Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Things have been moving slowly, however; I do think I am making progress. I really appreciate all of the support and advice I have received from you. I am over a year and a half into this journey and I think the end result will be well worth the wait.

I constantly have to fight the urge to rush things and often feel the desire to put myself first. I adore my wife and this is really all about her. I will get something out of it as well - LOL. I often get really excited thinking about her opening up and being her true self. I know it will be amazing.

Tonight my wife was discussing our weekly schedule and said she would be working late on thursdays. I told her that was fine but she couldn't spend the night with her boyfriend. She told me that was no problem and she would be home after he was done with her. We laughed and I know it may not seem like a big step, but for my wife, this is huge. Any suggestions or encouragement on moving things a little further is appreciated.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:42 pm

It's been a while since I have posted an update regarding our journey. I apologize as you can all understand, life occasionally gets in the way.

I started this journey over a year and a half ago, and have seen tremendous progress and change in my wife. She is very conservative with a strong Christian background. She has been holding a lot inside and has yet to release herself from her bias upbringing.

Our sex life has gone from very vanilla to unbelievably HOT. We had the most erotic sex three nights ago. I had sex with her at least four time that night with her discovering she likes anal sex. I have to tell you I had trouble keeping up, however, when I started to struggle, I would think about another guy fucking her and we were ON again.

She had quite a few drinks that night and she told me she only wanted me and didn't like me when I brought up another man fucking her. While saying all of this, we started watching the movie, "Unfaithful" and she kept telling me how she couldn't understand taking such a risk with her marriage and children. Her body told a very different story. After watching some of the movie and talking, we had the most intense sex ever. We have been married over 21 years so this says a lot.

I went out of town the next day, so we have not had time to talk about that night, other than she said she had the best time and really enjoyed me that night. I think we are at a crossroads in our journey and as much as I want to push things, I am holding back. We have been exchanging some erotic text where I send her pictures of a big cock and she send me a text back saying it makes her tingle inside. She follow the text up that she really want ME. I also sent some text of her at her bachelorette the party with guys sucking life savors off her shirt and her enjoying a stripper at a bar. This really turned me on and she laughed and seemed to enjoy the walk back in time.

Hoping things keep moving in the right direction, however it has been hard holding back. I don't want to move too fast and destroy what progress I have made.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 pm

You can only guess the speed you need to progress this at - too fast and she might freak out - too slow and maybe she looses any progress you have made ("sorry ladies") :oops: but with women who knows what is the right thing to do!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Things seemed to reach a new level tonight.

I am out of town and called my wife tonight. When asking how her day went, it was full of stress as usual. When asked, she told me she had a cute/sexy dress on today at work and got a lot of compliments from female coworkers. When asked about the men, she told me she didn't get any compliments but one of the men slowly looked her up and down when she was talking to him. She said he was defiantly checking her out. I got an instant hard on.

She told me that he was a really cutie and she had a special bond with him as they had a lot in common. This was a tremendous step for my wife in opening up to me. I let her know how much this turned me on and told her I know this guy wanted to fuck her. Her response was that he looks at her as a brother but he is a real cutie. I cannot tell you how this made me feel, but I know it was an incredible high for me. I was afraid to talk too much about how I was feeling and put it back on her by saying, he really find you attractive and I'm sure he wants to fuck you. She always down plays my statements but I asked her if she thought I was weird feeling turned on by his actions. She said NO. I shifted the focus on how she was feeling about herself and she seemed to feel god about the way she looked. I'm sure she was really sexy.

I sent a series of text to her tonight telling her I really want her to let go of her past and open up to me. Will see how this turns out, but I feel I am making some great progress in her opening up to me. I love this journey!!!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:55 am

Good news! :)
Thanks for the update.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:00 am

Apologies for not providing an update. Still moving along slowly, and hopefully at my wife’s pace. We continue to have more sex than two years ago and I routinely bring sharing her into the bedroom. Still have not broken into a deep conversation outside the bedroom. I am waiting for the right time and don’t want to push her.

Recently, I have had trouble maintaining a hard on when we are having sex and it has caused some frustration. My wife has had trouble achieving an orgasm and when she does, it is always when I am eating her pussy. Last night was one of the rare occasions when she had an orgasm from oral sex. I got really hard after she agreed that she needed a “booty call”. I proceeded to fuck her and cum inside her quickly. She got really excited about the booty call talk, but she quickly recants by staying she only wants me. We have a lot of fun together and enjoy each other, but, I know she is frustrated that she doesn’t get massive orgasms.

Any ideas on moving things forward without being pushy. Also looking for ideas on how to foreplay outside the bedroom so she can relax and loose some stress.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Just want everyone interested that we are still on our journey. Not a whole lot to report, except our journey is still moving forward.

I get mixed signals from my wife when the topic of sharing comes up. She tells me in the typical fashion that there is no way, she only needs me, this is weird etc, etc , etc. After we talk, she acts like the conversation never occurred. We have a great relationship and love our time together. I get confused when she comes home telling me stories about men at work and some of the flirty things they say to her. I’m trying to remain patient but it is really hard to hold my composure.

Going out on Wednesday night and she agreed to talk about sex during happy hour. It seem her sober conversations show tremendous resistance to sharing however, after a few drinks she seems to be more open. I’m soooo confused!!!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you for keeping the updates coming. My advice is don't get discouraged. (Helpful right?) But for real I think the reason our wives send mixed signals is because they are not sure yet how THEY feel about all of this. You have had this fantasy for years, and have had all this time formulate how you feel based on YOUR side of the fantasy. You have to be willing to give her the necessary time to figure out how she feels, and also discover what she wants out of all this. I hope this helps!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:56 pm

That you are moving forward is a great thing. Keep your talk of hotwifery honest and open, don't beat around the bush. It will give her mixed signals. If you want her to explore this and give it some thought, she needs to know how you really feel about it. If you are unsure in talking about it with her, then she feels unsure too. Trust builds confidence and security. She is most likely looking to you for that sense of confidence and security, that "this is okay and will be good for us".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Her number1 wrote:That you are moving forward is a great thing. Keep your talk of hotwifery honest and open, don't beat around the bush. It will give her mixed signals. If you want her to explore this and give it some thought, she needs to know how you really feel about it. If you are unsure in talking about it with her, then she feels unsure too. Trust builds confidence and security. She is most likely looking to you for that sense of confidence and security, that "this is okay and will be good for us".
Excellent as usual. I have recently learned a similar saying.

Confidence breeds confidence.

If we want our wives to be confident in taking this step, we have to be confident first. Honestly, I still have times where I wonder if this is really something that I really want to happen in REAL LIFE. But I am becoming more and more confident about this journey that we are on.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Thank you both for the encouragement, you don’t know how much I needed it. I have to say as we continue our journey, the sex is unbelievable.

Tonight’s pillow talk lead to incredible sex and she told me she wanted me to make “it” a reality. We were talking about her getting laid and having a massive orgasm, so I believe I know where she was going saying this. This occurred during the heat of passsion.

I’m really looking forward to Wednesday night happy hour. Hope I don’t get disappointed as I am waiting for the moment things open up between us. Thanks again

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:41 am

Wanted to update everyone as things in our lives progress. We have continued to work on our relationship with a great deal of focus on intimacy. Over the holidays, life really got in the way of things; however, we are closer because of it.

I have not let hotwifing go and we have really begun to talk about it more. She told me yesterday that she was interested in learning more about it. I have sent her an article by Dr. Sherry Lee called “The Hotwife Phenomena,“ which I though was a really good read. I am hoping this is a new chapter in our journey. I am very excited about her new interest because this was discussed during the day and not as pillow talk.

My wife is so awesome and I cannot put into words how excited I am for her to open up. Whatever that means :)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 am

Nice! Why not bring her to this website?

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 am

This is Amazing! It is definitely working in her mind. She has reached a point of curiosity. You have to be careful not to get too ahead of yourself tho. There are still bumps and hurdles along the way, but if she is willing to talk about it openly, and in the light of day, I would say you two are well on your way. Stay calm, deep breathes, and enjoy the journey.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:04 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:This is Amazing! It is definitely working in her mind. She has reached a point of curiosity. You have to be careful not to get too ahead of yourself tho. There are still bumps and hurdles along the way, but if she is willing to talk about it openly, and in the light of day, I would say you two are well on your way. Stay calm, deep breathes, and enjoy the journey.

Really appreciate the words of encouragement. It’s been a very long journey for us. Taking one day at a time and trying to continue patience.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:06 am

Mlghten wrote:Thank you for the responses and advice. I will surely keep you informaed on our progress. I'm at the point now where we are both fighting to find time together to discuss things. Planning a date night in a few weeks. So excited to work on our relationship and maybe take another baby step forward.
I suspect it won't be that long before another man is inside her. I went through something like your experience. In time, she was fucking a co-worker for three months before I learned of their pairings three years ago. After a long talk, she agreed that one many isn't enough and has been fucking others since. I don't always get to be present in the same room, and all aren't aware that she tells me about it afterward.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:22 am

superb101 wrote:Nice! Why not bring her to this website?
I am planning on introducing her to this site in time. Want to get a little further along.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 am

This is a really nice update. I know you have been wanting this for some time and were afraid it wouldn't happen.
Her telling you that "she was interested in learning about it", is the good news here. Ya'll have been talking about it and now she in interested in learning more. Guide her and show her how this can be fun and good for her marriage. Let her see how normal this is.
As she learns, listen to her, really listen. Her desires of how she wants this to work most likely will not be totally in sync with your ideas. That is okay, talk and meet in the middle where it is fun for both of you.
And while it can take some time yet for her to want to let another man in, once she is ready she will be ready. You will have to prepare you mind for that as best you can, you are used to her "moving slowly" and you think it will be in those terms but, that won't be the case once she decides. The speed that she is capable of moving can be scary.
The real them, hidden from us, is not what we usually think they are. The great thing is that the real them is so much better, so much hotter, than our fantasy of them. :D There is more to them than we can even imagine.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:24 am

Her number1 wrote:This is a really nice update. I know you have been wanting this for some time and were afraid it wouldn't happen.
Her telling you that "she was interested in learning about it", is the good news here. Ya'll have been talking about it and now she in interested in learning more. Guide her and show her how this can be fun and good for her marriage. Let her see how normal this is.
As she learns, listen to her, really listen. Her desires of how she wants this to work most likely will not be totally in sync with your ideas. That is okay, talk and meet in the middle where it is fun for both of you.
And while it can take some time yet for her to want to let another man in, once she is ready she will be ready. You will have to prepare you mind for that as best you can, you are used to her "moving slowly" and you think it will be in those terms but, that won't be the case once she decides. The speed that she is capable of moving can be scary.
The real them, hidden from us, is not what we usually think they are. The great thing is that the real them is so much better, so much hotter, than our fantasy of them. :D There is more to them than we can even imagine.
As always, thank you for such great advice. I have to tell you my emotions are all over the board. I get so excited thinking about her freeing herself from everything she is holding inside. Yesterday was full of emotions for me and just reading these responses help me so much.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 am

Mlghten wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:This is Amazing! It is definitely working in her mind. She has reached a point of curiosity. You have to be careful not to get too ahead of yourself tho. There are still bumps and hurdles along the way, but if she is willing to talk about it openly, and in the light of day, I would say you two are well on your way. Stay calm, deep breathes, and enjoy the journey.

Really appreciate the words of encouragement. It’s been a very long journey for us. Taking one day at a time and trying to continue patience.
Another insight, don't dump too much info on her all at one time if you can help it. Don't overwhelm her with info or pressure about lifestyle stuff. Keep it as natural a process as you can.

Also, be prepared for when her desires enter the picture. Finding that sweet spot that works for both doesn't happen right away. Lol

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:02 am

What an awesome thread! Whether or not she ever decides to actually become a hotwife, it does sound like she is opening up sexually. Something to keep in mind-if and when she does tell you something, or does something that doesn't suit **Your** fantasy exactly, be careful not to squash her feelings. I get the fling she is opening up, and she may under surprise you. You will likely feel a rush of emotion, so be prepared, and give her only positive in return. Any negativity, dissapointmen, or upset is going to set you back years, if not permanently. She's turned on by the fantasy too, but having a hard time incorporating it with her world view.

I'll look forward to your updates. Thanks!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 am

[quote="Mlghten"
I have to tell you my emotions are all over the board. I get so excited thinking about her freeing herself from everything she is holding inside. Yesterday was full of emotions for me and just reading these responses help me so much.[/quote]

Just wait until she starts texting with another man and you read her texts. Emotions!! It will be amazing, it will be horrible. It will go from the heights of joy and excitement to scaring the crap out of you.
It is at that time to not pull back, shut down or show negative feelings. You can't start her down this journey where she begins to feel free and then pull the rug out from under her because you are feeling jealous and insecure.
The way to combat those feelings is to discuss them openly with her and let her know what things bother you. Don't keep them in. She will not be aware of how you feel so you have to tell her so she can reassure you and you her. It really is that communication thing, she nor you are mind readers.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:49 am

Her number1 wrote:[quote="Mlghten"
I have to tell you my emotions are all over the board. I get so excited thinking about her freeing herself from everything she is holding inside. Yesterday was full of emotions for me and just reading these responses help me so much.
Just wait until she starts texting with another man and you read her texts. Emotions!! It will be amazing, it will be horrible. It will go from the heights of joy and excitement to scaring the crap out of you.
It is at that time to not pull back, shut down or show negative feelings. You can't start her down this journey where she begins to feel free and then pull the rug out from under her because you are feeling jealous and insecure.
The way to combat those feelings is to discuss them openly with her and let her know what things bother you. Don't keep them in. She will not be aware of how you feel so you have to tell her so she can reassure you and you her. It really is that communication thing, she nor you are mind readers.[/quote]

He speaks the TRUTH! I am living proof of this right now! Lol

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 am

I have to tell you my emotions are all over the board. I get so excited thinking about her freeing herself from everything she is holding inside. Yesterday was full of emotions for me and just reading these responses help me so much.
The way to combat those feelings is to discuss them openly with her and let her know what things bother you. Don't keep them in. She will not be aware of how you feel so you have to tell her so she can reassure you and you her. It really is that communication thing, she nor you are mind readers.[/quote]

I’m not one to keep things inside, but I will keep this great advice in mind. Ive got this churning in my stomach. It’s a foreign feeling, somewhere between excitement, anticipation and something completely unknown. LOL

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:05 am

Mlghten wrote:
The way to combat those feelings is to discuss them openly with her and let her know what things bother you. Don't keep them in. She will not be aware of how you feel so you have to tell her so she can reassure you and you her. It really is that communication thing, she nor you are mind readers.
I’m not one to keep things inside, but I will keep this great advice in mind. Ive got this churning in my stomach. It’s a foreign feeling, somewhere between excitement, anticipation and something completely unknown. LOL[/quote]

Buckle your seat belt my friend! Get used to that feeling, it's gonna be around a while. Lol