A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Sometimes potential fun and flirting happen in unlikely places with unlikely people.

Last Wednesday night my DIL and I went to chruch. My son and Farmgirl were checking some hay fields and didn't make it back in time. After church about 9 or 10 of us went next door to the fellowship hall to see some work that one of the members had done on the restrooms and a storage closet.
All went to the area of the restrooms except the preacher's wife and myself. I was standing near the entrance door. There were exercise mats on the floor on one side of the room.
She came over and touched me on the arm and said, "Would you like to join me on the mats?"
I said, Play on the mats with you?
She did a playful hop and said, "It could be fun."
Just then, everyone started coming back up the hall from the storage closet and she simply walked over and started chatting with one of the women and my DIL.

When I got home, Farmgirl asked me what went on at church. I Paused, and then told her what the preacher's wife said and did. Farmgirl said, "You got hit on by the preacher's wife! She wants to be like me, she wants to be a little farmgirl."

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 28, 2017 4:36 am

What church do you go to? I might want to join. LOL

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 28, 2017 6:45 am

My first thought when reading this was, how far would she be willing to take her suggestion?

My guess is that she has heard rumors about you and farmgirl. :o

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:23 pm

isinlarsa wrote:What church do you go to? I might want to join. LOL
Thanks for stopping by to comment !

LOL, It's just one of those typical conservative Southern Baptist. LOL

Just goes to show that you can find sexy women that want to flirt, anywhere. So many couples who want to do this hobby always ask how to find guys, and guys ask about how to find hotwives to meet.
It really is about; look friendly, make eye contact, and smile. We have found that there is no end to women and men who want to flirt. I don't even post about the more regular ones, there are too many.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Mr1SexyGILF,

We had the same questions you expressed. Farmgirl said for me to respond to her flirting and to encourage her. We have no real idea how far she might want to go or how fast but, since she brought it up we want her to enjoy it immensely.

I would think , like you said , that she may have heard some rumors. After all, we do live in a small town.
The preacher's wife is dressing more like Farmgirl. Nothing out of place but, far from the conservative clothes she wore when she first came to our church. Now leggings, tight jeans, and recently, above the knee skirts.

I don't expect this to be anything that moves too fast but, I do think it will be fun, at what ever level. And the idea that the preacher's wife may/might have an idea about Farmgirl and is intrigued, well that is hot.

Always good to hear from you.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon May 29, 2017 4:06 am

In the case of your minister's wife, her conversation with you seemed to be more of an invitation than just flirting. It would be extra spicy to nail the minister's wife. Do you have much of an opportunity to engage her in conversation privately? I'm trying to decide if it would be hotter if her husband knew or didn't know.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm

I don't have all that much of an opportunity to see or speak to her privately and I feel it paramount to guard her reputation. I would prefer that her husband knew but, he might or he might not.
Farmgirl seems to think that her conversation was a little more to the invitation side also or what we call heavy flirting. Me, I think she knew she only had a few minutes and wanted to make a maybe more open/unhidden step.
We are both unsure what ,if anything she knows or has heard about Farmgirl's hobby.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue May 30, 2017 5:45 am

Ministers often know a lot regarding what is going on with their parishioners, because people feel they can share secrets trusting in the minister's discretion. If anyone in your church is aware of Farmgirl's hobby, it has probably gotten back to the minister -- and he shared it with his wife. Ministers are not immune was the hotwife lifestyle; however they must be even more discrete than the average person. Perhaps the minister's wife was feeling you out (so to speak), with the idea of setting something up. Would Farmgirl be interested in the minister?

I have some experience regarding religious people and sex. I once fucked a nun.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:49 am

Your thinking there is along the lines of what we have been discussing. Farmgirl could find him interesting if he were to make a move sorta like his wife did on me. Though she likes being the aggressor in the hunt, she doesn't want to here with the connection and all.
There are several questions, of course. It is clear that she at least wants to flirt and maybe more. Does he know and/or approve. Is it only her or is it the two of them. There are too many unknowns right now but, it can be fun to speculate. And there is the fun of discovery that awaits.
Life is never dull or boring, it is always an adventure.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue May 30, 2017 11:27 am

Yes, hopefully this will be the beginning of an adventure. I agree it would be wise for Farmgirl not to make the first move. Even if the minister has some knowledge regarding your wife's activities, even if he shared that with his wife, and even if his wife is actively interested in some thing with you, it doesn't mean the minister is aware of his wife's proclivities. She may be doing this behind his back. Hopefully, his wife will make more opportunities to flirt with you. or you will see opportunities. I think she opened the door.

LOL. Perhaps this will encourage you to do more for the church, so those opportunities are more likely.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Hey, volunteer work is always good of one's self!

Farm girl and I talked about this at supper. I asked if she thought the preacher's wife might know or suspect something of her hobby. Farmgirl said, "I think she surmises something".
I said, what is your take on this. She said, "She wants you, is what I think". I asked if she really thought so. Her reply was, "She didn't just open the door, she invited you in".
Farmgirl then said, "I spent almost an hour this afternoon texting a guy trying to get in his pants and here you are with the preacher's wife wanting in yours".

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed May 31, 2017 6:32 am

Your wife seems to be on board with you pursuing the preacher's wife, and I would trust her judgment that preacher's wife has opened the door and invited you in. Women understand other women a lot better than we men do. It might be fun to cuckold the preacher (although I suspect it won't be the first time).

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 am

I will say that all of this talk of the preacher's wife has Farmgirl pretty hot.
Last night she wanted to be serviced. As I was fucking her, she came really fast and Hard. She said, "That was some really good dick, baby". I told her I noticed she came very fast and asked who made her come. She said, "R. made me cum, he was fucking me. But, also flashing in my head, you were fucking the preacher's wife. It would be so hot for you to do that."
Farmgirl has not allowed me to play for several years so, I asked what if E. (the preacher's wife) really wants to carry this further. She said, "With her, and only her, you have permission. She has long legs." I replied that E. did indeed have long legs. Farmgirl replied, "She would look so good with her long legs wrapped around your back, baby".
As I continued fucking Farmgirl and getting close to cumming, she said, "Is the E. good?" I told her I was only thinking of her and she said, "That's ok baby, you can enjoy both of us". Then she said, "That's enough for you, time to get up".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:26 pm

A few updates:

This past week , E., our pastor's wife came over to bring her grandkids over to play with ours at my son's home. He and his family live not too far from us. Farmgirl wanted us to go over and visit E. After visiting for a while, Farmgirl suggested that we all go over to our house and see some things that she wanted to show E.
Farmgirl told E. to ride with me and the rest would walk over. Farmgirl winked at me, letting me know that she was setting up things for E. and I. We were in a side by side and E. said ,"I've never ridden in one of these, this is fun. I've also never ridden a motorcycle." (She knows that we have a Harley) I told her that I would be happy to take her for a ride. She replied, "I would love a ride with you".
Her tone and body language was not about the bike ride!

We have friend that lives on the other side of our ranch. L. is 71 and his wife is 70, both in good shape. He loves to flirt with the women, especially Farmgirl and our DIL, S.
Farmgirl took to texting him a few times a week about a year ago and has been going over to check on him now and then. For about a month or so she has been telling me, "I'm going over to see L." This happens maybe every week to two weeks.
Yesterday we were at an estate auction and Farmgirl saw a vintage coin operated horse (the kind that were out in the front of stores for kids to ride, this one was bright red) that she wanted. She saw L. , he was there to bid on a big school/church bell his wife wanted.
He asked if Farmgirl saw anything she couldn't live without. She told him , "I really would like to have that horse".
When the bidding got to the horse, several collectors were really trying to get it. She got concerned and said, "Come on" and we went over and she stood near L. When he out bid everyone else, he told her, "I'm going to pay for it, its all yours". She hugged him and said, "Now I owe you".
A we were getting it loaded, she said, "Now I've got a debt to work off". I said, Some work you enjoy.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:36 pm

A new twist that started out good, turned iffy, and finished great:

Yesterday afternoon Farmgirl went to see L., our friend on the other side of the ranch. Before their visit got started too good, the manager of the local elect. company called L. to tell he was coming to get him. L. has a crew that does emergency and regular repair for the power co.
Farmgirl visited with the manager as L. was getting things together. The manager too, is a friend we have known for life. Finally he and L. headed out and Farmgirl headed home.
Just as she was coming out of L's drive (almost a half mile long ) in comes L's wife early from her store. L's wife stops Farmgirl and says she wants to talk to her, and for her to come back to the house.
Farmgirl is now thinking , "OH crap". And, as she told me all of this, I thought, OH CRAP!
Back at the house, she told Farmgirl, "I know you have been coming to see L. Don't worry, all is good , in fact, even great. " Farmgirl didn't know what to say so, just continued to listen. His wife continued, "Since you've been visiting L., he has been a new man. Full of life, more energetic, much more "stamina" if you know what I mean.
Framgirl said she was really sweating it at first but, then realized how much benefit his wife was getting out of it. His wife was enjoying her 'new' husband. They talked on for over an hour and a half. His wife said, "L. had not been tending to my garden for some time so, I have had a young man tend it for the last few years. Now, like you, I will have two men to tend it."
Farmgirl told me that she was surprised just how long they talked. She already knew L's wife and had always seen her as a very elegant lady, now they share secrets that may bring them together as friends.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 am

Just shows you never can tell how many people are into some variation of this lifestyle.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:19 am

So, with his wife's possible nod of approval, do you think Farmgirl and L might becum neighbors with benefits?

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:38 pm

That is already the case, that is what the two wives were discussing. Farmgirl has been seeing him for about a month or so.
That is what his wife was inferring when she said, "Now, like you, I will have two men to tend it." She doesn't know Farmgirl sees other men, she was just thinking of Farmgirl being serviced by her husband and me and herself by her husband and her young man.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm

isinlarsa wrote:Just shows you never can tell how many people are into some variation of this lifestyle.
So true. Too many people kinda live in a bubble when it comes to thses kinda of things. They think they are the only ones with any kink or secret lives. Really, it is all around you including people you know and would never guess.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Thanks, you two for commenting. I like telling our story and Farmgirl loves for it to be told but it is disheartening when I have to tell her that no one comments.
Thanks, guys.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Her number1 wrote:Thanks, you two for commenting. I like telling our story and Farmgirl loves for it to be told but it is disheartening when I have to tell her that no one comments.
Thanks, guys.

Many people read, but few comment. I do like to comment but don't want to highjack your thread.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Her number1 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:Just shows you never can tell how many people are into some variation of this lifestyle.
So true. Too many people kinda live in a bubble when it comes to thses kinda of things. They think they are the only ones with any kink or secret lives. Really, it is all around you including people you know and would never guess.

Don't you wish you knew the ones who had these kinks. If you added the ones who thought about it, but were afraid to act you would probably have most people. I was totally shocked by several couples I got to know really well.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Her number1 wrote:That is already the case, that is what the two wives were discussing. Farmgirl has been seeing him for about a month or so.
That is what his wife was inferring when she said, "Now, like you, I will have two men to tend it." She doesn't know Farmgirl sees other men, she was just thinking of Farmgirl being serviced by her husband and me and herself by her husband and her young man.
I had not caught that L was already servicing Farmgirl. That explains why she has been visiting him so often.

No wonder Farmgirl was concerned when the Ms wanted to talk to her. Sounds like Farmgirl gave him a bit of a jump start.

Mr GILF

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:00 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Her number1 wrote:Thanks, you two for commenting. I like telling our story and Farmgirl loves for it to be told but it is disheartening when I have to tell her that no one comments.
Thanks, guys.

Many people read, but few comment. I do like to comment but don't want to highjack your thread.

Never feel bad about commenting, we love it.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:37 pm

We had a get together planned for last night. It was a kinda pre-4th of July thing since it is easier to do on a Saturday night. My DIL and Farmgirl put this together and invite over neighbors, friends, and family.
While they were getting things as they wanted them my son and I went to move some equipment. When I got back, Farmgirl came out to meet me acting all bubbly. She went to kiss me when I noticed and said, You have milk on your face.
She said, "Where". I told her, At the corner of your mouth and trickled down.
She wiped it off with her finger, licked her finger and proceeded to kiss me as she had started. After kissing me , and deeply, she smiled and said, "That wasn't milk , silly. I just came back from inviting L. over for the get together. I told him to bring Ms. L. too".

Was it real, did she stage it just to push my buttons, or was it some of both.

For the get together, we had a good turn out last night. I think there were about 12 couples, some singles, and a lot of kids and grandkids. It was a family type thing.

But, it was mentally stimulating to know that several people there are into at least some variation of this lifestyle. There were four women that I know are a HW, One who has at least a fantasy of being one, and one I know has been reading OHW. It makes you wonder about the others and what might they be into or not into.
There was one guy there that Farmgirl is seeing, one she flirts with for more than flirting possibly and another that wants to flirt with her but, shes not interested. The rest she just enjoys flirting with and by the look of things, they enjoy it too.
It was a good time, vanilla time but, with an erotic undercurrent for some.