A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 am

Hello to all. My wife is 60 and I 61. We started playing when she was 37. As time went on her dominant side grew and we began having a full female led marriage ( Not that I objected ). Slowly she wanted me to stop playing and to concentrate on her, so after several years we evolved into a dominant hotwife marriage. She says her hobby is fucking other men and I have enjoyed her hobby almost as much as she has. I am very alpha with all but her and her biggest thrill is dominating alpha males. She really likes to control and teach younger ones the last few years. She sees herself as helping younger men to learn to put the woman's pleasure first, making better husbands.
Just wanted to say Hi and give a condensed story of us.

chrisamon
Prepubescent

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by chrisamon » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:12 pm

I'll be the first.

Welcome! :)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Please share with us how she seduced the younger men and became their teacher.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Yes you have the makings of a real interesting life. An indepth description of your wife, and her control of your marriage is in demand. Also a description of you, and your love life with your wife. WE wait with baited breath.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:36 pm

bewareoflizzy wrote:Please share with us how she seduced the younger men and became their teacher.
Not what I would really call seduced. She is very confident, self assured, maybe a little bossy (in a good way) and likes to flirt. She doesn't need to seduce, she is just herself and men seem drawn to her. I would have to say that a strong, confident woman is hard not to notice.
On the "teaching" part, she believes men should always put the pleasure and desires of the woman first. Too many men seem to not know how to put a woman truly first, much less having general manners, etc., so she likes "teaching" or you might say, requiring those things.
We live a real life female led marriage. We discuss things and she makes the decision. I am as obedient of a husband as I can be. This is something we both like, her control. We have a kind of Queen/knight style, I gather information for her decisions and then I carry them out. I slay her dragons ;) .
We have a pretty active sex life, and again it involves her control. She loves regular PIV, it's just that I am not allowed to orgasm. When she has had enough, she tells me it is time to quit.
Now, I realize that I am not a very good writer or story teller, so forgive me that :) .

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:26 am

Her number1 wrote: We have a pretty active sex life, and again it involves her control. She loves regular PIV, it's just that I am not allowed to orgasm. When she has had enough, she tells me it is time to quit.
Does she ever allow you to orgasm?
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:44 am

Welcome to our world inside the web xx
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:25 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Does she ever allow you to orgasm?
The last one was 27 months ago and she claims that was the last one. Of course, I figure she may allow one at some time. I just never know and it doesn't really matter. We both enjoy her control and I have long since learned to extremely enjoy her orgasms. It may sound odd but, I find I enjoy hers more often and with more intensity than my own.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:27 pm

MrsTruckstar wrote:Welcome to our world inside the web xx
Thank you very much.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:41 pm

so over all those years, best guess how many partners

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:02 am

I'm interested in more background: how you got started, how she became more dominant over time, and how hotwifing has changed over the years for you.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:55 am

I wish I would have met someone like her when I was younger, some who could have shown me the female anatomy and how to get women off.

Thanks for sharing!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:59 pm

aztd wrote:so over all those years, best guess how many partners
I asked and she said "a respectable number".
I replied that could be from a few to several, she said "yes"

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:01 am

sherulestherooster wrote:I'm interested in more background: how you got started, how she became more dominant over time, and how hotwifing has changed over the years for you.
When we married, (her 18 and me 19) and for several years after she did not show dominance or at least I did not recognize it. We fought (not physical) about every two weeks normally about sex, when , how, etc. If she initiated, sex was great. If I tried to initiate sex it was either just ok or a fight. Looking back I can see she wanted control but, I was dense. She wanted control and I thought I did too. In time, the idea of having her in control in the bedroom took over for me but, I still tried to be in charge day to day.
In all of this, we started to read Penthouse Forum, no smart phones and internet was almost nothing then. The wife sharing/cuckolding/hotwifing stories were what appealed to the both of us. At least we shared the same interests. ;) We role played and bought toys and continued to read and talk about it. After telling her one day that I thought it would be hot to make it real, she said she had someone in mind. She had been flirting with a guy at work and she was soon to be quitting work. She told him she would miss him and she wished he would call her sometime. With in 6 months of us talking about it, she was meeting him at a motel.
Things were pretty good with lots of hot sex. As stated eariler she was 37 at the time. The guy she was seeing was 50. He was loving it as he had never been with a woman who knew what she wanted like her. He was married also but in time ( after a year together) he developed some pretty strong feelings for her and began to write "love" letters and wanted her to write him at least one in return. She wrote him one and happened to leave it where I found it. Reading her express to him that he was her best friend and her life had never been better sent me into a tail spin.
I told her I found and read the letter, the emotional connection they had developed was too much for me and for us. We were slowly working it out and she was trying to seriously dial back the emotions when he thought the way to hang on was to control her. That was good for us but, bad for him. She was not going to put up with a man controlling her and she ended it cold turkey. That ended the idea of having a boyfriend.

Enough typing for now, Questions about any of this? I'll answer any and pick the story back up as time allows.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:16 am

No questions so far, but please continue. We are pretty new to the lifestyle and I'm curious how it can evolve over time.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:50 pm

This is something newer and not in the timeline:
When my wife's birthday was approaching this year, I asked for some gift suggestions. She said she wanted a new hunting license, (she calls an anklet her hunting lic.) one sure to catch someones eye. I asked more about the style, etc. and she said a white gold diamond tennis bracelet to fit her ankle. I searched it seemed like everywhere and finally found a jeweler who could make one. I learned that most jewelers just have stock items and won't or can't make items. Any way, I got it in time for her birthday and it indeed was a hit.
A few days later she said "I'm planning to get my hunting license checked". I knew what and even who she was referring to. We have a friend, a game warden, whom we only see once or twice a year (never sexual in the past, just a friend) and we had just visited with him a few weeks before.
I told her I thought he would be good for her.
A couple days ago he called me out of the blue and said he was on his way to our area and wanted to come by and introduce a new trainee. This is something he has not done before. I told my wife he was coming and watched her reaction, she just smiled like the cat that ate the canary. Now I'm wondering if she initiated this or is it just coincidence.
He arrived and introduced the new trainee, we visited for a while like we should, all the while in the back or more like in the front of my mind I'm thinking, she is going to fuck him.
That night just before bed, while I sat in the floor at her feet rubbing them as I do every night, she said "How did it feel seeing R today, knowing I want to fuck him ?" I replied that it was really intense, really intense! She said "I thought you would like that", then she bent down and kissed me.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Back to a little more of our history story:
The episode with the "boyfriend" put a serious strain on our already turbulent marriage. We should have been smarter about being in a better place as us but, we weren't. I even went as far as seeing a lawyer twice and she said she thought about it also. The one good thing was that we both realized that we wanted to fix us and grow old together. So we moved forward for the next few years trying to forgive and forget. She came to refer to this time as "her affair" and regretted deeply having fallen in love with him.
At the same time, she insisted that I find others for me to play with. She had always not wanted me to play but, I'm sure she felt some guilt over she called her "cheating". (It was not the sex, it was the betrayal of love). At times she would offer to seduce the husbands so we could swap. In all of this she kept growing in her dominant side. I think she was really always truly dominant but, that she had always been told to suppress it by her mom and by society in general. It was not that she was growing in dominance but, more that she was embracing it as who she was.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:46 pm

I like your story,and i am happy that you are comfortable with your situation. I too can see the advantage of a older woman training young men to appreciate the finer things in life [A Womans Body] and learning how to please her. Wish that i had had that advantage. However denial would never be part of my game plan, nor would i accept it. To each his own.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:44 am

norbertrichard wrote:I like your story,and i am happy that you are comfortable with your situation. I too can see the advantage of a older woman training young men to appreciate the finer things in life [A Womans Body] and learning how to please her. Wish that i had had that advantage. However denial would never be part of my game plan, nor would i accept it. To each his own.

I can appreciate very well that what we do is not for everyone.
To be clear though, I am not denied sex and penetration. She loves to be fucked and I service her for as long as she wants. My denial is a denial of me having an ejaculation with orgasm.
I have learned to have a mental orgasm from hers or often from rubbing her feet. Quite often I will have a type of ruined orgasm with the cum just running or flowing out. And I don't necessarily need physical stimulation for it to happen, just to feel her control. All a part of her control that we enjoy and she likes exercising.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:07 am

On my wife being dominant, Her mother is of a dominant personality but, she is a mean, hateful, negative type. My wife said that for so long she tried to suppress her wanting to be in charge for fear she would become like her mother. The truth is though that she is nothing like her mother, my wife is a loving dominant, and a very loving wife and mother. It took a little while but, my wife kept embracing who she really is, letting more of her dominance come through into our daily lives.
Encouraging me to enjoy others went on for a few years and I did fall for another woman but, not to the point of wanting to leave my wife. But, I guess I did some emotional "cheating" of my own. Of course, we continued to fight and argue like cats and dogs at times. She put her playing on hold for a little while and then so did I. In all of this we had more good times than not. We raised kids and had a good life together. I don't want you to think that we fought all the time.
When the big change came for us was just after a particularly nasty argument. She had walked out of the house and when she came back in she said "I have had enough, one of us has to be in charge and I think it should be me, I think really you want it to be me". I just looked at her and thought, is this what I want? She said "Do you want this, for me to be in charge from now on?" Inside, I was so excited and more than a little scared. I answered yes.
I made up my mind that I was going to make this work. I have a very strong perfectionist streak and don't like failing at being the best I can. I read and studied all I could on a husband submitting to a wife and learned of FLR/WLM. I knew she expected this to be real and not just kinky play. This was to be the way we lived from now on. I was going to be her obedient husband while still being alpha in all other areas.
You see, when we had started playing back early on, we had tried a more cuckold style arrangement. I did not mind but, after trying it she did not like it. She did not want to see me as less than alpha. She does not like humiliation for me. She has said "my job is to build you up, not tear you down". In no way are we passing judgement on any one's relationship, This is just what she wants for us and works for us.
We believe in "to each there own".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:17 am

Welcome! Really enjoying reading about your marriage!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Welcome! Really enjoying reading about your marriage!
Thank you.
Maybe our story can help others along their journey.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:34 pm

My wife really liked the telling about the birthday present and R. She was hopeing for some comments. She asked me last night what everybody said.
I hate to tell her nothing.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Her number1 wrote:This is something newer and not in the timeline:
When my wife's birthday was approaching this year, I asked for some gift suggestions. She said she wanted a new hunting license, (she calls an anklet her hunting lic.) one sure to catch someones eye. I asked more about the style, etc. and she said a white gold diamond tennis bracelet to fit her ankle. I searched it seemed like everywhere and finally found a jeweler who could make one. I learned that most jewelers just have stock items and won't or can't make items. Any way, I got it in time for her birthday and it indeed was a hit.
A few days later she said "I'm planning to get my hunting license checked". I knew what and even who she was referring to. We have a friend, a game warden, whom we only see once or twice a year (never sexual in the past, just a friend) and we had just visited with him a few weeks before.
I told her I thought he would be good for her.
A couple days ago he called me out of the blue and said he was on his way to our area and wanted to come by and introduce a new trainee. This is something he has not done before. I told my wife he was coming and watched her reaction, she just smiled like the cat that ate the canary. Now I'm wondering if she initiated this or is it just coincidence.
He arrived and introduced the new trainee, we visited for a while like we should, all the while in the back or more like in the front of my mind I'm thinking, she is going to fuck him.
That night just before bed, while I sat in the floor at her feet rubbing them as I do every night, she said "How did it feel seeing R today, knowing I want to fuck him ?" I replied that it was really intense, really intense! She said "I thought you would like that", then she bent down and kissed me.
So hot! That would drive me crazy as there would be no blood left for the head attached to my shoulders. This is the kind of role I think my wife would like to fulfill. Love it!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Today my wife went to get her hair done and told me she would be back in a bit. A little later I looked at the clock on the shop wall and thought, its taking a little longer than i thought. She made it back in time to pick up the grandkid from kindergarden so I did not ask about it but, commented on how nice her hair looked.
A little before supper time she said, "I had a good day, grab your money you're taking me out for Italian".
So we headed out and got to one of her favorite places to have a nice meal. She ordered for us and told the waitress that we would split the spinach ravioli as it is so big of a serving. She split my portion onto the extra plate and asked "Is that enough?". I told her if not I could get some more of hers. She said "You may ask if you want more".
After a great meal and conversation, as we walked up to the cashier, she said "I could have had the guy that fucked me earlier pay for this". I paused,and said, "Instead you're having me pay for it. Somethings not right here!" ;)
She said, "That's right, somethings not right LOL LOL, I like it"