Just Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: Just Beginning

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue May 15, 2018 11:18 am

She is progressing.. working everything out in her mind. As was said, give her the opportunity and support her.. and have fun with her about her flirting. She is having fun with him and he is making her feel good about herself .. and sexually exciting her. She will flirt until she feels the urges and desires to take it to the next step.. which will not be far off now !!

Just let it flow and don’t put any pressure on her about telling him you know, or joining them. Let her play this out the way she is comfortable. There is always time for that later.

My thoughts...

Brad[/quote]

Thanks for the advice Brad. The support really helps keep me remain positive.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Tonight, my wife went from 0 to 100 again. Texting with the guy from work started up once again. She was sexting him for several hours and even sent some pictures. First was a shot of her breast and then a shot of her pussy. WOW :o

This came out of nowhere. I never would have thought my conservative Christian wife would be sending pictures of herself. I was next to her the entire time. So excited :D

She got so wet and turned on, I had to eat her out and she had a massive orgasm. The whole time, she was texting him. I don’t know what to say. He wants to fuck her this week. I think he was jacking off to the pictures and got scared after he blew his load. He seemed to back off at the end of their texting.

I was so overwhelmed with emotions, I couldn’t get a hard on. Not sure what that means, but I want this so much for my wife. I could tell she really enjoyed the sexting and attention. She wants it but seems apprehensive about the whole thing. Baby steps.

This has been a big step and I got to see an entirely different side of my wife. I think she wants to release herself to this whole thing. More to come.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 am

Mlghten wrote:Tonight, my wife went from 0 to 100 again. Texting with the guy from work started up once again. She was sexting him for several hours and even sent some pictures. First was a shot of her breast and then a shot of her pussy. WOW :o

This came out of nowhere. I never would have thought my conservative Christian wife would be sending pictures of herself. I was next to her the entire time. So excited :D

She got so wet and turned on, I had to eat her out and she had a massive orgasm. The whole time, she was texting him. I don’t know what to say. He wants to fuck her this week. I think he was jacking off to the pictures and got scared after he blew his load. He seemed to back off at the end of their texting.

I was so overwhelmed with emotions, I couldn’t get a hard on. Not sure what that means, but I want this so much for my wife. I could tell she really enjoyed the sexting and attention. She wants it but seems apprehensive about the whole thing. Baby steps.

This has been a big step and I got to see an entirely different side of my wife. I think she wants to release herself to this whole thing. More to come.
What an update! Your wife is progressing wonderfully. Just, yeah, be prepared that this guy might lose his nerve. Regardless, your wife is releasing her hidden sexy side!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu May 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Mlghten wrote:Tonight, my wife went from 0 to 100 again. Texting with the guy from work started up once again. She was sexting him for several hours and even sent some pictures. First was a shot of her breast and then a shot of her pussy. WOW :o

Yes, she does want to release herself. There will be more steps like this and then.. you might be surprised !!

Keep us updated.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

flaboat22
Prepubescent

Unread post by flaboat22 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 am

I just finished reading the entire post and have learned a lot from your thoughts and experience. Thank you for posting.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 am

After the events the other night, we are still in a holding pattern waiting for this guy to make a move. Will update as we move forward in this journey.

One thing I found interesting was my wife was talking about the fun we had with the texting, but showed concern that I thought less of her because she sent the photographs. I reassured her that everything was wonderful and i enjoyed the whole experience as she did. I told her I was proud of her taking this step. This was a huge reminder to make sure i reinforce support for her in this journey.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 am

Mlghten wrote:After the events the other night, we are still in a holding pattern waiting for this guy to make a move. Will update as we move forward in this journey.

One thing I found interesting was my wife was talking about the fun we had with the texting, but showed concern that I thought less of her because she sent the photographs. I reassured her that everything was wonderful and i enjoyed the whole experience as she did. I told her I was proud of her taking this step. This was a huge reminder to make sure i reinforce support for her in this journey.
Good for you! She has other concerns, and she will voice them at times, but don’t let it discourage you. If she voices her concerns, it’s not because she doesn’t trust you, it is because she cares deeply for your relationship. That she is in fact talking to you, and openly doing this in front of you, and not behind your back, shows her trust in you. She just HAS to make absolutely sure that she can pursue this with the reassurance that your relationship is not going to be damaged In the process. Hoping for you that this guy doesn’t lose his balls. Lol!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat May 19, 2018 8:21 am

This guy is playing it cool right now and I am seeing the impact it is having on my wife. She has very low self esteem and him backing off has hurt her. She views this as rejection which she blames herself.

After a long discussion last night, I reinforced the fact that he is the backing away for reasons other than her. We talked about the possibility of it going further and it was apparent, she wanted to go to the next level and fuck him. I told her I had expected and actually had a dream that she came home and told me she fucked him. She was down on herself about him backing off. Spent a long time trying to give her all the reasons why he might be backing off, non of which are her fault. She is beautiful, sexy and very desirable. Most men that meet her gravitate to her not only for her looks but her personality. She is a strong female and has no hesitation on calling it as she sees it. Hidden are her self esteem issues. This lead into us discussing her being desirable and how she misses the signals from men in public.

Last night we again had incredible sex :D Both had a great time and I have to say, this session was like non other I have experienced. I think all the talk motivated her. I think we turned a corner last night as it was the first time, outside pillow talk my wife indicated she wanted to fuck another man.

Thanks for following.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 am

Mlghten wrote: Last night we again had incredible sex :D Both had a great time and I have to say, this session was like non other I have experienced. I think all the talk motivated her. I think we turned a corner last night as it was the first time, outside pillow talk my wife indicated she wanted to fuck another man.

Thanks for following.
You did turn a corner, now she is admitting it to you. A good step indeed.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat May 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Mlghten wrote:This is my very first post so bear with me. I have been reading a great deal about hotwifing and the thought of my wife experiencing the best of both worlds is my ultimate goal. We have a terrific relationship, however, our vanilla sexual relationship is not cutting it for either of us. We are very conservative but I think she knows we are lacking something. The thought of her with another man excites me to no end. Just thinking of her obtaining the ultimate sexual experience and sharing it with me has been on my mind for over a year. She is beautiful and I'm looking for solid advice on where to go from hear. Over the last year I have helped her dress sexier and her appearance has not gone unnoticed.
Maybe this: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Let me know if anything there helps.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun May 20, 2018 8:01 am

Des 31 wrote:
Maybe this: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Let me know if anything there helps.
Thanks for sharing. Ill take a look

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun May 20, 2018 8:04 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mlghten wrote: Last night we again had incredible sex :D Both had a great time and I have to say, this session was like non other I have experienced. I think all the talk motivated her. I think we turned a corner last night as it was the first time, outside pillow talk my wife indicated she wanted to fuck another man.

Thanks for following.
You did turn a corner, now she is admitting it to you. A good step indeed.
That is the exciting part. I can feel an even stronger bond between us over the past week. I know she is hurting a little over the possible rejection.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun May 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Mlghten wrote:This guy is playing it cool right now and I am seeing the impact it is having on my wife. She has very low self esteem and him backing off has hurt her. She views this as rejection which she blames herself.

After a long discussion last night, I reinforced the fact that he is the backing away for reasons other than her. We talked about the possibility of it going further and it was apparent, she wanted to go to the next level and fuck him. I told her I had expected and actually had a dream that she came home and told me she fucked him. She was down on herself about him backing off. Spent a long time trying to give her all the reasons why he might be backing off, non of which are her fault. She is beautiful, sexy and very desirable. Most men that meet her gravitate to her not only for her looks but her personality. She is a strong female and has no hesitation on calling it as she sees it. Hidden are her self esteem issues. This lead into us discussing her being desirable and how she misses the signals from men in public.

Last night we again had incredible sex :D Both had a great time and I have to say, this session was like non other I have experienced. I think all the talk motivated her. I think we turned a corner last night as it was the first time, outside pillow talk my wife indicated she wanted to fuck another man.

Thanks for following.
This isn’t so much rejection as it is cold feet. Though in most cases, “perception is reality.” It really stinks that the first guy she goes after loses his nerve, but it the way of things sadly enough. Guys are way more fickle than women about this.

I would say, try to see it from her perspective. She is investing a lot into this guy. More than she has with any guy since being married to you, and he seems to be right there with her, but all of a sudden backs off. And all of that investment seems to be for nothing, and if your wife internalizes that yeah it can lead to getting down. But she is going to have to learn to let things roll off. Not take those things personally, which is easier said than done.

With your love and support, she will make it through, and eventually she will make that step.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun May 20, 2018 6:38 pm

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Mlghten wrote:This guy is playing it cool right now and I am seeing the impact it is having on my wife. She has very low self esteem and him backing off has hurt her. She views this as rejection which she blames herself.

Thanks for following.
This isn’t so much rejection as it is cold feet. Though in most cases, “perception is reality.” It really stinks that the first guy she goes after loses his nerve, but it the way of things sadly enough. Guys are way more fickle than women about this.

I would say, try to see it from her perspective. She is investing a lot into this guy. More than she has with any guy since being married to you, and he seems to be right there with her, but all of a sudden backs off. And all of that investment seems to be for nothing, and if your wife internalizes that yeah it can lead to getting down. But she is going to have to learn to let things roll off. Not take those things personally, which is easier said than done.

With your love and support, she will make it through, and eventually she will make that step.
I agree with your take on this. My wife is taking this pretty hard, but we are in limbo right now. She is going to try and meet with him this week to discuss things in person. She has a lot on her mind and wants to clear the air. She wants to continue being his friend and not loose that regardless of where things go. FWB would be nice, but she needs to hear it from him as to why he is backing out.

This has been an amazing part of our journey. Didnt expect this step at all and definitely didnt think she would feel rejected if a guy backed away. I learned a lot from this part and know it is very important i remain her loving supportive husband.

Wishful thinking
Trainable

Unread post by Wishful thinking » Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 pm

The constant ebs and flows in excitement or enthusiasm from partners is one thing my wife finds hard to deal with too. It’s completely normal but I can’t offer much advice sorry other than just keep reassuring her which youve already done. Please keep us posted. I’m sure you’ll both get there.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sat May 26, 2018 6:37 am

Things are back to hot and heavy between my wife and this guy at work. After a busy couple of weeks, Mr Cold feet reengaged and they had a hot and heavy texting session yesterday.

It was game on as he told her how much she wanted to fuck her and how. She was really into the exchange which blew my mind. My innocent wife was texting things I had never seen or heard come out of her. I had the feeling it was inside of her, but this was the first time seeing it, and with another guy. WOW :D

I am a happy man. My emotions are all over the place, but have no reservations about moving forward. I can see how happy this makes her and she feels good about herself. They both talked about how they are not seeking a replacement to their spouses but looking for fun and good fuck sessions. My wife and i feel closer to each other than ever before.

They ended the texting agreeing they need to meet in person soon. A time and date has not been set as of yet. More to cum. :P

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 am

We can hardly wait it to hear- nothing more enjoyable in this world than a hotwife's naughty, used well-fucked pussy! :mrgreen: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Loving the story of her gradually "opening up" ... :twisted: Thnk you for the fine writing - it is as though we are are right there with you (although, given how sexy she is, we are wishing for more, more, more! ) :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Great to see that things are back on track.
It is so amazing to see them become who they have wanted to be. Because you've supported her , you get to see and experience the real side of her that was hidden away.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun May 27, 2018 11:26 am

bubbajack wrote:We can hardly wait it to hear- nothing more enjoyable in this world than a hotwife's naughty, used well-fucked pussy! :mrgreen: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Loving the story of her gradually "opening up" ... :twisted: Thnk you for the fine writing - it is as though we are are right there with you (although, given how sexy she is, we are wishing for more, more, more! ) :D
Thanks for following. Its been quite a thrilling ride so far.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun May 27, 2018 11:30 am

Her number1 wrote:Great to see that things are back on track.
It is so amazing to see them become who they have wanted to be. Because you've supported her , you get to see and experience the real side of her that was hidden away.
Looking forward to her taking the big step. I can tell she is thinking about it a lot. The last few weeks really hit her hard, and she is more relaxed and happy since he reengaged.

My wife told me that before he reengaged, she felt like she was back in middle school and was rejected from a boy. She is so happy now. Hope Mr. Coldfeet stays in the game.

Wishful thinking
Trainable

Unread post by Wishful thinking » Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 am

Best of luck to you both.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu May 31, 2018 3:50 am

Wishful thinking wrote:Best of luck to you both.
Thank you. We have had a number of conversations as of late which have all been good. Communication is key, as I have discovered those aspects of hotwifing that scare her Have to be addressed. Thanks for following.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu May 31, 2018 8:35 am

Looking forward to more updates!

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 am

I am brand new to the site and yours is the first thread I have read in it's entirety. Amazing! I can't wait to hear more updates!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu May 31, 2018 3:03 pm

JustWantToWatch wrote:I am brand new to the site and yours is the first thread I have read in it's entirety. Amazing! I can't wait to hear more updates!
Thanks you. I have recieved great support and advice along the way.