Do you regret hotwifing after you cum?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Often
11%
Sometimes
31%
Rarely
58%

Total votes: 405

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 am

In the moments immediately after we have sex, when it follows my wife having sex with another man or role playing (talking) about her having sex with another man, I often regret hotwifing. It doesn't last too long, perhaps 5-15 minutes. After that period of time, I am all for hotwifing again!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Do you regret hotwifing after you cum?

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:10 am

I think for a lot of men, the state of sexual excitement drops off dramatically after we cum. Some "recover" quickly, some take more time. I don't ever regret my wife having sex wth another man after I get off, but as you say, the excitement level does drop off for a while afterwards. In my 20s I could keep going, but now it takes a while.

craven mohr

Unread post by craven mohr » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:50 am

The first time I shared a girlfriend, I deliberately held off from cumming because I was worried that I would lose the mood. The three of us had a wonderful time, but only she got off. I think my buddy was a bit surprised and very nervous.

I don't know if it was the very next time, but we were together again. I was doing her from behind, and watching her suck his dick. It started getting too much for me, and I knew I was going to spew. And, I knew that she was going to fuck him afterwards. It was going to be a test, but I did not slow down.

I pulled out and shot my load all over her backside. I really wanted him to quickly add his cum to mine, but they disengaged and he started putting his clothes on. I pointed out that he was still completely hard, and encouraged her to "give him that good pussy, baby". She did!

I watched as she climbed on top of him, seated on the couch, and lowered herself onto his cock. Then I watched close up as she rode him. It was riveting. As they fucked some more, I searched for any feelings of jealousy or regret. I found none. That was a great day.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:53 am

I have never regretted hotwifing for a second, ever. I regretted partner choice once (as did she) but that is the only regret I ever experienced.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:29 am

can't answer because you don't have never. Never had any regrets ever. Seems to me you anticipate that everyone has some regrets. There are those of us who do not.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:55 am

Never regretted hotwifing after blowing my load. Just regretting I was not able to last longer.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:57 am

I would also have to add "Never." That wasn't a choice so I went with the next closest, "Rarely." My only regret is when there aren't more other guys in line for R to enjoy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:00 am

I have never regretted her being a hotwife. It is a reality we both enjoy.
I do realize how it can effect some guys after an orgasm, the buildup, the wanting , and then the let down after they cum. I think you have to make sure the hotwifing is more than just a fantasy. Fantasies often don't sound so good after an orgasm.
I, like some others, regret that she doesn't play more often. But she plays at the pace she likes so, I really have no regrets.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 am

If I remember Biology class correctly, it is called Refractory Period. Nature ensure that we ejaculate and then give the female a break; lest we tear her pussy to shreds. So nature switches us OFF long enough for the female to run far away!!

Personally, YES. After I cum, for a few minutes I would prefer she spend the rest of the week with me and not see him again. 20min later I am back!

murto
Prepubescent

Unread post by murto » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:44 am

Yes, after i cum, I'm full of regret AND hating myself to have cuckold mentality. But it comes back. Sometimes in minutes, sometimes in hours or days max.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:11 am

No. The refractory period really only magnifies my disappointment in my own abilities. The desire is still there, just the inability to do anything about it!

I do wonder whether it is to do with low testosterone levels, and how that affects other men who have higher levels; maybe they are more disappointed due to the higher prolactin release on orgasm?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 am

Never
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:22 pm

gamma wrote:No. The refractory period really only magnifies my disappointment in my own abilities. The desire is still there, just the inability to do anything about it!

I do wonder whether it is to do with low testosterone levels, and how that affects other men who have higher levels; maybe they are more disappointed due to the higher prolactin release on orgasm?
While we cucks like to portray ourselves as inadequate, lets take a stroll down memory lane and remember when we were dating our future hotwives. Were we not full of stamina, testosterone and endless ability to recharge?

The truth behind the magic of Santa Claus is that if he were also married to her for 20 or 30 plus years, he would probably be far worse off than we are at this moment; despite his size. We have the spark of sex going because of this intense and ongoing fantasy that she executes to perfection each day.

But dont let me burst our child-like wonder. May 2017 bring many bulls to our happy wives!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 am

As a wannabe, I thought this was a really interesting question. I'm a little surprised there aren't more replies. I, and others in my situation, would really appreciate a few more responses from all the lucky practitioners of this lifestyle.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:27 am

That was a BIG question my wife had before we became active in the lifestyle.

I was telling her that the instant I cum, hotwifing means nothing to me...And within 10 minutes the urge came roaring back to life and I told her based on that I felt I was prepared to have it happen.

Surprisingly, after I reclaim her after she's had sex with other men, I do not go through those withdrawal feelings of regret or loosing any urge at all.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:51 am

No. I do have some fantasies (example: her "forcing" me to eat my/another man's load) that immediately after ejaculation, I feel wicked guilty/disgusted at. But not hotwifing. I have some moral/religious concerns about this lifestyle, but even with the "orgasm hangover" that I get after coming, I don't regret it. Her confidence in herself is reason enough, but I like the fact that she's "experienced" and sharing this kink with each other has really improved our intimacy/communication.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:56 am

calicolombia69 wrote:If I remember Biology class correctly, it is called Refractory Period. Nature ensure that we ejaculate and then give the female a break; lest we tear her pussy to shreds. So nature switches us OFF long enough for the female to run far away!!

Personally, YES. After I cum, for a few minutes I would prefer she spend the rest of the week with me and not see him again. 20min later I am back!
Yes. There is a refractory period for almost all men. Consider the possibility that it was not evolved to protect the woman's pussy but to allow other men to take their turn adding their sperm to the genetic mix. Just like men who fall asleep after cumming, having opportunities for women to enjoy other men who climb on board would favor hybrid vigor.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:05 am

calicolombia69 wrote:
gamma wrote:No. The refractory period really only magnifies my disappointment in my own abilities. The desire is still there, just the inability to do anything about it!

While we cucks like to portray ourselves as inadequate, lets take a stroll down memory lane and remember when we were dating our future hotwives. Were we not full of stamina, testosterone and endless ability to recharge?

The truth behind the magic of Santa Claus is that if he were also married to her for 20 or 30 plus years, he would probably be far worse off than we are at this moment; despite his size. We have the spark of sex going because of this intense and ongoing fantasy that she executes to perfection each day.

But dont let me burst our child-like wonder. May 2017 bring many bulls to our happy wives!

To your questions: Stamina was an issue for me and if she ordered me to do it harder, I couldn't because I was not able to get any momentum going. With a 3" cock, you only just get past the outer vagina muscle and the very real danger of slipping out, so I was restricted to moving in and out about an inch or inch and a half at the most. Doggy fashion was very hard to maintain. I was never able to make her cum through fucking.

Though the higher testosterone and ability to recharge DID help to make repeated attempts to get her close so I could finish her off manually or with my tongue.

Mr Ares

Unread post by Mr Ares » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 am

Absolutely no regret. Embarrassment, yes. I really get into creampies for example. It's embarrassing to be moaning and sucking like crazy, my sexy wife talking all nasty and humping all over my face. So often I get carried away and actualy cum while eating her out. Then sitting up with cream all over my face, a smirk on the other dudes face, and the wife giggling about the mess and how much I obviously love it while she scoops some off and feeds it to me. Ridiculously embarrassing but never any regret.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:26 am

Over the years, there were a couple of guys that I felt this way about.........my wife has affairs, not fuck buddies. So she gets really involved emotionally as well as sexually....in fact most of them start as emotional affairs and become sexual affairs later.

One guy in particular, that she still works with and is in fact in a motel with this weekend (separate rooms) she got REALLY involved with emotionally and fell in love with him before they every did anything sexual. She now admits she fell in love with the IDEA of them together as a couple, running the company, bigshot executives.....she even started to give me the "we've gone separate ways in our lives" line once but didn't finish it when I stood up to her about it. At the time, I didn't really give a shit whether the relationship ended or not....but I wasn't going to let her off easy either. Long story....

Anyway, not long after that incident, she admitted she wanted to be sexual with him but it wasn't proceeding (truth be told I think he's gay and hides behind chasing women he doesn't want) and essentially was asking me to be her PIMP. Stupid me, I agreed to help out and they eventually did everything one can do with their clothes on sexually but he would always back out at the last minute (as with every other women in the company he has hit on too). WE on the other hand had FANTASTIC times in bed with her pretending I was Charlie, telling him how long she had wanted to fuck him, how BAD she wanted him, that she loved him, and telling him she was not using her diaphragm and it was OK if she got pregnant, and that she WANTED to get pregnant by him.........OUR sex life rebounded dramatically and honestly it really saved our marriage. But I HATED myself afterwards because I don't really like him personally, and I was hurt that she had seriously considered ending our marriage over a guy she never even had SEX with (beyond kissing, making out, feeling each other up all clothed).

It was the BEST and WORST sex ever between us.........she would come on to me and call me his name from the outset which turned me on immediately, and during she is BEGGING Charlie to fuck her, cum inside of her, no I don't have my diaphragm in but I don't CARE!!, I want you to knock me up, I want to have our baby!! and WOW was it the BEST sex we had in years!!! Then I would cum inside of her with her clawing and scratching and fucking up on Charlie BEGGING for him to cum and knock her up with his baby and I'd have a HUGE orgasm and 10 seconds later HATE myself for helping make this whole mess happen........

Interesting situation for sure.............it doesn't stop me from approving of her relationships and honestly even tho I am sitting her unable to sleep because they are together in a hotel and even tho I know the relationship is over....if she called me now and said "he's here and I want to try again" I would be 100% supportive of it and HATE it at the same time and turned on to beat HELL if she did too!! Go figure........

CW

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 pm

I rarely regret it. The times I felt regret most often were early on in this experience, before I started to fully enjoy, and accept my wife's needs.

In recent times, I've felt regret only a handful of times, when I was unduly concerned about seeing a particularly intimate, passionate encounter between my wife and her lover; once with her high-school ex, and a few other occasions when she was so enamored of her big-cock lover she forgot I was present.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Sometimes a twinge of doubt after. But not enough to want her to stop. Hotwifing has had more ups than downs and the smile on her face as she reminisces or looks forward to another meet quickly removes any doubts.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Never. If I get aroused enough to get anywhere near orgasm it's all fun. There have been times when something is off and I don't get into it so much but even then I don't think it ever gets to a point I could call regret.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

Lookingtoshareia
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lookingtoshareia » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm still in the process of hoping my wife becomes a hotwife, but after the sex when she makes up a story for me I notice a slight loss in the allure for a small time. It always returns quickly though.
Shellydawn's hubby Stag/Vixen couple.
Our journey so far...
I need to recreate this, it seems to have been removed over time.
Playdate pictures....
https://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewt ... =9&t=52867

c3po70
Prepubescent

Unread post by c3po70 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 am

Never should be a choice.
After I come may be the best part. I love snuggling up and holding her.