A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:57 am

I like the way your wife talks about you servicing her, and how great you are at getting her off; yet she apparently gets a bit on the side. I have the impression that she doesn't always (or ever?) tell you when she is going to be with another man, or that she has been with other men. Does she just tease you, like saying she is going to be busy while you are gone on your hunting trip; or does she ever give you a "blow-by-blow" description of her activities with other men?

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 am

Her number1 wrote:An acquaintance told me yesterday about an appreciation dinner coming up in a week and we were invited. I told my wife a about it, of course.
Today he called and asked if I told her. Yes I said. We would probably be there.
Then he said "if you can't get away, I'd like to take her as my date."
I said she'd probably like that.

Does the comment from your aquaintance that he would like to take your wife as his date indicate that people know or suspect your wife is a hotwife?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:18 am

isinlarsa wrote:I like the way your wife talks about you servicing her, and how great you are at getting her off; yet she apparently gets a bit on the side. I have the impression that she doesn't always (or ever?) tell you when she is going to be with another man, or that she has been with other men. Does she just tease you, like saying she is going to be busy while you are gone on your hunting trip; or does she ever give you a "blow-by-blow" description of her activities with other men?
Thanks for the questions and for the compliment.
She does like a little on the side. Once a month to once every two months is probably average but, you know how that can slide to one end or the other. Spring and fall is easier with life and work on the ranch.
Normally she tells me when she has something 'planned' but, often time it is not really planned. She tends to drop plenty of hints and teasingly lets me know things are on her mind or getting close. Sometimes a coffee or a regular meeting turns to heavy flirtation and escalates. She loves "the hunt, the chase, baiting and setting the trap" as she calls it. Sometimes that is not a set time or date. Other times she will tell me I need to fill in to take care of her work. ( She manages our ranch along with doing a great deal of the work).
Often, she will dribble out the details over days or weeks, feeding me little pieces. Other times I get a full plate but, even then it is not a 'blow by blow, minute by minute". She unfolds her adventures with other men and the teasing, flirting so as to keep me aroused the whole time. Some guys talk of 'reclaiming' sex and how it is intense for days after their wife has had another man. The way my wife does it, the intensity never goes down for us. I'm not saying it is for everyone but it works very well for us. My wife believes doing it this way keeps me wanting her to want and enjoy other men. I would say that she is right, as I never have angst. It is just a constant thrill on a loving journey.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:38 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Her number1 wrote:An acquaintance told me yesterday about an appreciation dinner coming up in a week and we were invited. I told my wife a about it, of course.
Today he called and asked if I told her. Yes I said. We would probably be there.

Does the comment from your aquaintance that he would like to take your wife as his date indicate that people know or suspect your wife is a hotwife?
We don't really believe that people know. Suspect maybe, you just never know.
My wife loves to flirt and does not hide it, she revels in it.
I think he may have been just kinda lightly feeling things out so, I lightly gave him an answer. She thought it was 'cute'.
On that matter, we did go to the dinner. He called her the morning of and casually chatted a little, finally telling her he would not be able to make it as he had been called to another appointment work related. I guess he just couldn't resist following up a little, just in case.
We were seated at a table with another couple and a man whose wife could not attend. She right away started flirting with the 'single' guy. It was real erotic and intense watching her escalate the flirting. He would glance at me and at times blush and look a little look nervous but, he just couldn't resist her conversation.
The original acquaintance kinda missed out. ;)

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:19 am

Her number1 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

We don't really believe that people know. Suspect maybe, you just never know.
My wife loves to flirt and does not hide it, she revels in it.
I think he may have been just kinda lightly feeling things out so, I lightly gave him an answer. She thought it was 'cute'.
On that matter, we did go to the dinner. He called her the morning of and casually chatted a little, finally telling her he would not be able to make it as he had been called to another appointment work related. I guess he just couldn't resist following up a little, just in case.
We were seated at a table with another couple and a man whose wife could not attend. She right away started flirting with the 'single' guy. It was real erotic and intense watching her escalate the flirting. He would glance at me and at times blush and look a little look nervous but, he just couldn't resist her conversation.
The original acquaintance kinda missed out. ;)

If your wife finds the original acquaintance attractive, maybe you could follow up with him. Say tell him that your wife missed him since he said he would like to have been her date. It would be fun even if nothing ever came of it.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:18 am

I like that. He is a good enough acquaintance that I see him around some.
It would be easy to tell him that she missed her date as he stood her up. It would be seen as funny, he might even give it thought after he thinks about it.
The funny thing was that he came to see me about the original invite and followed up with a call to confirm we could make it. He also called my wife twice. She said he started each call about the dinner but, most of it was just unrelated pleasant conversation.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:09 pm

If both you and your wife continue to tease him about him dating her, he might get the message. The thought is clearly in his mind because he brought it up in the first place.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 am

When I left off, my son and I were going on our duck trip. The first evening at the lodge, I texted her asking when I should call so as not to interfere. She texted back to call any time as she had to cancel, the DIL and grandkids had came over. So, we talked and I wished her a fun next day.
The next day she gave me the time to call eariler. I called and we visited and at the end she said "Think about my little married pussy, I have a fun evening planned. That should keep you warm tonight and all day tomorrow". It did get my blood pumping! And I needed it the next day as the wind was brutal cold. :)
We got home late in the evening the next day. My wife met me at the door and stroked me when the son and his family weren't looking, saying "I had a really good time last night". We got unloaded and the son's family went home.
One of the things I got my wife for Christmas was a pair of Lysette L pants, black with a kind of muted floral print. Putting away my dirty clothes in the hamper, right on top were her new pants. They were turned inside out down to mid thigh with the legs spread. I could only surmise that she left them that way on purpose. The inside clearly showed that she had indeed had a good time. Very much like the leggings she had worn before Christmas except she had left these plainly on display.
I reach for them and had started to pick them up when she came into the room and said "I like the pants, they looked really good on me." I told her that it looked like they had the desired effect. She smiled "I told you I had a really enjoyable evening. Get some rest, you're going to service me tomorrow night. I need it!"

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:48 am

And... ?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:38 am

She told me the whole thing did not go according the plan, of course. And it turned out to be kinda funny.
The next day we started telling each other about our respective days apart. Hers were a little more exciting than mine. ;) To get in the way, there was left over work to catch up on, putting me finding out later in the day. We texted a lot throughout the day but, I only got teasing comments.
Sorry gota go. Catch up in a bit hopefully.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:10 am

We finally got a chance to settle down in the evening. She told me "You already know the first night didn't work out since the grandkids came over and stayed too long. Then he called the next day to say he had family coming in a day early so he needed to cancel."
I told her that was certainly letdown seeing how you had everything worked out but, stuff happens you know. "You're telling me, I had this planned and I was set." I said, well you said you had a good time anyway. What did you do?
"I thought about just taking care of myself and then decided a little sexting would save the day. Remember how S. likes to flirt when ever I see him?" I bet he liked getting a text from you, he's always a touch cocky.
"Well I sent him a text and he responded right away. Didn't take long before it turned to heavy flirting. I told him you were gone for the night." Did he pick up on that? Surely he had to though, he can be a little dense sometimes.
"Baby, I just turned up the heat, my texting became sexting. I thought I might as well have fun while playing with myself. But, he got bold enough to ask if I wanted company so, sounds nice I said. I didn't think he really had it in him but, he said he would be right over. I told him if he does he had better be ready." I told her she kinda put him on the spot. :lol: "Yea." :lol:
She got dressed and said he showed up in about 25 minutes and she met him at the door. She said "I was feeling pretty intense by then!" "I led him into the living room and stopped quickly so he bumped into me. I pushed my butt back against him and wiggled it like I do to you all the time. I could feel him and told him, my someones eager." She was really enjoying telling me this and I certainly was enjoying hearing it! They were at the couch and she said she hooked her thumbs in her waistband pulling down her pants and bending over the arm of the couch telling him "Now" in a sultry tone. She said "Just as he entered me, I let out a little sigh and he quickly pulled out. Before I realized it, he stiffened and came on my butt. He started instantly apologizing saying that had never happened before" I told her, crap, really! She said she guessed he must have been a little too eager. :lol:
She said she pulled up her pants, told him she would be right back after cleaning up. Walking back in the living room, minus her pants, she said he apologized again, saying he has never done that before. She said she tried to make light of it saying "I must have been really good, I can take that as a compliment". He told her he just needed a few minutes. She told him to sit in the floor as she sat on the couch sliding her butt to the edge. She leaned back still dressed from the waist up and told him to put one finger in her pussy a little ways and to press slightly upwards. She then began rubbing her clit to a good orgasm. When she was done, she told him " Don't worry , I had a good time". "My husband is due to call pretty soon". So, sheepishly he headed home.
She laughed and told me " I thought I would have to take care of myself and darned if I didn't have to".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:39 pm

We went to a community gathering today, celebrating the birthday of one of the older members of that community. Ice cream, cake, cobbler, and visiting. Its only a couple miles from ours so, we know everyone and like most rural areas we're related to some of them.
The place was pretty well attended, 60 people maybe. We walked in greeting everyone and stopped near one of the back tables near the podium with what looked like the guest/sign-in book.
The table had six guys seated at it. One, K.,(he's about 36) was a relative of our DIL. As my wife checked the spiral bound book to see if she needed to sign it, K.said yes, just write your name and phone number. She continued to flip through the book and he said again, just your name and phone number. (he knows quite well her name). She spun around smiling and looking him in the eye said "So,you're wanting my number!?"
The whole table erupted in laughter, about how she got him. Later as we were visiting with everyone, I headed over to get some ice cream. My wife came over where I was standing and I noticed her looking (almost staring) toward the door. I looked that way and saw K. staring at her. She said "If everyone wasn't here, I'd take K. for a ride" then she squeezed my arm.
We continued to visit with others until she said it was time to head home and we said our goodbyes. K. was still standing near the door talking to others. As we walked past on the way out, she handed him a piece of paper saying "Is this was you were looking for". Smiling, she never paused for an answer and home we went.
As we got in the truck, I said you seemed to enjoy yourself. She said "I did and I might".

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 am

Looking forward to how this might develop.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 am

Yesterday evening I got in about an hour and a half before my wife. I set about taking care of the days dishes.
When she got in, I said she was running a little late and gave her a kiss. She kissed me deeply and said, "I may have been naughty. I'm going to take a bath, I need you to service me tonight".
That perked me up! I could only imagine what she had been up to or who she had been with. After she got out of the bath and started drying her hair, I took my shower and shaved.
When I entered the bedroom she was lying on her back with her legs drawn up and spread. She told me, "My prize needs a little lotion and tender massage". I knelt between her legs and noticed right away that her prize was more pink and leaking her nectar, first a bead and then a trickle running down. I leaned forward and licked along her glistening slit, when I reached her clit, she pushed hard against my tongue. Oral is something she finds pleasant but, not her way of cumming. It is normally just a pleasant warm-up at most and usually she prefers to forego it. She said, "If you make me cum, you know I'll have no use for your dick". (she is normally a 'one and done' girl)
I continued to lick and this time she began to ride my face hard, I placed my lips hard against her clit and she just bucked harder against me. (hard enough that my lip is slightly bruised and swollen today) She continued this until she had an explosive orgasm, clamping her thighs so tightly that I had trouble breathing.
When she calmed down, she said, "Get up here and fuck me, I've got a hole that needs another dick". I said, another one? She said, "Yes, you know I've had my little married pussy fucked. Now fuck me and send me over the edge, you know how I need it, finish me!!"
I took her just the way she loves it most. She was very vocal, moaning and talking, telling me how it felt. Then she orgasmed so hard that she almost bent double like she was doing crunches. Then she panted heavily and fell back silently for almost too long.
Coming back around, she began to move against me again signaling that I was to enjoy myself with her for a little longer. (this was my time, hers comes first)
I started to fuck her again and she told me, "go slow,gentle, and deep, I'm almost too touchy". I asked if he had fucked her good. She replied, "Yes, baby but, not like you . You're my number one. He was a wonderful playtime, very enjoyable the way I had him take me from behind. You're the one that sent me over the cliff.
As I enjoyed her prize, she told me how much she liked being a hotwife. "You are the perfect husband, you not only approve but, enjoy me playing. And then you give me this".
I told her that I would like to cum, her reply, "No baby, you know you're not allowed". I said, you make other men cum. She said, "Yes, but I can sent them home to their wives where they can be moody if they want." A few more thrusts and she told me, "Time to get up baby, that was some excellent dick!"

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:33 am

Oh my! THAT is a hot HW tale!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:13 pm

A nice little tale to share, hope you like it as much as I did.

Thursday morning last, Farmgirl told me I was to service her that night. Of course, the anticipation was great as always.
That evening after her shower, she lay back on the bed for me to pamper her prize. This is a very enjoyable job for me and after a short time she said, "Get up here, I'm ready for some big dick. I might even give you a treat".
A treat usually means a bj though, sometimes it means I'll be allowed to do her doggy. She almost always takes her other guys doggy and seldom allows me that. She considers letting me have her doggy , as "forbidden fruit". And you know, forbidden fruit is always the sweetest!
I got up on the bed with her, she pushed me down on my back and she took me completely in her mouth. She held me there with the head against her throat and she started to purr and purrrrrr. Talk about driving me wild! Of course, she did all of the normal moves but, continued going back to the purring.

One thing I need to mention for those who don't know, As part of our FLR relationship I am not allowed to cum
It was taking a lot of willpower to maintain. Then she said, "Get up here and mount me, you're getting another treat. You're going to get the view they all see".
I got up behind her in anticipation of what they get. As I slid forward she placed my dick in her slit and said, "Fuck my slit"! After a few minutes of that enjoyment she placed the head to her entrance and moaned loud as I entered her prize.

Another thing to mention, we have a friend that she has the 'hots' for. We only see him at the most, 3-4 times a year. We will see 'R' for sure this Aug. at a convention we'll be going to.

As I was pounding into her, she said, "How do you like the view 'R' is going to get?" "Do you like your forbidden fruit?"
I told her I loved the forbidden fruit. She said. "All you guys love forbidden fruit!" I continued to pound her prize and then I told her to just imagine 'R' pounding her married pussy! She orgasmed, loudly almost instantly, falling forward onto her pillow and lying there for a little while.
When she recovered, she rose back up on her knees and placed my dick back into her prize. As I did her more slowly this time, she told me, "When we get there, that afternoon I'm going to ask 'R' to get coffee with me at Starbucks (across the street from the convention), then I'll tell him I need to check and get something from the room.
Once I get him to the room he's going to get that view you want so much. Do you think 'R' will want to fuck my married pussy?" I told her, of course he will, he can never keep his eyes off of you! "Do
you think 'R' will like the view?" Yes, I said!
Each word of hers was pushing me closer to the edge.
" 'R' is going to fuck your pussy, he'll think its his!" "When he's through and I come back to you, you'll want to fuck his pussy won't you?!" I was almost screaming, Yes!, as I held back from cumming. "You boys just love having the forbidden!" "Fuck me hard! 'R' is going to fuck your pussy every day we're there! Just Think About Fucking His Pussy Everyday When He's Through!!!
It was near too much and I began to shake and make all sorts of noises, "Don't you dare cum!!
I maintained as my body convulsed and wanted so hard to cum. It took what seemed forever to calm down. When I did calm down, she moved forward pulling my hard dick from her. She rolled onto her back and said, "You'll have to change sheets, I'm lying in a huge wet spot. I think I made a mess ! But , you like when I do that".

That was one hell of a mind fuck for me!
Last edited by Her number1 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Yes, I definitely enjoyed this!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:38 am

Farmgirl went to Walmart yesterday evening. She said that she was looking at bread and as she turned around there was a slightly chubby red headed guy looking into her eyes. She held his eye contact and he looked down to her feet (ankle bracelet maybe but she has stunning feet) and back to her eyes then back to her feet quickly. She said she moved her right foot with the anklet forward slightly toward him. When he looked up to her eyes again, she smiled and glanced quickly to her foot and back to his eyes. She gave him her number.

Farmgirl told me, "I hope he has enough courage to text, but I figure he will need a few more times of flirting to cross that line." I asked how old he was and she said 40ish. Then she said, "By his demeanor, he would be a good one to lick me while he cums on my feet".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:57 am

Having thoughts about things like this really gets me going. Bravo Miss Farmgirl.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:31 am

This is a repost of our story and our problems that I originally posted in a thread call, "Regrets ?" Some members requested that I combine it into our thread. So, you may have read it already or maybe you have not.

I will give it a shot. Let me know if I hang up on too much detail or not enough. Questions always help me.

We met and dated throughout high school. So, we have been together fours years longer than we have been married. 42 years married now.
We married, I at 19, she at 18. We were just the average young couple. Average fusses and fights about all the average things, sex mostly. I wanted it more often than her and I was more geared to kink (at that time, oral and anal were kinks to her).
After a stint in the Marines, we settled back home and began to think about kids. By now she had began to like oral on her but refused to do it for me. That was always a point of contention between us. Like I said, most of our fights were about sex ultimately. She did though develop a real liking for anal. While pregnant with our first she only wanted anal and for the four years afterward she wanted regular anal. For that time period we only had regular sex about twice a year, anal was 2-3 times a week.
Then came time for us to want a second child so, we of course resumed regular sex. Then like for a lot of us, things became stale.
We began to read Penthouse Forum to spice up things a little. The stories that interested us the most were always a form of cuckolding. I don't believe we heard the term hotwife back then. my wife got so interested that she would tell me each month to look for the new Forum.
We both worked and the kids were in day care and then school.
We role played, played with toys of all kinds and continued to talk of her taking another man. I didn't think she really would do it.
Our marriage was still just what I would call average. we still about once a month, fought like cats and dogs. Nothing physical, just a lot of bad words to each other. Looking back, we each put our own selves first. Me probably being the worse at it. Like a lot of young men, I felt like I had that macho thing to live up to around her.
On thing That I did not know about her was that although she acted submissive, deep down she was dominant and wanted to be dominant. She had been the dominant one of her friends, male or female, growing up. But had begun to hide it when she got interested in boys.
This is one of those things I had no idea about at the time but, it does explain much of our fighting and arguments. We were fighting over control, especially control of sex, but other areas as well.

Gotta go for now. Too much info? Too boring? Let me know and I can try to adapt.
Last edited by Her number1 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:33 am

Continued repost.

When I mentioned her acting submissive, that does not mean she was 'mousy' or weak. She just fell into the thing society expected, so she took her dominance and hid it. She always had an air of confidence, sure of herself. I was always drawn to the girls and women with confidence and sureness. Though, I usually went after the real submissive ones for sex, it was easy. The confident ones were a little scary being more sure about themselves and what they expected of a guy, and not necessarily just sex.
She knew I cheated on her but, always took me back. Not really proud of myself now but, I was a young guy thinking with the other head.
We continued with the fantasy of cuckolding. She began to flirt at work, with guys she worked with and customers. That, she kept pretty much secret. After I openly confided outside the bedroom that I liked the idea of her fucking another man, she said "I think I can do that". I did not know that she had by now been heavy flirting with a few customers. She was more ready than I knew. (what I did not realize was the real 'why' she was ready)
After her dad stepped out of the family ranch business, we decided she should quit work in town and manage the ranch. I did not know it at the time, finding out later that on her last day at work she had told two of her customers, "What I will really miss is you" and handed them her number. This was summer and soon after she changed jobs so to speak, she asked if I was serious about her seeing another man. Yes, I told her.
The role play continued along with the reading, getting hotter all the time. As fall approached I readied for deer season. About a week before season, she said, "I have a date for the opening day while you are hunting. Your mom will keep the kids". I asked who but, she would just say, "Someone you know, does it bother you?" How well do I know him I asked. She said, "Not real close but, you do know him".
Of course, I thought about her and him all day. That evening I asked about her date, not really believing she would actually have one but, extremely excited at the thought.
She said they met at a motel a couple of towns over and spent about two hours together. They just kissed and lay on the bed together. He got undressed to his boxers. They were both a little unsure. He was 50 and married, she was 37.
She reached into his boxers and pulled out his dick and began stroking it. She said he had a little trouble getting hard so, she just continued stroking him until he came. It was the first time she had another man's cum on her hand, it shot across her hand and up his belly.
She then took off her pants leaving her top on. He was amazed to see that she had no panties on. She had quit wearing panties just after she started the flirting at work. He was also taken with the fact she was bare except for a tiny heart shape above her vulva. She lay back on the bed and started to rub her clit and play with herself. She continued until she made herself cum. He told her that he had never seen a woman do that before and it was amazing to watch. They showered and she headed home.
We fucked like rabbits that night. She said she would like to fuck him next time, maybe next week.
We talked about things like where, how often, and the need to make sure there was no falling for him. We discussed about needing to keep everything open so I knew what was happening and where we stood. No secrets at all was the message. She was also flirting quite heavy with a few others (3-4). With some agreements or 'rules' in place, I felt pretty good.
What I did not know is that was by now, he was calling her every morning as soon as I left the house and they were talking for over a hour each time. She told me he checked in every couple of days and then for a little bit.
She and I were hoping they could get together again in a week but, he was nervous about getting caught. I wanted to be her cuckold but, he thought she was just cheating. It took about a month before they set another date in another town. This time with her working to get him hard, he fucked her doggy until he came. She did not cum so, she rolled over and rubbed her clit until she did. Again, he loved watching her do that.
He always had trouble getting hard, nerves I think. He started wanting her to suck him since it would be easier than him trying to enter her. She is really petite and really tight. Sucking is something she had never wanted to do and was one of those things we argued about.
One day when I got home from work, she said, "I'll suck your dick if you agree to let me go with him to ....... for the weekend with him in a month or so. He wants to take me shopping". With her dangling that carrot, I agreed fast. They never went on the trip, he told her just couldn't get away. Later, she told me that he wanted to be sucked and she just could not do him without doing me first. He got pretty good at licking her though, she does not cum that way. She always finished herself off. Only a few times was he able to fuck her, the rest of the time she sucked him.
This is how it went for the next year. They would normally meet at a motel every 3-4 weeks. She and I wanted more but, she said he was always too worried about getting away without being seen.
I still did not know about how often and how long they talked.
He began to write her letters, telling her how he felt. She began to meet him around town to talk and kinda hang out. It was always in a surrounding where it did not look out of place for them to be seen. I was unaware of these extra meetings also. They were building a strong emotional attachment that I did not see. He was treating her with respect, caring, and love. He traded in IPOs and let her pick one now and then. If he sold it for a profit, she got the money.
All this while, I was being my normal ass. We argued pretty bad every few weeks. We had hot sex but, I still put myself ahead of her. I wanted her to have fun and I loved her but, I wanted her to have fun my way and I wanted her to be happy with what I was giving her. There was a huge disconnect between what I thought I gave her in love and emotion and what she knew I gave her.
He wrote her more letters with each one getting to be more of a love letter. He was pressing her to write one to him. Her wanted to read how she felt about him.

Sorry, I did not realize how long it was until I posted.
Last edited by Her number1 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:35 am

Continued Repost.

We all know relationships are not one dimensional so, these things were going on in the same time frame.
In reading Forum, the stories of cuckolding began to run to the more intense side or we were drawn to the more extreme stories. In our playing at home, I became more submissive, wanting the more extreme cuckolding. To feel belittled, humiliated, etc. I wanted to see him as the alpha in her sexual life. As I played this she responded with more arousal. As she responded, I responded with more. We were like a snowball rolling along building on each other. Each thinking we were doing what the other wanted.
Helping to feed this, she was starting to let her natural dominance surface again. Dominant women really get me going. I'm talking about real ones, not the fantasy dominatrix. She was really enjoying finally becoming her real self. She was blossoming in her confidence and dominance and loving it. She saw it as, "Being free. Being my real self".
At this same time her now boyfriend as she called him, was becoming more dominant with her. According to what we were reading on Forum, that was a cuckolds dream. I was loving this on the sexual side. I still did not know of how deep they were getting emotionally. She hid it and I was too focused on my kink.
Like at lot of cuckolds here, I was Very Alpha in day to day life with her and with everyone else. I was and am the guy that others go to for advice and council on all manner of things.
We began to battle even more over control. I think we were beginning to confuse my sexual persona with my real life one. She was wanting a man with 'strength' while beginning to see me as weaker.
He kept becoming more dominant with her but, she started to tell me that she did not really like it.
She was becoming dominant but, wanted a strong man under her, not over her. She spoke of this openly and often but, looking back I was not listening to what she was saying.
We fought more and more harshly.
Don't get me wrong, we still had a normal, good, or average life. About like those we saw around us, so all seemed well enough.
In her newly restored confidence and dominance, guys were starting to hit on her all the time. She had several that she was flirting with, many very heavily. I though good, we were safe from her falling for her 'boyfriend'.
She was really looking great, (still does) and dressed to get attention. She wore in the summer, short, wispy, summer dresses. She loved to walk across the parking lot at restaurants and at the ball fields hoping the wind would flip up her dress or skirt. It often did to everyone's joy. She was not by far the only 30 something woman doing it. She was a little more brazen it seemed to me.
Last edited by Her number1 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:38 am

Continued Repost.

On a Friday just days after the first year of her dating him was the day my world fell apart. She had told me the day before that she wanted me to take her to the city for shopping the next day. I took off work at noon, she was still checking on things around the place. She had asked me to polish a pair of boots she wanted to wear so I went to get them from her closet.
I dug around through the mound of shoes and boots in the floor of her closet finding the ones I needed. Standing up I saw what looked like a folded letter, lined paper neatly folded, on the shelf just above her hanging clothes. It was like half on the shelf and half off.
I unfolded the paper, two legal length pages, and began to read. I could not believe the words. It was addressed to her boyfriend. There was no mention of sex or flirting.
She had written, " You mean so much to me." "This has been the best year of my life." "Having you in my life has given my whole life meaning." "You are my best friend" "The weekends are so long until I can speak to you again on Mondays." "I am so happy I have you, someone I can count on. Someone who is there for me." "You make me complete." It went on like this for both pages.
I sat on the edge of our bed and read it again. I began to feel sick, sweat popped out across my forehead. Suddenly I knew I was going to vomit. I threw-up before I could make it to our bathroom. Getting to the bathroom, I heaved again. I washed my face and cleaned up. Calming down, I cleaned up the floor and started to get control of myself.
I folded the letter and put it back as I found it, finished her boots and waited for her to get in. I was thinking of how to handle this and how to proceed from here.
When she got in, I said nothing. She took a shower and got ready to go to the city for our shopping trip. We headed out, it is a little over an hour away. We talked about all the normal things on the way and got there. We shopped and then went out to eat. Finishing up an otherwise good trip, we headed home.
Part way back, we started talking about an upcoming date she had planned. I mentioned that it might be a good idea for her to see another guy or guys to lessen the chance of falling in love or developing too strong a connection with her boyfriend. She said she had a couple of guys she was flirting with and one would be easy but, that there was no risk of her having an emotional connection with her boyfriend. "Don't worry, he's just for sex, just fun."
I told her that I had found the letter she had written to him. She turned white and then said, "It's just a few things he wanted me to say, doesn't mean anything". I began to tell her the things that bothered me. She said, " He wrote me some letters, he just kept wanting me to write him one".
I quoted most of the letter to her. She finally began to see somewhat the situation.
I told her that she was cheating and lying. She said, " I did not cheat on you, you were ok with me seeing him". I told her that seeing him was not the problem. I said we had talked often about the risk of falling for him, in fact, only minutes before. I knew, I told her, that she had hidden things and lied about it. Her own written words were proof.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:42 am

Continued Repost.

We continued to talk on the way home. She did not see or want to admit that she had fallen for him. She said, "But since it is bothering you I can give him up. I don't want to but, I can. There really is no 'connection', I just like him. I can manage it if you'll let me keep seeing him but, I will give him up if you want". We talked on and I started feeling a little better.
Still, she wrote those things, they were true. It only seemed that she was worried about giving up him, not really about us.
After getting home, I was going to try and relax while she went to pick up the kids at my mom's. While she was gone, I thought about a close friend of mine that just the year before had been caught cheating on her husband. I called her for a female perspective and from one that had done this. I did not tell her all of the details, I just read her the letter. My friend said, "She is cheating on you. I don't know if it is physical but probably is. Either way, she has giving her heart to him." She also gave me a tidbit of advice that she had learned. She said, "Hiding things leads to deceit, the deceit leads to lying, and the lying is cheating".
I have often used her words when giving advice to others as I found them so true in helping to understand and to show others.
When my wife got home we readied for bed and lay down for the night. We talked a little in the darkness. She asked if she could still see him.
She didn't ask how I felt or how I was, she just asked if she could still see him.
I sat up on the bed and started to cry, I mean really cry like a baby. She crawled across the bed quickly and put her arms around me. I told her I could not stand the lying and cheating, it was too much, it was killing me.
She did not see it as lying or cheating. She only saw that she hid a few things so I would not be hurt. I told her what C, my friend, had said: Hiding is deceit, deceit is lying, lying is cheating. I told her, C. said you are cheating, she knows the ropes, she's been there.
It finally sunk in in a big way. She cried and begged forgiveness not wanting us to split. She could now see how close we were to breaking up. We talked for hours until we finally fell asleep holding each other.
The next day, Saturday, we took the kids back to mom's for the weekend so we could try to work things out.
Trust had been broken and in a big way. I was no longer sure if what she was telling me was true or not. Now, there were to many doubts.
I wanted to know how long she had these feelings for him. She said, "Not long, we only visit once or twice a week. So, it took a long time to build up. We don't see each other that often or talk that much".
The rest of the weekend went about like that with us talking, trying to stay together. We decided for her to cut it off with him so we could try to repair 'us'. I was still feeling too bad for work so, I called in sick Monday morning.
At 7:35, five minutes after I usually leave the house for work, the phone rang. She ran to grab it, so fast it surprised me. It was him, she asked me to hold her hand. I did and she squeezed tight as she spoke to him. She told him that I knew and she was breaking it off so we could fix 'us'. Tears streamed down her cheek as she continued to squeeze my hand.
When the call was over, I asked if he always called this early. She told me, "Yes, every morning when you leave". For how long I asked, you said you did not talk that much and here he is calling this early. She then admitted that he called and they talked usually for over an hour every day for over a year.
I then told her to think very carefully before saying anything else. I told her that I was at the point that if she lied just once more or hid anything, I would leave. There had to be at least a glimmer of trust or I could not stay with her.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:48 am

Continued Repost.

She said she understood, then began to cry until she got sick. This was becoming very hard on both of us. We were just hanging on by a thread.
Two days later she told me that he had called wanting to get back together. She told him, "No, we are trying to repair our marriage". The next week he called her again. She said he became more insistent and started telling her that she had to see him, that he had given her money and jewelry, she owed him. (he had given her the profits from some IPOs and he had bought her some expensive jewelry) He told her she didn't really have a choice, she just needed to listen.
That call was good for us, she saw a different side of him. And with her dominance growing, she was mad at the idea of him telling her what to do. He thought she would be submissive and listen to him, she had other ideas.
She told him that if he ever called her again she would call his wife herself. Of course, I was elated to hear this. To me, she had stood up and had chosen 'us'.
After this, things started to improve. It was slow and had its setbacks. Kinda two steps forward and one step back.
A couple of weeks later his wife found a birthday card that my wife had sent him a few months before. When she questioned him, he confessed and told her that my wife had seduced him. His wife and her grown daughter both called my wife and had their say with her. My wife said, "It was not pleasant and it was embarrassing but, I did all I could and just took it and said, "I'm sorry".
Then about three months later, I got a call from his wife. She said I needed to know that her husband and my wife were still talking. I asked how she found out. She said she checked his cell phone records and my wife's number came up repeatedly. She told me that she called it and my wife answered so, she hung up. It started out to be really upsetting but, by the end of her conversation I told her she needed to check with her husband and to show him the cellphone records. My wife did not have a cellphone so, she needed to find out from him who he is talking to.
Things really were smoothing out somewhat for us.
In our talks of what went wrong, my wife told me, "I don"t want a cuckold. I want a man, a strong man. I didn't like where you were headed and what you wanted". I said I was mostly responding to how she responded to the cuckold stories. She replied that she was responding to how excited I seemed. We were each feeding off of the other going in the wrong direction. Neither of us communicated our real desires to the other.
The other thing was that he had made her feel special. She felt that he always listened to her and placed her wants ahead of his. She thought he made her feel valued, cherished, and important. She did not feel these things from me. She said that I was always thinking of myself first. It was like she was an afterthought.
I tried defending myself but, it was just making her mad. I went out to my shop and called my friend C. and asked her why she cheated. C basically paraphrased what my wife had said. We talked a little more about our situation and I told her things were looking up especially now with her help.
I'm stubborn and slow to catch on at times but, I now had two women telling me the same thing.
I decided I had to change and be a little better husband. Looking back, as bad as I was, it didn't take much to make a noticeable change. I did not become a good husband but, I did get better.
Things did get better between us throughout the winter and into the coming spring.
Our kids played sports so, we almost had a second home at the ball fields it felt. My daughters softball coach started flirting with me. I mentioned it to my wife. (we had a rule of honesty, rebuilding trust) My wife said she knew her and she was not like that. I thought maybe I misread Coach D's signals. A couple of days later she starting flirting more, enough that I was pretty certain. Again I told my wife. She told me I was just thinking with my little head, imagining things.
Well, the next Monday at quitting time, I left the office and walked out to my truck. Pulled up next to my truck and sitting in her car was Coach D. She waved and said hi. I walked over to her car and leaned on the door looking in the window. We talked, she flirted, I flirted. She had on a pair of short pleated khaki shorts, Kinda loose legged. I commented that I liked her shorts. She was bold and said "they're loose enough for easy access". I asked if she was wearing panties. She replied, "Yes they're pink just like what's inside". I got bolder and told her it wasn't really easy access, that my wife never wore panties. She said, "I've seen your wife attract a bit of attention around the ball fields" and giggled. We both said we had better be going.
I told my wife about the whole conversation. She was a little shocked as she didn't see Coach D being that way. They had known each other for a while. Then she asked, "Would you like to have her?"
Last edited by Her number1 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.