A New Revelation

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
goodjob
Pervert

Re: A New Revelation

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 am

Great update!!! How are things shaping up for the ex-bf?
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:57 pm

So L and her photographer have been texting back and forth a bunch now. She suggested they should go out and get drunk together but apparently he doesn't drink. He is a big body builder at 6' 2" and 245 lbs and probably doesn't eat anything but protein bars, haha! She did get about 100 photos that he worked on and some are very good. It seemed the make-up didn't quite match in many but for a first off it worked out well. In any case he is super busy and may be hard to get together with again. Only time will tell. He seems to talk about relationship trouble with and ex wife and seems to be shy in that area. At some point if there is interest I will try to post some pics. I know it isn't easy to get them posted and I am far from proficient in that area. I'll see what I can do.

goodjob: Well it's 4 days till ex-bf day. He will fly in Thursday. Wifey is a bit nervous since she still has her period, although it should be mostly finished by then. All last week and weekend she has been going crazy wondering why her period is late and unlike normal wishing it would come. Finally came on Saturday. Like with the photographer, she has been texting him like crazy for the last few weeks and talking on the phone. He called a few times after I got back from the business trip and she didn't answer. Later text him that I was back home. He stated that she can call him when she gets time. So much flirting has been going on.

Thursday L hooked up with her usual bf/fb after they had been sort of debating on text about availability. She had been super disappointed in him since for the whole 3 weeks I was gone her blew her off always with blah, blah excuses of being extremely busy. They sort of patched up by text and he made a big effort to do lunch near her work. L clearly states that the photographer is much higher on the priority list than her old fb/bf. I would suspect that it is common and possibly many others have experienced this situation. A woman never likes to feel like they come last in priority and all the busy excuses made her feel that way. He clearly wants to keep her available but really doesn't put meeting high on his need list. For a man that claims he never gets sex at home it comes as quite a surprise that he would turn down such a good thing. In any case the excuses really comes as a turn off for her and she has threatened to break things off with him on many occasions.

In any case things have been really busy for L, flirting with 3 guys on a regular basis. Things are really heating up!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Tomorrow ex bf is flying in to town. Not sure what the plan is yet but he will be staying in a hotel right near her work. It will be an interesting day for sure. A few days ago she said "I don't think I will have sex with him because I might develop feelings". So who knows what will transpire. Eight years ago she dated this guy fairly regularly while we were engaged. They never had sex but were very close.
Anybody ever been in this type of situation?

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Exciting!!
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Home waiting for updates tonight.
She is meeting up shortly with her ex bf from 8 years ago. They haven't seen each other since then but recently started chatting by text and many calls while I was away on business. She is nervous but that will probably go away when the meet. Not sure what is the agenda, dinner, drinks, hotel?? Also not sure if I will get many updates.

Ugg, the waiting game.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Hope it works out the way you hope. Sounds very exciting to me.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Midnight and wife is still out with no updates. Will she stay the night at his hotel?

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Anyone interested to hear how last night played out?

RugbyRaizo1991
Player

Unread post by RugbyRaizo1991 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:45 pm

lets hear it

rickh57
Trainable

Unread post by rickh57 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:45 pm

tit4atat wrote:Anyone interested to hear how last night played out?
I'm interested in the story.

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 pm

count me in as well, Love to hear how it all went.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:54 pm

I am as well

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Since it sounds like there is some interest here is how it went.

This guy was an ex bf from about 8 years ago. They never had sex back then as she was also dating me at the time. She would tell me most about her dates with him, most were just casual meet ups at various local bars. There was one occasion where she was fairly drunk and she gave him a hj in the outdoor hallway outside her apartment. She said he came with barely just a touch and there was no point to bring him inside her apartment at that point. Her last date with him was for a thanksgivving dinner and then possibly back to her place but he turned her off during dinner and so she bailed on the second part of the plan.

They recently started chatting by text and a lot of phone calls while I was out of town. During their calls reminiscing about the past, he claimed that they had had sex 3 times. Clearly she knows it was not the case and they had quite a discussion about it.

Well now he flew in to town and had booked a hotel room right near her work. After work she drove almost directly across the street to the hotel. She ended up waiting almost 2 hours since his flight was delayed. Finally he arrives and checked in and greeted her with a kiss and put his stuff in the room. He was starving and she was too, so he took her to a local pizza place and ordered. After the pizza was cooked they went back to his room 412 and found that he had left the room key in the room and had to go get another one.

Once in the room they ate the pizza and then he scooted closer to her on the bed. It didn't take long for them to be full on fucking. If anyone was wondering, he is a very large 6' + black man. Of course that always adds a little to the excitement for obvious reasons.
He laid down and pulled her in to his shoulder and started touching her all over. There was some discussion (the awkward moment) as to what they should do now. She gave him a little mouth action for a few minutes and then he asked if she had a condom handy. She had brought 2 with her so she pulled one out. Their sex only lasted about 15 minutes. He said it was so good but sad that she didn't cum.

After the sex he dozed off several times with kisses in between. He would wake up and doze off again. During this time she was laying on his shoulder. She mentioned that she should probably get going home and he would just pull her in closer. She felt like he wanted her to stay the night but she was thinking it would be better to get home at a reasonable hour. Not wanting her to leave just yet he claimed that his dick was hard again and held her back. She said, "oh yeah? What should I do? So she sucked him even harder till he asked for another condom and had her sit on top of him. This is L's favorite position and this time she was able to cum. After she came he got on top and really fucked her hard until he came.

Finally at about 1:15 am she calls and says she is on her way home with a quick description of what happened. This was the first communication with me since she left her work. Once she got home she crawled in bed and started telling the story while I gave her another light reclaim fuck.

L's original concept for the day was to have her regular fb/bf to come over in the morning and give her a fuck. Then have me come home for lunch and give her another one before she went to work. Then after work meet up with her ex and get sex from him. Needless to say none of that worked out but very interesting thinking!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Today there was a tentative lunch with fb/bf her regular. This morning he text and said his wife's car had a flat tire so he would have to cancel. Is that a common excuse? Anyone heard that one before? She has said that she will hold back on him and make him try harder. Let him suffer a month.

In any case there is daily conversations with mr. out of town and a lot of communication with the photographer.

By the way she had to take Motrin on Saturday because of all the exercise she got Thursday night. Apparently she is not used to the legs over shoulders and other stretching positions. Hmm, guess I haven't been keeping up to my end of the bargain!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:11 pm

So Monday there was the flat tire incident but Tuesday that all turned around. She said she was going to make him suffer for a month for such a lame excuse but then plans were made for Tuesday afternoon. It took some convincing because he was worried that it wouldn't be safe at our house because I am in town. Usually they would only meet up there if I was away on business. Well, she must have been very convincing because he did agree to coming over around 4.

Wifey told me in the am that plans had been locked in, so don't come home early. Well, here I am like many others on here, basically told I am not welcome in my own house till given further notice. Luckily I was busy at work and couldn't really get away if I wanted to.

So about 5 I get a call that I am needed at home. Not later, but now! He just left. So I get home and she begins to tell me the story of what happened. Of course this all was relayed to me while I eagerly started to fuck her myself. And yes, this was the first time in our relationship that she offered me her cum soaked pussy. They don't use condoms together and he always deposits his cum deep inside her, however this time I was in town to benefit from it.

Well things can never be all perfect and as she told me the story I could tell that she was very disappointed. She climbed on top of him and he pulled her panties aside and got fully inside. After just a few strokes she rose up and removed her panties. Then sitting back down on him she lined up his hard throbbing cock and went fully down until he we deep inside. As I say things can never be perfect and in this case here was the issue. He came in just about 3 minutes flat. She was not even close to being satisfied. Perhaps next time she will insist he start out with a condom on to help him prolong his lust.

So we fucked about 30 minutes and she came 2 times fully satisfied. She was actually a bit sore from her recent sex schedule. Two rounds with her out of town bf on Thursday night, then one with me. Then again with me on Saturday morning and now 2 or more rounds on Tuesday. Of course one of those being very short.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:01 am

It is always fantastic when you get to fuck her when she has a pussy full of another man's cum. It may not have been perfect, but it great when the other man leaves your wife hot and craving for you to fuck her, too. Also, it must be a bit of an ego boost for you to satisfy your wife after another man only got her aroused.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Yes, you are correct in all your statement. It was a nice first!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:10 am

Some new developments from the weekend and questions when I get a chance to post.

PnG2010
Trainable

Unread post by PnG2010 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:39 am

Great thread! Keep 'em cumming.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 am

I have a few minutes so here is the latest.

Last weekend wife and I went to a bar to watch a basketball game. Right as we were getting there, we got a text that her daughter needed a ride from work, so I dropped the wife at the bar and went and picked up daughter and dropped her home then went back to the bar. By that time she had consumed most of a fairly strong drink and was feeling no pain. No, nobody was hitting on her while I was gone. The game ended and she suggested we go to a dance club a good ways away. We have been there before but very rarely, maybe 3 times in 8 years. So on the way there we are talking and she opens up that all this HW stuff seems to be diluting her attention from me. Like she loses some love for me while texting several men constantly every day. She says it can be exhausting. She texts at least one or two times with her regular fb/bf and sometimes 50+ with her bbf, from out of town. Then an occasional with others.

It really seemed to concern her that she feels that she is losing interest in me. Then to top it off, occasionally she goes on a rant about how evil I am with all these fantasy ideas and that she always feels she is under pressure to please me. I must say, she was just being honest and letting it all out.

So then we get to the dance club and it is packed. This place caters to an older crowd which can range from 40 - 80. There are a lot of asian woman that go there and the consensus is they are all looking for a big fish. Of course my wife is asian so that is a bit awkward for her. We get inside and the bar is so crowded that it looks like no chance of getting a drink. We figure she would have a better chance sneaking into the front than I would so she goes to get drinks. While at the bar she gets talking to a woman that is seriously hitting on her but claims she is not a lesbian. My wife gets this fairly often because she has amazing skin. The woman starts trying to set her up with another guy but my wife sort of brushes her off. Then a guy on the other side of her starts chatting and they get into a conversation about the whole asian woman looking for a big fish topic. Still feeling no pain, my wife slammed him saying, "I am not looking for a fish, as a matter of fact my husband is right over there." She insists that she is not even interested in him buying her drink as she can pay for herself. This keeps going for a while. Later we think he was just teasing her as a opening line.

Anyway, she comes back and we dance some with nowhere really to sit. The whole time she is looking at the guy and he is watching her. She even motions for him to come over and dance, but he doesn't. It was quite warm inside with all the moving bodies in such a tight space so her drink went down quickly and she proceeded back to the bar for another. Of course each time at the bar was about 15 minutes as it was so crowded. This time she spent the whole time chatting with this guy and his friend next to him. They claim they are regulars there and go every weekend. The guy also said he has seen her there before but that is not the case as like I say we haven't gone there in several years. The talking continues, mostly jabbing at each other.

At one point she told the guy, "you are not my type, but your friend there is!". Over the course of the next 2 hours before closing she had made several more trips to the bar. One more drink and several waters as she was getting a bit over the top drunk. Despite all the negative things she said in the car on the way, she acted very nice and loving on the dance floor and when we finally got a place to sit. She was not done all up as we had no plans to actually go out other than the game. Even still she had a cute top on and tight fitting torn up jeans. They guys were probably a little confused at this point as she was obviously spending a lot of time flirting with them but knowing her husband was just 20 feet away. There were some comments made about her being married etc.

By the end of the night when the music stopped she has probably in total spent about 45 minutes chatting with these two guys. Come to find out she had given her phone number to the one she liked the most. She was tickled to come tell me what had transpired each time she came back to the table. In any case, when the music stopped we headed out. This place closes at 12 due to neighborhood noise issues and so we are thinking it is still early and she suggested we go to another place that I usually like but she doesn't. We go there but it is dead by now and so we didn't even order a drink and just went home.

So here is the question part. Any others experience this type of back and forth? One minute she claims she hates the whole HW concept and attacks me because of it and then the next she is playing the game in a big way. I know she loves to flirt. When I met her I could tell she loved to flirt and the attention that it brings. Later the next morning she claimed she would even like to fuck the one guy and probably even the other. It gets confusing?? I know her mood swings big, especially this time of the month.

What is others take on all this?

So another tidbit! Late Sunday she gets a friend invite on FB from the guy. She only gave her cell number and was a bit shocked to get a invite on FB. She certainly doesn't want to accept as friend because all her family and mine are on FB. Why would a guy not just text the number she gave instead of finding her on FB. She didn't give her last name so the only way I can figure he got her FB was to do a reverse number lookup and then get a name to search on FB. Strange. She doesn't have his number to tell him to not contact her on FB.

What do you make of all this?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:27 pm

She can send him a message on FB Messenger without friending him.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Latest update.

I will be leaving for business trip Monday for a month. Her menstruation ends about that time. She has a date set up with a new guy she met on line on Tuesday.
There is a new guy she met last weekend at club that she can easily find and hook up with.
There is a guy she liked at a small bar. Just a matter of going there and by chance meeting him.
Her regular is getting on her nerves. Excuses and super poor performance.
Her bbf chatting every day still on text/phone.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:09 pm

So I am away now for a month. Talked to her last night and she made the comment, "there are so many men chasing me". She has been texting with all of them for the most part.

Tomorrow a date with a new guy from online. Texting with a guy from the bar we went to last weekend worked out. He asked, "what is this about?", knowing she is married.

Of course texting and talking to her long distance bbf. Her regular made a bunch more excuses last Friday and pissed her off even more. I think he is on his last chances.

We'll see what this month brings.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Well it seems she texted for hours with the man she met at the bar about two weeks ago. Sounds like a solid 3 hours of texting. Wonder where this will lead?
She asked him if he can pick her up this weekend and take her to the bar. Unfortunately he goes around 7 and she said that is too early.
Well see what happens this weekend.
She did go get waxed today, wonder what that is about??

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:17 am

Things are really heating up with the guy from the bar. Texting till she can't stay awake anymore etc. Seems there will be a meeting at the bar this weekend. He is a regular there. Possibly she will uber there and he will drive her home after. It will be interesting to see what happens.

On another front she has a lunch date with mr. non responsive. I said, why bother, but she came back with a "weeeeeeeell" so could be yet another meeting between them at some point. He is so hard to match up with schedule wise and last time he literally lasted 3 minutes. The only good thing was he left her unsatisfied with a load of cum in her pussy and she called me just minutes after for a pleasant cream pie. At the moment I am out of town so that can't be a repeat.

Third thing of note is she claims she has a date tonight. She said she might postpone as the guy hasn't communicated or text hardly at all and she likes that before going on a date. We will see what happens there.

Lastly, her bbf called and they talked for about 30 minutes last night. So that situation is still stirring. Since he is long distance, not much to happen there though.

Just curious if there is a chance she will get a fuck this weekend. Bar guy has been texting constantly and they really seem to click. Hmm, his place or ours after club hours??