Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 am

Had a great weekend and was able to spend a great deal of quality time with my wife. She is so wonderful and I enjoy every minute with her.

Spent most of the day Saturday with her and was able to talk uninterrupted. We talked about friends relationship problems which folded into our relationship. Hotwifing came up during the conversation and she told me she wanted to read more about it. I could tell she had trouble opening up about the sex part of being a hotwife because she would shut down and want to stop talking about it. Later in the day, I could tell it was on her mind as she started to make a comment about just not being sure. I knew what she was talking about but we got interrupted.

I did receive mixed signals again when I would playfully call her my hotwife. Her response would go from, I’m not doing that to a “yep” response with a smile. This teasing went on throughout the weekend and we really enjoyed each other. Two things I thought were significant. One, she and I had really hot sex last night with her taking charge which she rarely does. By the way, sex has not been frequent and she has had a lot on her plate lately. Second, she told me about a couple of dreams she had, one involved her going out for a drink with a guy from work. She didn’t disclose anything sexual but told me a mutual friend in the dream said she was going to tell her husband. The second dream was a sex dream involving she and I. She told me about this one while she initiated sex.

She is going out with a few girlfriends tonight which she never does. Hoping she will dress sexy and let loose a little.

Progress?? I think so. Looking forward to thoughts and comments. Thanks for following.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Mlghten wrote:Had a great weekend and was able to spend a great deal of quality time with my wife. She is so wonderful and I enjoy every minute with her.

Spent most of the day Saturday with her and was able to talk uninterrupted. We talked about friends relationship problems which folded into our relationship. Hotwifing came up during the conversation and she told me she wanted to read more about it. I could tell she had trouble opening up about the sex part of being a hotwife because she would shut down and want to stop talking about it. Later in the day, I could tell it was on her mind as she started to make a comment about just not being sure. I knew what she was talking about but we got interrupted.

I did receive mixed signals again when I would playfully call her my hotwife. Her response would go from, I’m not doing that to a “yep” response with a smile. This teasing went on throughout the weekend and we really enjoyed each other. Two things I thought were significant. One, she and I had really hot sex last night with her taking charge which she rarely does. By the way, sex has not been frequent and she has had a lot on her plate lately. Second, she told me about a couple of dreams she had, one involved her going out for a drink with a guy from work. She didn’t disclose anything sexual but told me a mutual friend in the dream said she was going to tell her husband. The second dream was a sex dream involving she and I. She told me about this one while she initiated sex.

She is going out with a few girlfriends tonight which she never does. Hoping she will dress sexy and let loose a little.

Progress?? I think so. Looking forward to thoughts and comments. Thanks for following.
Wow! This is progress indeed! Imho, it won't be long now. If she can reconcile her faith with this lifestyle, it's on.

Chaboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chaboy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:03 am

How did her night out with friends go

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:19 pm

She had a great time. Just had dinner and some girl time. Nothing to report on hotwifing that night.

This week I have called her my hotwife a few times just having fun with her. She has responded positively by laughing or just smiling. She occasionally talks in her sleep and I asked her what she was dreaming about and she said about being a hotwife. When she said this, I had a rush through my body, I have never felt before. It was awesome. We haven’t had time to discuss what she said in the light of day. Hopefully more to come.

Looking forward to some needed time alone this weekend. I love this women so much. Hope to have more to report soon. Thanks for following along.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Mlghten wrote:She had a great time. Just had dinner and some girl time. Nothing to report on hotwifing that night.

This week I have called her my hotwife a few times just having fun with her. She has responded positively by laughing or just smiling. She occasionally talks in her sleep and I asked her what she was dreaming about and she said about being a hotwife. When she said this, I had a rush through my body, I have never felt before. It was awesome. We haven’t had time to discuss what she said in the light of day. Hopefully more to come.

Looking forward to some needed time alone this weekend. I love this women so much. Hope to have more to report soon. Thanks for following along.
What an amazing update! If she is allowing you to call her a hotwife...she is in acceptance mode. But when she accepts this for herself...watch out.

You're not out of the woods yet tho. She probably going to have one or two more "steps back" before she fully accepts it for herself.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Had a great weekend, went out Saturday night with my wife’s male coworker and his wife. I think he has a crush on my wife and he is one of the guys she talks about. I caught him checking her out a few times during the night and he is really nervous around her. Nothing more occurred other than him checking her out (looking at her tits and ass). Did see a few guys checking her out while we were out as well.

The next day, my wife asked me if she looked better than his wife and of course she did. That gave me the opportunity to tell her he and other guys were checking her out all night. She was very interested in this but told me she thought I saw that because I wanted to see that. We were playful and I have mentioned her being a hotwife a couple of times with her offering no resistance. She just smiles or rolls her eyes. I told her this guy from works is sexually attracted to her and she doesn’t want to believe it. She has zero self confidence. Told her she needed to look for guys checking her out and learn to flirt. She agreed saying she has never flirted. WOW!!!

Love this journey so far and really love this sexy creature I am married to.

pan10
Trainable

Unread post by pan10 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:59 pm

This guy is interested in how she flirts. My wife was very resistant too at beginning.I know how that goes

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 am

You need to keep him in your pillow talk. Have her wear certain outfits to work and ask if he noticed. Have her lean over in front of him showing cleavage.. or bending over in front of him and showing him her ass. Practice those positions with her telling her he will not be able to take his eyes off her. Tell her how much she is teasing him doing these things.

Tell her she should tell him how much she enjoyed going out to dinner with him.. and mention that it looked like his wife did not enjoy it that much. Ask him if he thought he should just go to dinner or drinks with the two of you next time.. or maybe just her and him by themselves. She might say that you don’t really enjoy going out and that maybe they should stop for drinks after work one day. Any if these discussions hold the hint that she might want to see him by herself and give him an opening to agree with her.

Move it along as I suggest and you might get what you wish for.. sooner than you think !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 am

bradisalpha wrote:You need to keep him in your pillow talk. Have her wear certain outfits to work and ask if he noticed. Have her lean over in front of him showing cleavage.. or bending over in front of him and showing him her ass. Practice those positions with her telling her he will not be able to take his eyes off her. Tell her how much she is teasing him doing these things.

Tell her she should tell him how much she enjoyed going out to dinner with him.. and mention that it looked like his wife did not enjoy it that much. Ask him if he thought he should just go to dinner or drinks with the two of you next time.. or maybe just her and him by themselves. She might say that you don’t really enjoy going out and that maybe they should stop for drinks after work one day. Any if these discussions hold the hint that she might want to see him by herself and give him an opening to agree with her.

Move it along as I suggest and you might get what you wish for.. sooner than you think !!

Brad
Thanks for these suggestions. She has changed her wardrobe in the past two years wearing some sexier outfits most of the time. He has made comments on how she looks and she told me one time he almost touched her boobs. They made a joke of it at the time. This was about a year ago, but he was the subject of her dream I mentioned in a previous post.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:41 am

pan10 wrote:This guy is interested in how she flirts. My wife was very resistant too at beginning.I know how that goes
This I will be a work in progress.

pan10
Trainable

Unread post by pan10 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:33 pm

I went through that. Its a process . Need to take it a few steps at a time. Let me know how it goes. I 'd be happy to help .

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 am

pan10 wrote:I went through that. Its a process . Need to take it a few steps at a time. Let me know how it goes. I 'd be happy to help .
Discussion on flirting has not come up since the weekend. Just at the beginning stages and looking for tips on things I can tell her to do that will slowly open the door for her. I like the idea of eye contact and holding it slightly longer.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:31 am

Had quite a conversation with my wife about hotwifing yesterday morning. Still not quite sure what to think about the conversation as it was during the light of day with minimal interruptions. It really went from calm to anger back to calm. :shock:

The topic came up about her having sex with other men and she told me I bring hotwifing up too much and its all I think about. Our sex life has come to a screeching halt as of late; however, we have had big time distractions going on. I concluded I must be talking about it more than I realize and need to back off. I told her that I felt like comments were made here and there but we never really get to discuss it in detail.

She got angry and asked me if I would be happy if she just went out and did it. I told her I didn’t want her to become a hotwife unless it was something that benefit her and our marriage. She mentioned several common objections why she doesn’t like this and said we needed to talk more when we are alone. I assured her that I cannot image us ever being apart.

I did tell her that I understood how she was feeling and that I was glad she responded the way in which she did. I told her that her response means she values our marriage and she was defending it. I said that everything I do and want is about her and our marriage and I don’t ever want anything to come in between us. She asked me, do you mean me getting mad as oppose to saying okay and hopping into bed with someone else. I told her that’s exactly what I mean. BIG TURNING POINT FOR HER. She closed with us agreeing to talk later in more detail. I asked her if she was mad and she said yes and no.

We had a great day together and it was a lot of fun. Asked her if she was mad a few times during the day and she said no, everything is good. I could tell she had fun with me as we went shopping for her.

I wish I knew where this was going, but I know I need to get her to better understand the lifestyle and how great it will be for both of us.

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 am

Adults Only: I enjoyed reading your comments and related to your concerns or anxiousness regarding the journey that is leading maybe to a consensual Hotwife arrangement. What starts as a fantasy may never go further, but it surprised me when a long time later my conservative wife asked me if I was really serious about liking the idea of her being sexual with another man someday. It came at a moment late at night after a movie we saw about a woman who had a boyfriend on the side with her husband's approval. It must have triggered some hidden desires in her hormones or something, but her question was serious, I could tell. Two hours later we were still in the car talking about the lifestyle and why it might be an option for her to consider if she wanted that...it was always about her freely wanting to try it--she saw the value it might have to satisfy her own needs too after she knew I would be ok with it. Former boundaries started to disappear and she began to flirt more and wear much sexier outfits. It took a long time, but I was patient and there to only support her. J
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 am

Adults Only: I enjoyed reading your comments and related to your concerns or anxiousness regarding the journey that is leading maybe to a consensual Hotwife arrangement. What starts as a fantasy may never go further, but it surprised me when a long time later my conservative wife asked me if I was really serious about liking the idea of her being sexual with another man someday. It came at a moment late at night after a movie we saw about a woman who had a boyfriend on the side with her husband's approval. It must have triggered some hidden desires in her hormones or something, but her question was serious, I could tell. Two hours later we were still in the car talking about the lifestyle and why it might be an option for her to consider if she wanted that...it was always about her freely wanting to try it--she saw the value it might have to satisfy her own needs too after she knew I would be ok with it. Former boundaries started to disappear and she began to flirt more and wear much sexier outfits. It took a long time, but I was patient and there to only support her. J
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:52 am

Passion4sharingamy wrote:Adults Only: I enjoyed reading your comments and related to your concerns or anxiousness regarding the journey that is leading maybe to a consensual Hotwife arrangement. What starts as a fantasy may never go further, but it surprised me when a long time later my conservative wife asked me if I was really serious about liking the idea of her being sexual with another man someday. It came at a moment late at night after a movie we saw about a woman who had a boyfriend on the side with her husband's approval. It must have triggered some hidden desires in her hormones or something, but her question was serious, I could tell. Two hours later we were still in the car talking about the lifestyle and why it might be an option for her to consider if she wanted that...it was always about her freely wanting to try it--she saw the value it might have to satisfy her own needs too after she knew I would be ok with it. Former boundaries started to disappear and she began to flirt more and wear much sexier outfits. It took a long time, but I was patient and there to only support her. J
Thank you for your response. Had a nice dinner last night alone and we talked about the lifestyle very little. My wife seems to lock up when the topic comes up. We did talk about how close we are and how we never want anything to come between us. She is a wonderful woman and I want to believe she is still processing everything.

I plan to slow things down and not mention the topic and hopefully she will bring it up as your wife did. Thanks again for your input.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 am

Just wanted to give a update. Life got in the way again, however; I have not given up hope. Still bring up my wife being a hotwife a couple of times a week. She usually smiles and I feel like it is now something she expects.

My wife has exchanged text messages with a guy who fancies her at work. He is married and my wife views him as a “friend”. The messages have not contained anything sexual however, it is obvious they enjoy each other’s company. She told him she misses their little visits at work because he had been sick. He told her he enjoyed their talks. She tells me about texting him and doesn’t hide this from me. This really excites me. My hope is that this turns into something more, but I don’t want to be pushy with her progress.

I often tell her about erotic dreams I have involving her and she always tells me she doesn’t want to hear about it. She laughs and says she know what it was about :) The other day I text her asking if she had good dreams the night before. She said she couldn’t remember and asked about mine. WOW. I asked if she really wanted to know. She got busy and didn’t reply. Hoping this is a way for her to open up with me.

Hopefully more to cum :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:47 pm

The texting with her "friend" from work can be a good thing for sure. Him being someone that already fancies her and visits with her and now texting can lead to some flirting and arousal on their parts. It is a way a lot of fun things begin, a little chatting , visiting, texting, and so on.
Let her enjoy moving at her speed so she has fun with this. Let her enjoy while you are the loving supportive husband.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:15 am

Her number1 wrote:The texting with her "friend" from work can be a good thing for sure. Him being someone that already fancies her and visits with her and now texting can lead to some flirting and arousal on their parts. It is a way a lot of fun things begin, a little chatting , visiting, texting, and so on.
Let her enjoy moving at her speed so she has fun with this. Let her enjoy while you are the loving supportive husband.
This is great advice and exactly what I plan on doing. I asked her how her friend was doing last night because she had told me he had been fighting a cold. She responded with, “I don’t know, I’m not his wife!” She immediately smiled at me and said, “I’m his girlfriend!” This was followed up with a laugh and her saying, “just kidding”. I laughed and we both enjoyed the play.

Makes me think she is thinking about it, at least I hope so.

InLimbo
Virgin

Unread post by InLimbo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:30 am

You should have said" it's ok, you can be his girlfriend".

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:40 am

InLimbo wrote:You should have said" it's ok, you can be his girlfriend".
So true!! Sometimes I get locked up and cannot come up with my responses quick enough. Trying to work on my responses to statements like that.

Yesterday she was very stressed. I told her it might help if she went out for a while and met her boyfriend. Told her she needs to get laid :D

She just laughed at me. Not sure how to take this as I still get a lot of mixed signals.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm

So happy to read this update from you!

I'm glad things are going well, and yeah, life does get in the way from time to time.

Is texting with her friend a new behavior? Like something she started since you brought up hotwifing? If so, then rest assured that it is on her mind. And she will continue to work this in her mind on her timing. You can't force it, nor should you. And her, even jokingly, calling herself his "girlfriend" is a BIG step it would seem. As i don't believe your wife would have said something along those lines before. Sometimes those things are tests, her trying to see how you will respond. It's okay to "push her buttons", but don't push too hard. You're more than likely going to experience some more x steps forward and 1 step back before she decides it is what she wants and makes it known to you.

Great progress. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Adults only: I learned a lot about the value of being patient and supportive when my wife was slowly working through the idea of possibly sharing herself sexually someday with other men outside our marriage. After I first told my wife about my “strange” fantasy of watching her in bed with another man, Amy (27 or so back then) thought it was “cute” and a “silly” dream that I had...never even thinking that she would ever try something like that! I brought it up during sex off and on, never wanting her to feel pressured to think I would be upset if she didn’t want to ever do it. There were times when I saw Amy start to “let loose” and try new sensual behaviors with guy friends of ours over the next 5+ years. It went from just dancing alone with other men to being open to certain guys touching and holding her in more intimate places and ways. She went through nights where she felt guilty for letting herself do these “sensual” things, as she had been raised in a very conservative and “proper” manner. So it was a very gradual process of Amy learning to change her boundaries and feel more erotic thoughts. I noticed that Amy’s transition began to speed up when she became a new friend of a 29 yr old married woman who admitted to Amy that they were practicing swingers but who also lived average, everyday lives in their work, neighborhood, church, etc. It intrigued my wife to realize her friend and husband had chosen to engage in real sex with other couples, and also knowing that the wife played with other men at swinger parties. It was back then when Amy was 32 when we attended a Meet and Greet lifestyle party with our friends and it opened our eyes to see so many other couples who enjoyed the “Hotwife” type of arrangement, using protection. I think Amy literally converted herself to try this lifestyle because of that first party...knowing that other women (much like herself) enjoyed the benefits of a consensual, safe “non-monogamous” marriage arrangement with the support and encouragement of their loyal cuckold husbands. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but my wife watching other women enjoy the sexual pleasures of this lifestyle with hot guys was worth 100,000 words!! Many learn best by “watching” how others do something, including when a woman watches how a hotwife openly shares herself to mutually fulfil the erotic needs of herself and her Stag/cuck husband. Jim

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:53 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:So happy to read this update from you!

I'm glad things are going well, and yeah, life does get in the way from time to time.

Is texting with her friend a new behavior? Like something she started since you brought up hotwifing? If so, then rest assured that it is on her mind. And she will continue to work this in her mind on her timing. You can't force it, nor should you. And her, even jokingly, calling herself his "girlfriend" is a BIG step it would seem. As i don't believe your wife would have said something along those lines before. Sometimes those things are tests, her trying to see how you will respond. It's okay to "push her buttons", but don't push too hard. You're more than likely going to experience some more x steps forward and 1 step back before she decides it is what she wants and makes it known to you.

Great progress. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Appreciate the reply and you following our journey.

She has only text him a few times that I know about. I read them both and there were a few comments he made that could have been an attempt to get a sexual response from my wife. Example, she was texting him late in the evening and she said, I’m surprised your still up. He said I’m always up. Maybe I’m reading into this, but I saw it as an opening and my wife didn’t, or was afraid to bite. There were couple of other messages that I thought were interesting comment that left a sexual opening my wife didn’t take. Hope I’m not reading too much into this.

This is the same guy I asked her how he was feeling because he had a cold and she told me, I don’t know, I’m not his wife. Then immediately said, I’m his girlfriend laughing saying, I’m just kidding. HUMMMMM!!!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:57 am

Passion4sharingamy wrote:Adults only: I learned a lot about the value of being patient and supportive when my wife was slowly working through the idea of possibly sharing herself sexually someday with other men outside our marriage. After I first told my wife about my “strange” fantasy of watching her in bed with another man, Amy (27 or so back then) thought it was “cute” and a “silly” dream that I had...never even thinking that she would ever try something like that! I brought it up during sex off and on, never wanting her to feel pressured to think I would be upset if she didn’t want to ever do it. There were times when I saw Amy start to “let loose” and try new sensual behaviors with guy friends of ours over the next 5+ years. It went from just dancing alone with other men to being open to certain guys touching and holding her in more intimate places and ways. She went through nights where she felt guilty for letting herself do these “sensual” things, as she had been raised in a very conservative and “proper” manner. So it was a very gradual process of Amy learning to change her boundaries and feel more erotic thoughts. I noticed that Amy’s transition began to speed up when she became a new friend of a 29 yr old married woman who admitted to Amy that they were practicing swingers but who also lived average, everyday lives in their work, neighborhood, church, etc. It intrigued my wife to realize her friend and husband had chosen to engage in real sex with other couples, and also knowing that the wife played with other men at swinger parties. It was back then when Amy was 32 when we attended a Meet and Greet lifestyle party with our friends and it opened our eyes to see so many other couples who enjoyed the “Hotwife” type of arrangement, using protection. I think Amy literally converted herself to try this lifestyle because of that first party...knowing that other women (much like herself) enjoyed the benefits of a consensual, safe “non-monogamous” marriage arrangement with the support and encouragement of their loyal cuckold husbands. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but my wife watching other women enjoy the sexual pleasures of this lifestyle with hot guys was worth 100,000 words!! Many learn best by “watching” how others do something, including when a woman watches how a hotwife openly shares herself to mutually fulfil the erotic needs of herself and her Stag/cuck husband. Jim
This may be a path for our future. Right now, I don’t see my wife agreeing to go. Hopefully in the future as I can see it changing her outlook. It would be really nice if she found a friend who was in the lifestyle, as my wife is very conservative and has the string religious background. It would indeed show it is not uncommon.