Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:49 am

allways wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:29 am
Hi Mighten; The reason it hasn't happened is because the right guy hasn't yet showed up. The love of your life is definitely willing and ready. In our case the love of my life was 41 when it started. That was after ten years of back and forth just like what you are going through, again a good strong minded Christian woman. It took another six months of pillow talk once I realised he spun her wheels. He was initially unaware that I engineered the initial encounter. That was 23 years ago and it is still going strong.

You will succeed just keep on doing what your doing, your both lucky to have each other. It really does spice up a good strong marriage but that doesn't mean its easy once it starts. As long as it works for both of you and you keep communicating then you can savour the forbidden fruit.
Thank you for the support. Hearing this helps me so much. I appreciate your insight and support.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:31 am

Bump

Tv101
Virgin

Unread post by Tv101 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:18 pm

I appreciate all the effort you and all the other posters have put into this thread. This topic is both an awesome story about a loving couple and a resource for understanding and navigating the lifestyle. Thank you

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:15 am

Tv101 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:18 pm
I appreciate all the effort you and all the other posters have put into this thread. This topic is both an awesome story about a loving couple and a resource for understanding and navigating the lifestyle. Thank you
Thank you for your kind support. It has been quite a ride so far. Even though my wife hasn’t taken the final step, without question, our marriage and relationship is so much better. I can talk to her about anything without judgement. We still talk about sharing her and it is now common during casual daytime conversations. We both understand the dynamic of sharing and she just isn’t ready to take that step. The hard part is patience and understanding on my part. It’s her body and her choice, not mine.

In the mean time, I remain hopeful and truly feel, if the right guy under the right circumstances comes along, she will take the leap. My apologies for not posting more often, I do lurk a lot hoping to pick up knowledge, and have my favorites - farmgirl/Hernumber1, sexylexi, N2hot, among others.

Thanks for following

Tv101
Virgin

Unread post by Tv101 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:38 am

My wife and I are at the same point with our own nuances. The right guy coming along could break everything loose.

Forgive me if this idea came up in the thread already. You mentioned several great members. I love and appreciate their contributions. OHW IS a great community. I want to mention another great OHW resource that I used to introduced my wife to benefits the lifestyle might bring to our marriage through, of all things, a story about infidelity and reconnection. It's the story "Between Jennifer and Marc." Others have mentioned it on other threads. For my wife and I, having been a pretty vanilla couple for decades, this story holds out the untapped potential my wife could access with the right guy, minus the infidelity. It's a smoking hot story to boot! The author's follow-on story is HOT, awesome and informative, too.

I've read the whole thing and some parts many times. My wife gets it and is really turned on by the potential for us. However, she hasn't had the time to finish it, story of our lives. I have recalled key parts for her during our travels. I'm no storyteller though. She gets into into this story like no other and asks a lot of questions. Fun!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:28 pm

Tv101 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:38 am
My wife and I are at the same point with our own nuances. The right guy coming along could break everything loose.

Forgive me if this idea came up in the thread already. You mentioned several great members. I love and appreciate their contributions. OHW IS a great community. I want to mention another great OHW resource that I used to introduced my wife to benefits the lifestyle might bring to our marriage through, of all things, a story about infidelity and reconnection. It's the story "Between Jennifer and Marc." Others have mentioned it on other threads. For my wife and I, having been a pretty vanilla couple for decades, this story holds out the untapped potential my wife could access with the right guy, minus the infidelity. It's a smoking hot story to boot! The author's follow-on story is HOT, awesome and informative, too.

I've read the whole thing and some parts many times. My wife gets it and is really turned on by the potential for us. However, she hasn't had the time to finish it, story of our lives. I have recalled key parts for her during our travels. I'm no storyteller though. She gets into into this story like no other and asks a lot of questions. Fun!
I will check this out, thanks for the tip

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Mlghten,
You and your wife have made a lot of progress, and it has brought you two closer with better communication. I'm sure your posting more about your journey would be beneficial for many.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:48 pm
Mlghten,
You and your wife have made a lot of progress, and it has brought you two closer with better communication. I'm sure your posting more about your journey would be beneficial for many.
Thank you my friend. We are doing very well and have become so close in this journey. We talk nightly about how much our relationship has changed. Sharing her is a normal conversation for us now. Don’t get me wrong, she still doesnt want to take the step, but we joke and I make playful comments on a regular basis. She laughs at me or just says, “I just want you”. Mix a little alcohol in and pillow talk and its a completely different response. We are still having fun and I feel so close to her.

Quick story, I have bought her a couple of dongs which recently have taken over during playtime in bed. One was rather large, so I bought a smaller one. Once we got the smaller one, she now starts with that one and quickly is calling for the larger. Love both watching this and helping her along. Multi orgasms with these bad boys.

Have a great weekend

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:55 pm

I would say that is definitely moving her forward toward HW'ing. The more normal and natural it seems to her, the less resistance she will have when the time comes. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue May 04, 2021 2:12 pm

Checking in will all of my friends. My wife has recently expressed an interest in reading a book about a hotwife. She found one and ordered it last week. It arrived yesterday and I am anxious for her to start reading it. I’m trying to hold all my feelings in check which is very hard. Don’t want to push her. We are doing well and still enjoying each other tremendously. Just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and hopefully this update is a positive sign.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue May 04, 2021 6:57 pm

Her thinking, learning, and exploring is always a good thing.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed May 05, 2021 1:03 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:57 pm
Her thinking, learning, and exploring is always a good thing.
I agree, she did some reading last night and saw a lot of similarities in the story. She told me she thinks she is better understanding things from my perspective. I have not read the book, I just know its about a hotwife. Time will tell friends

epoch333
Prepubescent

Unread post by epoch333 » Wed May 05, 2021 2:15 pm

This is the best progress I have ever read... Great efforts

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed May 05, 2021 2:32 pm

May I ask the name of the book about a Hotwife?
Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 05, 2021 5:14 pm

Welcome to OHW epoch333

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Thu May 06, 2021 5:44 am

I would also like to know the name of the book so I can get it for my wife

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:32 pm
May I ask the name of the book about a Hotwife?
Sharing my wife by Karley Violet

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:53 am

Hello All,
Recently my wife and I have been having intimate conversations about our desires not only sexually, but with life in general. I have come to a clear understanding that my desires are relatively simple and hers are not. There is nothing wrong with this on either side. We are getting older and talked at length about how scary it is thinking life is passing too quickly. We both want to do a lot going forward. I am very simple and have always been very sexual. She is a giver and taking care of others has been a priority. We talk about this often and she wants to break free from some of this to focus on doing for herself. I’m not sure she knows what she wants sexually and I truly believe she is scared of going outside the box. I try to comfort her with this as we move through our journey. I love her so much and want her to be happy.

With this being said, all is good with us and I always welcome the great advice and suggestions offered. Have a great weekend.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 am

Hi Mighten;
I did mention in an earlier post that the right guy hasn't yet appeared. It took us over ten years and I wasn't as smart as you. I really pushed the swinging which never happened and it came close to almost costing us our marriage. You have already witnessed how rapidly it can go from no to GO. It may take many more years and if it does so what? Your relationship has gone from Vanilla to a pungent spicy hot tamales. :whip:

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:06 am

allways wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 am
Hi Mighten;
I did mention in an earlier post that the right guy hasn't yet appeared. It took us over ten years and I wasn't as smart as you. I really pushed the swinging which never happened and it came close to almost costing us our marriage. You have already witnessed how rapidly it can go from no to GO. It may take many more years and if it does so what? Your relationship has gone from Vanilla to a pungent spicy hot tamales. :whip:
Thank you for following. I learn a lot each day in this journey. My wife and I are still trying to find our way which I know is unique. We are clearly closer than we were before I brought this lifestyle up. Thanks again.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Bump

swl2608
Virgin

Unread post by swl2608 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:21 am

How are you guys doing?
Sharing is Caring

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:19 pm

Hope yall are still growing closer :D.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:35 pm

These are the stories that I love!
I’ve been a bull/fwb partner. But trying to slowly get t wife into it has been another thing entirely. I totally get your slow and thoughtful approach.
It’s been YEARS for me. More than 30…. Yet even just tonight I told her how I am excited at her sexiness and want her to really express her inner desires. She said as soon as she has her operation (something that recently came up) she will want to get in shape and be sexier in general. Wow!
I’m in it for the king game like you!
Rooting for you y friend!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:00 pm

swl2608 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:21 am
How are you guys doing?
Hello all,

We are doing fantastic. It’s been a busy year for us as we have both been working a lot of hours. All good other than there has been very little play. Yes we occasionally get to go to a party or out to dinner, but nothing really fun. No movement on the hotwife front, not that we haven’t talked about it:). Our most recent conversation a few day ago, my wife is taking more of a hard, “I only want us” or “I want to have fun and experience new things, but only with you” stance. I don’t push, but I do bring it up in fun frequently.

I love my wife so much and we just has a conversation about how close we feel to each other. That talk did lead into her limited experience and her being uncomfortable about her sexuality. She understands her apprehensions and self confidence issues. Life is moving along and we are happy and in love. Thank you for checking in with us.

BTW - Farmgirl - You are still my favorite. :D