A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:26 am

Her number1 wrote:Cub had been asking what he needed to do to please his queen (Farmgirl). She told him, "I want a cock in my married pussy, a nice hard, young cock. I've missed having one that knows how to stand at attention on command. LOL. I'm a one and done girl when it comes to orgasms, one massive one and I'm good. But, if I get what I want, I'll give you your choice for your's and maybe a special reward."
She had every confidence that she was going to have a tremendous orgasm with him and he would be getting a special reward.

Fast forward to yesterday:
During the evening , Farmgirl had been texting back and forth with someone while she watched NetFlex and I read on the computer. After a little bit, she came over and stood behind me and said, " You're going to service me tonight". I told her that sounded like a command. She responded, " It is, I'm going to take a bath. When I get in the bed, I'm going to give myself a special reward."
Afterwards,when we got to the bedroom, she lay on her back while I groomed her prize with lotion. I rubbed a little on her asshole and massaged it. She said, "You men are really enthralled with that hole". Most of us are, I replied, It's hard to not be knowing how you respond.
She scooted her butt to the edge of the bed, put her legs over my shoulders, and took my dick in her hand working it around her rosebud. After a few minutes, she said, "Put it in my ass. My arm isn't long enough to do it."
I eased my dick half way into her lovely ass and paused, looking into her face. She told, "Look down, baby. See my perfect undisturbed pussy just laying there 'wanting' while my ass gets just what it wants". I told her that it was an awesome sight.
Her next words were, "All the way, baby". I bottomed out in her ass and she exclaimed, "You're in my ass all the way....... I have to cum!!"
She came for the longest time while making animalistic sounds. She had a combined grunting, growling, panting, and purring as she went through wave after wave. I held still in her ass, feeling her contract over and over.
I had not really made a complete stroke before all of this happened. And now, I had to remain motionless lest I cum.
Wow! That sounds so hot!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:50 pm

You are indeed a very lucky man!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:58 pm

As the time for Farmgirl to have her playday with Cub, she was getting more and more arroused. she was really looking forward to having a younger guy as a long term FWB. That is what she hoped for anyway.
When the time got close, he just dropped off of the radar. No show, no text. I just don't get how a guy can talk about hot, no holes barred sex, with a woman telling him what she wants and then not show. But, it happens all too often to all too many wives.

But, back to the current:

Lm at the dealership has been hitting on Farmgirl quite a bit the last few weeks, everytimes he sees her. I don't think he has the courage to come out and apologize and ask for another chance. And, that is too bad. Even though she says she wouldn't, she would fuck him in a heartbeat if he just apologized.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue May 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Example of a real jerk. I dont get it!

Tell her to hang in there, and keep her spirits high.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 am

Thanks for caring, she'll like the thought and encouragement.
More guys than not do these kinds of things to hotwives and potential hotwives. They never really think about how the wife feels rejected, that she has to get back up and start over looking for a decent guy hoping it won't be the same.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Wednesday night as I was waiting for Farmgirl's return I got in the shower to get clean and ready. While I was under the water, she came into the bathroom without me knowing she had gotten home and said, "This is your Hotwife, would you like to reclaim my ass?"

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Her number1 wrote:Wednesday night as I was waiting for Farmgirl's return I got in the shower to get clean and ready. While I was under the water, she came into the bathroom without me knowing she had gotten home and said, "This is your Hotwife, would you like to reclaim my ass?"
You need to post that in the Hottest Comments thread.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon May 14, 2018 10:05 am

Her number1 wrote:Wednesday night as I was waiting for Farmgirl's return I got in the shower to get clean and ready. While I was under the water, she came into the bathroom without me knowing she had gotten home and said, "This is your Hotwife, would you like to reclaim my ass?"
Wow! Yup, wow! I mean is there any other response!? Lol

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:21 am

When I got home from hauling cattle last night about 10:30, Farmgirl met me at the door, kissed me, turned slightly looking back over her shoulder, and said, " Baby, I went sluttin' today !" This morning as I was getting my coffee poured, she came into the kitchen all dressed in tight jeans and thin top, said " I'm going sluttin' again. see you later sweet baby. "

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu May 31, 2018 11:46 am

I have read your thread on and off, infrequently. I've managed to read through most of it. My apologies for not commenting further. This is a most interesting thread because I can identify with so much of it; I wanted a FLR with my hotwife, she was an accomplished flirt, and our ages are the same.

The best part of your story is the daily routine events from "normal" life you mix in with her, and your adventures. Oh and her name is alluring. Farmgirls make the best strong, dominating, know what they want women!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:09 pm

nevertoolate wrote:I have read your thread on and off, infrequently. I've managed to read through most of it. My apologies for not commenting further. This is a most interesting thread because I can identify with so much of it; I wanted a FLR with my hotwife, she was an accomplished flirt, and our ages are the same.

The best part of your story is the daily routine events from "normal" life you mix in with her, and your adventures. Oh and her name is alluring. Farmgirls make the best strong, dominating, know what they want women!
Thanks so much for the very kind comments and thanks for following along. You are so right about your description of her. :D
Her mixing her hobby in with our "normal" life is one of the things I find so loving and Exciting. She really is a Team player for the both of us.

I forgot to tell what she wore when she went to meet him. She still had it on when I got home so I could see how she looked.
She had ordered a slinky mid length top to wear with jeans or leggings. When it came in it turned out to be too long, it fit as an above knee dress on her petite body. She said she could make it work and decided to keep it. I agreed completely. It was real slinky and fairly thin, in fact, it would have been almost see-through if it had been one color. But, it had a black, dark blue, and slight white pattern ( kind of a tie dye type ) That concealed rather well. That "dress", a pair of shiny black flip flops with silver tassels, and red polish on her toes is all she wore.

The reason she headed out to meet him so early this morning is because we had hay to cut this afternoon and the 'stars' were aligned to have fun right now.

BtW, hay cutting was pretty enjoyable with all of this on my mind. And, I'm sure hers too. ;) :D

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu May 31, 2018 4:41 pm

What an awesome lady. Love following your journey. Thanks for sharing.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Yesterday a friend that we go to church with stopped by to give me some Sunday school books for the upcoming quarter. I thought it a little odd, as he always just gives them to me at church.
Anyway, I was out side sitting in the lawn gliders and he sat down too and began to visit about just general stuff. Soon though, he said he wanted to ask something about "wife sharing or something like that and was it adultery" as it applied to Scripture.
Now, I wasn't expecting that. :o
So, I started to tell him my belief on what Scripture really says or does not say about sharing ones wife and it of course led to a good discussion. He said his wife had expressed some interest and he was trying to see if it was "Okay".
We talked on for the better part of two hours and he finally said he could see where it could be a good thing and that he felt comfortable and good about talking to see what his wife had in mind.
Odd ;) , what we are faced with some days in life. I never thought of her being interested or for sure, of him asking me about it

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Wow that is awesome to hear that he wanted more info on wife sharing. I love educating people on things I’m passionate about. It’s really hard to keep my alternative lifestyle on the DL because I just want to let everyone know that it’s ok to live this way. Hahaha I do know it isn’t for everyone, and I do understand the discreetness that needs to come with our choices. But it’s so hard to keep this FUN ADVENTURE to myself. I am thankful to have OHW and my bestie that I can share my experiences with.

Anyway, I have finally read through your posts and have enjoyed it all. I love reading about Farmgirl’s adventures. She sounds like a fireball and I really enjoy reading about her personality and the random things she tells you, “I’m a cock sucker”. Hehe Keep updating!!!

It’s been fun seeing my husband’s responses to her stories too. Gives me fun ideas!
Un día a la vez

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Well, thank you dear Lexi for your wonderful comments and for enjoying our little journey. I just read your comments to Farmgirl and she was as delighted as I to hear them!
It is fun teaching about something one enjoys and is good at. We have been so blessed and this is our way of paying it forward.

Farmgirl does have an upcoming date planned that she is really looking forward to, details as they develop. You know, hard to get too caught up when guys have a habit of flaking. So, say a prayer. She wants this one!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Just some random thoughts on a Sunday afternoon. Things that I think about and notice, not bad things either. :D

For most of Farmgirl's Hotwife years she has been with older men with an occasional younger one played with. She used to wear a lot of summer dresses, usually short, and heels. As maturity came on, she quit the dresses and heels. Instead she started wearing leggings with flip flops or flats. No big deal, she still looked amazing in leggings and the ballerina flats or flip flops really showed off her "come fuck me" feet.
Over the past year, she has been getting quite a bit of attention from younger men and she is reveling in her new role as American Cougar or as she calls it, "that icon of feline grace". With the younger men chasing and lucky ones being allowed to service her, her clothing choices have taken on some additions. Tops have become shorter and thinner. Last month she bought and began wearing some dresses and skirts. And yesterday I noticed a new shoe box on the counter of her bathroom. I couldn't help but to look and see what new flip flops she had acquired. But, with surprise and excitement, I saw that she had bought a new pair of heels, 4", black, strappy.
After years of not liking the word"slut", she now proudly calls herself one. Though she has always liked anal, her passion for it has reignited.
A few months ago she started lightly flirting with a local cowboy, she would text him every now and then, "to get him to thinking about me" she would say. He never initiated the texting but, always responded. This past Thursday he was on the road taking a load of rodeo stock to west Texas and he texted her.
She ran into the kitchen where I was eating breakfast, and excitedly said, "Guess who just sent me a text !" Now, this girl was excited! I thought but, couldn't think who would create that much excitement. Finally I said R., as he is the one she would most like to have. She said, " No, that would have made my pants fall off " ! I just looked at her and she said it was C., her cowboy. She said, " Finally he took the initiative to text me, I'm in his head and on his mind. "
They continued to text back and forth each day since.
I asked her if that is who the new heels are for. She looked a little surprised and said, " Think they'll work. "

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Lovely update!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:26 am

Nice update!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:57 am

I just shared this with a friend but, need to post it here too.

Each year we host a 4th party for family and friends to visit, eat, and watch fireworks. This year Farmgirl wants to have it at a new place we bought on the river. It has a barn over looking the river.
I went over there this morning to make sure things were in order for the get together. While there, I got a text from Farmgirl telling me that she had invited C., her new cowboy, over to the party.
She said, "Think about him wanting to fuck me, baby. You'll know and so will he. Think about that while visiting with everybody else while you introduce him."

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Wow. What an awesome update. Farmgirl has a way with words :D Great to hear from you. Happy 4th and looking forward to your next update.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:15 pm

My son and I went up to my brother's this morning to help him auger in some posts. When I got back home Farmgirl showed me some of her texting for the morning.
She had sent LM a text at work:
"I'm home alone, don't you need to pick up a tractor or something?"
(When he didn't respond)
"What happened to customer service?"

This evening he texted her asking what she was doing.
Her: Riding bicycle with grandkids.
Him: You're riding a bike?
Her: I can still ride and chew gum at the same time.
Her: And I can still ride you.

Last night as I was fucking her ass, she said " I want LM in my ass, baby." Guess he was still on her mind today!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Great update. Farmgirl has such a beautiful way with words. Love the way she expresses herself. Thanks for sharing.

Lucman
Trainable

Unread post by Lucman » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 pm

I always love reading this Post...and can’t wait for more. Your wife is awesome, would like to know more about her...very Hot Woman.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Lucman wrote:I always love reading this Post...and can’t wait for more. Your wife is awesome, would like to know more about her...very Hot Woman.
Thanks!
Is there something you would like to know? We are in the hobby of sharing. :lol:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Today for church Farmgirl wore a black/white striped dress with black heels and her ever present diamond ankle bracelet. When she came in the living room to see if I was ready to head to church, she flashed me to show she was completely bare under the dress.
She never wears any panties but, it is always exciting when I see proof. :D Especially knowing where we are headed.
As soon as we got back home from church, she said "Come out back on the deck and take some pics of me. I want to send some LM. I've been thinking all morning of you taking pics for him." She posed, standing with her dress raised to show her prize; bent over with the dress flipped onto her back; and squatted with her legs spread. I took several in each pose and while she changed poses. Later when she was with our DIL, she texted to say for me to pick out a few I liked and to text them to her so she could text them to LM.
She likes the naughtiness of the whole thing, what she calls a mind fuck, and expertly pushed my buttons. Now, she plans on pushing a few of his. After sending a pic or two tonight she plans on going to the store and seeing him tomorrow.