A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:49 am

Well things fell through with C.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:07 pm

What happened this morning despite well laid plans, regular life got in the way. Friday is C's normal day off but he got called in to work as they were short handed.
Farmgirl did rub it in a little by telling him what she was wearing, cotton dress with new black come fuck me pumps. That and jewelry is all she had on. :D And, she told him some things she wanted to teach him.
Let's just say that he wants to set up another date soon!

I hunted most of the day, not getting back home until near 5:00. By then she had gone to ted hay; we rent a field at L's. It was on my mind that her and L could hook up but, since I didn't get a text from her I ruled that out.
She got home near 6:00 with a grin from ear to ear! She told me details about what went wrong with C and then she told me, " While I was tedding, L came home and saw that it was me doing the tedding. He called me to meet him at his shop so, I went to his shop and he molested me! :lol: "
I told her that I had wondered if he would see her there and if he did, would he try to have her. It would kinda make up for missing C.
She said, " He wooled me around some more and, played with my 'pretty titties'. He said, 'It has been too long since I've talked to you.' I told him it had only been since yesterday, I swear he wants to me everyday. "
Then she got that sexy turned on look and said, " Somebody came by today and gave you 60.00 and gave me two kisses. She wanted me to guess but, I was at a loss. I know of a couple people that owe me about that much for some repair work but, wasn't sure. She then told me, " LM, he paid for his part and kissed me. "
I asked, Were they real kisses? She replied, " Yes, two real kisses and, he felt me up a little, playing with my pretty titties. " I noticed that she had on a scoop neck light weight shirt and her nipples were showing through. I said, And, you weren't wearing a bra. ;)
She said, " You know I don't often wear a bra and, you like it. " Yes, I told her and I'm sure LM liked it too. She said, " He texted me after he left that he thought I had very pretty titties. "
So, two of her guys call them that. :)
She then told me, " He said he wants to play. I told him that I am ready when he is, just let me know. He said he still doesn't want you to know so, I'll tell him that you don't know. " I told her that I was kinda tired, mentally, from the 'high' of her playing with C and then the 'down' of it not happening. She said, " I was for a little bit and then I texted LM that you had his part ready. I texted him that I was home with no men and no kids. " " He asked if he could come on out. So, I told him, Yes. My day just got better and then later I saw L while tedding and it kept getting better. "
I said, you did wind up having a good day, missed a date with one but, wound up playing with two. She replied, " Yep, and didn't even leave my neighborhood! "

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:25 am

Farmgirl is the epitome of a sexy hotwife! I really enjoy reading about her adventures.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:09 am

Her number1 wrote:What happened this morning despite well laid plans, regular life got in the way. Friday is C's normal day off but he got called in to work as they were short handed.
Farmgirl did rub it in a little by telling him what she was wearing, cotton dress with new black come fuck me pumps. That and jewelry is all she had on. :D And, she told him some things she wanted to teach him.

I hunted most of the day, not getting back home until near 5:00. By then she had gone to ted hay; we rent a field at L's. It was on my mind that her and L could hook up but, since I didn't get a text from her I ruled that out.
She got home near 6:00 with a grin from ear to ear! She told me details about what went wrong with C and then she told me, " While I was tedding, L came home and saw that it was me doing the tedding. He called me to meet him at his shop so, I went to his shop and he molested me! :lol: "
I told her that I had wondered if he would see her there and if he did, would he try to have her. It would kinda make up for missing C.
She said, " He wooled me around some more and, played with my 'pretty titties'. He said, 'It has been too long since I've talked to you.' I told him it had only been since yesterday, I swear he wants to me everyday. "
Then she got that sexy turned on look and said, " Somebody came by today and gave you 60.00 and gave me two kisses. She wanted me to guess but, I was at a loss. I know of a couple people that owe me about that much for some repair work but, wasn't sure. She then told me, " LM, he paid for his part and kissed me. "
I asked, Were they real kisses? She replied, " Yes, two real kisses and, he felt me up a little, playing with my pretty titties. " I noticed that she had on a scoop neck light weight shirt and her nipples were showing through. I said, And, you weren't wearing a bra. ;)
She said, " You know I don't often wear a bra and, you like it. " Yes, I told her and I'm sure LM liked it too. She said, " He texted me after he left that he thought I had very pretty titties. "
She then told me, " He said he wants to play. I told him that I am ready when he is, just let me know. He said he still doesn't want you to know so, I'll tell him that you don't know. " I told her that I was kinda tired, mentally, from the 'high' of her playing with C and then the 'down' of it not happening. She said, " I was for a little bit and then I texted LM that you had his part ready. I texted him that I was home with no men and no kids. " " He asked if he could come on out. So, I told him, Yes. My day just got better and then later I saw L while tedding and it kept getting better. "
I said, you did wind up having a good day, missed a date with one but, wound up playing with two. She replied, " Yep, and didn't even leave my neighborhood! "
I need to take a lesson on scheduling from Farmgirl!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:29 am

Sitting here in the woods, just got a text from Farmgirl at 9:57, " I'm going to make the old happy, he just called. "
I texted back, It makes you happy too.
She replied, " Yes it does! I'm here so, I'll talk to you later. "

He's getting his whitetail again this week. Or as @2inUPMichigan said he's giving her a whitetail.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:18 am

Another text, " I'm a cream filled wooled ragdoll.

Second one, " I'm such a slut!!!! :D :D :D :D "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Here's a little more about yesterday:

As I was sitting on my stand in the woods at 9:57,I got a text from Farmgirl, " Well I'm going to make the old man happy. He called this morning and asked if I was available. "
I replied, I think this all makes you happy too. She, " It does. "
Me, You might as well admit you like fucking him and being his call girl.
She, " I like the power it gives me! "
Me, You're still his call girl. :lol:
She, " Yes, I am. I should get paid. :D Well, I'm here. Talk to you in a little while. "

Then at 10:56 she texted, " Well, I'm a cream filled wooled ragdoll. " I told her, I would love to see the cream filled naughty pussy. Then she asked about my hunting. I told her, I was still picturing naughty pussy!
Then, a little later she sent, " I'm such a slut!!!! :D :D :D :D "

I got home later that afternoon and we visit a little and laughed about her being L's call girl. She said, " I awoke a sleeping giant. " I asked, How many times is L going to have you next week?
She laughed and said, " I don't know, I'm afraid to ask! "
That evening she said, " I want you tonight! "
As bedtime approached, I thought to my self, I have to see what naughty pussy looks like. When I groom her, I always lay her pillow across the bed with a towel for her lay on ( She tends to get wet). She saw the pillow and towel and hopped up on the bed spreading her legs and asked, " What, you just groomed me the other day. " I told her, I just had to see naughty pussy. She laughed and said, " You have to see naughty pussy! " Yes, I replied, I have to look at her and, we were both laughing. LOL
I looked intently at her prize and told her, I just can't help it! She said, " Baby, you ain't right but, don't change! " As I looked at her prize, I got the desire to lick it. Now, she is not one to really enjoy being licked very much, she says it feels good but, doesn't do much for her. She's always been that way but, I do lick her for my own benefit. :)
As I began to lick her, she began to respond way more that usual and got very wet. Soon she was saying, " Baby, that feels so good " and squeezing her thighs against my face. I continued on for quite some time (wondering if my tongue was going to last! :lol: ) and, she began to arch her back up off the bed and making her gasping sounds. I knew I had won! She quickly was lost in a strong, long orgasm, or maybe it was continuous orgasms. I continued and she continued until she was trembling and, then she brought her knees up closing her legs, leaving her prize exposed up hiding her clit. I started long, slow, broad, licks from her bottom up until she slowed down and exhales deeply and slowly.
She then said, " Get up her so I can suck your dick. " I got up on the bed and she took me completely into her mouth. She would lift her head now and then to say things to me, " L fucked me so good. " , " His dick was so good, baby. " , " He fucked me like a ragdoll. "
She brought me so close to filling her throat three times, finally throwing her leg over me and riding me cowgirl. She was so expressive and hot, telling me, " Fill up naughty pussy, make her your's again. You're so close, baby; fill her!, fill her!. "
I exploded inside her!

This morning she showed me a thumb print bruise on her right tittie, She said, " I'm going to have to tell him to slow down a little. He might fuck the stuffing out of me. LOL "
When we got to church, her best friend said, You sure are beaming today! As her friend turned around, I leaned over and said, You have afterglow. Farmgirl grinned and replied, " Afterglow times two. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Her number1 wrote:What happened this morning despite well laid plans, regular life got in the way. Friday is C's normal day off but he got called in to work as they were short handed.

I need to take a lesson on scheduling from Farmgirl!
Farmgirl loved your comment and said, " You just learn to schedule LOL, I was up at 5:00 to get my men out hunting so, I could get my guys in! LOL "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:17 pm

We ( Farmgirl, my son, and myself, along with DIL on the phone) were sitting around this morning kinda discussing our schedule for the week. The farm vendor we buy most of our supplies through is having their annual customer appreciation day this Thursday. DIL had called to see what time she needed to take off work for us all to go. This is something we all go to each year.
Farmgirl said, " Why don't you (DIL) take off before noon and the three of ya'll go and I'll stay here and pick up the kids from school so ya'll don't have to hurry back." As she said this, she cut her eyes over to me and grinned.
I knew what she was thinking and, a few minutes later when we were outside by ourselves she said, " I'll have plenty of time Thursday after ya'll leave to have one of my three guys before I have to get the kids. Now I'll just have to see which one of the three wants me. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Farmgirl is headed over to L's tomorrow afternoon to give him his Thanksgiving dessert. I walked in the house earlier and she was on the phone with him, she looked up at me, grinned, and winked. That's the kind of stuff that never gets old. :D
He told her that he would like to have her a few times between now and Tuesday.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:52 am

Last night while I was fucking Farmgirl long and slow after her orgasm, she grinned and told me, " I'm L's fucktoy ". I said, Yes you are, he cares for you but, you are his fucktoy, And, you like it!
She replied excitedly, " I do like it! I like being his fucktoy. " Then she asked, " Are you going to clean me tomorrow night? " I said, Do you like that? " Yes!! I love it!! " came her enthusiastic reply.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:48 pm

We just got home from Tractor supply at 3:00 and she called L to tell him she would be over at 4:30. He said, When do I need to take my pill? She replied, " Right now! ". To which he responded, I'm on it! I'm on i! :lol:
Then she told me, " I'm going to take a powerrrr nap ". I asked if she really needed a power nap. ;) She quickly replied, " I'm going to fuck him down ! "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:41 pm

She just headed out the door here at 4:15. She came in the living room wearing a dark gray THIN top, threw open her jacket and said, " How do you like this look?! I looked and could very plainly see her small erect nipples. I reached and cupped her breasts thinking, another man is going to enjoy this same view.
She kissed me sensuously and said, " I'm going to make his day, see you later, baby. " And, out the door she headed.
Then the door opened, she stuck her head in and said, " It never fails to amaze me that I just told you, I'll see you later, when we both know I'm going o fuck another man. That's one of the things I love about this, it just never gets old and is still amazing! "
I told her that I understand but, at the same time, don't understand it either but, it is making me hard. :D
I'm sure many of you have the same kind of shared thoughts. You do it and it's normal for you but, still surreal at the same time. I think, for us, and maybe for some of you, that idea of it being normal but, still not "normal" keeps it always fresh and ever exciting.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:59 am

Her number1 wrote:She just headed out the door here at 4:15. She came in the living room wearing a dark gray THIN top, threw open her jacket and said, " How do you like this look?! I looked and could very plainly see her small erect nipples. I reached and cupped her breasts thinking, another man is going to enjoy this same view.
She kissed me sensuously and said, " I'm going to make his day, see you later, baby. " And, out the door she headed.
Then the door opened, she stuck her head in and said, " It never fails to amaze me that I just told you, I'll see you later, when we both know I'm going o fuck another man. That's one of the things I love about this, it just never gets old and is still amazing! "

I told her that I understand but, at the same time, don't understand it either but, it is making me hard. :D Yeah, that :up:

I'm sure many of you have the same kind of shared thoughts. You do it and it's normal for you but, still surreal at the same time. I think, for us, and maybe for some of you, that idea of it being normal but, still not "normal" keeps it always fresh and ever exciting.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Update on yesterday:
She drove back up the drive at 5:40 as I was sitting at the computer starting a little book keeping. I got up and met her at the door, She was beaming! As I opened the door she said, " I left him exhausted and smiling! " She was grinning so much and definitely had afterglow!
Then she said, " I leave one man smiling and return to my husband smiling, this is the life! " I held her and kissed her remembering that she'll want to be cleaned. She finished our embrace and said, " Grab your jacket, I want you to take me out for tacos. " So, we headed out to town, all the while me waiting to hear about her adventure. I asked a few questions but, she just grinned and continued beaming.
We got to the restaurant, seated in a booth across from each other. And, she asked, still with that grin, " Are you hard, baby? " I answered, Yes, and I have been for a while.
She looked me in the eyes and said, " I fucked him so good, baby. He's getting more comfortable around me and beginning to "talk". He said, 'I want to fuck you. I knew you were hot but, I still don't think I know just how hot you really are.' Then he led me to the couch and I stripped off my clothes. I lay back, spreading my legs so he could see his prize. He mounted me and he fucked your wife, baby. "
Just then our waitress came over and said, You two look so happy! Farmgirl replied, " My husband takes very good care of me. "
After our waitress took our order and left, Farmgirl continued on, " He's getting better about giving me what I want and it's so handy with him just down the road. He's really liking the idea of me getting a cabin on the river, he said he just wants a key. This is going to be fun! "

We had a good meal and headed home, her reminding me of my task. ;) We got home and ready for some fun. She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs so I could see her prize. I looked knowing this is the position in which she fucked him. I knelt and continued staring at her prize, mesmerized. She said, " It needs cleaning, baby. "
I licked her as she writhed, pulling my face into her. I took her to the brink several times but, would pause or change up just before she could climax. Finally, she said, " Get up behind me and fuck me. I need a dick, fuck me like a bitch in heat. "
I got behind her and mounted her. As her orgasm was beginning to build, she said, " I need you to fuck me in the ass this week. " I placed my thumb against her rosebud and pushed it easily in. she began to squirm and buck against me. She then gasped, " I need more ". I pushed my thumb in as far as it would go and increased the pace of my dick. She said, " No, I need my ass fucked!! ".
I pulled out of her prize and directed my dick to her anal wishes. Her ass was ready and hungry, I slid in fully in one stroke. As I bottomed, she made a low animalistic growl and said, " Fuck me!! "
I fucked her delicious ass until she had a massive orgasm, pausing then while she recovered. Then she began bucking back against me, I picked up the pace meeting her tempo until I could take no more, finishing inside her perfect little ass.
This morning when I got up, I was so sore in my lower abdomen. I told her I think I pulled something fucking her! She replied laughing, " I fucked two men down yesterday ".

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:01 am

Her number1 wrote:Hello to all. My wife is 60 and I 61. We started playing when she was 37. As time went on her dominant side grew and we began having a full female led marriage ( Not that I objected ). Slowly she wanted me to stop playing and to concentrate on her, so after several years we evolved into a dominant hotwife marriage. She says her hobby is fucking other men and I have enjoyed her hobby almost as much as she has. I am very alpha with all but her and her biggest thrill is dominating alpha males. She really likes to control and teach younger ones the last few years. She sees herself as helping younger men to learn to put the woman's pleasure first, making better husbands.
Just wanted to say Hi and give a condensed story of us.
Very hot. Your story is pretty much like ours, although mine isn't exactly dominant, just confidently assertive. My wife also liked teaching three young guys, but that was two and four years back. The first was fucking her for three years, although she also saw other men at that time. She likes her hobby too, as do I. She will soon be 32 and has wondered at times how many years she would be interested in continuing this. I'll tell her your ages and how long you two have been at it. That's great.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:33 am

Farmgirl went to check some heifers a bit ago. She just texted, " L caught me over here checking the heifers. He said I'm making his dick slobber and run down his leg! "

I told her, Now she's doing the same to me. :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Well, our son and I are heading out at 6:45 in the morning to do a presentation a few counties over.
Farmgirl is doing her own 'presentation' at L's about about 9:00 in the morning. :D When L ran into her earlier while she was checking heifers, she took him to the barn. She grinned and said, " His hands just seemed to roam all over, exploring. He kept asking when he could fuck me. I told him, in the morning we'd have plenty of time. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:56 am

About 6:45 yesterday morning my son and I got on the road. At 7:07 we met C on the road so, I texted Farmgirl in case she wanted to check on him. ;)
She responded, " Yeah, he's heading out on the road again but, I'll see if I can mess with him. "
We got to the show and were getting ready for our presentation when I got a text from her at 9:40, " Headed to L's. Don't let your dick start slobbering. LOL ". Then just after we finished the presentation, I got another text, " Well I have been wooled around like a ragdoll. I'm a cream filled tart! " I responded with, I love cream filled tarts!!! They're my favorite. :D ".
She came back with a huge 'smiley'.
Just at that time, A good friend came up to me and asked, Where's (Farmgirl)? I said, She had something she wanted to take care of. He said, She's not at home working while ya'll are here, is she? I told him, It's one of those things she really likes doing; she says 'it's always hard when you start but then it's fun and then not hard at all'. I went ahead with, She just texted and said she had already finished and picked me up a cream filled treat for when I get home.
He said, I can't eat things like that as often as I like, not like I want to anyway, you know it packs on the pounds anymore LOL. I said, Yeah, I know. I don't get things like that everyday either.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:13 am

:mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :twisted: :lol: :shock:

That is too good! I bet you had a good laugh with Farmgirl when you shared that story about your friend!
Thanks for the giggle :up:

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:36 pm

That is a really funny story. I’m sure Farmgirl really enjoyed hearing about your exchange. Too fun. Love following you guys.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:58 pm

I am missing your updates, and can not believe that there may have been some 're-gifting' by farmgirl!

How did Christmas go - and Happy New ear!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:46 am

With the exception of no orgasms for you, your wife and marriage is incredible. I would love that slightly modified form of your marriage for us.

Thanks for you very hot and fun posts. I am a huge fan!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:11 am

sdbuffalo wrote:I am missing your updates, and can not believe that there may have been some 're-gifting' by farmgirl!

How did Christmas go - and Happy New ear!
Thanks for checking in on us! And thanks for the holiday wishes, we return the same to all of you.
I hate to use the excuse that life gets in the way but, you know sometimes it just does ;) . December was one of those work busy vs play busy months. We worked late on the ranch quite a few nights leaving us with a lack of sleep and thus energy. Colds for most of the family, holiday visitors staying late, etc. and that leaves me with not much fun to tell. LOL
It seemed like every time Farmgirl had time to play, her guys were busy with the same things as us. Some times you just can't win. ;) LOL

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:20 am

funcpl477 wrote:With the exception of no orgasms for you, your wife and marriage is incredible. I would love that slightly modified form of your marriage for us.

Thanks for you very hot and fun posts. I am a huge fan!
The lack of orgasms for me isn't that big of a deal and, is in many ways better!
In my learning to control my orgasms, I also learned to have stamina to go as long as She/I want. Along with the stronger form of mental orgasms I now have rather than the physical ones, it is a win for both of us. Just a different way of doing things :lol: .

Thanks for your kind words!

I do have a good update that I will try to post this evening. Just a teaser, She spent some time with L while I was at duck camp for three days!!