Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Jeff111
$2 Ho

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Jeff111 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Yes, but being dead set against it they won't try it.

And some, should they try it, may enjoy it physically but struggle mentally with it.

HWSage
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWSage » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:55 am

Jeff111 wrote:Yes, but being dead set against it they won't try it.

And some, should they try it, may enjoy it physically but struggle mentally with it.
That is right on! My wife screams her brains out, but deep down always felt guilty about it. This has got a whole lot better with time. She is enjoying more and not feeling as bad. Doesn't bother her near as much as she is seeing only good from it now. Really boosts our sex life and she loves it that she is always horny for me now. We never suffer a downward spiral (Once again, from "The Three Marriage Enigmas" book so many here are reading) and we are very intimate and emotionally close just about all the time.

One thing that really helped was finding a guy the she especially likes,respects and thinks is a hunk. Oh ya, changed her attitude a great deal! Now she looks forward to the next time.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 am

I haven't written her off on coming around to new ideas. She is just not in a place where she can trust and feel comfortable with telling me what she really wants and desires. My goal is to get her to that point and she has admitted she is not there yet. This morning she is in a good mood and been very loving toward me. She shows no indication of being mad or upset over the conversation last night. Progress?? Not sure!!!

HWSage
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWSage » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:13 am

Mlghten wrote:I haven't written her off on coming around to new ideas. She is just not in a place where she can trust and feel comfortable with telling me what she really wants and desires. My goal is to get her to that point and she has admitted she is not there yet. This morning she is in a good mood and been very loving toward me. She shows no indication of being mad or upset over the conversation last night. Progress?? Not sure!!!
You are probably making more progress than you might believe. Woman are slow to come to this most of the time. That is not a bad thing when you consider it.

One thing I did was ask her to tell me if a guy was good looking and assign a number (even on television). Sometimes I would ask her, how does that guy look.

Once in the mall we sat down and I asked her to show me a guy that was a complete and utter hunk. After about 5 minutes a guy (that looked like Thor to me) walked by and she said: Now that man is hot! I immediately asked her, what would it be like to feel him in your arms and have him inside of you. She reacted pretty strongly. Just another seed being planted to help get her ready.

I had to plant a lot of seeds to get her ready. Don't give up, but don't rush her either.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:27 am

My wife also objected. She didn't want to be a slut... I got her a book called "The ethical slut" that said this was not slutty. She said it was not consistent with being christian, I argued using some data from threads on this forum.

I executed a detailed plan to get her to engage. Bought her clothes... makeup...massages... personal trainer... and so on... I wrote a long thread a while ago, but it's now gone. The plan was executed over about a year.

The plan ultimately got her to agree to go on a date. No sex... just a date to see what that would be like. I had to give a ton of effort and concessions to get that far. But, for me, for a anniversary gift, she agree to go on a date.

Setting the bar low - a date, no sex, made this more achievable. She went into that thinking "I'll just do this one little harmless thing..."

Then we had to find "the guy" and we went online. Made a profile... posted sexy pics (which was fun).. started to screen prospects. She was amazed at the responses. Flattered. Titillated.

Because she agreed to do a date, she had to interact with a ton of guys. Some she thought were a little interesting. Ultimately, she could not decide from 3 finalist... So I suggested "why not just meet all three?", and because she was pretty curious at this point, she said "ok"

Date #1 - a bust. Date #2 - big hit. Date #3 - modest hit. All were just dates, no sex.

All 3 pursued her hard. She blew off #1, but continued to interact with #2 and #3... eventually she fucked both... a lot ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 am

Mighten,

From time-to-time there is a good post on he board about the facts that the Bible gives permission to a man and wife to engage in sex with other as they agree together. The book "Divine Sex" as well as some others are also well written and very supportive. You might want to consider them.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 pm

You might want to try this article...http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41576.

Books such as "Divine Sex," "God and Sex," and others (do and Amazon search) might also help you see that the Bible does not prohibit a married couple from choosing to explore sex with others if they are mutually in agreement.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Mlghten wrote:I haven't written her off on coming around to new ideas. She is just not in a place where she can trust and feel comfortable with telling me what she really wants and desires. My goal is to get her to that point and she has admitted she is not there yet. This morning she is in a good mood and been very loving toward me. She shows no indication of being mad or upset over the conversation last night. Progress?? Not sure!!!
It is great progress at the right speed in the right way.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Samanthasman wrote:My wife also objected. She didn't want to be a slut... I got her a book called "The ethical slut" that said this was not slutty. She said it was not consistent with being christian, I argued using some data from threads on this forum.

I executed a detailed plan to get her to engage. Bought her clothes... makeup...massages... personal trainer... and so on... I wrote a long thread a while ago, but it's now gone. The plan was executed over about a year.

The plan ultimately got her to agree to go on a date. No sex... just a date to see what that would be like. I had to give a ton of effort and concessions to get that far. But, for me, for a anniversary gift, she agree to go on a date.

Setting the bar low - a date, no sex, made this more achievable. She went into that thinking "I'll just do this one little harmless thing..."

Then we had to find "the guy" and we went online. Made a profile... posted sexy pics (which was fun).. started to screen prospects. She was amazed at the responses. Flattered. Titillated.

Because she agreed to do a date, she had to interact with a ton of guys. Some she thought were a little interesting. Ultimately, she could not decide from 3 finalist... So I suggested "why not just meet all three?", and because she was pretty curious at this point, she said "ok"

Date #1 - a bust. Date #2 - big hit. Date #3 - modest hit. All were just dates, no sex.

All 3 pursued her hard. She blew off #1, but continued to interact with #2 and #3... eventually she fucked both... a lot ;)
Bravo! If ever there was a detailed blueprint for what I envision....this was it. I just should have started 20 years ago. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Mighten,

Do not get discouraged my friend. As I said before, you are free as a bird now. From this point on youre viewpoint is out in the open and you are the one taking the relationship "high-road". What woman wants to think her husband is honestly exposing his desires and inner secrets while she allows him to twist in the wind? Not many.

I say it's already working on her. I believe she brought it up in this most recent conversation? She was hoping you would hang youre head, apologize and tell her you were just kidding or drunk or something.
You did neither and it sounds like you were perfect with your reasoning. Trust me, she is simply digesting all this. You are going to have a hotwife someday sooner than you think.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 am

Mighten,
Your situation sounds EXACTLY like mine. For me, I never thought it would happen going direct. My wife is very aware of my fantasies, but she also knows that I am a voyeur and like to watch. That is how I got her to go to a swingers club. We planned a weekend out of town to see a concert one night and go to a swingers club the next night. I assured her that nothing would happen, that we would go, dance, drink, and people watch. I told her that by no means would anything happen, even if in the heat of the moment we would not do anything. I wanted to make her feel comfortable. It was scary, and we were very nervous the first time we went, but had fun dancing and laughing and watching. We both got extremely horny and went back to the hotel room an fucked like rabbits. Since then we have gone to swingers clubs 4 or 5 times and Desire(Nude/Swingers resort) a bunch of times. Nothing of substance has happened but it has been a fun ride.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:03 am

One thing I have learned is that wives never forget those conversations. They may act like they don't think about what you said, but they certainly do indeed. Just show her affection and support in all areas of her life. If you do want to talk about it with her, set up a positive and open context for it. Sounds like good progress to me.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:21 am

This is an excellent thread for all of us out there who are just beginning. I greatly appreciate Mighten sharing his experience as it is extremely similar to my recent conversations with my wife. I am taking the slow approach and focusing on building her confidence in feeling sexy rather than slutty (loaded word for her) and see if we can indulge in some fantasy role play to start. My plan that I shared with her as we lay in bed in the dark with my heart pounding in chest, nervous that she would go ballistic when I told her is to give her a massage with a skilled masseuse and myself and depending on how she feels can control how far things go. She loves massages and think that this is the way to relax her and open up. I like hearing what others who are just beginning are doing to share and open up their relationships. Reading has been opening her up, slowly by slowly!

travis9595
Trainable

Unread post by travis9595 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:34 am

Samanthasman wrote:

Which site did you use? Thinking of doing something similar, my wife has agreed to potentially posting an online profile somewhere just to gauge the responses. Seems like something like SLS is just too much right off the bat. Just wondering what worked well for you.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:46 am

You are doing good. Don't push.. She is remembering everything you have said .. You don't have to keep reminding Herod your desires. A woman never forgets anything !! Just listen for those little comments that let you answer back and begin the talk again. She will bring it back up but sooner if you leave her alone on it.

In the meantime keep pointing out guys that look at her and keep her up by getting attention. You can also say things when you get home like "wow.. What did your boyfriends think of your outfit today ?? Keep it light., have fun with it ... Let it brew in her mind. Tell her how proud you are when you walk into a restaurant, etc with her in your arm. Things will progress... Honest !! Lol !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:57 am

Even if she never makes that step, your relationship will be improved and she will feel better about herself. It may be that fantasy is enough and you never need to take that final step....

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Thank you all for the support and advice. It really helps to read each of your individual comments. Also helps me build on my patience and understanding. I am currently stepping back and going to wait and see if my wife brings the topic up again. Hopefully, I am better prepared with my responses. I will keep you informed on any progress. Hopefully I am no longer, "Just Beginning" but now "Mid-Stage Progress". :)

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:43 pm

travis9595 wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:

Which site did you use? Thinking of doing something similar, my wife has agreed to potentially posting an online profile somewhere just to gauge the responses. Seems like something like SLS is just too much right off the bat. Just wondering what worked well for you.
We used Ashley Madison and OK Cupid. Later we added SeekingArrangement. We tired swinger sites, but it was low quality. Craigslist was just plain creepy. Match, E-Harmony, Plenty of Fish and others did not really allow married people. I tried to get her on Tinder, but she refused to go there.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:27 pm

The other day, after a few drinks, my wife gave me a passionate kiss. She told me she really loved me even though I had some weird quirks. I asked if my quirks sort of turned her on and she said they did but it was just between us two. Shortly thereafter she told me it really upsets her when I talk about her having sex with another man. I think she caught herself with this retraction. I told her it was going to bring us much closer. She gave me another passionate kiss. This resulted in a round of kisses and us in the bedroom. She asked me to eat her out in which I dove into. I have to say she had the largest orgasm I have ever seen from her. As I was eating her out and she orgamsed, I started fingering her pussy and she began to squirt. It was a awesome.

The following day we went to happy hour and she never mentioned anything other than she doesn't remember having an orgasm that big. We enjoyed our time together and nothing else came up. Tonight, she was exchanging friendly emails with a friends brother who has a crush on her. His wife has told my wife that her husband has a huge crush on her. They exchanged friendly messages with nothing sexual. I didn't put think he would be my wife's type, but she told me he was a really nice guy. She seemed to welcome the attention. I asked her if she thought he was just one of those "nice guys". She said yes and I told her he would take it further if give the opportunity. She laughed and we made the conversation fun. We laid down and my wife again initiated sex by asking me to lick on her. Once again she had a huge orgasm and squirted a little. I hope this is progress and she is coming around to the idea. Going to take it slow and wait for her to bring things up.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Clearly her sexuality is opening up, but her upbringing still makes it hard for her to own her HW desires. Given her rapid progress, it seems you are handling it just right. Now if you could only know what images were in her mind when she had that huge orgasm... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:34 am

She should be asked what she was thinking about!

Let us know too :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:00 am

Great update and great progress! It is on her mind now and she is playing with it, still trying to process it all. At the same time, she is enjoying the idea.
Often, after Farmgirl has an intense orgasm I will ask who she was fucking (in her mind at the time). About two thirds of the time it is me but, the other third of the time she readily tells me who it was and what he was doing. It is always Hot to hear.
You might try asking your wife after she has a good orgasm. At first she might be a little embarrassed to say. Keep it playful and light and she will open up especially as she sees you like what she likes.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:10 am

Mlghten wrote:The other day, after a few drinks, my wife gave me a passionate kiss. She told me she really loved me even though I had some weird quirks. I asked if my quirks sort of turned her on and she said they did but it was just between us two. Shortly thereafter she told me it really upsets her when I talk about her having sex with another man. I think she caught herself with this retraction. I told her it was going to bring us much closer. She gave me another passionate kiss. This resulted in a round of kisses and us in the bedroom. She asked me to eat her out in which I dove into. I have to say she had the largest orgasm I have ever seen from her. As I was eating her out and she orgamsed, I started fingering her pussy and she began to squirt. It was a awesome.

The following day we went to happy hour and she never mentioned anything other than she doesn't remember having an orgasm that big. We enjoyed our time together and nothing else came up. Tonight, she was exchanging friendly emails with a friends brother who has a crush on her. His wife has told my wife that her husband has a huge crush on her. They exchanged friendly messages with nothing sexual. I didn't put think he would be my wife's type, but she told me he was a really nice guy. She seemed to welcome the attention. I asked her if she thought he was just one of those "nice guys". She said yes and I told her he would take it further if give the opportunity. She laughed and we made the conversation fun. We laid down and my wife again initiated sex by asking me to lick on her. Once again she had a huge orgasm and squirted a little. I hope this is progress and she is coming around to the idea. Going to take it slow and wait for her to bring things up.
patience grasshopper, she will get there at her own speed. any pressure on you will be like one step forwards but 3 steps back.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:02 am

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Haven't posted for almost a week now as there hasn't been too much happen. The other night I was fucking my wife and she told me she wanted a hard long dick inside her. I am not small by any means; however, I know this was another example of her letting her guard down. There was no doubt she wasn't talking about me. I had a weak moment when she made the comment and almost immediately shot my load inside of her. I was upset after this happened because I have been really trying to concentrate on her. I told her I was upset and she told assured me it was okay that I deserved it this time. Believe me, next time I will be stronger keep my focus on her.

Been really busy, so haven't had any intimate conversations to discuss.