Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Damage
Prepubescent

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Damage » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:52 am

Wow, I’m new here and just finished reading this whole thread. WHAT A RUSH! Excited for you and your wonderful wife!!!

bbnsnuffynj
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbnsnuffynj » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Yes. A bar nearby an airport may work. That could be an option.
We may just bite the bullet and pay for sls and see where that goes.

Thanks Damage. We plan to take our time with this.

We will keep posting updates here for advice.

Thanks all!!!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 pm

You might want to start your own thread and tell us more about you and your wife. Would love to follow your journey.
bbnsnuffynj wrote:Yes. A bar nearby an airport may work. That could be an option.
We may just bite the bullet and pay for sls and see where that goes.

Thanks Damage. We plan to take our time with this.

We will keep posting updates here for advice.

Thanks all!!!

bbnsnuffynj
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbnsnuffynj » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Maybe. Where would be the best place for a thread?

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:42 pm

I vote for the Hotties section but you'll need to post pictures. Seeing your sexy avatar pic it looks like you have at least one to start with.

bbnsnuffynj
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbnsnuffynj » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:12 pm

Lol. Thanks.
Maybe we will go there.....

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:48 am

Quick update of this weeks events. My wife and her work friend had quite a text exchange last night. This was after some heavy flirting at work. It seems things are getting hot between the two of them and they both want to fuck in a bad way. I have been giving my wife some space and trying not to overwhelm her with talk about sex and/or hotwifing.

Yesterday my wife spent a lot of time talking about this guy from work including some details about their conversation. The majority of the convo was non-sexual and just everyday stuff. I could tell he was on her mind. Last night she told me he was texting her again. I asked if she wanted to share or if she needed space. She said she needed space in which i was glad to give her. She did tell me some of the exchange along with letting me read some of the sexual parts. She had a lot of fun and i told her today how happy that made me seeing her enjoying herself.

Wanted to give this quick update and we will see where this goes. Thanks for following.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:59 am

Mlghten wrote:Wanted to give this quick update and we will see where this goes. Thanks for following.
Thanks for the update. :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:24 am

We enjoy very much in following your journey, love the updates as you two move closer. LOL And, you are moving closer!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:49 am

Mlghten,

I know she wants her space but, at the same time she needs to know that you are okay and enjoy this connection with him. Reinforce to her that this makes you feel loved, closer to her than ever, and you feel your marriage is stronger because the two of you can talk about her other guy and their wanting each other. The open communication without hiding things or having secrets is drawing you closer.
It will help her be much more comfortable.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:48 am

Thank you for this advice. I did tell her last night that it made me happy that she was enjoying herself texting him. I will follow this up with some conversation about how close i did feel to her last night.
Her number1 wrote:Mlghten,

I know she wants her space but, at the same time she needs to know that you are okay and enjoy this connection with him. Reinforce to her that this makes you feel loved, closer to her than ever, and you feel your marriage is stronger because the two of you can talk about her other guy and their wanting each other. The open communication without hiding things or having secrets is drawing you closer.
It will help her be much more comfortable.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:20 am

Things seem to be heating up with my wife. She is texting more frequently and the conversations seem to surround how and when they can meet to fuck. We had a conversation about how happy it makes me that she is so open and honest about these interactions. I am trying to give her some space, however, she knows how much this excites me.

My wife still hasn’t admitted openly to me that she is going to fuck this guy. I think her self esteem issues are telling her this isn’t really going to happen. She had a lot of fun last night and was talking about it this morning.

My gut tells me if this guy doesnt back out, she will be fucking him soon.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:01 pm

This is a really slow process. Don’t mind because I want to do this right for both of us. I’m sure the end result will be worth the wait.

bbnsnuffynj
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbnsnuffynj » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Mlghten wrote:This is a really slow process. Don’t mind because I want to do this right for both of us. I’m sure the end result will be worth the wait.
I agree. We are of the same mindset.
Rushing it will ruin the chances that it will be enjoyable for us when we do it and then when we do it in the future.
We are still searching. Lol.
I think we will pay for SLS. Seems to be the best way.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Mlghten wrote:This is a really slow process. Don’t mind because I want to do this right for both of us. I’m sure the end result will be worth the wait.
I know you want it to move faster, I understand for sure. But, it needs to move slow so that you are ready and prepared when she fucks her other guy. She will be ready and the extra time gives you a chance to be ready for how fast she will move.

"My wife still hasn’t admitted openly to me that she is going to fuck this guy."
IMHO, you two still need to work on talking openly and honestly in a fun way. If she gets with him without including you in all of the lead-up, flirting, and planning, you will most likely feel left out and maybe even a little cheated on. She needs to realize that to include you in all of the 'pregame' activities is as well as the post game is a key to you feeling included and loved.
She won't know this automatically, you will have to explain it to her.
Not pushing and giving her space is a great thing but, having open, honest, and Often talks is very important so that you know that each of your needs are met.

I had a much better post going but the posting fairies ate it. ;)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Thank you for this. Communication as they say is key. Today we talked about her friend and she told me she is always afraid that he might get cold feet and back out. I told her she should continue to let him know this is just fun and sex and that her heart is with me. She smiled and I got a huge kiss.

So far she has included me in all of texting and she tells me about her contacts with him. I can tell she likes to tell me about him. :D I will work the importance of me being involved in both pregame and post game discussion.
Her number1 wrote:
I know you want it to move faster, I understand for sure. But, it needs to move slow so that you are ready and prepared when she fucks her other guy. She will be ready and the extra time gives you a chance to be ready for how fast she will move.

"My wife still hasn’t admitted openly to me that she is going to fuck this guy."
IMHO, you two still need to work on talking openly and honestly in a fun way. If she gets with him without including you in all of the lead-up, flirting, and planning, you will most likely feel left out and maybe even a little cheated on. She needs to realize that to include you in all of the 'pregame' activities is as well as the post game is a key to you feeling included and loved.
She won't know this automatically, you will have to explain it to her.
Not pushing and giving her space is a great thing but, having open, honest, and Often talks is very important so that you know that each of your needs are met.

I had a much better post going but the posting fairies ate it. ;)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:47 pm

:up: :up:

MrHopeful
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrHopeful » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:24 am

You certainly sound like you are communicating well and everything is moving in the right direction. I wish you both a very happy time with this, just take it at your own pace.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:26 am

Thank you for the support and for following along. There are times when I start to get discouraged for one reason or another. This forum really helps keep my mind in check. I dont want to move faster than we can handle, however, its hard to hold back at times. Thanks again
MrHopeful wrote:You certainly sound like you are communicating well and everything is moving in the right direction. I wish you both a very happy time with this, just take it at your own pace.

santorinicouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by santorinicouple » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Keep up and I believe your wife understands your love and fantasy, she is now on the right track :)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:50 am

I certainly hope you are correct, but at the end of the day, we are much closer and our communication is so much better than before this all began. It’s a slow process which takes tremendous patience. It is part of our everyday conversations now. Thanks for following
santorinicouple wrote:Keep up and I believe your wife understands your love and fantasy, she is now on the right track :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:34 am

"It is part of our everyday conversation now."
Now that you two are at this comfort level, it Will happen. She is ready, just needing right willing guy.
LOL, that is the hard part now, finding a guy with the balls to play.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 am

You are correct, this has proved challenging. We are being patient and moving slow. Very hard from my standpoint, but this is not about me - its US
Her number1 wrote:"It is part of our everyday conversation now."
Now that you two are at this comfort level, it Will happen. She is ready, just needing right willing guy.
LOL, that is the hard part now, finding a guy with the balls to play.

santorinicouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by santorinicouple » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Mlghten wrote:I certainly hope you are correct, but at the end of the day, we are much closer and our communication is so much better than before this all began. It’s a slow process which takes tremendous patience. It is part of our everyday conversations now. Thanks for following
santorinicouple wrote:Keep up and I believe your wife understands your love and fantasy, she is now on the right track :)
Can’t agree more and I am in similar situation as yours (maybe you are more progressing) but I have took the journey for 6 years already :)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Mlghten wrote:You are correct, this has proved challenging. We are being patient and moving slow. Very hard from my standpoint, but this is not about me - its US
This is a great attitude to have. She has to work through a ton of conflicting messages (assuming) American women grow up with as well as their desire for intimacy in a long term relationship. In all the sharing about the potential suitor, she is making/discovering a path that works for her.

Don't forget to have fun with everything going on in the bedroom! There is lots of material there for her and you to explore in the bedroom right now. That might help you be more patient.

You two are so lucky to have each other. Best wishes for continuing a rich and meaningful relationship.