A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 am
I just rhru all the 113 pages of the thread and my hats (cap?) off to y'all - Farm Girl, Her Number one and her boy friend(s). Your descriptions of your time with Allen is just WoW...
Many HWs like LFA, mrs_reese are correct - Farm Girl is definitely an inspiration to many wannabe HWs and her number one to many of the potential HW supportive husbands. :D

Thank you, I'm humbled by your comments.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:22 pm

Yesterday morning I had some appointments and meetings in town. When I got back near noon and headed to the bathroom I saw that the bed I had made that morning was a total mess!
As I stood there taking in the scene, Farmgirl appeared in the doorway. She had on black leggings, black ballet flats, and a thin white button-up shirt. Her pink nipples clearly pointed and aroused. She was wearing her cat grin and her eyes were sparkling.
I looked from her to the bed and back. She smiled and said, " He fucked me right there.....he fucked me all morning right there ", then she bit her lower lip.
I welled with love, adulation, and arousal. As she continued to hold her lower lip in her teeth, she pointed to the floor near the bed. I looked at the floor, seeing nothing there. I know I must have looked puzzled as she said, " Where does a good cuckold belong "? I dropped to my knees in front of her, she placed her hands on my shoulders and told me, " Remove my leggings ".
I reached for the waistband, lowering her leggings and sliding them down and off her feet. She stepped ahead and placed her slit at my face, spreading her legs slightly. " Lick me clean ", she said, " Get all of Allen's cum out of your wife's pussy, Allen's pussy now ".
Her entire region, mound, lips, thighs, were covered in thick slick white semen. The semen of her boyfriend. She pushed ahead, smearing herself over my face. I extended my tongue into her gaped pussy as far as I could, she pulled me into her, riding my face as a thick large dollop of his cum landed on my tongue.
I swallowed and lapped until she was pristine. She bent down and kissed me before she lay back on the edge of the bed putting her feet on my shoulders.
" Now, be my proper cuckold and jack off while you stare mesmerized at the pussy that now belongs to Allen ". I stared, taking my hard dick, so hard it hurt, and stroked faster and faster. She slowly circled her clit with two fingers and occasionally dipped them into her slit and hole and back to her clit. My breathing and pulse were in overdrive as she said, " Can you see where he was , baby, can you see how he stretched me.....can you see why it's his now? "
I panted, jerked, and roared as I dumped my load onto the floor.
As I slumped to the floor, totally spent, She said, " I love you, and I love Allen ".

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:55 pm

Wow - such an erotic update - such a wonderful thruple

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:51 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:22 pm
Yesterday morning I had some appointments and meetings in town. When I got back near noon and headed to the bathroom I saw that the bed I had made that morning was a total mess!
As I stood there taking in the scene, Farmgirl appeared in the doorway. She had on black leggings, black ballet flats, and a thin white button-up shirt. Her pink nipples clearly pointed and aroused. She was wearing her cat grin and her eyes were sparkling.
I looked from her to the bed and back. She smiled and said, " He fucked me right there.....he fucked me all morning right there ", then she bit her lower lip.
I welled with love, adulation, and arousal. As she continued to hold her lower lip in her teeth, she pointed to the floor near the bed. I looked at the floor, seeing nothing there. I know I must have looked puzzled as she said, " Where does a good cuckold belong "? I dropped to my knees in front of her, she placed her hands on my shoulders and told me, " Remove my leggings ".
I reached for the waistband, lowering her leggings and sliding them down and off her feet. She stepped ahead and placed her slit at my face, spreading her legs slightly. " Lick me clean ", she said, " Get all of Allen's cum out of your wife's pussy, Allen's pussy now ".
Her entire region, mound, lips, thighs, were covered in thick slick white semen. The semen of her boyfriend. She pushed ahead, smearing herself over my face. I extended my tongue into her gaped pussy as far as I could, she pulled me into her, riding my face as a thick large dollop of his cum landed on my tongue.
I swallowed and lapped until she was pristine. She bent down and kissed me before she lay back on the edge of the bed putting her feet on my shoulders.
" Now, be my proper cuckold and jack off while you stare mesmerized at the pussy that now belongs to Allen ". I stared, taking my hard dick, so hard it hurt, and stroked faster and faster. She slowly circled her clit with two fingers and occasionally dipped them into her slit and hole and back to her clit. My breathing and pulse were in overdrive as she said, " Can you see where he was , baby, can you see how he stretched me.....can you see why it's his now? "
As I slumped to the floor, totally spent, She said, " I love you, and I love Allen ".
Thank you for this wonderful post. Once again Farmgirl has given me excellent ideas for improving my cuckolding skills. In fact, I may plagiarize a bit in the near future :)

and thanks for your great write-up too. I always enjoy the details you share. It is very inpsiring ;)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:44 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:51 am

Thank you for this wonderful post. Once again Farmgirl has given me excellent ideas for improving my cuckolding skills. In fact, I may plagiarize a bit in the near future :)

and thanks for your great write-up too. I always enjoy the details you share. It is very inpsiring ;)
Farmgirl and LFA colludiing could make for some very interesting adventures - Adventurer better watch out :lol:

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:15 pm

I'm happy to have inspired you with my write-up. :D
Farmgirl and I are more than happy for you to appropriate any ideas we have, we've borrowed a few from you and Adventurer along the way. ;)

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:06 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:44 am

Farmgirl and LFA colludiing could make for some very interesting adventures - Adventurer better watch out :lol:
Farmgirl and LFA colluding? Say it ain’t so. The world is just not ready for such a dynamic duo. Our heads would explode!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:59 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:15 pm

Farmgirl and I are more than happy for you to appropriate any ideas we have, we've borrowed a few from you and Adventurer along the way. ;)
We happen to be on vacation now (it is spring break in Ontario). Vacation sex is one of my favorites, so I will see what I can do to channel my inner Farmgirl :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:01 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:06 am

Farmgirl and LFA colluding? Say it ain’t so. The world is just not ready for such a dynamic duo. Our heads would explode!
Which heads?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:02 am

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:01 am
Gulfcpl wrote:

Which heads?
Toche' LFA :lol: well put

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:23 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:22 pm
So hot. So hot! Gotta have my hotwife read this. I love cleaning her. Thanks for sharing.

SKhw68
Prepubescent

Unread post by SKhw68 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:18 am

Such a good update. Farmgirl and Her Number1 always seems to add some good advice.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:54 pm

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:01 am
Gulfcpl wrote:

Which heads?
Yes. Hehe

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:21 am

Such a sexy update by 2 amazing people! I am not sure getting LFA together with you, I am not sure we could handle the aftershocks! But it would be a hell of a ride!

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:03 am

Her number1 wrote:

Thank you for inspiring LFA. I was a very happy beneficiary of that inspiration!
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:41 am

Adventurer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:03 am
Her number1 wrote:

Thank you for inspiring LFA. I was a very happy beneficiary of that inspiration!

That's what friends are for! :D
Now, let's hear the details!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:36 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:41 am

That's what friends are for! :D
Now, let's hear the details!!
I added a few in our thread :cool:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:33 am

I bought some new black bulls today!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:28 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:33 am
That sounds exciting Farmgirl :D It can be interpreted in so many different ways :mrgreen:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:13 am

Farmgirl wrote:
I'm curious who you bought them from and how you negotiated the price. Something tells me you got a very good deal :whip:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:19 pm

Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:13 am
Farmgirl wrote:
I'm curious who you bought them from and how you negotiated the price. Something tells me you got a very good deal :whip:
:D ;)

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:22 pm

I would say Farmgirl probably had them by the balls!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:48 am

There is one thing that I’m sure of, Farmgirl knows what she’s doing whether it’s buying herd bulls, managing a ranch, or having sex with some lucky man! ;)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:00 pm

D+D wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:48 am
There is one thing that I’m sure of, Farmgirl knows what she’s doing whether it’s buying herd bulls, managing a ranch, or having sex with some lucky man! ;)

Thank you :D!!

BTW, Today was a good day for fucking another man :whip:!

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:15 am

Shameless tease don’t you think