A New Revelation

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tit4atat
Player

Re: A New Revelation

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Before LG got there she asked me if I had any condoms. I dug out a few and gave them to her. It doesn't appear that she is using them. She is possibly fertile. The last time that when she stayed at his house she was just days from menstruation so it was not a concern. This time she is a week from her next period.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Round 1 is done, she just went down to get the wine.

youngkscouple
Virgin

Unread post by youngkscouple » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Wow, how do you feel about all of that?

Her jumping him so quickly? Her possibly taking him raw during her fertile time of the month? Him possibly staying all night?

How did the rest of the night go? Would looove to hear the details, especially your feelings throughout the night. How did you entertain yourself?

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Young, all good questions.

I was fine with everything that went down. On one hand I think she could have enjoyed a little more warm up time as she was super nervous since this was the first time she had a guy over while I was in the house. On the other hand, I think she might have enjoyed seeing his lust and feeling how much he wanted her, right now! This can be a big turn on for a wife for sure. In any case, when he jumped right on top and without any hesitation plunged right in full stroke first shot she didn't resist or show any signs of not being ready so in the end it was all good.

She was prepared with condoms but clearly he didn't give any notice or time to discuss them. He pushed right inside and she went with it. Even now I am not sure where he came. Inside, outside or what I didn't get a clear answer and I am not even sure she knew. Although I think all three rounds went inside. I think she did mention something about being fertile at the moment.

In the end, he didn't stay all night. After round 3, and about a 1 hour nap he jumped up and headed out fairly quick. She was a bit relieved about that as she was a bit nervous about the over night thing. I was locked away in her daughters room. He daughter was out of town that night. She was very insistent that I stay inside with the door locked.

All in all the night went well, no major issues except that after three rounds on a freshly waxed pussy she was very sore and not much game for some good reclaiming or even licking. I told her early in the day that getting waxed just before would be a mistake but she was determined to be super smooth. I guess she wanted to make a really good impression. Not only that but she spent the whole morning cleaning the entire house cleaner than it has been in a long time. Of course I helped out a bit on that.

It turned out to be a good night for all. She got off with him, he got off 3 times and I enjoyed reading some posts on OHW while she was busy. He was there about 2 1/2 hours total and hit her fairly hard 3 times stopping in between each time for about 30 minutes. During the action it always seems a bit surreal like nothing is really happening. In the end, if she enjoys, I enjoy. She said this one was for me, so it is always hard to know her level of enjoyment.

LG was talking about being sorry about being flaky last time and then during the moment asking her is he could be her bf. At the heat of passion he was saying, "I love you" multiple times which she didn't know how to respond too. Even making it hard to focus. He also called her a dirty whore, slut etc which she didn't much care for. Despite those issues, I don't think they will hold her back from another meeting. She seems to really heat up when LG contacts her.

I think with the LS, it is hard to know exactly the level of enjoyment at the moment. Over time I think the memories of the experiences goes up and being able to share them later often brings us closer.

I did mention some of my preferred fantasies (picking up a guy at a bar, watching in person etc) and she was a bit irritated that it's never enough.

youngkscouple
Virgin

Unread post by youngkscouple » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Great post T4T!

So much to unpack here, here are a few thoughts and questions:

I'm glad that discussing afterwards brings you both closer together, though it does sound like she wants to take it a bit slower. Right after she's done this massive new thing doesn't seem like the best time to suggest even more new stuff, lol, but I'm sure you realize that. I'm shocked he would be so dense as to disappear, immediately show up to start plowing her right away and then start throwing out "I Love You'd" and "Can I be your boyfriend?" stuff right away. Super weird, and it gives me a negative vibe about him. Makes me think that for him it's just a turn on for another man's wife to call you her boyfriend, to fuck you in her marital bed, and take her raw without worrying about the ramifications. He'll, that sounds hot as heck to me too, but if it's just about getting off, then you know he won't think twice to just disappear for a while again and reappear again when he is hot again. Fun for the moment, but it could quickly ruin your wife's appetite for it all really easily. Then she'll be angry at you as well I suspect. She doesn't want to feel that particular kind of used is my guess. I'm sure you might agree, but I would say you guys need to find a new man for her who is a bit more reliable...

I'm really most curious about your thoughts. For instance, she fucked him raw at least once, maybe more, during her fertile period. Is that extra hot for you, or your wife? (I'm sure it would be for me and my former hotwife) were you able to hear their activities? I'm guessing there wasn't a camera or you probably would have mentioned it.

You mention twice that you were "locked" away in her daughter's room. Like locked in? Can't get out without some effort involved? Was that element a turn on for either you or your wife, the idea of you her husband being literally locked away while the wife played? Kind of like a cock cage but bigger I suppose. Did you masturbate while waiting or were you able to get a load off with her afterwards? (I think it might be hot for her to help jack you off or maybe for you to just rub one out on her while she's too raw/exhausted from the fucking she received to help service you too)

It just love to hear all about your feelings about it all. I sure hope she continues to feel satisfied by the experience and that LG doesn't disappear again...

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:49 am

Young,

Good questions again.

Yes, a lot of things were strange about him. It will be interesting to see if he stays in touch or drifts off until he is so horny again. I am sure he has a busy life style and can barely find time to pleasure himself with this type of thing. Also if he waits too long, not sure if the wife will bring him back in. She doesn't like to feel as the lowest priority on someones list. She cut all off with one of the others for this reason. I think she would like someone fairly steady that shows a lot of interest and desire. Probably even develop some level of feelings and attachment.

As for fucking him raw, I think it has been that way every time. Once she sat on him in his car and rode him (raw) and then she spent the night at his house and got fucked 4 times that night raw. If I am not mistaken, that night she was close to her period and there was no chance of getting pregnant. This time she was 1 week away or more. I am certain it is not a turn on for her to risk, however she hates condoms and the conversation required to insist on them. Unfortunately, unlike the previous bf that she dumped, this one has not had a vasectomy that we know of anyway.

I was locked in a separate bedroom but the lock was so there would be no chance of him going in that room. The lock was on the outside going in. I could have left the room if needed but had prepared everything I needed so I wouldn't have to. So I wasn't really locked in, although she did tell me that I had better not come out of the room.

It seems as though she is out of shape as the exercise she got that night made her very sore. She had her legs spread wide and mentioned that his 250 lbs body on her 140 lbs was hard to take. I am only 170 so she is not used to that much weight. She certainly put a lot of effort into it. Way more than her normal for me. Last night she wanted me to massage the muscles in her thighs as they were so sore.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Today wifey went out on a date with MD. It's been a long while since she has met with him and he has been dating another woman in the mean time but doesn't connect with her. Well, I figured they were going for a walk but ended up going to a movie. She came home in a really cute outfit. Tight white jeans and a really cute top that showed a lot of cleavage.

She said he was really happy to see her. I could imagine, she really looked good. We sort of had a bit of a tiff last night because I was out a little longer than she liked. Was entertaining some customers. In any case it seemed like there was a hint of revenge. She said she could have easily stayed the night with him at his house (revenge). He wouldn't have complained at all. Will maybe get more info about the date as time goes on. There is definitely some sexual tension between the two but she is not so into him, saying he is untidy. Secondly, he is after all MD (micro dick).

Time will tell.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:29 pm

So hot thread. Thanks for sharing.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 am

She has come a long way from the time you first posted here.

Are you jerking off while she's dating (as I do when my wife is getting fucked)?
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:45 am

Des 31 wrote:She has come a long way from the time you first posted here.

Are you jerking off while she's dating (as I do when my wife is getting fucked)?

Yes, she has come a long way in the last year. Hopefully she has enjoyed it as much as I have.

Yes, if she is out I am sometimes here waiting and enjoying the time to jerk. Especially a few weeks ago when I was just in the other room while she was bing fucked by her favorite, LG.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:00 am

This weekend was a bit interesting but not off the charts. Friday night we went out with a friend (young handsome tall guy) although she isn't into young. We had drinks and snacks and wifey got a bit tipsy. We finish sort of early so she suggested we go to the bar that MD hangs out at. Of course she already knew he would be there.

We got there and luckily he had sort of saved two spots at the bar for us. Not sure how he managed that but it worked out well. Wifey sat between us. We shook hands and had a few words and they shared some cell phone jokes amongst the three of us but mostly she sat close to him and chatted as if they had lost time to make up. We talked a bit about all the regulars that go to this club as it is mostly the same crowd every night. We ended up staying until closing then drove home. I bet he wished that he could have taken her to spend the night at his place.

Meanwhile all evening before moving to the second club LG was texting with her. He clearly wanted to hook up. She stated that I was in town so she couldn't get free (even though she knows she could just ask me). It seems as though he is nervous about hooking up with her since she is married. In a text he mentioned that maybe she should just tell me about their affair! She asked me how she should reply to that. I gave her some ideas but she ended up just telling him that she would think about it. First she asked him what we would have to gain by her telling me (which of course she has already told me everything). He knows I took her on a swingers cruise so he assumes that I wouldn't have a problem with her fucking him while I am away on business. I guess he doesn't want to get caught with his pants down in a bad situation some day fucking a married woman.

In any case she sort of let him to the conclusion that I would be traveling soon. I know deep down she wanted him right then and there but didn't want to go thru all the issues to try to make it happen as the house was certainly not available. Also she might have just wanted to spend the night relaxing with me. I think just the thought of fucking this guy really gets her pussy wet.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Last night we had a friend and his gf over for dinner. The friend and I cooked. My wife was upstairs for most of the time and then came down as dinner was complete. I could tell during dinner she often pulled back and was texting.

This morning as she was about to leave to go shopping she came to me and said that LG and her were done! Over! She didn't go into much detail and said she had deleted all the text as it was depressing. Apparently, he just wasn't interested in dating a married woman in a cheating fashion. He had mentioned that she should tell me about him and see what I would say. She chose to not tell him that she didn't think she could do that at this time. After that he said that this was something he was not interested in then.

Hmm, interesting. In any case she was obviously quite hurt over the break-up and feeling very down. Lost a lot of self confidence.
So now out of the 4 there are only 2. MD and her black boy friend from way out of state (who doesn't seem to be making any big effort to travel back to this area any time soon).

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Any suggestions on what you do when your wife has a broken heart from a break-up?

youngkscouple
Virgin

Unread post by youngkscouple » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Man, that's unfortunate.

I guess if I think about it, the only suggestion I might have is that I bet she is probably feeling rejected right now, so I would suggest you do something for her to make her feel extra beautiful, special, desirable, etc. Maybe plan a romantic night out for the two of you at her favorite restaurant, in a new outfit of her choosing. Make her feel loved by you first. I figure that might help rebuild her confidence, and maybe make her feel better about finding a new partner sooner as well.

Just my two cents. I hope she feels better soon!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:20 am

Well, I went out and bought a box of chocolates and two boxes of microwave popcorn. After all that is what woman do after break-up right? Eat chocolate and watch depressing movies?? Also I wrote a note and explained my condolences over her break-up and some words to cheer her up.

The gifts and note went over well. She was shocked and surprised that I would think of her in a time like this. We went straight to the bedroom for some afternoon delight.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 am

Not much happening these days but there are several things lingering. I'll be out of town on business for a while so who knows what will happen. The possibilities are endless!

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 pm

I'll bet you won't have to wait long!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:12 am

I have been out of town 3 weeks but she has also been visiting her home town over seas. So far nothing to report. She seems to be not too interested in any of her possible bf's right now. I am sure nothing happens in home town.

Let's see what happens when she gets home in a few days.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:26 am

Been out of town 6 weeks now. Wife had a date with MD (micro dick) guy this week. They went to a movie but not too much more. He told her all about a woman he has been dating recently. This woman actually pushed him to fuck her which he says he did. Wifey doesn't really care about any of what he says. He is sweet and a good friend but not much more. She has no interest in trying anything beyond that.

However the interesting news this week was LG contacted her again after being silent for 3 months. Back a while ago he totally broke it all off with her and sort of knocked her confidence level down big time. She sort of knew he would eventually contact her again.
He text her that he would like to see her over the holidays. Wifey says she is not interested in him anymore and has barely responded to his text. She feels like he threw her in the trash and now she doesn't want to go there again. Despite her trying to not show it, but when he dumped her it really hurt her.

He has asked for a meet up Friday but not sure if she will cave in or not. So far she has indicate she doesn't want to bother. She told him that they can't meet at our house because her daughter is home these days.

On the other hand in all these weeks it doesn't seem like her desire for sex has increased much. But then again maybe it is strong but she is trying to play it down. We will see.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:04 am

Lots of fish in the sea brother! Remind her that these guys are playthings and if she loses interest in a toy it just means she needs a new plaything! Tell her she's the one in control here! When you least expect it an opportunity will present itself and then it's off to the races again!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:49 pm

Was out of town 2 months and finally back. I will update soon when I get some time to type it all in.
Not a lot happened in the two months but there was more than what happened at the 6 week point.
I'll try to update soon.

Rockhard11
Experienced

Unread post by Rockhard11 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:00 am

Looking forward to the update!!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Latest Update: I was out of town for almost 2 months over the holidays. Most of that time the wife was miserable and just sat at home. Then one day she tells me that LG texted her again after all this time. She knew at some point he would even though they had broken up last fall.
So she tells me she is not really interested and probably won't see him. Sure as can be though when the date they were talking about arrived "after Christmas" she got all ready and went to meet him.

She later said that it took about 1 hour and they were right back to where they had left off. She then went to his house and stayed the night. It didn't seem like they had as much sex as the last time she stayed the night but did have plenty. This time he introduced her to smoking some weed. She had always said that she didn't want to try but ended up giving it a try. My hunch is between coughing and being uncomfortable having never smoked she didn't get enough to make much difference. In any cast it was a new step for her and she seemed a little proud of herself for trying something new.

All this time she has kept in touch with Md but she hasn't had much interest in him. Just this week he text her a pic of his dick so she could see it. In reality it isn't as small as we had believed it would be. Maybe 3 inches and 3/4 inches thick. Certainly small to the point that she probably wouldn't feel it. Well if you read all the details above you would remember that he wasn't into having sex and always kept that off the table. Recently he has been seeing a asian woman and apparently, as he tells it, she basically forced him into having sex. Ever since then it seems he has been more interested in trying to get the wife to fuck him. She asked him to take her out to dinner on Valentines day but he was already committed with his asian girl. So they made a date for Friday.

Meantime, she has been hoping that she can get a date with LG on Valentines day but his schedule is always hectic. So Monday I left again on business for a few weeks and the last few nights she was basically hinting that she wanted to fuck LG again soon and might even consider MD. We will see what happens later this week.

For a while now she has been really down on the idea of HW'ing. This is her horny time of the month so it seems she has had a change of mind lately.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Friday the wife had a date with MD, fancy dinner and movie. MD is really into her and trying to move things along. She feels nothing, just friend zone. So it was a simple dinner/movie date as expected.

On the horizon, she wants to get together with LG of course but seems to have little control over when he will contact/reply. She doesn't push him or want to come across as needy. His pace is slow, claiming it's cause he is a single dad.

More distant horizon, her BBF from out of state has made plans to come visit the area, I think in early March. It's been about a year since the last time they got together and on that occasion if you read above she didn't elect to stay the night in his hotel. She came home around 1 am after 2 quick rounds. This time she seems to be planning a night or two overnight. The timing looks like around the time I will return home or slightly after. She has been in daily contact with him by text/calls for most of the year, especially recently. Not sure how that will all progress but seems like plans have been made.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Not much has been going on recently while I was out of town. I came back home this week and we obviously had sex the night I got in. During sex she stated that LG has been asking her if she is available. She has been not responding and a week ago said she wasn't interested in him anymore. So during sex she said he was asking if she is available this weekend and asked me what she should do. I said, "what ever you want". Of course she sort of downplayed it all and didn't say anything more. Today I realize that she did actually text him back that she is available Saturday night, but not at our house.
So who knows what will transpire. Guess I'll have to wait and see. It is always interesting to compare what she says she wants to do vs. what she actually does.