Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Bareback Pleasure - Condoms & Screening

Do you require condoms for all vaginal / anal encounters?
18%
Do you require condom use for all oral encounters?
1%
Do you require condom use for hand-jobs?
0%
If you include bareback sex, do you screen encounter partners for STD/STI?
30%
Has your partner ever "broken the rules" and failed to use a condom?
27%
Have you experienced an encounter partner who refused using a condom?
10%
Have you experienced an encounter partner removing his condom during sex?
13%

Total votes: 688

70sstag
Virgin

Re: Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

Unread post by 70sstag » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:44 am

My wife says that once the cock is inside her, she can’t really tell much difference if a condom is on or not. We’ve never had anyone complain.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:16 pm

70sstag wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:44 am
My wife says that once the cock is inside her, she can’t really tell much difference if a condom is on or not. We’ve never had anyone complain.
Hi 70sstag,

My wife have never liked condoms. She's told me she wants to feel a man's cock inside of her pussy. My wife has no aversion to men's cum. To her, cum is normal and natural. More important to her, cum is proof of successful sex. She's always believed it is a woman's responsibility to draw money shots from men. Translated, knowing a man has cum reaffirms her sexual desirability. She'd feel self-conscious and question her sex appeal if a guy didn't cum. And she likes to play with cum.

With that out of the way, I have wondered whether she can feel the difference of an uncovered cock inside of her pussy. I've never asked her because it's not important to me, but if I were t guess she can feel the difference of a latex covered cock. Hence, it's latex she feels.

Anyway, my wife loves all aspects of natural sex, uncovered, and warm cum.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:43 am

SammySigns wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 am
We always use condoms except for the very first time when she just planned to give the guy head but got so turned on she let him raw dog her.
Have to amend this, because it happened again with a different guy.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:11 am

Both my wife and I prefer when she goes bareback. She loves the feeling of men cumming inside her. We take precautions and want testing, and we know that is not 100% , but we feel it is a good way to go.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:02 am

After having time to read posts, my wife is consistent with most women. My wife has never liked condoms.

My wife has told me that she was never able to feel men cumming inside of her, but she always knew when men were cumming.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:12 pm

4 of the last 6 guys my wife has been with have gone bareback with her. She has been going bareback more often since she found out how much I enjoy eating creampies out of her. She just came home with another fresh one tonight. Loved it. We are risking a bit more disease and pregnancy exposure in favor of having more fun, since we both like it better when she doesn't use a condom.

She has slept with her newest guy bareback twice and I enjoy slurping up their juices much more than previous guys. He seems to be depositing a larger quantity, there is more visibly glistening and oozing out of her, the juices are thicker and slimier, and there is a stronger saltier flavor. Several other guys didn't seem to leave as much behind, and the juices were much more watery and had a weaker flavor.
Hoping they keep seeing each other. Seems like they are both having a lot of fun. She likes his size and how he uses it. She is developing a nice friendship to go with having a good lover, so they are having a true FWB experience, which is her favorite style of relationship. She was pretty horny after being with him and was asking for me to orally give her an orgasm, and I happily obliged. So far, this has been perfect for everyone.
DedicatedHubby2013

MMAN1
Virgin

Unread post by MMAN1 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:10 pm

Back in the 1970s when there were not so many problems to worry about wife and I didn't give it much thought. She was on birth control so was easy option for no condoms. I have to say if he'd used a condom I've have missed out on sloppy seconds as well as the one time chance of her getting pregnant as she forgot her diaphragm for birth control and she wanted him inside her. Those were good times for sure. She doesn't l8ke condoms anyway so was an easy choice back then.

wjp
Virgin

Unread post by wjp » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:03 am

when i met my wife . first time after a night at the bar it was bare the next time no drink involved i asked her about a condom she said no she doesn't like the feel of them. so only a few condoms in the last 43 yrs. once she was complaining about the big damp . so i said i'll use a condom. during sex she said why am i so wet . i said it isn't all me LOL so that ended the use .

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:33 am

sara c wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:10 am
I always take my lovers bareback. I want to feel their cum ejaculating deep in me. I love the creamy feeling after, as it leaks out to my thighs then drips when I squat or kneel.
My wife and other women have told me that they cannot feel men cumming inside of their pussies. My wife has always known when men were ready to cum and when they were cumming, but she could never feel and cannot feel a man cumming.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:05 pm

My wife has never required condoms. Then, about a decade and a half ago, we got to the point of realizing we were pushing our luck re: diseases. She/we started to require attached men who played with their wife's informed consent, and who was available as a regular. And we required the use of a condom on the first visit, just in case the guy or she didn't click. It is not fool proof we know, and it sure cuts down on the availability, but she has had the same two fbs for over ten years, no condoms, they cum inside her, she loves it, and I get turned on by it.

LocutusBorg
Prepubescent

Unread post by LocutusBorg » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:24 pm

DedicatedHubby2013 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:12 pm
4 of the last 6 guys my wife has been with have gone bareback with her. She has been going bareback more often since she found out how much I enjoy eating creampies out of her. She just came home with another fresh one tonight. Loved it. We are risking a bit more disease and pregnancy exposure in favor of having more fun, since we both like it better when she doesn't use a condom.

She has slept with her newest guy bareback twice and I enjoy slurping up their juices much more than previous guys. He seems to be depositing a larger quantity, there is more visibly glistening and oozing out of her, the juices are thicker and slimier, and there is a stronger saltier flavor. Several other guys didn't seem to leave as much behind, and the juices were much more watery and had a weaker flavor.
Hoping they keep seeing each other. Seems like they are both having a lot of fun. She likes his size and how he uses it. She is developing a nice friendship to go with having a good lover, so they are having a true FWB experience, which is her favorite style of relationship. She was pretty horny after being with him and was asking for me to orally give her an orgasm, and I happily obliged. So far, this has been perfect for everyone.
Damn so hot how you describe his homemade juices inside your wife

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:44 pm

We’ve just started playing with Single Men. My wife had played with 2 in the last month. Both of them bare! The first one was a little riskier as he had not tested in a while. He was willing to let us do a rapid test and it was negative. He ended up testing right after our play date and everything was good. The wife had an amazing time. I loved watching. He was a huge cummer and filled her, then I got my first sloppy seconds, which was life changing. My wife has an IUD, so we prefer the guy to not have a vasectomy, which he didn’t. We loved every minute.

The second guy was also fun, but he couldn’t cum. He apologized and we reassured him there’s no expectations. I felt bad he didn’t get to experience the pleasure of filling my incredibly hot wife.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:50 am

My wife has never liked condoms and has never required anyone to use one. Some guys have used one but most prefer going bareback, which my wife prefers.

sexyjessie
Virgin

Unread post by sexyjessie » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:09 pm

I really hates condoms so never use them, lucky hubby loves me me have pussy full of cum from other guys as much I do. There has been few times when a guys actually insist use condom (guess it’s cos I such slutty girl) and I tells them there no chance fuck me then and they ends up go bare. It really not sex if guy not bareback and cum inside.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:45 pm

We are in our mid 40's, Lifestyle active for just around 3 years (started out late), in our case both wife and I hate condoms, when we fucks its always bare, she loves her pussy being filled and I do so on "safe days". However she doesn't want an IDU at this stage and pills have health issues with her.

Wife always prefers the guys to use a condom to play safe and avoid complications, recently she tried anal (again with a condom) with one of her regular guys and enjoyed it! Out of all the guys she's been with only her first was without a condom (I wasn't in the room, condom use was planned but the excitement and heat of the moment resulted in bareback sex) but he was a married guy. That being said most of her guys are married.....but other than her first time her condom on rules has stayed!

Recently we have met up with a level head single guy, pretty soon will end up playing with him but don't see her condom rule change. We MAY explore to a bareback experience with of her her regulars (married guy again) she likes him and the only guy she's vocally expressed she finds good looking, but still early days.....but I do see with time her fuck some guys bareback!!!