A New Revelation

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
FNQLivin

Re: A New Revelation

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:02 am

That is horrible. It's what Doctors and Nurses have been reporting for the last year, that the patients get exhausted. I am so sorry, this is truly devastating.

People, please be careful out there.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:53 pm

So sorry to hear about this. Perhaps those who think covid is a hoax or they won't be affected should read your sad situation. All the best.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:34 pm

While the percentages of survival for covid patients who go on a ventilator is not that high... As you are already aware... But complete recovery does happen.

One of my first co-workers that had covid, was on a ventilator. He survived and is in good health now. He decided to fight as hard as he could, do the breathing exercises, etc. He said it was really tough.

When he came off the ventilator, the doc congratulated him; said his tenacity in doing everything they asked, was a big part of his survival. He has diabetes and is a lot overweight. His odds to make it were really bad. Yet he did.

I hope and pray she will find spiritual peace, no matter what happens, but will fight for her healing. I am sure your love for her is wonderful. Our continuing prayers and thoughts for both of you.

With my wife, there was a night, where she basically so exhausted she decided she would not likely survive and gave up. Some how she found grace and peace, yet decided prayed for her recovery. She said she woke up, knowing she would be fine. It was a tough fight for a bit, but she is well and doing fine.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:55 am

Hi all, I guess this is the final post.

My amazing beautiful wife passed Thursday while I was at her side. It was the most horrific thing I have ever witnessed. How such a wonderful person that was in rather good shape when I took her to the hospital got so sick to the point she couldn't move a muscle and was totally limp from head to toe. Everything was shutting down and finally her heart started getting sporadic and clearly stated this was the end. When I talked to her she made one last attempt to open her eyes but it only lasted about 2 seconds. Tears were coming out so I know she could hear and understand. I think she had totally accepted the situation and was so ready to move on.

Later that night I went thru her phone and found that she had made several videos the first night she was in the hospital. She calmly explained that she might not make it and said her peace to basically everyone she wanted to. It was devastating to watch but it showed her true courage. At that point she was fairly certain how the outcome would be.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:33 am

What a terrible thing to happen. My heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:10 am

So sorry to hear of your wife's passing. 😥

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:31 am

Sorry for your lost, I hope you move on knowing she loved you to the end.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:45 am

So sorry.

Oneluckyguy5280
Prepubescent

Unread post by Oneluckyguy5280 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:31 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:22 pm

It's heartbreaking to read of your wife's death. I am so sorry.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:59 pm

tit4atat,

That is heartbreaking news. I can't tell you how terrible I feel for you and your family. It is a horrible experience to see a loved one pass away as you look on helplessly. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family but yet also prayers for her as she finds other long lost loved ones who passed before her. It is devastating for you but she is no longer suffering for every breath and is surely looking down upon you and hoping your adjustment to living without her isn't too awful for you. You will never forget her or the pain you feel now but you will move on. The pain will become part of your memories. You may find another love, but no other love will be the same as her or ever replace her. My heart reaches out to you in your grief.

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:10 am

How depressing. I'm so sorry for your loss. Seems to be a common theme here lately. Hopefully the trend stops.

I can't even fathom how he feels.

aussienerd

Unread post by aussienerd » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:53 am

My condolences, so very sorry to hear

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:55 am

You will stay in our prayers as you endure this horrific time in your life. Seek reliable grief counseling when you are able, it might help ease some of the grief. So sorry.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:01 am

I can't even imagine. My condolences to and prayers for you and yours.

MoreGodzillas

Unread post by MoreGodzillas » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:11 am

This is gut wrenching... I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must feel. Please surround yourself with loved ones for support and try not to be too isolated.

drwofwof
Virgin

Unread post by drwofwof » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:31 pm

T4T-
i hope you will continue to write.
it will help with expiating grief.
corona. what can i say that will help.
we here at ANR want to help you.
i hope you will not go into a dive.
Flaps down, nose up.
i lost the love of my life to suicide in '74
and that is the only thing that might be comparable.
Try to count the wonderful times you had together.

i am a geneticist and lost 50% of my animals to corona in 96.
25% in 97
and 15% in 99 before herd immunity set in.
i was lucky to survive the depression.

every morning when you sit up think of a different wonderful day you had with her.
those memories are worth their weight in gold.
they can not be replaced.

on the wings of angels, buddy.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:03 pm

Hello tit4atat,

How terrible.
I sympathize with you.

A good friend wrote me after my wife died after a 42 marriage:
"Forname, keep in mind that life will come back but be sure too that it will never become as it was before."
(He lost his wife also after a long marriage.)

I can agree drwofwof wrote:
every morning when you sit up think of a different wonderful day you had with her.
those memories are worth their weight in gold.
they can not be replaced.
That is why I keep writing about her......

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:50 am

I sent you a PM Tuesday morning and, 24 hours later, it's still in the Outbox waiting for it to be sent...very frustrating. Anyway, I do hope that, unless it's too painful for you to be here, you will at least stay in touch with your like-minded brethren at OHW. Peace.

drwofwof
Virgin

Unread post by drwofwof » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:34 pm

T4T- thinking more about what you are going thru and i DO want to UNDERLINE that this too shall pass.
right now that seems impossible, but it will. Please have faith.
Try to focus on the wonderful things you did together.
It's going to take a while 5 weeks to 5 months.
BUT IT WILL COME and you will enjoy sunrises again. TRUE...

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:58 pm

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:50 am
I sent you a PM Tuesday morning and, 24 hours later, it's still in the Outbox waiting for it to be sent...very frustrating. Anyway, I do hope that, unless it's too painful for you to be here, you will at least stay in touch with your like-minded brethren at OHW. Peace.
All messages sit in your outbox until they are read and then they move to sent.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Duh....didn't realize that. Thanks, 2up.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:53 pm

Hi all, and again thanks for the heartfelt caring messages. I will certainly stay on here and perhaps comment on this thread or start a new one someday. Who knows if I will ever have a HW again, but you never know.

Someone sent me a PM and it did strike a vibe with me.

I certainly don't want to preach here but I would like to plead a little. I didn't take the virus as serious as many, especially at first. At one point I basically knew that the virus would mostly work its way thru the population and impact almost all of us at some point. I would never have guessed so strongly for me but the fear was there. As a husband I do feel that one of my roles in a marriage is to protect my wife. We all have some of that fear in this LS because we do take some risks. In protecting her I do feel like I let her down. She made decisions for herself also (and some not good ones) but I should have done more.

In any case, I would like to plead with the group to be serious. A mask is probably a 5 to 10% benefit however just that small amount could save 50 lives. Really, wearing a mask until a vaccine sort of takes over is not a big deal. Obviously social distancing is important also. This one is a bit tricky but as often as you can, just try to do it for now. I never felt super threatened by the virus as I am very healthy but even still you can pull that short straw and be the unlucky 1% that gets hit hard. That is exactly what happened to my wife. Luckily, I can say that I didn't give the virus to her. If I had the whole loss would have been 10 times harder to bear if I could even bear it at all.

Sorry for the rant but this really hit home to me. I would hate to find out that even one other here has to bear what I have.

Thanks to the group. I don't alway comment on every thread but i do read many and really like the fact that so many take the time to share their story. Haha, I guess that is what we are into isn't it, sharing!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:03 pm

Your point is well made. Masks don’t protect the wearer unless they are surgical high grade, but they can disrupt the flow of particles. As a protection mechanism it’s a simple task. How it became a culture war I don’t know.

This virus will take the life of perhaps 1-2% of the people it infects. The problem is, exposure to the virus almost guarantees infection, as it is novel and we have no inbuilt defence. In the US, that could be upwards of 5m people If left to let rip through.

I have a pre existing condition. Long term, it may impact my life expectancy, but with regular screening and checks, I should be able to live to the expected lifespan of someone in my country. However, if my condition were to flare up and be non responsive to my normal drugs, I’d need therapies that are inconsistent with effective COVID-19 treatments. My treatment would be complex and despite being incredibly fit for my age (ultra runner) I could be one of the poor people who die from this disease. And yet the people who downplay this virus will tell you that I died because of my preexisting condition.

Once again, this internet stranger is thinking of you. Take care.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:46 am

Thanks for getting back to us in these very difficult times. My wife suffers from asthma and getting the covid virus could or would be a very serious thing for her. It's sad that so many people aren't taking the pandemic seriously despite the signicantly larger number of obituaries in most newspapers. Anyway, hopefully your words here will encourage at least some of us to be more careful until all of this is well behind us.