for a home ".

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:06 am

If every woman who said she didn't know how to flirt could just read your post, they would see how easy it is and how erotic it can be with simple words. :D :whip:
And maybe after you've shown me the length of your rifle and the caliber of your pistol, you could take me out on the ranch and teach me how to shoot. Having you help me with my grip, showing me how to line up my shot, and helping to brace me for the recoil....not to mention the rewards for when I prove to be a good shot...I had best stop here before Farmgirl unfriends me ;)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:15 pm

Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:00 pm
Her number1 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:06 am

And maybe after you've shown me the length of your rifle and the caliber of your pistol, you could take me out on the ranch and teach me how to shoot. Having you help me with my grip, showing me how to line up my shot, and helping to brace me for the recoil....not to mention the rewards for when I prove to be a good shot...I had best stop here before Farmgirl unfriends me ;)

I would take plenty of time with you to cover the fundamentals; ProperAlignment..... Breath control..... enhancing control of triggers..... and natural alignment..... and then move to........ positions, so you would enjoy riding out the recoil in each.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:20 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:15 pm

I would take plenty of time with you to cover the fundamentals; ProperAlignment..... Breath control..... enhancing control of triggers..... and natural alignment..... and then move to........ positions, so you would enjoy riding out the recoil in each.
Hmmm...it strikes me that you are pretty good at the flirting as well :)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:16 am

A nice rainy day and I'm bidding for bulls at an online sale. Farmgirl just came by kissing me and said, " I'm heading to my fucking shack :D :whip: ".

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:40 am

She came back a bit ago, I told her I had bought one bull so far. She said, " I've had one in three holes :D ".