A New Revelation

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tit4atat
Player

Re: A New Revelation

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Tonight is a big night for wife. She has a big date with bar guy. They have been chatting for about 5 days non stop now by text and some calls. Chatting really deep. They will meet at the bar where she met him when I was there. He knows she is married. They are both looking so forward to it. He is already there. She will get a ride there and probably he will drop her off after. The bar closes at 12.

Not sure what tonight will bring. But I can imagine sparks will fly!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:43 pm

By the way I am still out of town on business. It will be hard for me to keep track of anything because I am 3 time zones away.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Please relay the details as quickly as you receive them.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:15 am

So how did it go?
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:44 am

As mentioned the wife had a date to meet bar guy at his normal place where she met him. Needless to say it turned out interesting.

She got dropped off there around 10 and went in. Bar guys friend that she had flirted with mostly the night they met was shocked to see her. His gf was there that he had mentioned 2 weeks before. So he started running his mouth calling her names, right in front of his gf. Eventually, she had to ask bar guy to tell him to stop as it was not very nice. He mentioned for him to stop but it still kept going. She called me from the bathroom at one point saying that she wasn't happy and might just go home.

Anyway she stayed till closing and let bar guy drive her home. Once home she let him kiss her cheek but nothing more. Later she told me that she was not so impress with him as she first though. He seemed untidy, not shaven and not so presentable for being out on a date at a bar. I am sure she was all decked out so the contrast was not attractive. They have still been texting and he has been showing a clear crush on her and has asked her to go out to do various things. Perhaps they will meet at the bar again for a karaoke night but not sure. He also plans to take her wine tasting Saturday. In any case she is interested in a "friends" type of relationship but not so much more.

In other developments, her other date got pushed several times mostly due to his issues. Sounds like something is set up for Friday night. There is some question at this point however as she made a big mistake the other night. She text him asking for a picture and then was texting bbf who had recently done a photo shoot. He occasionally sends some photo's from his shoots. Well, when the dates photo came in she thought it was from the photographer and sent back a strange reply, like "what's this pic? Who is this guy, he looks familiar" It doesn't sound like the guy has replied since then even though she sent a message saying she was sorry and got confused as to who sent the pic.

She gave me hell this week for being so "evil" pushing for these things and said she was planning on stopping all of it and only focus on me (I have been complaining about our intimacy for a while now). Of course I am fine with that. I told her that she never stopped to notice I haven't mentioned hardly anything for the past 6 months. She has been the one to always bring it up. Well, the next day she starts talking again about all her possible dates without any regard to what she had said before. Confusing!

As usual it's a wait and see game. But these days I just sit back and let her plot her course and only listen.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 am

Sounds like a no-go with bar guy. No reason for his friend to be a dick and bar guy didn't stop it. That's unacceptable.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Well there was a date with bar guy mid week to watch karaoke competition. He is a judge. I noticed she dressed in her best sexy dress that she knows I adore. He has been texting her constantly, maybe hours a day. She seems to be responding.

Tonight she has a date (right now) with a new guy. He seems decent. Bar guy said, if she gets done early tonight to go see him and he will take her home. Somehow I don't think she will get done early. So far she text "good" to my text, "hows date?" .

It might be interesting tomorrow to see how this unfolds. I will be flying home Sunday for one night. Then off again. She will have plenty of time to browse. I notice she is not looking for a guy to fuck. She is looking for a guy to love. Not sure how to take this but it is just how woman can think.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:05 am

So, wifey came home from date with the new guy who I will call LG at about 10. Don't know much about the date yet because she was in a hurry to go meet bar guy. She did say that LG is a very good kisser and much better looking than his picture. I think I know what that means.

Looked like she got home from the bar at 1. I'll have to get updates today and see what she says about it all.

She did say that she didn't plan to fuck either of them as she is saving herself for me. I will get home on Sunday afternoon from this 2 week trip and then travel back out either Monday or Tuesday for another 3 weeks. As far as after I leave again, who knows but it sounds like things are heating up with both! It seems bar guy is going crazy after her and LG wanted her even last night on their first date.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:21 pm

This morning wifey filled me in on most everything from last night. She went for a drink with LG and things heated up quickly. He was very forward. Even testing the waters to see if she would go home with him etc. She said that she was saving herself for me.

She told me that if she fucks him she will lose some love for me. When I come home after she has been fucking a guy I am like the stranger. Also she feels if she fucks LG she will develop feelings and who knows where that would end up. She asked me if I thought she should fuck him. Which I answered, "in that case, probably not".

So after the dinner date and being dropped off at the house (with lots of kissing), she got ready again to go out and meet bar guy at his favorite place. They seemed to have a good time and got along well. She was a bit disappointed at his lack of advancements and told him so by text today. Sort of contrary to what she just told me...

Well, she had told bar guy originally that I would be arriving Saturday afternoon and then last night she told him Sunday afternoon so that there would be time for them to get together for dinner or something. Well, apparently bar guy got a bit mixed up and still thought tonight would be off so when she mentioned it again by text today he said he had already made plans. Wifey felt like he had disrespected her by not following thru with the plan and told him, "don't ever text me again" to which he replied "seriously?" and she followed with "yes".

After this had all transpired, she called me and told me she just broke it off with bar guy. I thought wow, seems like just a mix up but she was pissed at him and held her ground. She did text later in the day but it doesn't seem like they have made up any ground. Apparently now he is mad also.

All in just one day!

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Love the updates. So hot!!! :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

LG is still texting and wanted to go out tonight but apparently has obligations at home. They did have some early morning text sex where they were basically sexting until he came. She stayed right with him thru it all encouraging him to fill her with his cum.

So last night LG did a lot of kissing and wifey said she got super wet and horny. She still stayed true to her plan that she wouldn't fuck anyone, saving herself for me. Also it was their first date and she told LG that she wouldn't fuck on a first date. She wants to make him work for it since her last FB got so lazy. He seems to be quite the smooth talker, saying all the right things. Seems he is crazy over her and plans to spoil her away from hubby. She told him that hubby is good and pays all the bills. She told him it would take a lot to pull her away from hubby.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 pm

LG still insisted he would still find ways to steal her away from hubby. He is determined. He said he wasn't expecting much from this date as he has had so many bad ones. In fact he was only borderline interested in meeting at that point. That is until she met him. He was shocked and commented about her beauty all night.

gazpacho
Prepubescent

Unread post by gazpacho » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Love the updates!! Did you ever post the pics from the shoot?

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Latest Update:

I arrived home Sunday, yesterday around 11 am from a long business trip. Quickly we got into quite a fuck session. It was quite a day, she told me all about her night before while I was fucking her. I did manage to move my next trip out to Tuesday instead of Monday giving me an extra day home. Otherwise it would have been just one night.

So needless to say that after getting up at 4 am east coast time and traveling all day and of course a lot of exercise around 7 I was beat. We were laying on the bed after round several and I dozed off for about an hour as she was folding clothes that I had washed for my next trip. As I woke up I see her texting and then she says LG just asked for a date tomorrow night at 7. He didn't say where at but said he would let her know in the morning. To my surprise she had already accepted. I was a shocked as Monday night would be my only night left before leaving and she just agreed to a date.

Well tonight about as I was leaving from work she calls me and asked me if I could drop her off for her date. She didn't have other ride arrangements and it turned out he had picked a place downtown. Hard to park etc. When she pulled in from a super long day at work she was clearly exhausted. Her boss was super sick and she had to do all the work by herself the whole day. Despite being so tired she went in and changed and freshened up as I took her car to run some errands to buy some things needed around the house while I was gone. The night before I had noticed one of her tires low on air so I filled it up. Well tonight I noticed it was even lower than last night.

So here I am, dropping my wife off for a date in my car, knowing i will have to go home and fix hers somehow wile she is out on her date so that she won't have any problems with it while I am gone. Well, I decided the easiest fix for now would be to just swap my two rear wheels for hers since they both take the same basic size etc. So while she is out on her date that was my project.

She called me once from the bathroom for a quick update and then again a while later saying that he was asking her to go to a hotel. He told her he would take her to a nice hotel so she would feel comfortable. Clearly that was not in her plan and she told him, "I don't want to go to a hotel for the first time. It would have to be at your house or mine." Besides clearly her schedule is tight as she has to get up early etc. So a bit later she calls me again saying that they are on their way home and he is paying the parking.

Well the place is only about 10 minutes from the house but she doesn't get home for about 45 minutes. Hmm, not likely there would be much traffic at this time of night. So the minute she walks in the door she tells me they stopped down the road for a bit. She had worn a sexy dress with no bra that would certainly be convenient for easy access to all her parts. Well in the car she let him feel how wet her pussy was and took off her underwear, which if I am not mistaken was basically just a string T-back.

Well I guess one thing led to another and somehow she ended up sitting on top of him. She claimed they didn't fuck but as she explained what happened she said she "sat on him" So naturally I asked more questions. "You mean sat on his dick?" To which she said yes. Then I asked, "did it go inside you?" Again she said "yes". "Like all the way inside you?" "yes". Then I had to explain to her, "so you sat on his dick and it went all the way inside your soaking wet pussy and yet you said you didn't fuck?" To that she said "yes, I just sat on him for a few minutes".

So tell me folks, when a girl sits on a guys dick and takes it deep in her soaking wet pussy, did she fuck him? Am I missing something?

Well, after the "few strokes" she gave him a bj and then finished him off with her hands. She said she wanted his cum inside her but didn't want to take the risk of getting pregnant. Still a week to go before menstruation. Not sure if that is a fertile time or not.

Then of course they start texting. First he tells her he got home safe. Then mentions it would be nice to be able to stretch out next time (not play in the car). Needless to say that there were a bunch of texts about future meetings until it was time to say good night.

Well, need to get some sleep for a long day of traveling again. She is also fairly tired as she had a long day and then a date (yes, with no fucking, haha) and then she had to cum on my dick as she told me all the details of her adventure. It was quite an evening culminating in her loving husband getting to enjoy her wet pussy that her date induced.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Just added avatar. This was from her photo shoot mentioned above since you asked.

The photo shoot was quite an experience for her. She really enjoyed it. Still has plans to have the photographer giver her a "one on one" photography lesson. Unfortunately his schedule is super busy so it is hard to make it happen.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:17 pm

tit4atat wrote:Just added avatar. This was from her photo shoot mentioned above since you asked.

The photo shoot was quite an experience for her. She really enjoyed it. Still has plans to have the photographer giver her a "one on one" photography lesson. Unfortunately his schedule is super busy so it is hard to make it happen.
Love the new avatar. I'm sure the photographer was happy during the photo shoot. Such eye candy! :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Yes, he was happy. Unfortunately it seems he lost focus on the photos as his excitement built up. However I am sure he was super happy when she helped him cum all over those tits in the picture.

I bet that is something many photographers dream of but rarely get.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:28 pm

I am again out of state on business. Wifey says that she might spend the night at her new bf LG's house tonight.
She sent me a text string of there conversation. It was interesting. I'll try to copy it here when I get a chance.
I want to get some feedback. She asked me yesterday, "what would happen if I fall in love with him?"

This guy is crazy for her and she seems to be very interested in him. At least every time they meet her pussy gets soaking wet. I am sure tonight won't be any exception.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Him: I want to hold you in my arms and kiss your lips
Him: Falling for you.
Her: haha
Him: I know.
Her: to soon baby
Her: should€™t feel that way too soon
Him: I know. It adds pressure
Him: But I think if you always.
Him: what would you do if we get really close?
Steal you away.
Her: I am pretty sure my hubby won’t let me go
he really loves me!
We’ll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Right now let’s just enjoy the time we have when we have it
yes i agree! that’s what i want
I know baby.
Him: One other thing I think about when I think about you
Is when we were in my car, and how it felt when you came over to
My seat
And I slid inside your warm, wet pussy
Her: that felt really good. i never tried doing that with my hubby
did it drive you crazy?

Him: Yes it did. I wanted to explode inside you.
Her: luckily you didn’t
Him: Yes I know. That would have been a buzzkill
Why don’t you use the pill?
Ah. Maybe I should get snipped.
Are you comfortable using condoms
Her: Not my favorite.
probably tomorrow you can wxplode in since my period will be next week
Him: Ohh nice.
Her: ok sounds like a plan!
Him: Can’t wait to see you.
Her: I should get some sleep.
Him: Goodnight beautiful lady

Please comment.

woojolly18
Prepubescent

Unread post by woojolly18 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:41 pm

My wife and I just started in February, so we don't have a lot of experience. IMO those are red flags waving furiously. Although we're new, this situation - feelings more than FB\FWB - is one of our guidelines for taking a pause and reassessing the situation. That being said, some guys like or want a situation like this to happen. If you aren't comfortable, beyond the regular anxiousness, then it might be time to call a time out.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Well, now I am in trouble. I am two time zones ahead and was eating dinner in a loud place. She was trying to call and text but I didn't notice till too late and by the time I paid the bill I called and her bf LG was just arriving to pick her up for the night. She was pissed I didn't get to talk to her but 1 minute before she left to possibly spend the night at his house. This will be their first time together where they have full freedom to do what ever. The only other time was in his car.
Not sure if she plans to stay all night or just part but I am sure they will be doing some fucking.
Now I wait!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Why not text her and just say "have fun, do whatever you think you should, I love you."

Sounds like she would like to let him inside her pussy all night and take multiple loads of his baby making cum. Then go to sleep in his arms, feeling full of him, and in the morning give herself to him again. I think you want her to have a good time and would like that to unfold. It sounds hot for everyone and she is unlikely to get pregnant. If you dont want any of that you would have to do something now.

Have you thought that since you are away he could move in to your house with your wife and keep her happy until you return. Would that be awkward with the neighbours or is there no problem.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:11 am

Tonight is my wife's first over night experience. She said it wouldn't be over night but my guess is that it will be since it is already 3 am.

I must admit, I am going crazy. 5 am her and I haven't been able to sleep a wink. It would have been so much easier if he had come to our house. But she went to his for various reasons. All the unknowns. Not one text. I probably won't sleep until I know she is home. Unfortunately that might not be until 10 am my time.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Update:

So wifey did stay overnight and got home around 8 am. Her daughters bf was there in the living room and laughed when she came in the door. Her bf LG dropped her off at our house. She recounted the whole evening.

He picked her up and took her to his house. His plan was to cook dinner there for her. He fixed some drinks and they started fooling around and almost fucked before he cooked. She was down to just her panties and borrowed one of his shirts. Then he cooked and when finished eating he took her to his bedroom. This time they fucked and he came deep in her unprotected pussy. Luckily her period is due in a few days.

Overall they fucked 4 times and he came in her all 4. She said out of 0 thru 10 her experience for the night was a 9.5. She only got about 3 hours of sleep. She said for some reason her pussy gets extremely wet for him. She doesn't understand why she gets that wet.

I told her it was a tough night. I didn't get any sleep here, wondering what was going on, when she would be home. Her plan was to have him bring her home earlier but he had a several drinks and she didn't feel comfortable with him driving.

I guess it all turned out well for her. He is still talking about stealing her away to which she said lets just focus on today. She said she told him that she would probably never leave hubby. Hubby is good to her.

It was nice to hear that.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Here is wife and LG's latest text string since Friday night. Starting Saturday morning.

Her: Are you in your son’s game now baby?
Him: Just heading up now.
Her: are you thinking about me baby?
Him: Yes of course. You?
Her: yes i do! it was great last night.
you are also fun to be around
i like your cooking
Her: So spoiled with your kisses...
Him: Thank you. So much more to come.
Her: Love the way you kissed me
Him: Yes the kssing is nice. So much fun.
Her: think you’re going to win me over with your cooking and kisses!
Him: Haha. Told ya.
Her: Don’t get over confident though baby!
you got two points!
still on the game baby?? I am lonely here at home.
Him: At the fundraiser at the moment. We won out game
Her: nice
Him: having fun there baby?
Him: Home now. Heading back to town in 45
Did you get any sleep today?
Her: busy day for you. No, i didn’t. Will sleep early tonight.
Was thinking to go watch game 1 at oracle but no strenght. I’m worn out!
Did you get breaks in between?
Him: No. Just arrived back at the fields.
Sorry watching his game
Her: No worries!
Him: Sorry darlin. Long day! Exhausted.
Him: Just got home
Her: i am going to bed pretty soon baby. Take a rest
Him: You too. Goodnight pretty lady.
Her: Dream about me baby!
Him: You know I will.

Him: Good morning.
Wish you were laying here w me
Her: just woke up, yes i do wish you
could have picked me up last night on your way home
Him: I want to fuck you
Her: come and get it baby
Her: What’s your plan for today
Him: More soccer
Her: whole day
Him: From noon to 6:30
Her: That’s long but have fun
i am really lonely here baby
Him: I’m so hard right now
Her: i am wet baby
Him: I want to fill you up.
Her: yes i want it
Him: i want to cum
Him: Are you falling for me?
Her: i dunno baby
and you???
Him: Maybe.
Her: what are the indication of falling?
Him: I’m sure u know what it feels like to fall in love.
Her: I forgot since it has been such a very ling time that I fell in love
Him: I want you to ride my hard cock.
Her: You’re making me very wet right now.
Her: Mmm baby. Really wish you were here right now.
that you can just slide in so easily
do you think son would not be happy seeing me there?
Him: I don’t know how he’s react.
I want to fuck you at your house.
Her: How long have you not brought a woman to your house
Her: its not easy here since houses are too close to each other.
My neighbors know us
Him: A long time. Without son here it’s been 9 months.
Her: Have son met the woman?
Him: No
Her: Do you think it will make mad or upset?
Him: Doubt it
Her: should try then?
Him: Hmmm, maybe soon.
Her: You know I am a very decent woman
Him: Yes I know
Her: still have doubts about me?
Him: No
Her: Are you not falling for me?
Him: Yes I am.
Her: what level
Him: Not sure how to answer that.
Him: Got to