A New Revelation

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
drwofwof
Virgin

Re: A New Revelation

Unread post by drwofwof » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:06 pm

T4T-
Glad to see that you are 'taking sustenance'...
I presume you are in the middle of legal detail and ceremonial duties, but your perspective will always be welcome here.
Best wishes.
I hope you've found a lite at the end of the tunnel, however small it might be...

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:20 pm

quick update. All services are over here but I will ship her back to home country and they will have many traditional services there before and during burial. It's been a hard 2 weeks and I am sure the next few months won't be easy either. Luckily I have a lot of people that have been a good support structure.

There are so many things that just don't make sense like how could something like this happen. Bottom line is that she let her guard down because she was in her home country with family. She had a major false sense of security. Looking at her phone after the fact reveals just how relaxed her and family had become. I can say with a high certainty that she was exposed during the family christmas party. All the dates line up. The videos recorded showed that there was no concern and no precautions taken. The one good thing I can say is that she did enjoy the last few months of her life with her family.

I will be ok. I am very good at rebounding and will move on rather quickly. Of course the sting will be there for a long time. Not because of my loss, but because what I feel like she lost. I know the next 10 years together would have been great. She loved the last 10 and we knew the next 10 would surpass.

I am not sure how to continue here but it seems there is interest in keeping this thread going. I guess it will be difficult to decide if to keep going here or move to a new thread as things progress. I guess until there is a reason to switch I will stay here and hope to keep this thread from falling off the map.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:28 am

tit4atat wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:55 am
Hi all, I guess this is the final post.

My amazing beautiful wife passed Thursday while I was at her side. It was the most horrific thing I have ever witnessed. How such a wonderful person that was in rather good shape when I took her to the hospital got so sick to the point she couldn't move a muscle and was totally limp from head to toe. Everything was shutting down and finally her heart started getting sporadic and clearly stated this was the end. When I talked to her she made one last attempt to open her eyes but it only lasted about 2 seconds. Tears were coming out so I know she could hear and understand. I think she had totally accepted the situation and was so ready to move on.

Later that night I went thru her phone and found that she had made several videos the first night she was in the hospital. She calmly explained that she might not make it and said her peace to basically everyone she wanted to. It was devastating to watch but it showed her true courage. At that point she was fairly certain how the outcome would be.
You have my deepest condolences, my wife passed away 1/21 and I fully understand the grief, and feeling bereft. I also was with her to the very end. Still breathing the air she breathed, sitting in the the seat she just sat in and the bed she just slept in. Everything I look at, everything I touch is a reminder of her. I'm a month out and it hasn't yet gotten any easier. I wish you and your family the ability to remember the good times and try as hard as it might be to forget the terrible and painful last moments.

My heart is with you in our shared times of grief.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am

2Wheel, very sorry to hear of your loss.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 pm

Hi T4t, I only just came across your thread tonight and I’m so shocked and so sorry for your loss.
Not much I can say, except condolences and I hope you feel some bit of holding from the kind and understanding messages on this forum from all those who have been your companions through your story.
Take care
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:57 pm

Tit4atat

I got into your thread late, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your wife. I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you during this time.

Mr. Lookingiansa

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:49 pm

Still feeling the pain and wondering what the big picture is. Did this happen for a reason? Of course I will move on rather quickly but NEVER forget who she was and how amazing she was.

2wheel, so sorry for your loss also. Feel free to pm me if you would like.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:46 am

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am
2Wheel, very sorry to hear of your loss.
Thank you

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:48 am

tit4atat wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:49 pm
Still feeling the pain and wondering what the big picture is. Did this happen for a reason? Of course I will move on rather quickly but NEVER forget who she was and how amazing she was.

2wheel, so sorry for your loss also. Feel free to pm me if you would like.
Thank you. At this point I am a a loss for words yet a weekly session with grief counselor has me talking non-stop.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Ok, I have some questions and I need some help here.

Clearly my wife was a beautiful, loving, caring and excellent partner. She is gone now. I just shake my head every day and wonder why.
However, I will move on.

So my question is this and it is multi part:

I have some content to share that has come from an experience with another person. Should I share here or start a new thread. I have mixed emotions. In one sense for readers it flows ideally if I continue here. On the other side, is it disrespectful to my late wife that I share content about another person in basically her thread?

Also, clearly the avatar pic is my late wife. If I stayed here and continued my journey I would certainly need to change or remove that. I assume if I change the avatar it will change all the way back which I think somewhat takes away from the past journey. Also, if you change your avatar does it change on all threads that you have?

What would be your thoughts?
I do have some somewhat juicy content to share related the the future journey of my life.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Yes if you change your avatar it will change it on past threads too.

An option - If you would like to start another thread specifically to share this new content you could put a link here for readers to follow.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:05 pm

If it were me, I would leave her avatar alone, as it is, as a tribute to her and all your adventures together. JMHO.

Rascal

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Ok, I was thinking about this a lot. It isn't fair to combine adventures of 2 different people in one thread. Also the avatar problem. In any case what I decided to do is open a new account and start fresh there. The end of this thread will have a link to the other thread however it remains under a separate screen name.
I don't have time to get all this done and write what has happened but I will try shortly.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:08 am

The one problem with this approach is that without activity, this thread would die and eventually vanish. I don't want that to happen so are there any methods to keep it alive other than bumping here and there?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:32 am

You would have to check with admin, but I think there might be away to move it to the library.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:05 am

Yes that is standard protocol to keep threads from expiring.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Can anyone tell me how to add the link to the bottom of a post that would direct to another thread? Can the other thread be under a different screen name? I have created a new thread and spilled all the beans on the most recent update.

I know given the curcimstances above some will have mixed emotions but I am willing to take that chance. Just wanting to share where things are at.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Here is the link to the new thread for everyone who has been following along 👍

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:23 pm

tit5atat wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:05 pm
Can anyone tell me how to add the link to the bottom of a post that would direct to another thread? Can the other thread be under a different screen name? I have created a new thread and spilled all the beans on the most recent update.

I know given the curcimstances above some will have mixed emotions but I am willing to take that chance. Just wanting to share where things are at.
I think I sent a PM to your old username already but let me know if you want this thread moved to the library as those threads do not have the 6 month dormancy limit like most of the other forums.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Bump

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sun May 02, 2021 10:02 pm

New thread update.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon May 24, 2021 7:11 am

bump

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm

some new developments in the new thread

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:34 am

More new developments in new thread

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:15 am

So everything is moving along one day at a time. Still a total shock more that 6 months later that a stupid thing like covid could wipe out a precious life in a instant. Still wondering also, how all this stuff in life ties together? Was there a master plan? Did this all happen for a reason? It sure seems like it.
Has anyone else had big events in their life happen where is just seems like a master plan took over? Or someone was taken for a reason?